Author Topic: Sanae Quest  (Read 56301 times)

Re: Sanae Quest
« Reply #600 on: April 14, 2011, 07:11:04 PM »
> "Well, judging by this place, it's less 'wants' a maid and more 'needs' a maid..."
> Cross our arms. "Well, sorry, Layla, but Sakuya's already a maid for someone else. Maybe you can try finding a maid somewhere else...? I bet if you talk to Patchouli, she can talk Yuuka Kazami into letting you borrow her maid for a while."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #601 on: April 14, 2011, 07:19:49 PM »
> "Well, judging by this place, it's less 'wants' a maid and more 'needs' a maid..."
> Cross our arms. "Well, sorry, Layla, but Sakuya's already a maid for someone else. Maybe you can try finding a maid somewhere else...? I bet if you talk to Patchouli, she can talk Yuuka Kazami into letting you borrow her maid for a while."

> "Exactly!  This maid here can restore the mansion to its former glory," Layla says.
> You then break it to her that Sakuya is someone else's maid.
> "No way!  Having maid that can stop time would be easier than having another maid, or an entire staff of maids."
> "You expect me to clean this entire mansion by myself...?" Sakuya asks, unamused.

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

« Reply #602 on: April 14, 2011, 07:37:31 PM »
> "But Sakuya's been away from her mansion for, what, half a year, and they're really worried about her. You said you had sisters, right? If they went missing all of a sudden, you would be worried and want them back as soon as possible, right?"
> Take another glance around. Will a sprucing up actually help in making this place, well, habitable?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #603 on: April 14, 2011, 07:40:14 PM »
> "But Sakuya's been away from her mansion for, what, half a year, and they're really worried about her. You said you had sisters, right? If they went missing all of a sudden, you would be worried and want them back as soon as possible, right?"
> Take another glance around. Will a sprucing up actually help in making this place, well, habitable?

> "....y-..yes..."  Layla clams up.
> You take a look around.  It's definitely going to take more than just sprucing up the place to make it habitable.

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

« Reply #604 on: April 14, 2011, 07:43:27 PM »
> Smile. "See? How about this? Let's go find Patchouli, who should be upstairs somewhere, and see if we can figure out how to fix up your home? She's a really smart person, so she should know!"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #605 on: April 14, 2011, 07:48:46 PM »
> Smile. "See? How about this? Let's go find Patchouli, who should be upstairs somewhere, and see if we can figure out how to fix up your home? She's a really smart person, so she should know!"

> "Someone's upstairs?!  If someone goes into my room they'll definitely regret it!" Layla cries, and flies out the door.
> Kogasa and Sakuya watch her go, then Sakuya disappears into thin air in the blink of an eye.
> "Huh?  Where'd she go?" Kogasa asks, glancing around the room curiously.

> _

« Reply #606 on: April 14, 2011, 07:51:29 PM »
> "Ah, Sakuya-san can stop time."
> Sigh heavily, and rub temple. "Hm... should we make sure they don't do anything rash...? Marisa's pretty strong, so I don't think they'll be in any trouble..."
> Anything interesting in this room?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #607 on: April 14, 2011, 08:05:08 PM »
> "Ah, Sakuya-san can stop time."
> Sigh heavily, and rub temple. "Hm... should we make sure they don't do anything rash...? Marisa's pretty strong, so I don't think they'll be in any trouble..."
> Anything interesting in this room?

> "Oh...it looked like teleporting."
> You sigh and rub your temples.  You wonder if you should stop them from doing anything, but Marisa's pretty strong.
> "Maybe wait for anything that sounds like an explosion...?"
> You look around to see if there's anything interesting.  It's a pretty simple room with a table and two chairs, where Layla and Sakuya were sitting at before.  There's a small counter nearby with what you suspect was once a tea set.

> _

« Reply #608 on: April 14, 2011, 08:08:30 PM »
> Put away our gohei and continue poking around. A mansion this old, maybe there's a secret passage...

