Author Topic: Subterranean Animism Mafia - GOOD END  (Read 39341 times)

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
Re: Subterranean Animism Mafia - D3: Let's Go!
« Reply #180 on: July 15, 2010, 03:11:37 AM »
Suwako's charisma is astounding. Her ability to still join in the conversation (sort of) has lifted the stormy clouds from my mind. A little.

Uhh, whats a troll?
Welcome to the internet. Be careful, or you might get the dreaded sage virus, ravager of many an unwary fellow.

Really, with every post Marisa makes, I wonder more and more if she's for real. I'm going to feel bad after this is over, if she is >_>;

Orin has disappeared into the void. Again. Dear god, woman. Is it bad of me to hope she just gets modkilled already? Even after replacing 1/3rd through D2, by the first day of D3 she's gone over a day without posting, twice. She's a liability even if she's town because she's never here. Her only use is keeping LyLo a little farther away.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #181 on: July 15, 2010, 03:41:42 AM »
SUWAKO HAS TOUCHED MY HEART AND I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT
There, Koishi, I fixed that for you!  I like how she unvoted Reimu so she could vote her a second time.

Also, Koishi, does that mean you're a vanilla? :x

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #182 on: July 15, 2010, 03:48:22 AM »
Well, she's not allowed to actually talk anymore, so it's the most she can do ): It's like being mute, pretty much. If everyone is being stupid, all you can do is like, bang on a desk or something to try and make them stop. okaynotreallybutyougetwhatImean. It made me giggle a lot ;_; Then again, so did your correction, so.

And yeah, Vanilla. Ignore the fluff above this line.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #183 on: July 15, 2010, 03:51:59 AM »
Oh. Now I see what she was doing.  I'm dumb.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #184 on: July 15, 2010, 04:39:39 AM »
Vote Count: This is Why We Have Leash Laws Edition

Reimu Hakurei (2): Yamame Kurodani, Suwako Moriya
Marisa Kirisame (0):
Yamame Kurodani (0):
Yuugi Hoshiguma (1): Koishi Komeiji
Orin (1): Marisa Kirisame
Utsuho Reiuji (0):
Koishi Komeiji (4): Reimu Hakurei, Yuugi Hoshiguma, Sanae Kochiya, Utsuho Reiuji
Sanae Kochiya (0):

Not Voting: Orin

With 9 votes in play it takes 5 to lynch.  Deadline is in ~46 hours

Orin has been prodded.

Koishi is at L-1!
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #185 on: July 15, 2010, 04:46:23 AM »
Okay, I'm home now.  I'll do some rereads, but I'd like to get this done first.

Suwako: You didn't mention anything at all about Reimu when you were alive.  I'm not familiar with the Chicago Voter role; do you have some sort of reliable information that makes you positive Reimu is scum?  Or, is this just a revelation that you got from analyzing the thread?  I don't know how restricted you are, but if you can, please confirm your vote once more if you're positive Reimu is scum.

I'll ##unvote until Suwako has a chance to respond in some way, and until I've examined Koishi and some of the other players some more.  I'm all for a Koishi lynch but I don't want something dumb to happen and have the day end way early.

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #186 on: July 15, 2010, 04:52:20 AM »
##Unvote
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #187 on: July 15, 2010, 06:16:20 AM »
I'm under the impression all she can do is vote without saying anything.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #188 on: July 15, 2010, 06:07:57 PM »
Suwako: Gotcha.  Keep fighting the good fight.  You seem to be pretty keen on Reimu getting lynched.  Guess I'll play the shrine maiden and see if I can't try my hand at passing down a case from god.

Reimu:  The entirety of your scumhunting thus far can be summarized like this: "Kisume flipped town -> Someone who voted for her has to be scum -> Koishi "deflected", and she voted for Kisume, thus she is the scum."  Your vote for her today was that, plus some things that I said D2.  Given that our one scum lynch was someone who was not voting for Kisume, and our 2 other town flips are people who were voting for Kisume, I find your approach greatly lacking.

You say nobody had a good case on Kisume here, but you never actually commented on anyone's case on her.  In fact you never commented on her at all, except to say "yeah it's cool if you guys lynch her, whatever."  This doesn't make you look good, contrary to your opinion.  Admitting you thought no one's case on her was valid is basically like admitting you did not think she was scum, but you supported her lynch anyways.  That is not a pro-town maneuver.

