Author Topic: FLYING MECHA LOLIS! BIG GUNS! IT'S TIME FOR COSMIC BREAK!  (Read 41847 times)

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
Re: FLYING MECHA LOLIS! BIG GUNS! IT'S TIME FOR COSMIC BREAK!
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2011, 01:27:16 PM »
If the new Shino's LG is good, I want to get her, it might  be good with the max boost run Shino I'm working on. But this is like the Royal Gara again, a bunch of gold bots and barely any non gold prize so there isn't a large variation of things you'll get if you don't get any gold ball at all.

EDIT: So we have a new campaign, the rare garabot campaign. Get Ivis, Winberrl, Ion, and 3 other rare garabots that will be released later to get prizes. The prize for 4 is Oukakiri, a mission reward weapon in CBjp. I just want to know, what the hell is CS thinking? This is probably the worst thing they have ever done. The only person who would get the prizes is xz, unless he decides to quit again. I'm not sure I want to spend any more money on this game, and I hope others feel the same way. This is just stupid.

EDIT2: Looking at what other people rolls have gotten them, it seems Winberrl and Ion are the rarest garabots ever, even more rare than EVE and the Sugoi girls. One guy spent $100 and got 13 Brickgales, another spent $200 and got 2 Brickgales and 4 Shinos, other people just seem to get crap.

This wouldn't happen to be the campaign that was announced on CBjp that promised gara bots to people who had a certain amount of gara bots, would it? I had high hopes for that one, well, as high as they would be, considering it's CS. I was hoping they would focus on shop bots and promise gara bots in return.

Ion is now my waifu and I must have her.

Brickgale Black and R.Winbell look fantastic too.

The rest of the (JP) gara looks like shit.

What about Laz?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2011, 01:41:41 PM »
This is the most retarded thing ever, and what pisses me off the most is the players that call people who complain about this campaign an entitled prick. I'm sorry, but if I need spend at least $5000 to get a few extra items and a sword anyone can get in CBjp, there is something definitely wrong with the game. This is the reason why the player population isn't increasing, they keep focusing everything on gara and every gara requires you to spend even more money than the last one to get something good. If I actually were an entitled prick, then I would want everything to be obtained for free, but when I'm required to spend more money than I would for 10 years of WoW subscription then this becomes a valid complaint.

PS: This is the most retarded thing ever.

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2011, 03:37:12 PM »
Haven't been on much because All-Points Bulletin is somehow fun and addicting ;_;
Just logging on for the lotto cubes lately.

EDIT: Fuck Ivis, I want Ion! Gwyain probably isn't worth anything anymore, though. And I will never trade my summer Thoarla.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 04:18:53 PM by Wispering Wind »
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2011, 05:02:57 PM »
Haven't been on much because All-Points Bulletin is somehow fun and addicting ;_;
Just logging on for the lotto cubes lately.

EDIT: Fuck Ivis, I want Ion! Gwyain probably isn't worth anything anymore, though. And I will never trade my summer Thoarla.

Gawain isnt worth anything huh? I'll keep you in mind when trading comes out. Who was the guy with Tesla Coil again?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2011, 05:23:27 PM »
Gawain isnt worth anything huh? I'll keep you in mind when trading comes out.
I don't think a Gwyain and Ion trade would be fair :X
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

Rukoto

• "Ordinary" Magician
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2011, 07:39:51 PM »
Wow, a lot of posts since yesterday :V

As for Scouter's Rifle I have a really hard time sniping AIR's (which seem to be EVERYWHERE) reliably with it; the small bullet size is the main put-off for me. It did wonders for me in the rank-restricted arenas when everything wasn't so darn fast since it has a suprisingly small firing interval compared to typical rifle. For now my Laz is using an Accelerated Gun with a Buckler.

King Megaton AM2's slow projectile speed is hard to work with, but that's irrelevant when fighting derpy AIRS Seraphs :V (also splash damage is appreciated). Having no WLK penalty on my Trill is also really good since she's a boost runner.

I took the second clan invite randomly sent to me, and haven't left it since because it's neither dead nor have the members irritated me to the point of leaving (KawaiiKnights if you're curious).

I think that covers everything I've missed. Looks like I got really lucky in my first few Berz runs and that I need to do better in more Epoch battles (17th is my record to date).

EDIT: Looked at new Garapon and... dat Laz.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 08:07:46 PM by Rukoto »

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2011, 01:27:14 AM »
Before Ion came out, some people at another forum I go to thought Ion was a guy.
No idea why.

Also, for some reason I've always thought that Winberrl, Ivis, and Ouka were flat.

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
  • I've got better things to do tonight than die.
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2011, 07:40:15 AM »
EDIT: So we have a new campaign, the rare garabot campaign. Get Ivis, Winberrl, Ion, and 3 other rare garabots that will be released later to get prizes. The prize for 4 is Oukakiri, a mission reward weapon in CBjp. I just want to know, what the hell is CS thinking? This is probably the worst thing they have ever done. The only person who would get the prizes is xz, unless he decides to quit again. I'm not sure I want to spend any more money on this game, and I hope others feel the same way. This is just stupid.

