Author Topic: LITTLE MODE ON THE PERIOD (HOUSE SPAM PICTARS)  (Read 40868 times)

Easy Mode

LITTLE MODE ON THE PERIOD (HOUSE SPAM PICTARS)
« on: September 22, 2009, 04:04:28 PM »
Like, a long time. Not only are we moving, I need some time to think about things.

Everything kinda makes sense now. My mom told me today, "It doesn't matter what you say, nobody listens to you anyway" and I guess she was right. Telling me to go wait in the car while everybody went and ate at Chili's last night was seriously the final straw.

I've been thinking about how disgusting I am, too. I'm a pedophile nutcase  with nobody to blame but myself. Perverts like me really shouldn't be around where they can hurt people. I'm sorry, guys, if I caused any trouble.

I'm thinking I'll just go out the way every pseudo intellectual "misunderstood" over-dramatic attention whore like myself has. :3

TTYL, everyone. Any advice before I go?

TL;DR

I GOT OVER IT REALLY QUICK LIKE AND I LOVE YOU GUYS AND YOUR SUPPORT. <3
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 04:40:55 PM by Quack Mode »

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Mode's gonna be away for a while.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 04:05:53 PM »
I'm a pedophile

???

In all seriousness, I wouldn't let something verbal like that get you down as it implies an individual incapable of proper parenting.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 04:06:04 PM »
Wha- But with TSO going away for some time too... Don't feel bad about what you're into. That can just lead to problems down the road. I'm going through some troubles myself, but I'm not gonna stop doing what I like...

I'm running late, so I think it came out crappy...

Easy Mode

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 04:07:10 PM »
I'm a pedophile

???
I'm dating my friend's thirteen year old cousin because I can.

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 04:08:13 PM »
You too?
Like, what is all this?
Are we all on a 'leave the forum forever cause I hate myself and IRL' fad here?

On note however, I can't understand how a mother can say that to her daughter, that sounds cruel by all accounts.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 04:08:19 PM »
Pursuing someone 2-3 years younger than you doesn't make you a pedohile.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Easy Mode

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 04:09:34 PM »
You too?
Like, what is all this?
Are we all on a 'leave the forum forever cause I hate myself and IRL' fad here?

On note however, I can't understand how a mother can say that to her daughter, that sounds cruel by all accounts.
I haven't read any other thread since I got on. :/

TSO did text me around 1 AM, but I went to bed really early last night so I missed it.
Pursuing someone 2-3 years younger than you doesn't make you a pedohile.
It's still disgusting.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2009, 04:11:30 PM »
My father is 6 years older than my mother.

It's not disgusting.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2009, 04:11:55 PM »
I still figure you shouldn't be this hard on yourself. self loathe is the first thing that leads to depression.
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Easy Mode

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2009, 04:13:29 PM »
I still figure you shouldn't be this hard on yourself. self loathe is the first thing that leads to depression.
I've been on Effexor on and off since I was around 8-9. I still have the bottle I can peel off the label and scan, if you don't believe me.

Trust me, I know a thing or two about being depressed. This isn't depression, this is just disgust.

Grand Octopus

• is approaching fast
  • onegai Zeppy-san
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2009, 04:13:43 PM »
I'm a pedophile nutcase with nobody to blame but myself.

That's nothing. I know a guy whose car is full of spiders.

Pako

• Forum pessimist, chatbox optimist
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2009, 04:15:01 PM »
Don't disgust yourself Mode! You shouldn't do it, you are a beautiful person, not a disgusting person.

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2009, 04:18:27 PM »
I've been on Effexor on and off since I was around 8-9. I still have the bottle I can peel off the label and scan, if you don't believe me.

Trust me, I know a thing or two about being depressed. This isn't depression, this is just disgust.

Then again, being on drugs since you are 8-9 must mean you probably got quirky parents, not that I have any comment on that... it is just... you know, I think one thing leads to another, and I don't think you gonna like what you find at the end of the road.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2009, 04:24:02 PM »
"It doesn't matter what you say, nobody listens to you anyway"

Telling me to go wait in the car while everybody went and ate at Chili's last night was seriously the final straw.
What kind of bad parent does that with a straight face?
Seriously. This is all kinds of bad.

Easy Mode

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2009, 04:27:58 PM »
Welp, you know what?

I'm not going anywhere. TSO needs me around. I'm not going to let down both her and my mom. I've got to be useful for something.

I'm still sad as fuck, though. That won't change. And it's embarrassing to cry in front of the movers. But I'll never see them again so who cares.

Pako

« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2009, 04:30:41 PM »
Welp, you know what?

I'm not going anywhere. TSO needs me around. I'm not going to let down both her and my mom. I've got to be useful for something.

I'm still sad as fuck, though. That won't change. And it's embarrassing to cry in front of the movers. But I'll never see them again so who cares.

Please don't cry because I will cry too  :'(

There are many threads with people complaining, it makes we want to make such a thread too.

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2009, 04:32:02 PM »
Mode, it sounds like your mom has the problem, not you. You strike me as a bright, funny, creative person and I'd miss this place without you.

My advice? Stop listening to what assholes say. Stay focussed on what you like about yourself.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2009, 04:35:57 PM »
My ex was 3 years younger than me, and we still had a great relationship. Don't feel bad about something like that.

