Author Topic: Iku Quest Tsamet'i - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 55317 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Iku Quest Tsamet'i - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #600 on: April 19, 2011, 03:09:47 AM »
> Is she headed toward us or away from us?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #601 on: April 19, 2011, 03:14:02 AM »
> Is she headed toward us or away from us?

>Away, she sees to be heading south and out of town.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #602 on: April 19, 2011, 03:16:12 AM »
> Turn back to the poltergeist.
> Point at the tavern with raised eyebrows.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #603 on: April 19, 2011, 03:18:49 AM »
> Turn back to the poltergeist.
> Point at the tavern with raised eyebrows.

>She looks toward it and frowns. "Do...do you think it's a good idea?"

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #604 on: April 19, 2011, 03:28:19 AM »
> Stare back at the tavern in silence for a few seconds.
> "...No, I suppose it is not necessary. I cannot think of anything else for which I would need information tonight, unless someone was giving out free fish, so I believe we can end our escapade into the human village here."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #605 on: April 19, 2011, 03:40:39 AM »
> Stare back at the tavern in silence for a few seconds.
> "...No, I suppose it is not necessary. I cannot think of anything else for which I would need information tonight, unless someone was giving out free fish, so I believe we can end our escapade into the human village here."

>She nods.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #606 on: April 19, 2011, 03:42:41 AM »
> "There is more I wish to talk about with you, but I believe our business here is concluded for the time being. Come, let us find a place a bit more secluded. I imagine you have had a rough night."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #607 on: April 19, 2011, 03:57:04 AM »
> "There is more I wish to talk about with you, but I believe our business here is concluded for the time being. Come, let us find a place a bit more secluded. I imagine you have had a rough night."

>"Gladly," she says.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #608 on: April 19, 2011, 04:01:51 AM »
> Nod and begin walking out of the village, back the way we initially came.
> Whereabouts is Dragon Palace Island from here? Or was, I suppose.
> "So there are two specific things I wish to discuss with you. The first...may be a bit personal, so if you do not wish to answer, tell me. With that being said...where do you sleep?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #609 on: April 19, 2011, 04:10:13 AM »
> Nod and begin walking out of the village, back the way we initially came.
> Whereabouts is Dragon Palace Island from here? Or was, I suppose.
> "So there are two specific things I wish to discuss with you. The first...may be a bit personal, so if you do not wish to answer, tell me. With that being said...where do you sleep?"

>You leave the village toward the south.
>It is to the north of human town a little ways.
>"I don't sleep," she says.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #610 on: April 19, 2011, 04:12:31 AM »
> Blink.
> "...Huh. Um. I assume it is because you don't need to, but...are you at least capable of it?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #611 on: April 19, 2011, 04:16:34 AM »
> Blink.
> "...Huh. Um. I assume it is because you don't need to, but...are you at least capable of it?"

>"I've never really tried," she says. "When I want to rest, I just find a place to hide for a little while."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #612 on: April 19, 2011, 04:21:16 AM »
> "Well. That may go ahead and kill that idea. All the same...if it interests you, I would like to invite you to spend the evening in my quarters."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #613 on: April 19, 2011, 04:23:26 AM »
> "Well. That may go ahead and kill that idea. All the same...if it interests you, I would like to invite you to spend the evening in my quarters."

>"I'd be happier in the forest," she says. "I've already been away from it for too long."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #614 on: April 19, 2011, 04:37:13 AM »
> Nod.
> "Very well."
> Is Shuuei still wearing her grass cape?
> "The second...is that I would like your help on a very bizarre endeavour of mine, one that actually involves the black-haired journalist woman I mentioned earlier."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #615 on: April 19, 2011, 04:39:58 AM »
> Nod.
> "Very well."
> Is Shuuei still wearing her grass cape?
> "The second...is that I would like your help on a very bizarre endeavour of mine, one that actually involves the black-haired journalist woman I mentioned earlier."

>She is still wearing on it.
>"Hm?" says the poltergeist.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #616 on: April 19, 2011, 04:41:27 AM »
> "She...hmm. How should I explain this...ah. Have you heard of cameras, or photographs?"
> Take out the picture of the large shadow from yesterday, if we still have it. Otherwise, take out the picture of the Makai landscape with goats.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #617 on: April 19, 2011, 04:58:57 AM »
> "She...hmm. How should I explain this...ah. Have you heard of cameras, or photographs?"
> Take out the picture of the large shadow from yesterday, if we still have it. Otherwise, take out the picture of the Makai landscape with goats.

>You still have both. The former picture also includes the poltergeist herself. Are you sure you wish to show her that?

>_

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #618 on: April 19, 2011, 05:56:23 AM »
> Let's not show Shuuei the one with her in it, and show the other picture instead.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #619 on: April 19, 2011, 06:24:56 AM »
>If Shuuei doesn't want to stay with us, maybe we should stay with her and sleep in the forest. Leaving her alone right now may not be a good idea.
>Make a note to bring this up after the discussion about Aya.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #620 on: April 19, 2011, 07:10:40 AM »
> Let's not show Shuuei the one with her in it, and show the other picture instead.

>You show her the picture of the goats in Makai.
>"...What a strange place," says the poltergeist, looking at the picture.

>If Shuuei doesn't want to stay with us, maybe we should stay with her and sleep in the forest. Leaving her alone right now may not be a good idea.
>Make a note to bring this up after the discussion about Aya.