You said the cases presented on Satori D2 were good, but you supported Koishi's lynch anyways.  That doesn't really make you look good.  If you want to talk about deflecting, check out the last paragraph of this post.  Good job handwaving away the fact that you avoided voting for scum D2. 
Check out this sweet logic: Town players will vote for both town players and scum players (proof: town players have voted for both town players and scum players).  Scum players will vote for both town players and scum players (proof: a scum player voted for a town player, and you just said scum players vote for scum players).  Now, try to reconcile this with your scumhunting technique of "let's only look at the people who voted the townie on D1, forever."  If you can't, it's probably because it doesn't logically follow.  Whoops!
Pretty sure I determined that neither (Sanae or Utsuho) were worth pursuing as scum at that time, and I covered everyone else on Kisume's train.  Koishi is the most likely choice unless Sanae or Utsuho are pulling the wool over our eyes.
No, you said you were going to do a detailed read of us later here, then acted like you didn't examine Satori because you were focusing on us here.  That's a complete lie.  You didn't say anything about any of us.  But cool, go ahead and clear us without any sort of examination.  Here's a list of all the players in the game and your opinions on them, from what you've posted.

Marisa Kirisame: So stupid she could only be derptown.
Yamame Kurodani: Not worth pursuing as of Kisume's flip.
Yuugi Hoshiguma: Have not said anything about her, ever, except that she voted for Koishi before you.  Coincidentally Yuugi hasn't said anything about you, ever, except "Reimu sounds pretty sensible" in her first post.
Orin: Looks bad for not posting ever, and for trying to move away from the Satori-wagon last minute.
Utsuho Reiuji: Not worth pursuing as scum, because (blank)
Koishi Komeiji: Scum.
Sanae Kochiya: Not worth pursuing as scum, because (blank)

These opinions are all taken from your two D2 posts, because you haven't posted anything D3 that wasn't an attack on Koishi or defense of yourself.  Your total contributions to this game are basically 0.  You've cleared every player that isn't Orin or Koishi, unless you plan on going after Yuugi all of a sudden.  Your case on Koishi is crap and your opinion on Orin is basically that she did an extremely scummy thing at the end of the day for no reason, which is exactly what you cleared Marisa for.  Whoops again!  You're bad!
Until we see you flip, which I don't think will happen anytime soon, my logic holds more water than the Kisume wagon.
This is a pretty valid thing to say if Yamame is not likely to be lynched and you know who's going to be nightkilled ◕ ◡ ◕

So yeah, Reimu is incredibly scummy.  I'm not sure how I didn't notice this before.  I guess it's because she has basically no presense in the game.  Also Yuugi is basically Reimu-2.  They're pretty much the same!  Hilarious!  I'm going to rescind my call of a Koishi-Orin scumteam and call a Reimu-Yuugi scumteam instead because it fits way better.  I feel pretty good about this one.  ##vote: Reimu

Also I'm way sorry that this post is so long.  Also also I'm sorry I made Koishi cry. 

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #189 on: July 15, 2010, 06:34:01 PM »
##Vote: Reimu
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

« Reply #190 on: July 15, 2010, 06:43:00 PM »
Post where you said this. I skimmed your posts, didn't see it.

I don't think I said it anywhere.  Earlier I had said that I determined it and went from there.  My free time is somewhat of a luxury.

The rest of your post is either nitpicky or needlessly convoluted due to lack of context so I won't reply to everything you said, but in general I agree that we seem to just be scumhunting from different directions at the moment.

Cut by Sanae with some one-true-miko hateobservations.  Let me see what I can cover before I have to leave again.

-Other people's cases on Kisume: I wasn't a fan of her lynch because at the time I wanted someone else lynched.  I handwaved Kisume's lynch because the people pushing the lynch could be examined afterwards for scum/town intent, which is exactly what I spent D2 doing because she ended up flipping scum.

-You misunderstand, either intentionally or otherwise, my logic re: scumhunting by looking at people on town lynches.  Look at it this way.  In the event of a townie lynch, the chances of scum being on the wagon are very high - especially on Day 1.  This fact can be used to assist scumhunting.  In the event of a scum lynch, the chance of a scum being on the train is not uncommon, but not guaranteed either.  It is therefore a fairly moot point to attempt to find scum by looking at who voted scum (or otherwise).

No, you said you were going to do a detailed read of us later here, then acted like you didn't examine Satori because you were focusing on us here.  That's a complete lie.  You didn't say anything about any of us.  But cool, go ahead and clear us without any sort of examination.

I admittedly never bothered posting concerning you and Utsuho (see above comments; I just determined you weren't worth pursuing as scum and moved on).  Again, can't change facts.  But I only mentioned you and Utsuho in that particular statement because you two were the ones Koishi mentioned - I had also checked out every other player on the train in that time, and you two had the lowest priority because you two looked the cleanest.  Pretty sure they call this "misrep."  Please read the entire conversation for context instead of just pulling out a single line.

