Author Topic: Moriya Shrine Mafia II (Day 5)  (Read 41861 times)

Re: Moriya Shrine Mafia II (Day 1)
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2011, 05:25:58 AM »
Pesco: Bob is at L-2, actually. Zakeri didn't count VgT's vote. Also, what exactly feels wrong to you about Hourai's #71? I can think of a fair deal of incorrect assumptions he seemed to make in it, but it'd be nice to at least know what you're getting at since I can't read minds.

In all honesty, the speed the Schezo wagon has been increasing is a little disturbing in my opinion, since Affinity's vote on him is the only one that really makes sense to me. It is a bit irritating that Schezo has not returned to defend himself, however. Hourai's vote is especially suspect, as if it is an attempt to close up distance between the wagons. In fact Hourai has been meh in general so far since his only other contribution other than lurkerprods was a bit of somewhat illogical pressure on me and VgT that he let up pretty easily.

Bob: Is there any particular reason you didn't explain your Pesco vote at the time you voted him?

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2011, 05:26:40 AM »
Bob your vote against me if really weak. You have gone back and forth on yourself, such as when you voted Tewi because of your "subltiy of your tone  and, just seeming like a vote, when you did not earlier mention anything about it here.  Then you decide to just bandwagon me because of what Affinity said earlier.  You're just trying to alleviate the pressure off you and go after someone else.

Then, Hourai decides to just jump right on without even giving any reason whatsoever than just "the reasons and rationale behind voting me."  Why don't you just put forth a little evidence because without it, it doesn't really mean much and you could just be quick voting an easy target to get a fast lynch. 

My vote is staying where it is, on Bob, because he's shown to be the most scummy at this point.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2011, 05:29:14 AM »
edit: Ninja'd since Tewi. so I didn't adress huh what's statements.  My point still stands on Hourai.

« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2011, 05:32:07 AM »
Aw crud. I knew I would make a noob mistake sooner or later.

And Schezo, POINTING THE FINGER WITHOUT EVEN DEFENDING YOURSELF AGAIN.
Step up your game, bro.

Doll.S CUBE

• I Have A New Obssession
  • ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2011, 05:36:17 AM »
I think Hourai just can't think of anything to say and really did agree with what Bob said, I know I was like that and still is too :P

But the way he joined the bandwagon...was I like that? I know I was accused of joining the bandwagon...

Also, where are you Neo? You haven't said anything since the jokevote on me.

« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2011, 05:43:52 AM »
Dangitt, I never said I agreed with Bob.

Affinity's vote on him is the only one that really makes sense to me.

Wutcha know? It makes sense to me too.

Doll.S CUBE

• I Have A New Obssession
  • ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2011, 05:48:15 AM »
*Looks at Hourai's post* Oh, your right. I just thought you agreed with Bob because since your post came after his one.

« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2011, 05:55:15 AM »
Fine can of fish. It looks like I'm going to be unfunnied for nine days. So do I have to get my own replacement, or is the court going to provide one for me?

« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2011, 05:56:24 AM »
... I'm pretty sure unfunnied members can post in Rumia's Party Games. Unless I missed something.

« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2011, 05:57:43 AM »
On further review, I can't even find any instance of you getting unfunnied from your recent posting history. Confused.

« Reply #100 on: January 22, 2011, 06:01:36 AM »
Dude, I promise that I'm not making this up.
I know when to draw lines for this kind of stuff.

« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2011, 06:04:17 AM »
Also, I have no idea what a unfunny entails. Someone else clear this up? I don't want a replacement if I don't need one.

« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2011, 06:05:16 AM »
I'm pretty sure it just means you can't post in CPMC.

But it would probably be best to talk about this in a seperate thread, as not to clog up the game.

« Reply #103 on: January 22, 2011, 06:06:16 AM »
Right, nevermind, back on track with the game.
\o/

So Schezo... any defense?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #104 on: January 22, 2011, 06:42:36 AM »
#71 had a weak prod at Bob. There was no scumhunting intent behind it as it didn't pressure Bob in any way. When Affinity comes with the next best thing, he takes it right away without any analysis. Hourai talked nothing on Schezo before, what was the buildup of evidence? So what if you agree. Anyone would agree with a case that doesn't paint them as scum. Why do you agree?

« Reply #105 on: January 22, 2011, 06:53:33 AM »
#71, I was asking questions to just get a feel for everything. No ill intents toward anyone.

As for why I'm voting Schezo, we've pretty much asked him for any kind of defense, and he hasn't come up with one at at all.
*suspicious*

And then when we see the pressure start to be directed towards me before, Schezo goes for it too. Take the pressure off himself.
POINTING THE FINGER, STILL NO DEFENSE AT ALL.

