~Beyond the Border~ > The Special Anniversary Board
You know what tomorrow is right?
<< < (2/29) > >>
Tengukami:
This is what I see:

Knowing the place is called "Maidens of the Kaleidoscope" already, I can pretty much make out those words in the logo. But at first glance, it's really hard to tell.

I would eliminate the glowing white horizontal line running through all the letters in the name. The star behind "THE" is fine.

Then again it could be my eyes.
helvetica:

--- Quote from: ☯Tengukami☯ on April 20, 2010, 01:46:41 PM ---Make the logo legible.
--- End quote ---

Talk to Gap, she's the mastermind.

--- Quote ---Allow embedded YouTube for the day in one thread. You could announce it by starting the thread.
--- End quote ---

No.  The permissions required to embed Youtube requires me to give people the rights to write raw HTML, and like hell am I going to let that happen.  Even if I could limit it to one thread (which I could by making a subforum just for it, but that's a lot of work), you can do some horrible things with raw HTML rights.

Alfred F. Jones:
Change the board font to Hymnos.

Nothing can possibly go wrong.

Alternately, make everything Nanoha-themed. :]

EDIT: Ahahaha, I have an idea. Make a fake "Board Room" and pretend there's some horrible glitch that makes it so that we can't make it invisible to our regular members, and give them a taste of what we talk about: deep and scintillating conversations about Nanoha, Pangya, or something else, with absolutely no work getting done.

Or change the board theme to swaying palm tree .gif files and get an MSPaint version of the same logo. Whatever works, really.
Tengukami:
Set up a Stickam window at the top of a thread and go on cam, while people post in thread. You could respond to them on cam.

Barring that, embed a MIDI version of "Beloved Tomboyish Daughter" as autoloading background music for the site, refreshed every time someone clicks a link.
Kilgamayan:

--- Quote from: ♪ Yagami Hayate ♫ on April 20, 2010, 02:20:08 PM ---Talk to Gap, she's the mastermind.

--- End quote ---

She made a fixed one and posted it. It's been sitting here for literally two weeks.

Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version