Author Topic: There is no escape. <3  (Read 63605 times)

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
Re: There is no escape. <3
« Reply #390 on: May 05, 2009, 05:47:58 AM »
What's IB anyway?

And @Trance, this is what I want translated if you don't mind:

Also, I'm no longer feeling ill! Hooray for fast recovery!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 05:51:12 AM by nintendonut888 »
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #391 on: May 05, 2009, 05:57:39 AM »
I-like Boogers = IB
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #392 on: May 05, 2009, 06:07:59 AM »
難易度 = Difficulty
最終得点 = Final Score
ミス回数 = Number of time you died
ボム使用回数 = Number of times you bombed
ゲーム達成率 = How far into game you completed express in %
悪霊退治成率 = % of demons killed
アイテム回収率 = % of items (power up etc.) get
得点アイテム最高点率 = % of Point Item get
気合い = % of focus
処理落ち率 = % of... I forget

あなたの腕前 = skill level express in Points.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 06:26:53 AM by Velvet Silk »

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

nintendonut888

« Reply #393 on: May 05, 2009, 06:33:43 AM »
kthx. :)

I also wanted to know what it said below all that (what I'm pretty sure is custom text depending on how well you did overall), but this will do.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #394 on: May 05, 2009, 08:13:17 AM »
K well anyways I made a new stepmania simfile for people who cares.

You can find it at my blog =/.

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/5900/prodyscarletzone.jpg
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

Greyn

• Microwaving, please wait.
  • Berninghousn
« Reply #395 on: May 05, 2009, 12:38:55 PM »
Time to trade my prescription from the doctor for some new glasses today, and purchase DoW2 before TSO decides to murder me.

Damn you Relic, where's my Genestealer brood.  >:(

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #396 on: May 05, 2009, 01:31:21 PM »
kthx. :)

I also wanted to know what it said below all that (what I'm pretty sure is custom text depending on how well you did overall), but this will do.

シューター免許皆伝!
目標: もっと稼ごう

"You've been initiated into shooters!"
Goal: Gotta earn more (pts etc.)

Gpop

« Reply #397 on: May 05, 2009, 01:33:10 PM »
http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/5900/prodyscarletzone.jpg

Song is pad. Not meant to be hard. I could easily AAA on KB.

But yeah, need opinions before I submit.

« Reply #398 on: May 05, 2009, 02:37:11 PM »
Dunno, my fastest Optimal Hell time was around 1m55, and my fastes 3HP Hell time was 3m01
What. I tried cheating and still only got around 2m...

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #399 on: May 05, 2009, 02:47:39 PM »
Song is pad. Not meant to be hard. I could easily AAA on KB.

But yeah, need opinions before I submit.

It was hard :_; I would merely call myself a rookie player, in fact.

About the song, it was really well put together, so good job on that.
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #400 on: May 05, 2009, 02:50:24 PM »
What. I tried cheating and still only got around 2m...

Usually, the bulk of my time is spent doing the second segment of Hell, the one RIGHT before... you know THAT guy. Cheating can only take you so far, you really need to KNOW the stage in order to get all the short cuts, minimum needed kills, etc.

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #401 on: May 05, 2009, 06:03:36 PM »
At maximum, I learned that it is possible to cheat without actually cheating in Musou Orochi Z.

One man show, level 1, chaos run, 5 star difficulty, all objectives fulfilled, no resolution. (officer reset lol)

and won.

Talk about broken gaming.

(In case you wonder, I traded Keiji's levels for Tenbu weapon, Bolt Fire Slay Might Brave Multi Agility Flash equipped with True Musou element, skill at 20 for all important elements)

Level 1 : 5 Hit finish for Shin Orochi... LULZ.

HELL YEAH.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

nintendonut888

« Reply #402 on: May 05, 2009, 06:44:40 PM »
シューター免許皆伝!
目標: もっと稼ごう

"You've been initiated into shooters!"
Goal: Gotta earn more (pts etc.)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I was kinda hoping he was congratulating me for beating one of the hardest lunatics, not berrating me for not being a score runner. ;_;
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 06:59:40 PM by nintendonut888 »

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #403 on: May 05, 2009, 09:06:26 PM »
Okay, well I have band auditions in about an hour. I'm going to fuck this up so badly. It doesn't help that my crappy instrument refuses to play one of the notes.

nintendonut888

« Reply #404 on: May 05, 2009, 09:10:16 PM »
Have you tried my idea yet? From the channel?

I don't think that would work |3

You sure? I think it's worth a shot.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 09:14:09 PM by nintendonut888 »

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #405 on: May 05, 2009, 09:46:16 PM »
Osu! is fun

Discuss...wait, there's already a topic for it. nevermind. I suck though XD

nintendonut888

« Reply #406 on: May 05, 2009, 09:49:02 PM »
What's Osu!? Another one of those rhythm games that I suck at?

Gpop

« Reply #407 on: May 06, 2009, 12:56:26 AM »
I'm gonna download that game sooner of later =/

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #408 on: May 06, 2009, 01:19:05 AM »
What's Osu!? Another one of those rhythm games that I suck at?
You ever play Elite Beat Agents?

nintendonut888

« Reply #409 on: May 06, 2009, 01:21:29 AM »
Nope.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #410 on: May 06, 2009, 01:25:29 AM »
Nope.
You have a DS right? Yeah, you can play EBA then.

There's an osu topic on Akyu's Arcade(and a touhou topic on Osu) both made by Sol. lol.

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #411 on: May 06, 2009, 01:27:37 AM »
Donut you missed peaceful romancer.

nintendonut888

« Reply #412 on: May 06, 2009, 01:53:29 AM »
You know what makes Peaceful Romancer great? Hearing it in-game. :O It's better AND more satisfying.