And if your mom says things like that to you, then it's more her fault. You're still at the age where you'll have to bear with it for a while longer, but don't let something like that keep you down!

* Jan pats Mode

Easy Mode

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2009, 04:40:54 PM »
Sorry for bitching so much, guys. I really shouldn't have added onto the "i hate my life" collection of threads.

And I really thank you guys for supporting me. It means a lot. e we

I just need to calm down, I guess. I'm still not going to eat or drink for a while until my mom at least asks me what's going on. If she doesn't want to talk to me now, she might if I'm dehydrated and hungry.

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
  • if you're better than me
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2009, 04:42:39 PM »
Fuckdamnit, I'm no good in these types of things...but I can honestly say I don't like seeing you this way.

I'll have to agree with what Tengumaki said, not because I have no idea as to what to say, but for the simple reason that those are my sentiments on the matter as well. I know I don't really 'know you' outside these forums, but I can tell that you're not disgusting or what have you, I see you as a good person to be around and personally, I can't honestly see the Perfect Mathclass without it's Mode making it as amusing as it is.

If I could, I would hug you...I probably shouldn't have posted that (for it sounds increadibly cheesy), but yeah, I would if I could.

(Yeah I got ninja'd but I ain't changin this)
No Math Zone - Tumblr (slight nsfw) | Legend of a Hot-Blooded Pig

"The only guy you know to draw fat Touhous." - Erebus

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2009, 04:43:58 PM »
I just need to calm down, I guess. I'm still not going to eat or drink for a while until my mom at least asks me what's going on. If she doesn't want to talk to me now, she might if I'm dehydrated and hungry.

Hunger strike?

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2009, 04:44:52 PM »
Mode, I don't really know you but you seem like a pretty interesting/cool/chill person, so all I can really say is that I hope you make it out alright.  Good luck.

Easy Mode

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2009, 04:48:47 PM »

Hunger strike?
Pretty much. Hopefully I'll at least lost some of this god damn muffintop if I don't eat for a while. >:C Mode's been hitting the sweets reeeeaaalllyyy bad this summer.
Fuckdamnit, I'm no good in these types of things...but I can honestly say I don't like seeing you this way.

I'll have to agree with what Tengumaki said, not because I have no idea as to what to say, but for the simple reason that those are my sentiments on the matter as well. I know I don't really 'know you' outside these forums, but I can tell that you're not disgusting or what have you, I see you as a good person to be around and personally, I can't honestly see the Perfect Mathclass without it's Mode making it as amusing as it is.

If I could, I would hug you...I probably shouldn't have posted that (for it sounds increadibly cheesy), but yeah, I would if I could.

(Yeah I got ninja'd but I ain't changin this)
Mode, I don't really know you but you seem like a pretty interesting/cool/chill person, so all I can really say is that I hope you make it out alright.  Good luck.
Thanks, both of you. Erebus, you're right. I need to just chill out and be Mode again.

I feel a lot better. If I would have known this would make me feel happier I would have done this yesterday.

I'm not bawling anymore, which is good. I gave one of the movers dirty looks so it was okay. e we

Pako

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2009, 04:49:29 PM »
* Pako Hugs mode to make her feel better

I somehow know how you feel because I also have a mother like that.
I make food for myself she goes and eats it and complains about that it tastes weird.
I am cleaning the room, I go to wash my hands, my mother goes to my room and yells at me that I am lazy and should clean my room.
I am doing something for her and she immediatly complains I should do it better.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2009, 04:53:01 PM »
I gave one of the movers dirty looks so it was okay.

Now THAT age gap would qualify as disgusting.

Not to mention you already have someone.

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2009, 04:58:02 PM »
I don't think she meant that kind of dirty look, Kilga. :V

Anyway, it's good to see you're already feeling a bit better, Mode. Good luck with your move!

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2009, 05:16:24 PM »
To hell with what your mom says or thinks.  It's only a matter of time before eventually you do college or a job or training or join the Air Force and you don't have to seek her approval anymore.

If that damn Courage Wolf creator page wasn't blocked at work, so here, it's dangerous to go alone, take this:

WHEN THEY SAY "GO TO HELL

e we

SAY "YOU FIRST"

Benny1

• Die The Death! Sentence to death! Great equalizer is The Death!
  • Dlanor of the Ten Wedges
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2009, 05:23:45 PM »
It makes me very, very sad to hear there are parents like this.

I am sorry Mode, I really hope you can feel better, even better than you do already.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2009, 06:04:57 PM »
I haven't been here for very long so I kinda still feel like an outsider in some ways, but I still sympathize and hope things will get better for you Mode. But for now you just have to be strong, and stick it through, and don't be afraid to rely on others for support.

Also, I'd suggest not to judge yourself so harshly, and keep an open mind and judge subjectively. While it's important to be tolerant of others, you should also turn that inward and be tolerant of yourself.

Also, that whole "Leave child in car while everyone else eats at Chili's" is such a dick move. Gah, that enrages me.
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

dustyjo

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2009, 06:05:58 PM »
It'll be okay, Mode *hugs <3

If I ever see your mom I'll slap her for being such a bitch.