Author Topic: Iku Quest Edi'nayset: A Z-Machine Adventure.  (Read 51609 times)

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
Re: Iku Quest Edi'nayset: A Z-Machine Adventure.
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2011, 05:12:38 AM »
If Shuuei comes with us to see Yukari, it'll likely come out then. We'll hopefully know more about Koishi by then, too (remember, Iku doesn't know what Koishi's closing of her third eye did); we'll need to stop by Maribel and renko's to get Chen, and Shuuei obviously won't want to accompany us for that (we can just tell Chen to go back to Yukari, then meet back up with Shuuei and take her there). Hopefully, Utsuho'll be there and we can ask her about Koishi.

Oh, and just so it's clear, my intention right now is that Iku's wondering if Koishi might no longer have direct mind-reading ability but still have enough of a remnant of that power to do what Iku's after. Out of character, the idea is to get her to discover what actually happened to Koishi's ability, which would likely work even better.

>"I doubt you'll be seen, but we can take precautions. How about this: I'll go find Chen and send her back to Yukari to deliver the messae that you'll be coming in person. I'll have her tell Yukari to make sure there's nobody else around. Would that suffice?"

Edit: Yes, I think it's best to look for Utsuho before speaking to Yukari. Although I suppose Yukari may very well also know about what happened to Koishi's power.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 05:15:05 AM by GuyYouMetOnline »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2011, 05:16:25 AM »
>"I doubt you'll be seen, but we can take precautions. How about this: I'll go find Chen and send her back to Yukari to deliver the messae that you'll be coming in person. I'll have her tell Yukari to make sure there's nobody else around. Would that suffice?"

>She nods. "That would be good."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2011, 05:20:55 AM »
I'm pretty sure Utsuho said she was going back underground, and we made no plans for her to come back to Renko and Mary's, so.

> "We can then assess the environmental situation once we reach the edge of the forest, heading to Lady Yakumo's house, to see if you need to hide, um, in me, for lack of a better way of putting it. There should not be any problems once we reach the house, of course; we may just need it for the trip from the forest to the house, and even that is not a guaranteed thing by any stretch."
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 05:25:26 AM by Yamameko no Naku Roda ni »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2011, 05:33:14 AM »
Ohgod I've been cracking up since you brought up hiding in Iku's skirt.
> Try not to blush despite how bad this conversation sounds.
> Decide asking Yukari to gap in a cloak and mask for Shuuei is a very good idea.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2011, 05:41:15 AM »
I'm pretty sure Utsuho said she was going back underground, and we made no plans for her to come back to Renko and Mary's, so.

Oh, I thought we'd split up and agreed to meet ant renko's, and we were just the first ones back (or was that at an earlier point and I'm just misremembering?). Well, if not, then we'll just have to hope Yukari knows enough.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2011, 05:50:19 AM »
> "We can then assess the environmental situation once we reach the edge of the forest, heading to Lady Yakumo's house, to see if you need to hide, um, in me, for lack of a better way of putting it. There should not be any problems once we reach the house, of course; we may just need it for the trip from the forest to the house, and even that is not a guaranteed thing by any stretch."

>She nods. "That'll be fine."

> Try not to blush despite how bad this conversation sounds.
> Decide asking Yukari to gap in a cloak and mask for Shuuei is a very good idea.

>You're literally thinking about sneaking a poltergeist around under your skirt. Tenshi would never, ever let you live this down.
>You expect she would appreciate those.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2011, 11:19:43 AM »
We had agreed to split up and meet at Renko's again with everyone except Utsuho. :V She wanted to go back underground for a while.

> "I will go ahead to the nearby house, then, to see if the messenger girl is there. May I assume you will remain here, as there may be others present there? I do not plan to be long."
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 05:32:22 PM by Suwako Moriya »

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2011, 07:03:20 PM »
Oh. Well, we can ask whoever's there about Koishi anyways (Parsee's supposed to come back, right? There's at least a chance she knows something). And if nobody can tell us anything, we'll just have to hope Yukari knows enough about her.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2011, 07:50:47 PM »
> "I will go ahead to the nearby house, then, to see if the messenger girl is there. May I assume you will remain here, as there may be others present there? I do not plan to be long."

>"I suppose I'll follow you to the edge of the forest," she says. "I can use the time to study the plain."

>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2011, 08:00:38 PM »
> "Well, I will be checking in at the nearby house first instead of going directly to Lady Yakumo's house. It is the house with the turtle painted on the side of it. Unless this is the house of which you were thinking."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2011, 08:15:12 PM »
> "Well, I will be checking in at the nearby house first instead of going directly to Lady Yakumo's house. It is the house with the turtle painted on the side of it. Unless this is the house of which you were thinking."

>"I know," she says. "I'll wait nearby."

