Author Topic: 東方地霊殿 ~ Subterranean Animism.  (Read 131517 times)

Re: 東方地霊殿 ~ Subterranean Animism.
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2010, 05:55:28 PM »
I know it's last place, but I'm so proud of doing this, I don't care.

Lunatic - ReimuC
Enigma - 774,194,040 - C - 0.040% - http://replays.gensokyou.org/download.php?id=7263

Lybydose

• Isn't cool enough to have a title
  • ESC -> Retry
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2010, 07:25:11 AM »
Ok here, I'll take last place then  :V

Lunatic - ReimuC
Lybydose - 721,074,720 - C - 0.000% - Replay

While I'm here, I guess I'll take almost last place on ReimuA too

Lunatic - ReimuA
Lybydose - 817,193,450 - C - 0.000% - Replay

fallensoul

• Bad maajan player
  • Beware. Lolicon.
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2010, 06:32:47 PM »
Lunatic - ReimuA
Soulkun - 1,056,224,150 - C - 0,070% - Replay

SA is quite fun once you know the game.

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2010, 05:37:43 AM »
Lunatic - Marisa C
BaitySM - 1,246,546,000 - C - 0.0% - Replay

Also here for convenience and laughing. Some poor execution leaves me helpless in many situations. I should probably rework my current approach to Stages 3 and 4 seeing as they're pretty crucial. Don't ask about my inputs or strategy; they're full of "what were you thinking" moments. Other times, I was hammering the bomb button to hopefully get a one-shot barrier out in time for my inevitable collision.

Oh well, it's something at least.

As an excuse, I'll say that just hours ago, I got out of the exam period.

EDIT: Obligatory take that .ASP!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 05:44:06 AM by Baitikkuri »
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2010, 01:18:07 PM »
Lunatic - ReimuA
Zengeku - 1,044,795,300 - C - 0.050% - Replay

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2010, 12:11:16 PM »
Nice format copy-paste. Even left my name on it  :V

Lunatic - Reimu A
BaitySM - 1,571,759,620 - C - 0.1% - Replay

Pretty sloppy, especially Stage 5. Stage 4 was "eh". And I decided to bomb Parsee's 2nd Non-Spell instead of her first for Graze for some reason I cannot justify.

Yes, I'll admit restarting Stage 1 a lot for this run. But only the very start. After doing that right, this just came along and followed through. Probably not worth a Royalflare addition / update since I'm going to consider improving in a notably short time span.

...OP Bomb made this about three times as easy as the MarisaC run. Should probably look towards a 2.5-3bil run for now.
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

ふねん1

• Scientific editor
  • If you're alive, you can always keep moving.
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2010, 10:46:34 PM »
Lunatic - ReimuA
Funen1 - 905,265,100 - C - 0.120% - Replay
"Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of thinking." - Carl Sagan

NEW AND IMPROVED YOUTUBE, now with 60 fps Touhou videos! Latest video update: WBaWC Lunatic/Extra no-miss no-bomb no-Roars no-Spirit-Strikes compilation.

GenericTouhouFailure

• WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT CALLED UNL? *boom*
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2010, 07:30:08 AM »
Eajy Modo -Reimu A
GenericTouhouFan (name on replay is GENERIC thanks to lack of lolspace) - 333,478,120 - C - 0.250% (thanks emulator *sarcasm*) -REPLAY (Ha ha, old chap! 9969)

Was aiming for perfect game. But the clipdeath on midboss orin pissed me off. Then everything went downhill from there. To add insult to injury, the game clips me while Okuu was asploding

Sorry for the dark screenshot, the screen was fading.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 07:50:37 AM by GenericClipdeath »

ふねん1

• Scientific editor
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2010, 03:13:16 AM »
Lunatic - ReimuA
Funen1 -1,024,113,310 - C - 0.150% - Replay
"Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of thinking." - Carl Sagan

NEW AND IMPROVED YOUTUBE, now with 60 fps Touhou videos! Latest video update: WBaWC Lunatic/Extra no-miss no-bomb no-Roars no-Spirit-Strikes compilation.

ark

• みょん
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2010, 04:45:23 AM »
I only did one thing for score (Parsee's second nonspell) and look what it got me. :V

Lunatic - ReimuA
Nereid - 1,423,026,360 - C - 0.120% - Replay

Jaimers

• You just did it because you're older than me.
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2010, 10:08:00 PM »
Lunatic - Reimu A
Jaimers - 1,815,857,330 - C - 0.000% - Replay

Tried some scoring.  vOv

« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2010, 08:43:48 PM »
Extra - ReimuA
T - 1,025,992,570 - C - 0.000% - Replay

Secondaryfag wanted me to post this here, I think.  He already went and beat me a few days later with slightly more aggressive grazing, but whatever~
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 05:28:52 AM by T »

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2010, 11:47:30 PM »
Nice score T!