All these things make me very wary of him. Which is why I'm voting for him.

Also, Neo, where are you? I do not want Neo to cruise past D1 without doing anything at all.

Vibri

• yo, the beats are strong
  • but the night is long
« Reply #106 on: January 22, 2011, 06:57:04 AM »
Also, I knew I'd reap the whirlwind for asking Bard. I was prepared to get nothing, or even get lied to. Due to this, I did not commit myself to that line of thought. I'm not shirking responsibility, because I sure am getting whacked for sticking out.

So you asked about Bard's role with the expectation that you would not actually receive any sort of meaningful result?  "I will do a useless thing, which will draw everyone's attention toward me with no actual benefit."  Maybe not the best plan.

Affinity: I don't get what you mean by 'pass the time.'  AFAIK the point of the game is to find and lynch the scum?  'Pass the time' sounds like the equivalent of making a post without adding anything new to the discussion, which is something people probably shouldn't be doing.

reVelske: uh no seriously "you're all idiots and I have nothing to say" is not helpful, if you're unwilling to make a useful post or even give an opinion on the current vote leaders you are probably scum hth

Quote from: 'Schezo'
I think what Bob is afraid of, or what have you, is if we mislynched a power role that would have put him at a disadvantage since we know that having a bastard mod has already put the game into someones hand.  I can't really say much more until we get more commentary back from what Bob thinks about this though.

I kind of can't make sense of this.  You were voting for Bob at the time, so you obviously found him scummy; why would scum not want us to lynch a power role?  Like, what exactly is the logic behind this statement?  Actually a lot of the things you say don't really make sense :G

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #107 on: January 22, 2011, 07:02:15 AM »
You're all idiots and I have nothing to say. :V

@Hourai: Schezo is a pile of useless confusion, but how's any of what you're accusing him of actually scummy?

« Reply #108 on: January 22, 2011, 07:04:41 AM »
I'm not entirely convinced he's scum. But if the dude can't make an argument on why he should stay in the game, then the dude should not stay in the game. Regardless of affiliation.

Vibri

• but the night is long
« Reply #109 on: January 22, 2011, 07:07:19 AM »
it is not helpful for town players to die, unless you are not part of the town

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #110 on: January 22, 2011, 07:11:38 AM »
That is not what you use your vote for.

##Non-Existant Second Vote: Hourai

« Reply #111 on: January 22, 2011, 07:12:12 AM »
 ::)

I haven't seen a shred of evidence that make me think he's town. I said I wasn't entirely convinced, but I do think he errs on the side of scum.
That was just bad wording before, there's no way to be entirely convinced.

« Reply #112 on: January 22, 2011, 07:16:36 AM »
Honestly tempted to vote Hourai right now, but would rather not tie up the wagons since I (probably) won't be around for deadline. Aside from what myself and others have already said, this moon logic of "there's no evidence that he's town so I'm going to vote him regardless of whether he's probably scum or town" when there's no real actual "evidence" anyone is town right now is downright awful. Doesn't help that the lack of conviction in his votes is kind of reminding me of Serela from PoS.

« Reply #113 on: January 22, 2011, 07:23:59 AM »
Well what would you suggest since there's no way to prove innocence? Someone is going to get lynched today. Grace us with your insight.
Meanwhile, I'm going to stick to my guns and vote for the guy who I think is scummy.

And if this is about you personally thinking Schezo's innocent, I'm not the only one voting for him.

And again, why is no one saying anything about Neo? I've seen that little green box light up a few times. That's actually the scummiest thing going on right now.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #114 on: January 22, 2011, 07:32:33 AM »
Yeah Neo's being a real PoS right now, if you know what I mean :trollface:

It'd be cool to hear from Bob as well.

IMO people are reading Schezo as derp instead of scummy. Derps are fine if they can find a townie and follow. Affinity presented a case on Schezo, Bob's vote is self-preservation. I forget who was second. Your vote is really meh, from everyone's view and your own. Appeal to majority fail.

Using activity times to judge scumminess is a poor reason unless you know the person really well. As in you're a creepy stalker. Or just be able to mindread like me. :V

Vibri

• but the night is long
« Reply #115 on: January 22, 2011, 07:41:11 AM »
And again, why is no one saying anything about Neo? I've seen that little green box light up a few times. That's actually the scummiest thing going on right now.

Neo sux but since he hasn't made a single game-related post (RVS vote doesn't count for anything) I don't think you can read his absence one way or another.  There's not we can do other than wait for him to post or get replaced, really.  I don't think he would be a good lynch right now, and there's nothing to say about him other than "where's that guy" which you've done for us already, three times.

