Author Topic: Love Letters  (Read 21737 times)

Matsuri

Re: Love Letters
« Reply #150 on: September 19, 2009, 10:49:15 PM »
Newbs!  Get out of my user group!  NAO!

=<

Can't do anything about it. You're stuck with us.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #151 on: September 19, 2009, 10:50:28 PM »
Yeah. You've made special user groups before TSO~ Why not make one for me~? :D
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #152 on: September 19, 2009, 10:54:25 PM »

But but... :effort:

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Matsuri

« Reply #153 on: September 19, 2009, 10:54:43 PM »

Idiot Pastry.  :))

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #154 on: September 19, 2009, 11:29:36 PM »
I fail to see what was ever interesting about this thread.

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #155 on: September 19, 2009, 11:32:14 PM »
:effort:
We really need a smiley for that, considering how often you (and others at times) use it.
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #156 on: September 19, 2009, 11:36:08 PM »
It's an SA smiley and it shows how cool we are compared to you guys if you don't get it :smug:

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #157 on: September 19, 2009, 11:37:23 PM »
Too bad :smug: is hideously overrated. :x
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

Greyn

• Microwaving, please wait.
  • Berninghousn
« Reply #158 on: September 20, 2009, 01:50:28 AM »
Too bad :smug: is hideously overrated. :x

I agree, George Clooney is overrated.

« Reply #159 on: September 20, 2009, 02:04:31 AM »

Idiot Pastry.  :))
Ooh, would I get to be in it, too? :3

Von Stein

• Just some insane airhead.
  • What's this newfangled stuff?
« Reply #160 on: September 20, 2009, 02:18:12 AM »
Turn this into "Beg-TSO-for-promotion Letters"?

Spoiler:
"Bed-TSO-for-promotion Letters" was what i typed at first...maybe applicable too, depending on who you are.
Can't think of a good signature.
More lilies maybe?

« Reply #161 on: September 20, 2009, 03:50:02 AM »
Sorry, I hadn't seen Donut's victory-thread ... marishrug.jpg

Pako

• Forum pessimist, chatbox optimist
« Reply #162 on: September 20, 2009, 01:52:32 PM »
Dear Theorin,

I am beginning to like Rin Satsuki altough I know nothing about her.
Can you explain me why this is happening?

Love,
Pako.

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #163 on: September 20, 2009, 05:10:08 PM »
Dear Re: Love Letters

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

FIRST, I MUST SOLICIT YOUR STRICTEST CONFIDENCE IN THIS TRANSACTION. THIS IS BY VIRTUE OF ITS NATURE AS BEING UTTERLY CONFIDENTIAL AND 'TOP SECRET'. I AM SURE AND HAVE CONFIDENCE OF YOUR ABILITY AND RELIABILITY TO PROSECUTE A TRANSACTION OF THIS GREAT MAGNITUDE INVOLVING A PENDING TRANSACTION REQUIRING MAXIIMUM CONFIDENCE.

WE ARE TOP OFFICIAL OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL WHO ARE INTERESTED IN IMPORATION OF GOODS INTO OUR COUNTRY WITH FUNDS WHICH ARE PRESENTLY TRAPPED IN NIGERIA. IN ORDER TO COMMENCE THIS BUSINESS WE SOLICIT YOUR ASSISTANCE TO ENABLE US TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THE SAID TRAPPED FUNDS.

THE SOURCE OF THIS FUND IS AS FOLLOWS; DURING THE LAST MILITARY REGIME HERE IN NIGERIA, THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS SET UP COMPANIES AND AWARDED THEMSELVES CONTRACTS WHICH WERE GROSSLY OVER-INVOICED IN VARIOUS MINISTRIES. THE PRESENT CIVILIAN GOVERNMENT SET UP A CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL AND WE HAVE IDENTIFIED A LOT OF INFLATED CONTRACT FUNDS WHICH ARE PRESENTLY FLOATING IN THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA READY FOR PAYMENT.

