Author Topic: Sanae Quest (Part 5)  (Read 52711 times)

Re: Sanae Quest (Part 5)
« Reply #510 on: June 03, 2011, 08:50:38 PM »
> Give her the crackers and the ginger ale. "Try to get the crackers in your stomach, at least, and be sure to drink a lot of water."
> Is the tea ready?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #511 on: June 03, 2011, 08:51:31 PM »
> Give her the crackers and the ginger ale. "Try to get the crackers in your stomach, at least, and be sure to drink a lot of water."
> Is the tea ready?

> You give Madotsuki the crackers and ginger ale, telling her to at least get something in her stomach.  She obliges.
> The tea seems to be ready now.

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

« Reply #512 on: June 03, 2011, 08:58:15 PM »
> Pour some for Kanako-sama, Kogasa, and ourself. We're already dumping enough liquids into Madotsuki...
> Start digging into our lamprey. "So, I heard that you didn't sleep at all at Hakugyokurou."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #513 on: June 03, 2011, 09:02:14 PM »
> Pour some for Kanako-sama, Kogasa, and ourself. We're already dumping enough liquids into Madotsuki...
> Start digging into our lamprey. "So, I heard that you didn't sleep at all at Hakugyokurou."

> You pour tea for everyone but Madotsuki.  She's drinking enough liquids as it is...
> As you all start eating, you try striking up a conversation with Madotsuki.
> "I didn't," Madotsuki says.

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

« Reply #514 on: June 03, 2011, 09:03:19 PM »
> "Maybe that was related to you getting sick? Things just started rushing up on you?"
> Does Kanako-sama seem to be enjoying the lamprey?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #515 on: June 03, 2011, 09:07:41 PM »
> "Maybe that was related to you getting sick? Things just started rushing up on you?"
> Does Kanako-sama seem to be enjoying the lamprey?

> Madotsuki shrugs.  "Maybe?"
> You glance over at Kanako-sama.  She really seems to be enjoying the lamprey.

> _

« Reply #516 on: June 03, 2011, 09:16:40 PM »
> "So why didn-"
> Wait. We can imagine why she didn't want to go to sleep...
> "... So what did you dream of last night? Good things?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #517 on: June 03, 2011, 09:18:17 PM »
> "So why didn-"
> Wait. We can imagine why she didn't want to go to sleep...
> "... So what did you dream of last night? Good things?"

> You start to ask her why she didn't sleep, but then you stop yourself.  You think you know why.
> "Sort of..."

> _

« Reply #518 on: June 03, 2011, 09:41:52 PM »
> "'Sort of'? Was it at least pleasant? What happened in the dream?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #519 on: June 03, 2011, 10:48:48 PM »
> "'Sort of'? Was it at least pleasant? What happened in the dream?"

> "Um...It was nice at first; I was at the ocean, but then it became all poisoned and d-dead fish and stuff were washing up on shore," Madotsuki rattles off.

> _

« Reply #520 on: June 03, 2011, 11:28:39 PM »
> Erk. Was she in a different dream? "That's... not a good dream. Did you wake up right after that?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #521 on: June 03, 2011, 11:35:19 PM »
> Erk. Was she in a different dream? "That's... not a good dream. Did you wake up right after that?"

> There's no way that was your dream; there's no water pollution there!
> "Yeah, I woke up right after, but a lot of time seemed to pass."

> _

« Reply #522 on: June 03, 2011, 11:38:31 PM »
> Hm... maybe she didn't end up in our dream after all... we could try...
> "Hey, Madotsuki, I have an idea. See, Pyonta-kun told me something pretty interesting, that I could pull people into my dream by sleeping near them. So, maybe if we sleep in the same room tonight, you can get into my dream, and you won't have those nasty nightmares!"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #523 on: June 03, 2011, 11:48:49 PM »
> Hm... maybe she didn't end up in our dream after all... we could try...
> "Hey, Madotsuki, I have an idea. See, Pyonta-kun told me something pretty interesting, that I could pull people into my dream by sleeping near them. So, maybe if we sleep in the same room tonight, you can get into my dream, and you won't have those nasty nightmares!"

> If she didn't show up in your dream...
> You suggest Madotsuki sleep in the same room as you tonight, so maybe she'll have a shared dream with you and not a nightmare.
> "Really?"  She looks hopeful.
> Kanako-sama nearly chokes on her food.  "Pyonta told you?"