« Reply #116 on: January 22, 2011, 07:43:20 AM »
Affinity's vote on Schz brought the case to the forefront, sure, but Pesco and HuhWhat already pointed it out. Pesco's tunneling on me, trying to paint me as scummy as can be, would obviously raise my ire. The fact that he was already rushing for time at that point is something that struck me as odd. I hadn't put down a vote yet, and Pesco felt like the best choice at that point. (Personal bias be damned.) I am aware of the speed at which the Schz wagon built up, but I think it is best to put my vote on who I think is most suspicious.

Schz, are there any other particular players that strike you as scummy?

Pesco, I can see what you're saying about Hourai's weak scum hunting, however, he feels more like a new guy, and you're playing hardball.

rV: Got an opinion yet?
RomNeo, Romneo, wherefore art thou RomNeo?

Edit: A million cuts:
VgT: Gotta do something to get people to start being serious.
Pesco: You needed something?

« Reply #117 on: January 22, 2011, 07:56:56 AM »
Quote from: Hourai
Well what would you suggest since there's no way to prove innocence? Someone is going to get lynched today. Grace us with your insight.
Meanwhile, I'm going to stick to my guns and vote for the guy who I think is scummy.
... But you just said you weren't convinced Schezo was scum yet and wanted him lynched regardless of alignment for not defending himself rather than for being scummy. The closest you actually got to saying the person you were voting for is scum in this recent back-and-forth is the whole "(schezo) errs on the side of scum" thing, but that came off as if you were going "yeah I guess he's kind of scummy" after being pressured about your illogical voting. Again, there is a major lack of conviction behind your opinions.

Quote from: Hourai
And if this is about you personally thinking Schezo's innocent, I'm not the only one voting for him.
When did I say that I personally thought Schezo is innocent? Not sure where you're getting that impression. If it's because I'm not voting him, then yeah, I'm probably not going to be voting him when I feel there are scummier players alive, ie Bob and you. It does not help that the content from the latter three people on his wagon has been rather unimpressive.

Oh, something partially related to the end of that last paragraph: Did I ever mention that I think PX voting Schezo in part for putting pressure on a lurker who PX thinks made good contributions last game is illogical and looks a bit like a chainsaw? Because I think that PX voting Schezo in part for putting pressure on a lurker who PX thinks made good contributions last game is illogical and looks a bit like a chainsaw. He needs to post something worthwhile about a player who isn't Schezo, too. No, the Bob-related IIoA about at the top of his only serious post does not count as worthwhile. I am honestly not sure why everybody has overlooked himso far.

Also, Hourai, I just want to point out that your wagon jump on Schezo is pretty much of the same ilk as Schezo's jump on Bob. Why should you be exempt from your own reasons to vote somebody, if you supposedly agree with Affinity so much?

Ninja'd by Bob, but his post doesn't really change my opinions at all.

« Reply #118 on: January 22, 2011, 08:06:38 AM »
Crud monkeys. It's midnight. I'll try to get up early enough to get a decent reply in. >.< Sorry!

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #119 on: January 22, 2011, 08:10:52 AM »
@huhwhat:

Oh, I see what you mean; I thought you were more on Doll the first post when I glanced through the topic; missed the 'agree with pesco part.'  As for the rolefishing thing, I have honestly never seen a rolefish work at unnecessary times before; I would imagine that newbie town and scum alike would want to know about the roles of other people without considering the implications equally... Still however, Bob's latest new vote makes me want to do a 180 on him, even among the remarkably fast and dubious votes by everyone else.  Schezo seems to sum it up nicely.

---

@Bob:

Bob your vote against me if really weak. You have gone back and forth on yourself, such as when you voted Tewi because of your "subltiy of your tone  and, just seeming like a vote, when you did not earlier mention anything about it here.  Then you decide to just bandwagon me because of what Affinity said earlier.  You're just trying to alleviate the pressure off you and go after someone else.

Come to think of it, the evidence for voting Schezo was all there even when Bob voted Tewi, but he only voted after I did.  While I was mildly okay with Bob's first vote (in comparison to everyone else not contributing like reV), him changing the explanation for his vote later on, proclaiming his rolefish as a gambit, (e.g I knew that negative attention would happen but I did it anyway) and segueing into a vote on Schezo only after me and PX had voted him is pretty scummy and makes his vote on pesco look like a resting point for a later opportunistic jump; more so than Schezo's.   The post above me even adds personal bias to the list of supposed reasons against pesco, which does not add up.  I'm not sure why no one paid attention to the above (including Bob), but I would like this answered; since this is a point that wasn't mentioned. 

@mod: Can we have a votecount?

---

@VgT: By passing the time I meant that scum in general want to lay low without drawing too much attention to themselves, preferably in the least obvious way possible.  Not the way to play the game for town, but perhaps it is for scum.