HOWEVER, BY VIRTUE OF OUR POSITION AS CIVIL SERVANTS AND MEMBERS OF THIS PANEL, WE CANNOT ACQUIRE THIS MONEY IN OUR NAMES. I HAVE THEREFORE, BEEN DELEGATED AS A MATTER OF TRUST BY MY COLLEAGUES OF THE PANEL TO LOOK FOR AN OVERSEAS PARTNER INTO WHOSE ACCOUNT WE WOULD TRANSFER THE SUM OF US$21,320,000.00(TWENTY ONE MILLION, THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS). HENCE WE ARE WRITING YOU THIS LETTER. WE HAVE AGREED TO SHARE THE MONEY THUS; 1. 20% FOR THE ACCOUNT OWNER 2. 70% FOR US (THE OFFICIALS) 3. 10% TO BE USED IN SETTLING TAXATION AND ALL LOCAL AND FOREIGN EXPENSES. IT IS FROM THE 70% THAT WE WISH TO COMMENCE THE IMPORTATION BUSINESS.

PLEASE,NOTE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% SAFE AND WE HOPE TO COMMENCE THE TRANSFER LATEST SEVEN (7) BANKING DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE RECEIPT OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIOM BY TEL/FAX; 234-1-7740449, YOUR COMPANY'S SIGNED, AND STAMPED LETTERHEAD PAPER THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL ENABLE US WRITE LETTERS OF CLAIM AND JOB DESCRIPTION RESPECTIVELY. THIS WAY WE WILL USE YOUR COMPANY'S NAME TO APPLY FOR PAYMENT AND RE-AWARD THE CONTRACT IN YOUR COMPANY'S NAME.

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING THIS BUSINESS WITH YOU AND SOLICIT YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS TRANSATION. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF THIS LETTER USING THE ABOVE TEL/FAX NUMBERS. I WILL SEND YOU DETAILED INFORMATION OF THIS PENDING PROJECT WHEN I HAVE HEARD FROM YOU.

I GIVE YOU MY TRUST.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

DR PURVIS MFD

NOTE; PLEASE QUOTE THIS REFERENCE NUMBER (VE/S/09/99) IN ALL YOUR RESPONSES.

Pako

« Reply #164 on: September 20, 2009, 05:20:35 PM »
Dear Purvis,

If you promise to go update "Return to Barren path" right now, Then I promise most of my posts there will be story progressing.

Greetings,
Yer Matey Pako.

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #165 on: September 20, 2009, 05:25:27 PM »
Dear Pako

Payment on your account in arrears has not been made and the matter will be handed to our legal department shortly.

A deposit to our finance department within the next 7 (seven) days will avert such a course of action.

Yours Faithfully
Tewi Inaba

Gpop

« Reply #166 on: September 20, 2009, 05:27:10 PM »
Dear CPMC,

I'm on my way to my friend's house to play some UNL...LIVE!

Feel free to watch us play at the following link soon:
www.livestream.com/possessedbyphoenix

Sincerely,
Gpop, fellow mod of the channel.

Pako

« Reply #167 on: September 20, 2009, 05:36:40 PM »
Dear Tewi a.k.a Pesco,

Oh gee, what have I done wrong now?
Since I don't have any money I will pay with Theorin's immortal soul, I hope you accept souls.

My most humble greetings,
Pako.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #168 on: September 20, 2009, 05:48:04 PM »
ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!

Legally Eliminate Your "FORM 1040" Income Tax! And...Keep 100% Of The Money You Earn...No matter what your level of income is!

This message is being sent to you by purvis@kenyabelieveit.com please refer to the bottom of this message for removal instructions.

You are entitled to keep 100% of the money you earn. Filing a FORM 1040 Income Tax return, year after year, is a voluntary process. ALL the money you have paid the IRS over the years has been, in essence, a DONATION. Income tax is an indirect tax in the nature of an excise and is NOT a direct tax laid upon all income"... yet it is IMPOSED by the IRS as a DIRECT tax? THAT IS FRAUD PURE AND SIMPLE!

Thus, "Direct taxes" are "unconstitutional" UNLESS they are set up as a "voluntary tax." Of course, there is no such thing as a "Voluntary Tax." This fraud, has been blindly accepted by the American people for OVER the past 80 years.

Don't just take our word for it. The IRS blatantly states that Income Tax is voluntary? Take a look at page 3 of the 1992 FORM 1040 Instruction Booklet that was issued by the IRS THEMSELVES. In paragraph 2, the Commissioner of the IRS states "You are among the millions of Americans who comply with the tax law voluntarily."