> _

« Reply #524 on: June 03, 2011, 11:56:10 PM »
> "Yep! He told me that last night, and I tested it out by sleeping next to Kogasa, and it worked! It took a little while, but I was able to make her realize she was in a dream, right, Koga?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #525 on: June 04, 2011, 12:07:33 AM »
> "Yep! He told me that last night, and I tested it out by sleeping next to Kogasa, and it worked! It took a little while, but I was able to make her realize she was in a dream, right, Koga?"

> Kanako-sama is lost for words.
> Kogasa, on the other hand, smiles.  "It was like a lucid dream!"

> _

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #526 on: June 04, 2011, 12:14:52 AM »
>Look at Kanako with a puzzled expression.

>"Is... something wrong, Kanako-sama?"

« Reply #527 on: June 04, 2011, 12:17:10 AM »
> "It was really weird, though, because there were things that showed up that I know I didn't add. Youkai mountain was almost identical, but the Human Village was interesting to see, especially the temple. Plus, some of the people we saw there... I think other people in Gensokyo might be hopping into the dream as well. I... kind of tested it with someone, see if they were lucid as well, but I didn't go as far as actually waking them up."
> To Madotsuki: "Oh, by the way, everyone from your dream is safe. Let's see... Monoe has a job at a sweet shop, Monoko's going to school where Masada-sensei teaches, and Poniko has a room at the shrine!"

Holding off on that until we see what Kanako says.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #528 on: June 04, 2011, 12:20:17 AM »
>Look at Kanako with a puzzled expression.

>"Is... something wrong, Kanako-sama?"

> You look over at Kanako-sama, puzzled.  Why does she look so shocked?
> "N-nothing's wrong."

> "It was really weird, though, because there were things that showed up that I know I didn't add. Youkai mountain was almost identical, but the Human Village was interesting to see, especially the temple. Plus, some of the people we saw there... I think other people in Gensokyo might be hopping into the dream as well. I... kind of tested it with someone, see if they were lucid as well, but I didn't go as far as actually waking them up."
> To Madotsuki: "Oh, by the way, everyone from your dream is safe. Let's see... Monoe has a job at a sweet shop, Monoko's going to school where Masada-sensei teaches, and Poniko has a room at the shrine!"

> Madotsuki looks reassured by this.  "That sounds nice...It's a shared dream?"

> _

« Reply #529 on: June 04, 2011, 12:27:41 AM »
> We can ask Kanako-sama what's bothering her later, when Madotsuki and Kogasa aren't around.
> "I... think so... I was pretty certain, but to make sure I would probably need to wake someone up during the dream that isn't near me, like Patchouli, and I'm not really sure if that's a good idea..."
> We definitely didn't want to wake up Konngara: who knows how she would've reacted. Speaking of which, we should really check up on her...

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #530 on: June 04, 2011, 12:34:04 AM »
> We can ask Kanako-sama what's bothering her later, when Madotsuki and Kogasa aren't around.
> "I... think so... I was pretty certain, but to make sure I would probably need to wake someone up during the dream that isn't near me, like Patchouli, and I'm not really sure if that's a good idea..."
> We definitely didn't want to wake up Konngara: who knows how she would've reacted. Speaking of which, we should really check up on her...

> You'll ask Kanako-sama what's wrong when it's just the two of you around.
> "Why not?"
> You have no idea how Konngara would've reacted if you had made her aware she was dreaming.  Oh, you should probably check up on her...

> _

« Reply #531 on: June 04, 2011, 12:38:06 AM »
> "Well... hm... I guess because if they realize it's a dream, they might not get out of it naturally... Remember that I used that watch to tell us when to wake up in the real world? Then again, that could be just me worrying too much..."
> Has Madotsuki been drinking fluids and munching a little?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #532 on: June 04, 2011, 12:39:19 AM »
> "Well... hm... I guess because if they realize it's a dream, they might not get out of it naturally... Remember that I used that watch to tell us when to wake up in the real world? Then again, that could be just me worrying too much..."
> Has Madotsuki been drinking fluids and munching a little?

> Madotsuki pinches her cheek.  "They could just use the cheek-pinch trick, or sometimes you wake up naturally..."
> Madotsuki's been drinking and eating a little; at least she can hold that down.