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #609 on: April 14, 2011, 08:26:48 PM »
> Put away our gohei and continue poking around. A mansion this old, maybe there's a secret passage...

> You unequip your gohei and continue poking around the room.  Maybe there's something cool here...
> After poking around a bit, you find another door.  Upon opening it, you find lots of music stands in there.
> Kogasa trots over and peeks inside the closet.  "What're all these?"

> _

« Reply #610 on: April 14, 2011, 08:31:21 PM »
> "Music stands. You, uh, put sheet music on them so you can read the notes while playing an instrument."
> Shuffle around in the closet. Just how big is the closet, anyways? How many people can fit into it?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #611 on: April 14, 2011, 08:38:11 PM »
> "Music stands. You, uh, put sheet music on them so you can read the notes while playing an instrument."
> Shuffle around in the closet. Just how big is the closet, anyways? How many people can fit into it?

> "Oh."
> You shuffle around in the closet.  There are some empty music cases in here, too.
> It looks like one person could fit into it; it's pretty cramped.

> _

« Reply #612 on: April 14, 2011, 08:48:28 PM »
> Hmph. Close the door shut. Walk back to the kitchen.
> On our way back to the kitchen, give Kogasa a light thump on the forehead with our index finger. Say, in a disappointed tone: "'Feel free to let your guard down', huh?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #613 on: April 14, 2011, 09:59:51 PM »
> Hmph. Close the door shut. Walk back to the kitchen.
> On our way back to the kitchen, give Kogasa a light thump on the forehead with our index finger. Say, in a disappointed tone: "'Feel free to let your guard down', huh?"

> Huh.  You close the door and walk back to the kitchen.  On the way back, you poke Kogasa in the forehead.
> "Gyah~  I-if you were expecting something it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?"

> _

« Reply #614 on: April 14, 2011, 10:01:42 PM »
> "I guess~."
> Continue past the kitchen and into the main hall. Listen out for any sounds of ruckus.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #615 on: April 14, 2011, 10:03:47 PM »
> "I guess~."
> Continue past the kitchen and into the main hall. Listen out for any sounds of ruckus.

> You and Kogasa head back into the main hall.  As you do so, you listen for anything that sounds like a fight.  It doesn't take long for you to hear some angry voices coming from upstairs.

> _

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #616 on: April 14, 2011, 10:07:45 PM »
>... This may not end well...

>Running time! Up those stairs ASAP!

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #617 on: April 14, 2011, 10:11:57 PM »
>... This may not end well...

>Running time! Up those stairs ASAP!

> Ohhh.
> This could be bad.
> You run up the stairs, Kogasa following close behind!  You follow the voices down one of the hallways, and soon come across Layla, Marisa, and Patchouli arguing.  Well, it's more like Layla just yelling; Patchouli is coughing very loudly and breathing through her inhaler.  Sakuya is restraining Layla by holding her under the arms, and Marisa is patting Patchouli on the back.
> You hear Layla yelling something about "thief".

> _

« Reply #618 on: April 14, 2011, 10:13:03 PM »
> "Excuse me..."
> If they don't pay attention, do the ghost whistle thing again.

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #619 on: April 14, 2011, 10:16:24 PM »
After that, and if they have all shut up...

>"Marisa, what did you take THIS time?"

Edit: What Sect just said. ><

« Reply #620 on: April 14, 2011, 10:23:12 PM »
After that, and if they have all shut up...

> No, let's not say this: let's wait to find out what's going on before accusing anyone.
> Better yet, let's wait until Patchouli isn't dying before accusing anyone.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #621 on: April 14, 2011, 10:28:27 PM »
>If we get their attention: "First, let's take this outside so Patchouli doesn't die. Asthma's not a joking a matter. "

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #622 on: April 14, 2011, 10:34:49 PM »
> "Excuse me..."
> If they don't pay attention, do the ghost whistle thing again.