Your case on Koishi is crap and your opinion on Orin is basically that she did an extremely scummy thing at the end of the day for no reason, which is exactly what you cleared Marisa for.

This is completely false and 100% misrepresentation.  Here's my statement on Orin:

"I also dislike Orin for what seems to be a last-second ditch attempt at getting people to move away from the Satori wagon, the details of which are available from her only mentionable post the entire game."

That's on a completely different level from what Marisa did D1.  Orin's post was unquestionably intended to attempt to shift votes to Marisa and away from confirmed scum.  Marisa added a vote onto a lynch that had no real chance of going anywhere anyway.  How can you even begin to compare the two?

This is a pretty valid thing to say if Yamame is not likely to be lynched and you know who's going to be nightkilled ◕ ◡ ◕

This is really stretching it.  It's pretty obvious I was referring to her being lynched. :/

Your entire case against me screams determining scum and then trying to find evidence of such, and here's why:

I'm not sure how I didn't notice this before.

Didn't you say nearly the exact same thing when you read Koishi?  The one other person I haven't mentioned much, to your credit, is Yuugi.  As I've explained already, I spent all of D2 analyzing the Kisume mislynch and she wasn't on it.  D3 I've HAD to spend the entire day defending myself while trying to scumhunt at the same time, because Koishi went after me early.  Please look over my posts again, only without the bloodlust.

« Reply #191 on: July 15, 2010, 06:49:38 PM »
fasdfioausdfjoij ebwop ;_;

-Other people's cases on Kisume: I wasn't a fan of her lynch because at the time I wanted someone else lynched.  I handwaved Kisume's lynch because the people pushing the lynch could be examined afterwards for scum/town intent, which is exactly what I spent D2 doing because she ended up flipping scum.

Ended up flipping TOWN, not scum.  :colonveeplusalpha:  Hooray no proofreading.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #192 on: July 15, 2010, 07:15:52 PM »
-You misunderstand, either intentionally or otherwise, my logic re: scumhunting by looking at people on town lynches.  Look at it this way.  In the event of a townie lynch, the chances of scum being on the wagon are very high - especially on Day 1.  This fact can be used to assist scumhunting.  In the event of a scum lynch, the chance of a scum being on the train is not uncommon, but not guaranteed either.  It is therefore a fairly moot point to attempt to find scum by looking at who voted scum (or otherwise).

Well the end result of that was that you cleared every other person who voted for her besides Koishi.  There must be 3 scum players.  Therefore, according to you, there was a total of 1 scum member on the Kisume wagon and 2 scum players not on the Kisume wagon.  So it would have actually been much more productive to examine the people who avoided the Kisume lynch.  Instead you've been hammering Koishi all game.  Again, your one and only real scumhunting contribution is your case on Koishi, and your case on Koishi is that faulty line of reasoning about town lynches and 'deflection' (which, by the way, does not make any sense to me.)  Not good.

I admittedly never bothered posting concerning you and Utsuho (see above comments; I just determined you weren't worth pursuing as scum and moved on).  Again, can't change facts.  But I only mentioned you and Utsuho in that particular statement because you two were the ones Koishi mentioned - I had also checked out every other player on the train in that time, and you two had the lowest priority because you two looked the cleanest.  Pretty sure they call this "misrep."  Please read the entire conversation for context instead of just pulling out a single line.

OK, sure.  Original post you were responding to said you didn't examine or vote for Satori at all.  You responded by saying that by the time you posted, it seemed like half the game was on her already.  Actually, there were two people total voting for her at the time of your post.  Your only other post of the day says you agree with the cases on Satori but you won't switch your vote onto her.  You were gone the rest of the day, and Satori flipped scum, so all that makes you look pretty bad.

That's on a completely different level from what Marisa did D1.  Orin's post was unquestionably intended to attempt to shift votes to Marisa and away from confirmed scum.  Marisa added a vote onto a lynch that had no real chance of going anywhere anyway.  How can you even begin to compare the two?

You think Koishi was scum, and Satori was scum.  You also said scum were likely to bus eachother.  How does it add up that a scum Orin would do the things she did at the end of D2?  You'd have to be completely retarded to think that would accomplish anything for your team.  Orin's kind of a moot point anyways because there's like no way she isn't about to be modkilled :G

Didn't you say nearly the exact same thing when you read Koishi?  The one other person I haven't mentioned much, to your credit, is Yuugi.  As I've explained already, I spent all of D2 analyzing the Kisume mislynch and she wasn't on it.  D3 I've HAD to spend the entire day defending myself while trying to scumhunt at the same time, because Koishi went after me early.  Please look over my posts again, only without the bloodlust.