And you missed Alice in Wonderland, so yeah. :P

no u
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 02:06:27 AM by Kangetu Musaka »

nintendonut888

« Reply #413 on: May 06, 2009, 04:12:51 AM »
You know what I kinda miss? When all the idiot maidens had their own blogs and were competing for a nonexistent goal. Now only I and A-F have threads.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #414 on: May 06, 2009, 04:15:40 AM »
What the heck happened in here

shinyjam

• Permabanned by TheStupidOne
  • I am a complete asshat!
« Reply #415 on: May 06, 2009, 04:18:12 AM »
What the heck happened in here
I have no idea, every time I read this will always result in my no comment. There's just no specific topic to work on...

nintendonut888

« Reply #416 on: May 06, 2009, 04:25:33 AM »
Who here actually remembers each individual topic? I remember the first topics being the Edible VS Donut war and then me losing my idiot maiden powers, then it's all a beautiful blur from there...

I remember everything I see. Everything.

Gulp...
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 07:59:03 PM by nintendonut888 »

shinyjam

• Permabanned by TheStupidOne
  • I am a complete asshat!
« Reply #417 on: May 06, 2009, 04:29:21 AM »
They keep changing the title...IS EVIL!!!!

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #418 on: May 06, 2009, 04:31:36 AM »
What's IB anyway?

Technically International Baccalaureate Programme. My particular class long since changed it to the more accurate "International Bachelorette Programme" (since we have about eight guys in IB and half of them are gay at that). My best friend Nichole prefers the more amusing term "I'm Better".

And since there are people who are not Ruka that also seem to care about how I'm doing for whatever reason:

This morning, I had a biology final (not the IB Bio test, mind you, just a final that our teacher wanted to throw at us) an hour before we sat for the IB History test (papers 1 and 2). I was talking to Rebecca (the valedictorian, also an IB student) and complaining that because our teacher had done that, we didn't have any time to cram for our history test, at which point she began screaming at me that I'm the last person who needs to cram for anything because I soak information up like (I really liked this simile) "an overbloated sponge".

Then we went over to the church, since IB tests aren't held in the school (we don't have enough room). The nearby Mormon church lets us use their gymnasium during the day for tests, since we outgrew the Baptist church next door. So we crammed in the waiting room and then went in for the test. After that hour, we left for a ten-minute break, at which point me and my best friend Stephanie ran outside and rolled in the grass for five minutes, then crammed for the other five with Nichole. Then we went back inside for Paper 2.

Paper 1 (one hour) is easy; it's a DBQ, you don't really have to know much of anything. Paper 2 (one hour, fifteen minutes) has you choose between around 30 questions total, and you only have to answer two of them in all, the only requirement being that they have to be from the six different topics (the rise and rule of single party states; causes, practices, and effects of war; etc).

Tomorrow we will sit at 8:00 AM for the Paper 3, which is a selection of three out of 25 random questions about all of the European history we've learned this year (I need to review my Napoleon and Revolutions of 1848, and Italian and German unification...) And there seems to be always guaranteed a Mussolini question, so I should go over that too. It's one hour and 15 minutes.

I'm WAY more worried about the back to back Paper 1 and Paper 2 of Biology, though, that comes not an hour after history ends. Paper 1 is multiple choice, and though others seem to think that's the hardest part of the test (yes, IB knows how to make multiple choice incredibly difficult), I find it easy; it's the freakish Paper 2 stuff I'm worried about. It starts out as short answer questions, then turns into full-blown essay questions; I need to review my photosynthesis, calvin and krebs cycles, EVERYTHING tonight. Oh god.

Paper 3 is Thursday morning, so no need to worry about that just yet.

I also have a college class Wednesday (6:00 PM to 9:00 PM) that I haven't been able to do any of my homework for all week. And before that, a review session for When Rain Clouds Gather after school, so I won't have any time to eat and I probably won't get home until about 11:00 (lol public transportation at night), and then cram for Paper 3 Bio.

My sole mercy is that I don't have Calculus to worry about, since I took that last year and got the bare minimum of a grade I needed to pass, which is all I care about (I suck so badly at math in general and Calc in particular that it's not even funny). And at least bio is easier than physics, since our teacher is actually competent. I've also at least taken care of Human Rights entirely. And our yearbooks came in today! I did a good job as an Editor-in-Chief! And after coming home at around 6:00 (after a study session), I bought myself some strawberry cheesecake ice cream as a treat, 'cause I needed it.

Yay for seeing the sun shining through the clouds?

oh god i have to go cram now see you guys

nintendonut888

« Reply #419 on: May 06, 2009, 04:32:04 AM »
I remember the first time the title was changed. Ruro did it IIRC. Back when I was FABULOUS!

Ninja'd by Wall of text. X_X

*after reading*

Wow, that sounds stressful. You need to find a way to RELAX! :O

I AM NOT STRESSED OUT SCREW YOU

:P You can't run forever.

Also, you need to be in TAG. It's another kind of "I'm better" thing, but you don't have to do anything!  8)

TAG?

Talented And Gifted. Basically some people in suits pick you out at a young age to be gifted in some field of education and slap "TAG" on your permanent record. Even though I've had it since 3rd grade though, it doesn't really do much...>_> THEY'RE WASTING MAH POTENTIAL!

Oh, that. We called it Gifted and Talented here. I was in that up until 6th grade, at which point I joined up with MYP, the precursor to IB. Because I didn't have enough to do.

Honestly, I thought G&T was really, really boring. And there's nothing more I hate about something than it being predictable and boring.

Also, anyone should feel free to complain about anything here. I have no qualms about this being a social rant thread.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 04:55:51 AM by nintendonut888 »