So if he redirected you here, does this mean that Heartbeam isn't going to post his trouncing of Extra with all characters? ;_;
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 11:54:45 PM by Naut »

Heartbeam

« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2010, 05:32:08 AM »
I thought about not showing up until I could flood the uploader with PCB runs from every difficulty (Phantasm probably not included), and a 3.5 billion SA Lunatic/Reimu-A run tossed in as well.  That was before T's run showed up.  Plus, it's hard to map out the future with this.  Very fickle with these games, just like how I spent a little time with that EoSD Extra run and I'm already not sure if I'll go back to it.  There's so much to improve on, but I don't know if I want it.  And the goal for Lunatic is all speculation because I've never, ever practiced the stages for survival.  Well, maybe back when I was going for the first clear, but there was a wide gap between that first clear and the next, and I've been winging every run after that.  Watching those top scoreruns with Reimu-A so much sure makes this low goal seem easy, though!  I'll be happy if I can at least sit around three billion, whenever that urge to play this comes up.

Extra - ReimuA
Heartbeam - 1,047,520,960 - C - 0.100% - Replay

Extra - ReimuB
Heartbeam - 1,004,773,940 - C - 0.080% - Replay

Extra - ReimuC
Heartbeam - 1,012,453,310 - C - 0.370% - Replay

Extra - MarisaA
Heartbeam - 1,019,558,540 - C - 0.100% - Replay

Extra - MarisaB
Heartbeam - 1,008,841,220 - C - 0.260% - Replay

Extra - MarisaC
Heartbeam - 1,008,213,550 - C - 0.100% - Replay

Lunatic - ReimuC
Heartbeam - 1,280,673,860 - C - 0.120% - Replay

Lunatic - MarisaC
Heartbeam - 1,001,448,360 - C - 0.180% - Replay

Only took over a year to raise the Lunatic score 20M.  Nah, Extra was locked again and I thought, "May as well run it on this level."

What's there to say about Extra after not seeing it in over a year?  It was fun again, but the main detriment had always been properly safespotting Sanae's final spell card.  This time I had a real plan and used the spell capture bonus of the previous spell to position myself.  It's still very delicate, but at least you know where to go.  With the threat of that lessened considerably I could time down Sanae's first two spells without worrying about wasting my efforts.

Reimu A and B will have it hardest because their options can't deal most of the damage from that position, meaning the main shot has to hit while still trying to graze all five arrays.  It's a hassle, and in my early runs I'd move down and only graze three of the arrays until I took out most of the spell's health.  Trying to get yourself to tap down a single pixel just doesn't happen.  The submitted Reimu-A run only did four arrays while taking down the spell.  The Reimu-C run that came after not only safespotted the spell on the first try, but also had the main shot hitting.  Overkill, but she deserves it (not really, not this of all things) because that shot type took the most attempts to pass the stage portion, thanks to the wonky options sometimes not lining up during the drop-down kunai fairies until I learned to take a hit in graze and stay focused most of the time.

Rorschach in Danmaku was an interesting one, and by now I think I've mostly learned to handle it (don't dodge in the middle of the waves all the time).  Before this I only had one capture.  So much fear built up around until I almost couldn't stand before it.  And now I'm tired of typing about this, and the post is dull as a rock.  Moving on.

Thanks to someone's flattering comment I'm suddenly more conscious of what I'm blogging about.  Not really, I'll go on as before, as though there were no judges, and dump another life story of little consequence.

The idea was to evaluate myself then sever most connections for a short while, a month or two.  Change how I handle the situation and set my priorities straight.  The situation, hard to say...is it the relation between people?  Comparisons?  As someone who doesn't normally look up to meet the eyes of other people, perceived relations are prone to the distortions of the doubting mind.

Let's start somewhere else.  Why do I...do this.  Play it like this.  From the very beginning I always wanted to compete.  Not heavily like world class, just compete with others.  That's how it's been, taking it slowly and I'm here because I've stayed on this one subject most of the way.  So why did I start to feel like I was caught up in a race with people I'm not even directly involved with?  A race of merit.  Plenty of great players have come and gone, and when someone does something in a shorter timeframe than I did, no matter how I went about doing it quickly or slowly, it suddenly invalidates everything I've ever done.  The longer I've known and continue to participate in these games, the more I'm supposed to accomplish.  Doesn't matter if I quit playing in between or anything.  I mean, progression and achieving is good, but here I'm looking a person thinking, if that person was around as long as I was then they'd be farther ahead and I was inferior as a human all along.  It's a stupid comparison to make, and that's what I was doing since...must have been shortly after UFO.  I didn't stick with the game because I thought I didn't want that much of a challenge, and stayed in the skill race always at last place.  Just about every score was a lie because I never directly competed with anyone.  Chasing after old stationary runs from scorerunners who left before I decided to sign up.