> Sakuya glances over at you briefly.  "Yes?"
> The others ignore you.
> "Give it back!"
> "When I'm dead!"
> "And when will that be?"
> They're not listening, so you do the ghost whistle.  Layla and Marisa go quiet and look at you incredulously.  Patchouli continues to cough.

> No, let's not say this: let's wait to find out what's going on before accusing anyone.
> Better yet, let's wait until Patchouli isn't dying before accusing anyone.

> You almost ask what Marisa has stolen this time, but you want to see what's going on first.  Also, you should probably wait until Patchouli finishes coughing first.

>If we get their attention: "First, let's take this outside so Patchouli doesn't die. Asthma's not a joking a matter. "

> The others look towards Patchouli.
> "Y-yeah..."  Layla looks a bit embarassed.  Sakuya lets go of Layla, and then both she and Patchouli disappear.  They reappear about ten feet away, and then disappear again.
> The rest of you follow them outside.  It's certainly better than being in the mansion, because Patchouli's coughing eventually dies down.  Marisa pats her on the shoulder.
> "Feelin' better, ze?"
> "Idon'tneedyourpitymukyuu..." Patchouli mutters as she loosens her coat and scarf.

> _

« Reply #623 on: April 14, 2011, 10:38:31 PM »
> Clap our hands together, and smile. "All right, now that we've all calmed down, I think we have a bit to discuss. Oh! Have you introduced yourselves?"
> If the answer is, generally, no, then: "Okay, everyone, this is Layla, the owner of the mansion. Layla, that's Marisa, and that's Patchouli."
> Stern look at Marisa. "Now, what seems to be the problem, hmm?" Try to get as imposing as we can!

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #624 on: April 14, 2011, 10:42:51 PM »
> Clap our hands together, and smile. "All right, now that we've all calmed down, I think we have a bit to discuss. Oh! Have you introduced yourselves?"
> If the answer is, generally, no, then: "Okay, everyone, this is Layla, the owner of the mansion. Layla, that's Marisa, and that's Patchouli."
> Stern look at Marisa. "Now, what seems to be the problem, hmm?" Try to get as imposing as we can!

> Now that everyone's outside, you decide to get things going. 
> You ask if everyone has introduced themselves.  Marisa, Patchouli, and Layla look at each other, and then shake their heads no.  You take this as an initiative to introduce them to each other.  When you introduce Marisa, she grins and waves at Layla, who puffs out her cheeks angrily.
> Marisa is completely unfazed by your intimidating act.  "I found somethin' interesting in her room, so I decided to borrow it, ze!"

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #625 on: April 14, 2011, 10:45:06 PM »
>"Really? What?"
>Regain demeanor: "You shouldn't do that!"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #626 on: April 14, 2011, 10:49:41 PM »
>"Really? What?"
>Regain demeanor: "You shouldn't do that!"

> Marisa laughs a little as you temporarily lose your cool.
> "I borrow from Patchy all the time so it's fine, isn't it ze?"
> "Noitisnot."
> "Anyway--" Marisa ignores Patchouli.  "It's.."  She shuffles around in her apron pocket.  "This!  Ze."
> She holds up a silver triangle.
> Layla makes a grab for it.  "Ah!"

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #627 on: April 14, 2011, 10:55:43 PM »
>"Oh hey, that is pretty cool! Let me see!"
>Reach for it as well.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #628 on: April 14, 2011, 10:58:35 PM »
>"Oh hey, that is pretty cool! Let me see!"
>Reach for it as well.

> Stealing is badheywait that's so awesome!
> You reach for the triangle as well, but when your fingers are within inches of it, Layla cries out.
> "Don't touch it!"
> She fires off a burst of danmaku at you.  Sakuya instantly grabs Patchouli and moves back.  Kogasa tackles Layla around the waist, causing the danmaku to barely miss your head.
> Marisa holds the triangle away, shocked.  "Whoa, what the hell, ze?"

> _

« Reply #629 on: April 14, 2011, 11:07:58 PM »
> Cry out, startled, and stumble into Marisa.