How about proof from the HIGHEST COURT IN THE LAND! The Supreme Court Ruling--a decision that applies to both ASSESSMENT AND PAYMENT as being VOLUNTARY! Chief Justice Earl Warren said, "Our system of taxation is based upon voluntary assessment and payment, not upon distraint." (or FORCE) (In Flora v. U.S 362 US 145, at 176.

Here's the proof from other high officials. "Dwight E. Avis, as Head of the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax Division of the Bureau of Internal Revenue. (the former name of the IRS). In 1953, before a House Ways and Means subcommittee, attested under oath, 'Let me point this out now Your income tax is 100 percent voluntary tax, and your liquor tax is 100 percent enforced tax.' "

Why are we telling you this? Because we don't want you to just take our word for it. We want you to hear it from the source...straight from the IRS... FOR EXAMPLE... ON THE COVER OF THEIR OWN IRS Handbook for Special Agents you will read "AGENTS... Our tax system is based on individual self-assessment, and voluntary compliance... the material contained in this handbook is confidential in character. It must not under any circumstances be made available to persons outside the service."

Senator Inouye, in a letter dated March 20, 1989 to Fred Ortiz, said, "there is no provision of the Internal Revenue Code that specifically and unequivocally requires an individual to pay income tax.

? FACT No one's amount of income legally obligates the filing of a Form 1040!

? ANY document issued by the IRS is non-judicial, non-binding, and has NO force and effect of law to compel anyone to do anything!

? Your rights are of no use to you unless you yourself personally know and exercise them!

IRS Commissioner "I regard the income tax as the one of all others most obnoxious to the genius of our people, being inquisitorial in nature, and dragging into public view an exposition of the most private pecuniary affairs of the citizens?I recommend its unconditional repeal." (Alfred Pleasanton, Commissioner, Bureau of Internal Revenue,)

There is no law that requires anyone to file a Form 1040?This is true because there is no law, no provision of the Internal Revenue Code that makes anyone liable for income tax on their own personal, private income!

"How can that be? "Somebody would have told us the truth". Then why is everyone paying income tax?

Senator Henry Bellmon; "In a recent conversation with an official of the IRS, I was amazed when he told me that, 'If the American people ever knew that ninety percent of what the IRS does is pure bluff."

Your rights are of no use to you unless you yourself personally know and exercise them.

"Welcome To The Truth!"

The report "Welcome To The Truth" is an exposition of the illegality of the income tax and the administration of the tax laws by the IRS, is designedly constructive in nature. Its sole intent is to restore the government to full compliance with the law. I believe if you owe a tax then pay it. The key is to know the tax laws, follow them, and require the IRS to do the same!

There is NO accountant, tax attorney, IRS official, IRS agent, or government official that can PROVE that paying FORM 1040 Income Tax is a mandatory requirement of law!

If you are interested in the FREE report "Welcome to the TRUTH" Simple make your request to purvis@kenyanbelieveit.net Thank you.

You were sent this message because you have DIRECTLY shown an interest in products or services. However if you do not wish to receive future messages from us simply e-mail your "REMOVE" request, but remember "Ignorance and Freedom cannot exists at the same time" To be REMOVED reply to purvis@kenyanbelieveit.com

I give you my trust.

Yours,
Dr. Purvis MFD

Shinki~san

• There is no way my goddess of Makai...
  • can be this cute~
« Reply #169 on: September 20, 2009, 06:07:41 PM »
[purvis@kenyanbelieveit.com]

Email sent, please reply ASAP.

Dear Whomever it may concern,

I like Pako, I wish to make children with this ungodly being.

P.S. I really like Tobasco sauce.

P.P.S. No seriously, it is one of the best sauces of all time.

Yours truly,
Shinki
lurking

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #170 on: September 20, 2009, 06:10:30 PM »
Dear CPMC,

I'm on my way to my friend's house to play some UNL...LIVE!

Feel free to watch us play at the following link soon:
www.livestream.com/possessedbyphoenix

Sincerely,
Gpop, fellow mod of the channel.

Dear Livestream channel,

More Touhou, less Furcadia.

Sincerely, Slowpoke.

Pako

« Reply #171 on: September 20, 2009, 06:18:50 PM »
Dear Shinki~san,

I like you too, we should meet face-to-face, "if you know what I mean."

Love,
Pako.