> _

« Reply #533 on: June 04, 2011, 12:46:08 AM »
> "Oh, right, the 9 pinch trick. Poniko showed me that... So, you do wake up naturally, huh...?"
> That's good to hear. Still, better have that watch handy next time: it's a useful reminder, and has a kicking song!
> "So, wanna have a slumber party tonight, then? We won't be too loud or wild, since you're still sick..."
> Time.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #534 on: June 04, 2011, 12:49:23 AM »
> "Oh, right, the 9 pinch trick. Poniko showed me that... So, you do wake up naturally, huh...?"
> That's good to hear. Still, better have that watch handy next time: it's a useful reminder, and has a kicking song!
> "So, wanna have a slumber party tonight, then? We won't be too loud or wild, since you're still sick..."
> Time.

> "Everyone wakes up naturally..."
> Good thing people can wake up without a watch.  Still, it's really awesome.  You get the time of night and a catchy song!
> You suggest a slumber party, and Madotsuki perks up.
> "Slumber party?  Yes."
> It's 7:30pm.  Time sure flies when you're having fun.

> _

« Reply #535 on: June 04, 2011, 12:52:35 AM »
> Hm... was there anything we needed to do before turning in tonight...?
> Quests. We STILL haven't looked at the giant robot yet!

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #536 on: June 04, 2011, 12:56:16 AM »
> Hm... was there anything we needed to do before turning in tonight...?
> Quests. We STILL haven't looked at the giant robot yet!

> You think of things you need to do before turning in...Huh, you never got the chance to look into that robot, did you?

> Quests:

> Go Go Miko Rangers!
  > You have decided to ask Suwako-sama about the giant robot.
  > You've found out from Kanako-sama that the giant robot is in some mountains near Youkai Mountain, directly underneath Bhava-Agra's main island.

> Who You Gonna Call?
  > A huge number of ghosts from the surface are swarming the Underground! Are you a bad enough miko to solve this incident?
  > The huge number of ghosts have come from the Netherworld, led by two girls: Madotsuki, and another who looks like "Yukari".
  > You have vowed to find Madotsuki and find out how to stop the dream world she created from crumbling.
  > You have found Madotsuki and returned her to the Netherworld.  Now all that's left is to find her friend "Mary" and stop Madotsuki's dream world from crumbling.
  > You have managed to create a dream world for the remaining denizens of Madotsuki's dream world to escape to.

> Red Shrine Maiden Needs Date Badly!
  > Keep a look out for potential girlfriends for Reimu. Konngara's a bust, but there might be hope with Satori...

> Yomigaeru, Iron Chef!
  > Continue levelling up our cooking skill!

> In 20XX Gensokyoan Diety Minoriko Aki Recorded: Rock Me Amadeus
  > Inquire with Minoriko about possible solutions to food issues.
  > Ask the SDM about using their greenhouse to grow food.
  > You've decided to seek Kazami Yuuka's and Aki Minoriko's aid in building a greenhouse.
  > You've set up a meeting between you, Yuuka, Minoriko, and Keine at the Scarlet Devil Mansion tomorrow afternoon.  Remilia will also be present.

> This is Radio Free Gensokyo!
  > Find a kappa to help repair the faeries' "shrine" and get cell phones working.  In addition, attempt to get the faeries trained on how to maintain the radio tower.
  > Nitori was able to turn on the radio tower, and has agreed to help the faeries learn how to work it.

> _

« Reply #537 on: June 04, 2011, 01:03:21 AM »
> Grin. "Okay, then after we're done eating, we can go over to my room. We'll need to move the spare futons in there, of course..."
> Finish chowing. Stow any leftovers in the fridge, and wash dishes. Insist that Madotsuki doesn't help with any chores, since she's sick.
> How many days do we have left on our room in the Underground?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #538 on: June 04, 2011, 01:13:34 AM »
> Grin. "Okay, then after we're done eating, we can go over to my room. We'll need to move the spare futons in there, of course..."
> Finish chowing. Stow any leftovers in the fridge, and wash dishes. Insist that Madotsuki doesn't help with any chores, since she's sick.
> How many days do we have left on our room in the Underground?

> "Okay."
> After everyone has finished eating, you stow the leftovers in the fridge and start washing the dishes.  Kanako-sama and Kogasa help, and Madotsuki tries to, but you insist she stays put.
> You've got about two days left, you think.

> _

« Reply #539 on: June 04, 2011, 01:16:38 AM »
> "Hey, Madotsuki, why don't you take a look through my room, see if there's anything interesting. I think I might have a makeup kit in there somewhere... And Koga? Would you be a dear and move the futons over to my room?"
> This should give us time to talk to Kanako-sama alone...