I always liked Krim's signature.  A pretty obvious life lesson, or that's why it's so easy to overlook because a lot of people out there don't seem to abide by that message.  My plan, then, was to temporarily quit visiting the forums because it feels like standing in a crowd.  If I stayed away I could learn to not care so much about how I'm doing compared to everyone else.  There's no rush to finish anything.  There was no good reason for me to want to reach 41M in GFW so soon (aside from ending the nightmare I put myself in, but that's a prioritizing issue).  Safe for me to assume that no one will bat an eye at a score going up on the 15th instead of the 16th.  My world won't fall out of place if I don't recover my (sorry to use you as an example) EoSD Extra score from nearly being beaten within the day.  I'll do it when I feel like it (which happened to be today), not because I must.  These games are fleeting, we'll all move on.  I think I'll cut it here for now, but I know I didn't cover everything.

Actually, yeah, I shouldn't have been following the uploader (Royalflare is okay) because I wasn't supposed to know what people around me were doing (congratulations on the no-focus UFO run, Naut!).  Which is why I jumped back in when T showed up because I like him so much.

And I wanted to cover something else, but I'm done typing for tonight.  Maybe it'll go with a future score submission.

So I was talking about being below other people, doesn't that apply the other way around?  And the answer would be, "But they're not in a race."  And no race should exist at all in my mind, not to me.  Not intolerable of others, despite the fact that most of the Extra runs were submitted under a handle that some may consider to be spiteful.  It's a pointless product of boredom.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 05:43:18 AM by Heartbeam »

Polttopallo

• /人◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2010, 01:38:04 PM »
Easy - ReimuA
Dodgeball - 419,604,000 - ALL - 0.050% - Replay

Easy - MarisaA
Dodgeball - 367,510,980 - ALL - 0.100% - Replay

Maybe I'll try this again some day. Gotta get at least 450M with every shot type.

ふねん1

• Scientific editor
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2010, 03:40:02 AM »
Lunatic - ReimuA
Funen1 - 2,407,942,880 - C - 0.130% - Replay

My first completed attempt at a scorerun.

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2011, 11:53:11 PM »
Extra - MarisaA (Marisa & Alice)
T - 1,012,561,920 - C - 0.000% - Replay (No Miss/No Bomb)

I wanted to get over a billion without bombing for graze, happy times~

Heartbeam

« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2011, 05:30:21 AM »
Easy - MarisaA
Heartbeam - 610,868,870 - C - 0.080% - Replay

Normal - MarisaA
Heartbeam - 893,328,120 - C - 0.120% - Replay

Hard - MarisaA
Heartbeam - 1,405,329,480 - C - 0.030% - Replay

Lunatic - MarisaA
Heartbeam - 1,698,001,280 - C - 0.020% - Replay

I never made good on that word.  Blame the mood swing to make me not care about anything else that night, and now I have an awesome Hard run stuck in the archives forever.  It really is, I mean, so bad it's awesome.  I won't give it too much credit; there's more entertaining stuff out there.  The tournaments aren't too life impacting anyway.  I shouldn't lose sleep over it (and I didn't).  Maybe I did for ten minutes because of Nereid's Lunatic run, but I already quit.

Hard was weird.  I'm sure I bombed a few things near the beginning that I normally wouldn't, and I actually had to drop one during the stage six streaming.  Wandering mind, everything.  It's okay, I only wanted a no-miss after the initial suicide.  Scoring be damned.  Oh yes, bombed twice after stage five midboss Orin.  Never bombed or died during the previous two Hard runs.

~NEW ACHIEVEMENT~: Bomb beats Subterranean Animism on Lunatic.  I do think that Marisa's hitbox is a little touchy, but...I don't know what to say.  I don't like to complain.  How do you word this...there's nothing people can't do (for this).  This means you could look at the lack of clears for whatever in this tournament and say it's a testament to player apathy.  Now it would be a stretch to say someone new to the genre would be able to clear it within the week, but the potential is there.  And so many players are already at the level where they can do it.  They simply don't care to run it.  That's too obvious, right?  I don't know what I'm trying to get at.

It won't help to say this run proves anything.  I can say that I hardly play SA, much less on Lunatic.  That I didn't have any experience with Marisa-A on this difficulty until tonight.  That it didn't take any retires after entering stage two once I stopped fooling around with graze techniques in stage one (~5 attempts).  On the other hand, some workings of the stage stay with you all this time.  You know the general layout which leads to bombing locations that should be pretty beneficial to survival.  No risks, no heroics.  Riding on resources all the way through.