Oh I know a few others rich people who'd waste that much money for all the rare bots, the campaign is pretty shameless on CS's part IMHO, but whatever, if people are stupid enough to actually throw in money for it, their loss, I'll roll what I feel like rolling, if I get at least one rare bot for Harmonics Omega, then all well and good.

EDIT2: Looking at what other people rolls have gotten them, it seems Winberrl and Ion are the rarest garabots ever, even more rare than EVE and the Sugoi girls. One guy spent $100 and got 13 Brickgales, another spent $200 and got 2 Brickgales and 4 Shinos, other people just seem to get crap.

People say that about every gara though, I honestly don't think there's actually a real chance difference between these garas, it's all a matter of luck.

One last thing, to everybody. How'd you guys decide what clan to join?

Based on the players of course, joined NFA because 1. Sugoi players~  and 2. Small, no random invites for Dick, John and Harry.

------------

So anyhow, did x5 roll on both beruberu gara (which I wasn't actually going to roll, but Vyolets talked me into it) and weekly. Got my Alba on the first roll (the main thing I wanted), Dugdriver (arms for alba!), Blitzram ( :| ), Bayonet ( :| ), Shino SS (I don't play melee anymore, so it's useless for me), Double Gattling ( :| ), LL Plasma ( :| ), Bazooka Launcher or whatever it's called ( :| ).

ALBAALBAALBAALBAALBAALBAALBAALBAALBAALBAALBAALBAALBAALBAALBAALBAALBAALBAALBAALBAALBAALBAALBAALBAALBA

I even have a Psycho Formula HD2 saved up for eons just for him!

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2011, 07:48:08 AM »
Whoa whoa whoa, don't pop that top.

Esoterica probably has a billion reasons why Alba HD is better than Psycho Formula HD2 and will be happy to tell you
Spoiler:
after she gets over the no Ion slump
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2011, 08:20:44 PM »
Whoa whoa whoa, don't pop that top.

Esoterica probably has a billion reasons why Alba HD is better than Psycho Formula HD2 and will be happy to tell you
Spoiler:
after she gets over the no Ion slump
No, he's doing it right.  Alba HD should go on Dugdriver with short boost + quick jump + accele roll
Spoiler:
IIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ;____________________;

Rukoto

• "Ordinary" Magician
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2011, 06:51:19 AM »
Okay, I'm changing my opinion of Scouter's Rifle yet again since I can actually aim with it now. That 340 Interval is just way too good to pass up with that 260 range. Destroys anything with Hyper Shot (or at least its ammo supply), considering its int drops down to 170 without tuning. Wish Berz would just drop a 2nd one so I could try running double Scouter's Rifle on something. I still want to get that darn Peacemaker out of UC gara 2, but I keep rolling freaking gold balls. Really annoying, but it also supplies me with Repair and Burst Fire Bits :V

What to do with 35 Rt, though... But that does remind me that I really need to get my Thoarla's FLY up, because right now she's more or less free BP for enemy ARTs... Are there even any good parts that give good FLY for L AIRs? I feel kind of silly using a Maril March AM on her.

« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2011, 07:08:03 AM »
Okay, I'm changing my opinion of Scouter's Rifle yet again since I can actually aim with it now. That 340 Interval is just way too good to pass up with that 260 range. Destroys anything with Hyper Shot (or at least its ammo supply), considering its int drops down to 170 without tuning. Wish Berz would just drop a 2nd one so I could try running double Scouter's Rifle on something. I still want to get that darn Peacemaker out of UC gara 2, but I keep rolling freaking gold balls. Really annoying, but it also supplies me with Repair and Burst Fire Bits :V

What to do with 35 Rt, though... But that does remind me that I really need to get my Thoarla's FLY up, because right now she's more or less free BP for enemy ARTs... Are there even any good parts that give good FLY for L AIRs? I feel kind of silly using a Maril March AM on her.
Don't use double scouter, unless you can somehow make it work on a moving burst + sway build or something.  It's a high cost gun with heavy stat drops, you're probably better off using one alongside either a shield or cheap backup/farming weapon (i.e. handy magnum).

I've got Maril March arms on my Thoarla, pretty sure it's one of the better options you have.

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2011, 07:18:58 AM »
4 days until brickgale am4 gets fixed and he becomes useless
Spoiler:
in turn making the game better
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

Rukoto

• "Ordinary" Magician
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2011, 05:54:27 PM »
Don't use double scouter.

I've got Maril March arms on my Thoarla, pretty sure it's one of the better options you have.

Forgot about factoring in the cost of stuff. :derp: Guess I'll have to chalk out more Rt to imrpove Thoarla, which doesn't surpise me much. Guess I know what to use my Rt for now :V

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2011, 06:53:42 PM »
Forgot about factoring in the cost of stuff. :derp: Guess I'll have to chalk out more Rt to imrpove Thoarla, which doesn't surpise me much. Guess I know what to use my Rt for now :V

If you're poor like me, you can go with Tengu AMs. They have very solid stats, though your hitbox might be a little larger than you would like.Of course you can just get 1 slots from shop and brute force tune them like crazy.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2011, 06:09:20 PM »
Tengu arms have great stats, just...yeah, the hitbox.