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2011, 08:52:21 PM »
> Nod.
> "Okay. Keep watch for me, and stay out of sight."
> Head back to the Turtle House.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2011, 09:00:42 PM »
> Nod.
> "Okay. Keep watch for me, and stay out of sight."
> Head back to the Turtle House.

>You head back to the Turtle House, a fairly short walk.
>As you reach the edge of the forest, the poltergeist leaves you and heads for the trees.
>Knocking on the front door, it quickly opens to reveal Chen. "Hi Miss Ikuerson!" she says.

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2011, 09:31:06 PM »
> "Hello again. We have one final message for you to deliver. We are willing to comply with Miss Yukari's suggestion, but we will need total privacy for it. Just her and us. Miss Yukari will understand what I mean."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2011, 09:37:03 PM »
> "Hello again. We have one final message for you to deliver. We are willing to comply with Miss Yukari's suggestion, but we will need total privacy for it. Just her and us. Miss Yukari will understand what I mean."

>"Um, okay," says Chen. "I'll go do that right now."
>"Hey, dancer," comes the voice of Parsee from inside. "I saw Reimu in town for maybe a half minute. She didn't have any interest in talking with me, though."

>_

Thata no Guykoro

• I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2011, 09:39:03 PM »
oh man i finally finished reading/rereading the entire Z-Machine series. That's a large chunk of time i will never get back :V

>Thank Chen (unless she's left already)
>Ask Parsee what she knows about a Koishi

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2011, 09:43:14 PM »
>Thank Chen (unless she's left already)
>Ask Parsee what she knows about a Koishi

>Chen hasn't left yet. "You're welcome!" she says.
>"Koishi's kind of a pain in the ass," says Parsee, as she approaches the door. "I'll give you 10☼ to punch her in the gut for me."

>_

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2011, 09:46:14 PM »
> Add Quest: Punch us a Koishi
> Frown.
> "I'd rather not inflict violence on anyone. Why do you wish harm on her person?"

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2011, 09:49:06 PM »
> Add Quest: Punch us a Koishi
> Frown.
> "I'd rather not inflict violence on anyone. Why do you wish harm on her person?"

>"Don't tell Okuu I said it like this," says Parsee, "But Koishi's been nothing but a pain in the ass for her whole family. Frankly, it's a good thing she's never met me."
>She raises an eyebrow. "So why're you asking about the little shit, anyways?"

>_

Thata no Guykoro

• I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2011, 10:08:32 PM »
>"I have heard that Koishi sealed her third eye, and this affected her powers in some way. What can you tell me of this?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2011, 10:10:09 PM »
>"I have heard that Koishi sealed her third eye, and this affected her powers in some way. What can you tell me of this?"

>"Yeah, but I don't know all the details," says Parsee. "Kinda a weird thing to ask out of the blue, too."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2011, 10:37:22 PM »
> "I have been doing some thinking about various situations, and I found myself curious as to the specifics of what happened to her, given how very little I know."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2011, 10:41:21 PM »
> "I have been doing some thinking about various situations, and I found myself curious as to the specifics of what happened to her, given how very little I know."

>"Eh, guess that works," says Parsee. "Anyways, all I know is that whatever Koishi did to her third eye, it didn't fix anything at all. Probably made her worse, really. She still does the whole mind thing, but it's different now."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2011, 10:47:17 PM »
> Put on a curious look.
> "Really? Do you know how it works now?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2011, 10:54:32 PM »
> Put on a curious look.
> "Really? Do you know how it works now?"

>"Didn't just say that's all I know?" says Parsee. "I dunno. It's probably different from what Satori does, at least. Well, there's another bit. You pretty much can't see her unless you ether sneak up on her, or she wants you to see her. So she's pretty much impossible to find."

>_
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 11:30:17 PM by Purvissimo »

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2011, 11:23:42 PM »
> Frown.
> "Sorry. And that is...a bit troublesome to hear."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2011, 11:39:51 PM »
> Frown.
> "Sorry. And that is...a bit troublesome to hear."

>"Yeah, if she were easy to find," says Parsee, "You better believe I would have given her a piece of my mind."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2011, 12:01:34 AM »
> "I will keep the Komeiji family in my heart, then. Hopefully they will become whole and happy again one day."
> "Just as an aside, how many people have returned here? I seem to be unable to leave this place, despite my best efforts."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2011, 12:22:01 AM »
> "I will keep the Komeiji family in my heart, then. Hopefully they will become whole and happy again one day."
> "Just as an aside, how many people have returned here? I seem to be unable to leave this place, despite my best efforts."

>"Just me," says Parsee.

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2011, 12:38:37 AM »
> Nod.
> "I apologize for asking you to attempt to find a way to Eientei, I actually lucked into one myself."