Died before Yamame, didn't bomb graze Parsee's second noncard.  Now I know that would have been enough to break 2B; the rest of the scoring stuff would have been a "fuck no" for this event (actually, I'd be willing to do endstage Yuugi's lasers).

Heh. Nobody made a MarisaA 1cc in SA. Proof enough that she is useless to me :V.

You're a master of the craft.  Comments like that still get to me.  Oh.  Well.

Savory

• I am a save frog
  • *wink*
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2011, 06:13:33 PM »
(Is it still okay to post? Or should I make a new topic to post my replays?)

ark

• みょん
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2011, 08:01:45 PM »
Just post.

Savory

• I am a save frog
  • *wink*
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2011, 03:07:29 AM »
Easy- ReimuB
Final Score: 117,426,160

Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI

XephyrEnigma

• :|
  • XephyrEnigma
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2011, 03:39:41 PM »
Easy-Reimu/Suika

XephyrEnigma-164,106,660-C-0.6-Replay
Iced-Fairy: "Danmaku is like soccer, except instead of hooligans you get fairies and the riot is before the game." 

My YouTube channel where I often screw about - Latest Upload: IN Border Team Easy Clear

« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2011, 04:26:31 AM »
Normal Aya Reimu C
633idk - 463,668,880 - C - 0.3%

The WR on this shot-type and level seems to have some flaws (mostly failed spellcards I guess), not that I have a chance of beating that anytime soon, but it'd be nice if... err... someone could give it a go. I pull off the safespot on wind god hidden in leaves spell, but try to move some more and die, and then pull it off again and stays put and times the spell out. Wohoo.
"you never know, you may have the best strats in the world" - Zil

Immortal Momiji!

« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2011, 04:44:39 PM »
Normal - ReimuA

b0xR - 271,253,460 - C - 0.0% - Replay

« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2011, 11:32:24 PM »
Normal - Reimu C
633idk - 548,538,890 - C - 0.2 -  Replay

Big improvement. I successfully safespotted the first recollection card.

-edit- I just realized this score gets me to the 9th place on the Royalflare scoreboards  :V Getting third place shouldn't be impossible, right?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 10:24:24 AM by 633IDK »
"you never know, you may have the best strats in the world" - Zil

Immortal Momiji!

« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2011, 06:32:09 PM »
Normal - ReimuA
Chronopolis - 268,902,860- C - 0.1% - Replay

I'm pretty damn happy with my first 1cc run of SA. No deaths all the way until Utsuho. Kinda stupid actually, I needed a max life stock going into Utsuho for the 1cc,  cause she kept kept kicking my ass (The very previous run, despite going into stage 6 with 9 lives I died just after Utsuho exploded *rage*).

« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2011, 02:10:37 PM »
Easy - ReimuB (Reimu & Suika)
T - 482,256,360 - C - 0.000% - Replay (No Miss/No Bomb)

Normal - MarisaB (Marisa & Patchouli)
T - 703,732,510 - C - 0.000% - Replay (No Miss/No Bomb)

Extra - ReimuC (Reimu & Aya)
T - 999,603,080 - C - 0.000% - Replay (No Miss)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 06:22:52 AM by T »

XephyrEnigma

• :|
  • XephyrEnigma
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2011, 11:29:37 PM »
Easy-ReimuB

XephyrEnigma-254,824,660-C-1.000-Replay.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 11:35:16 PM by スカーレットの兄弟-XephyrEnigma »
Iced-Fairy: "Danmaku is like soccer, except instead of hooligans you get fairies and the riot is before the game." 

My YouTube channel where I often screw about - Latest Upload: IN Border Team Easy Clear

Heartbeam

« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2011, 07:07:58 PM »
Easy - Reimu-B
Heartbeam - 522,745,760 - C - 0.100% - Replay (No Miss/No Bomb)

Easy - Reimu-C
Heartbeam - 571,423,680 - C - 0.050% - Replay

Normal - Reimu-C
Heartbeam - 731,936,070 - C - 0.160% - Replay

Hard - Reimu-C
Heartbeam - 1,197,070,560 - C - 0.160% - Replay
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 08:42:50 PM by Heartbeam »

AIS

« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2011, 10:36:10 AM »
Lunatic - Reimu-A
AIS - 924,718,610 - C - 0.0% - http://replays.gensokyou.org/download.php?id=15140
I know it's old but I've been pestered to upload it.
Sorry for no proper hyperlink as I fail at html.