If you don't mind having each arm be the size of a lazflamme, go for it.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2011, 02:55:13 AM »
Tengu arms have great stats, just...yeah, the hitbox.

If you don't mind having each arm be the size of a lazflamme, go for it.

Meh. I've a hard time seeing why people try so hard to make their hitboxes small when autoaim is so strong in this game. Also, using the touch pad controls seem gllitched. They work fine when I'm standing still, but the moment I start moving, whether walking or boosting, it does nothing.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
  • I've got better things to do tonight than die.
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2011, 06:44:26 AM »
^ It makes a huge difference with any high mobility units, even if my fatart can reach 38 fly, his survivability will still not come anywhere near to that of my Muchi's.

And big difference between a Maril with fat legs and big arms compared to one with Ace Braver LG and Build Arm AM.

« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2011, 05:20:10 PM »
I've noticed a lot of JP builds seem to prioritize thinness over simply being as small as possible.  When dodging horizontally, height isn't usually a relevant factor in whether or not you get hit.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2011, 03:33:27 PM »
Finally got Gamecoins to work for me. For some reason, google chrome doesn't like it. Firefox does. Can't test IE because it's doesn't like the CB site.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2011, 06:15:07 PM »
So I wasted all my UC on the new gara. Got a couple of 3s Handy Zookas, 3s Rocket Launcher(how does it compare to the Ballistic Launcher?), 3s Accel Saber BS, a couple of Limit Removers and 3 item cubes. The first 2 cubes gave me crappy tune up materials, but the third gave me this.

I want to get the new Summer Crim promotion, but I'll probably never get it before the new gara ends.

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2011, 06:29:01 PM »
Haven't been playing much lately (TF2 D:) but I logged on today, spinned the new UC gara, and got Neon Neos, a cheerleader pompom, and two ballista shooters. The rest were wonder bits and tune-up stuff.
YEEEEEEEEE

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2011, 08:59:01 PM »
After rolling the gara some more...I changed my mind about it.

In total, I spent 104k UC on the Gara. In that Gara, it gave me both 2 Lvl 5 removers and 2 Lvl 8 removers. That's a 150k UC value. Already I've come out ahead, making everything else free(heck, not just free, I got money back. In addition to said money, I got:

1 3s Ballista Shooter
1 3s Handy Bazooka
1 3s Mini-Bazooka
1 Cheer Pompom

At least 3 Ace of Hearts Earrings, along with other misc. tunable accessoriees, 3-slot weapons, and materials. Pretty good if I say so myself. I'll probably roll more later.

EDIT: Oh, and tickets. Can't forget tickets.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2011, 09:30:11 PM »
(how does it compare to the Ballistic Launcher?)
The cost tiers on launchers goes

Compact
Rocket
Missile
Ramjet
Ballistic

Pretty sure that, unless missile sucks, all launchers are fantastic weapons.

Spoiler alert: Rocket Launcher is also the only land-usable missile.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2011, 02:06:50 AM »
I think I'm just going to spend the money on UC garapon and catalogue what's there. Then maybe, after I about + 30% tickets, I'm going to blow them all on a single Berz/Haku  run so I can record the crazy numbers I get when I complete it.

EDIT: Got a rocket launcher. Want to give it 2 speed tunes and replace my box missles on them. Good idea?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 02:31:03 AM by hyorinryu »

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2011, 06:32:59 AM »
Gaining interest in building crim again after looking over JP builds and seeing the potential of summer crim's six bonus slots.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2011, 02:39:06 PM »
Ballistic Launcher, where could you be? I have 4 Rocket Launchers, 2 Handy Bazookas, 4 Ballistic Shooters, 2 Pom-pons, and numerous burners. Come on already! I only have 50k UC left!

Also, I'm looking at the CB wikia, and I'm wondering what old bots they have that we don't. I've seen that Amaniya Kotone a few times, making me curious.

EDIT: Got one 3 20x rolls later. There is nothing more I could possibly want from this gara.I'm just going to roll it for shits and giggles.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 03:07:43 PM by hyorinryu »

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2011, 03:18:50 PM »
Also, I'm looking at the CB wikia, and I'm wondering what old bots they have that we don't. I've seen that Amaniya Kotone a few times, making me curious.
Kotone was the mascot for something or something like that iirc, Tempura said something about seeing if we could get her in EN for something at some point.

...I can't really think of any bots they have that we don't aside from Dark EVE.  Oh, and winberyl/misty-chan, but I'm sure that'll be fixed soon.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2011, 03:26:13 PM »
Kotone was the mascot for something or something like that iirc, Tempura said something about seeing if we could get her in EN for something at some point.

...I can't really think of any bots they have that we don't aside from Dark EVE.  Oh, and winberyl/misty-chan, but I'm sure that'll be fixed soon.

Is Dark Eve different from regular EVE? I thought she was just a pallete swap.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2011, 04:02:09 PM »
Is Dark Eve different from regular EVE? I thought she was just a pallete swap.
Yeah, that's the only difference.