>That may not be a bad idea.
>You'll try not to forget this.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #621 on: April 19, 2011, 10:37:01 AM »
> Though, if she doesn't need to sleep, then she should be able to keep a watch out for herself...as nice as it would be to keep her company tonight, sleeping on the ground would damage our ability to fulfill our duties with how uncomfortable it would be.
> "That was where I arrived after falling out of Bhava-Agra's shadow yesterday. That picture was created by a device called a camera. Some times it can create pictures like that immediately. Other times you need to wait a little bit. I don't know the exact process myself, only what it produces."
> "Now, I mention this because the journalist woman owns a few of these camera things. And one of the things she does with it, in the name of art, something I imagine you will hate with a passion...she occasionally takes pictures of people's undergarments."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #622 on: April 19, 2011, 10:40:19 AM »
> Though, if she doesn't need to sleep, then she should be able to keep a watch out for herself...as nice as it would be to keep her company tonight, sleeping on the ground would damage our ability to fulfill our duties with how uncomfortable it would be.
> "That was where I arrived after falling out of Bhava-Agra's shadow yesterday. That picture was created by a device called a camera. Some times it can create pictures like that immediately. Other times you need to wait a little bit. I don't know the exact process myself, only what it produces."
> "Now, I mention this because the journalist woman owns a few of these camera things. And one of the things she does with it, in the name of art, something I imagine you will hate with a passion...she occasionally takes pictures of people's undergarments."

>"You have a very good imagination," says the poltergeist. "Turning something like this against people is horrible."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #623 on: April 19, 2011, 10:45:20 AM »
> "This is not a result of imagination. It has happened to both Tenshi and myself in the past, along with a slew of other people here in Gensokyo, and if you ask her about it she will readily admit to it. She is quite proud of it."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #624 on: April 19, 2011, 02:16:01 PM »
> "This is not a result of imagination. It has happened to both Tenshi and myself in the past, along with a slew of other people here in Gensokyo, and if you ask her about it she will readily admit to it. She is quite proud of it."

>"Do you want me to take her shadow?" says the poltergeist.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #625 on: April 19, 2011, 02:27:23 PM »
> "I appreciate the offer, but that will not be necessary. Others have already imposed punishment on her; she was recently sentenced to jail by the Yama, whom I spent some time discussing this morning. If the things I have heard her accused of are true, then I believe that sentence is sufficient punishment for what she has done.
> "Now, this is where the situation is going to start getting very strange. She has told me that the purpose behind taking...those kinds of pictures is artistic; the idea is to present the fact that everyone, no matter how strong or weak, or smart or simple they are, is vulnerable sometimes, and that we are all a little closer to equality for this fact. This means that only pictures where she catches the subject unawares 'count'. What that means...is that she has never been able to get a picture of herself."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #626 on: April 19, 2011, 02:58:23 PM »
> "I appreciate the offer, but that will not be necessary. Others have already imposed punishment on her; she was recently sentenced to jail by the Yama, whom I spent some time discussing this morning. If the things I have heard her accused of are true, then I believe that sentence is sufficient punishment for what she has done.
> "Now, this is where the situation is going to start getting very strange. She has told me that the purpose behind taking...those kinds of pictures is artistic; the idea is to present the fact that everyone, no matter how strong or weak, or smart or simple they are, is vulnerable sometimes, and that we are all a little closer to equality for this fact. This means that only pictures where she catches the subject unawares 'count'. What that means...is that she has never been able to get a picture of herself."

>The poltergeist nods. "I suppose it is difficult to surprise yourself."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #627 on: April 19, 2011, 03:06:02 PM »
> "Yes. And she is very fast, very perceptive, and very cunning. She has a friend that has helped her in her endeavours in the past, but this friend is simply not up to the task of getting a picture of her."
> "Now, this woman is currently free from jail, but has agreed to return there later via a deal I made with her earlier tonight. Part of what I offered to do for her was get a picture of her. I have made plans with Miss Houjuu to try to get a picture of her tomorrow morning, but should that plan fail...I would like your help in getting such a picture."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #628 on: April 19, 2011, 03:15:16 PM »
> "Yes. And she is very fast, very perceptive, and very cunning. She has a friend that has helped her in her endeavours in the past, but this friend is simply not up to the task of getting a picture of her."
> "Now, this woman is currently free from jail, but has agreed to return there later via a deal I made with her earlier tonight. Part of what I offered to do for her was get a picture of her. I have made plans with Miss Houjuu to try to get a picture of her tomorrow morning, but should that plan fail...I would like your help in getting such a picture."

>She nods. "Go on..."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #629 on: April 19, 2011, 03:25:16 PM »
> "Let me say up front that I have no particular desire to see this picture myself, and I presume you would not either. The only one to whom we would be exposing her with this picture is herself, and possibly her friend, if she chooses to share it."
> "Now then. If my plan with Miss Houjuu fails, then she will be expecting me to try to take a picture of her. The only option then is to take advantage of other factors she will not be expecting to put her in a situation where she simply cannot stop me from taking a picture of her. After all I have told her about my situation, the one thing she will not be expecting is you. She knows there was a culprit, that that culprit loves to hide and hates journalism, and that I will defend that culprit's privacy at all costs. Nothing else. Specifically, she does not know where that culprit is...or what that culprit can do without making physical contact."
> Look around for people in the immediate area. If there are, stop here. If not, lower our voice.
> "While conversing with this journalist, I will position myself so that her back is to her shadow. What I would like you to do is sneak around the area where this journalist and I will be conversing, so that you have a straight shot at her back and her shadow. Then, as silently as you can, sneak up on her and land on her shadow, so that her arms and legs are immobilized, like what you did with Tenshi this morning."