You haven't scumhunted at all today, as I've said.  You just revoted Koishi for your previous reasons, plus a case I made, and said Orin looked bad.  The difference between you and Koishi is that Koishi decided she would rather hunt scum than bog down the thread with endless defense posts, while you've basically done no scumhunting and are focusing mostly on avoiding getting lynched.  That makes you look way more scummy.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #193 on: July 15, 2010, 07:36:39 PM »
Marisa: ...=| Once again, say what you actually mean instead of going back and saying what you meant.
If you actually are a newbie, sorry, otherwise, Sign up for Anonymafia, Play like a clueless newbie :AdviceMomiji:

Suwako!

Where's Orin? Replace in to stop a modkill, Get (closed to being) modkilled anyways :AdviceOrin:

Reimu: Uh yeah, generally, it's good to actually say what you said you were going to say.

No, answer this. Why does a town flip make a case instantly worse than a case on someone without a flip?

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #194 on: July 15, 2010, 07:40:55 PM »
So yeah, Reimu is incredibly scummy.  I'm not sure how I didn't notice this before.  I guess it's because she has basically no presense in the game.  Also Yuugi is basically Reimu-2.  They're pretty much the same!  Hilarious!  I'm going to rescind my call of a Koishi-Orin scumteam and call a Reimu-Yuugi scumteam instead because it fits way better.  I feel pretty good about this one. 
Yay. People agree with me now. I feel fuzzy inside!

Time for me to get out my handy dandy votebook!
##Unvote Yuugi
##Vote Reimu

DIE SCUM, DIE >:D

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #195 on: July 15, 2010, 07:44:34 PM »
Koishi, you didn't find any clues yet!

Also, I'm not sure if this has been pointed out yet (it probably has and I skimmed over it), but it's pretty interesting how Yuugi and Reimu have both been hammering on Koishi for like the whole game while ignoring eachother.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #196 on: July 15, 2010, 07:47:48 PM »
Also, doing a Reimu reread right now. Will come up with a post when it's done I guess.

« Reply #197 on: July 15, 2010, 07:52:22 PM »
The difference between you and Koishi is that Koishi decided she would rather hunt scum than bog down the thread with endless defense posts, while you've basically done no scumhunting and are focusing mostly on avoiding getting lynched. 

The no scumhunting part is BS and you know it, but the trying to avoid getting lynched is completely true.

Know why?

I'm Reimu Hakurei, Townie Jailer.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #198 on: July 15, 2010, 08:01:30 PM »
You wanna actually list your targets then, boss?

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #199 on: July 15, 2010, 08:07:58 PM »
EBWOP:  Also if you wanna give your reasoning for your jailings that would be neat.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #200 on: July 15, 2010, 08:16:43 PM »
Marisa: ...=| Once again, say what you actually mean instead of going back and saying what you meant.
If you actually are a newbie, sorry, otherwise, Sign up for Anonymafia, Play like a clueless newbie :AdviceMomiji:
I ment what I said, and I said what I ment, an elephants word is 100%

I really don't understand what you really want me to do, do you just want me to list all of the reasons I am voting Orin?

« Reply #201 on: July 15, 2010, 08:58:14 PM »
(faosdijfjasdofij connection issues are joy)

You wanna actually list your targets then, boss?

Certainly.

Yamame N1, Orin N2.  I was trying to use my ability to block scum.

Yamame N1 because after Kisume's mislynch, I was more convinced of Yamame as scum, but revised my feelings on her later.  Picked Orin N2 because I decided to go after someone who wasn't my preferred lynch for that day.  I switched back to Koishi later, but I still think Orin's scummy.

For what it's worth, I received a message each night that my MUSOU FUUINz were successful, but the mods clarified that it doesn't mean someone was actually attacked or used an ability that night, just that it went through successfully.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #202 on: July 15, 2010, 09:19:29 PM »
Marisa: No, just don't keep making half-assed posts that require you to go back to them so you can elaborate.

Inherent problem with claiming Jailer is that it could be a RoleBlocker. Also, what's the likelihood of two protective roles in this game? =3

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #203 on: July 15, 2010, 09:52:32 PM »
Sorry for saying I'm gonna reread+post about Reimu and then not actually starting to until an hour later. I get distracted waaaaay too easily.

Okay, I'm pretty much sold on a Reimu/Yuugi scumpair at this point. I already explained my dislike for Yuugi here, but uh, let's talk about Reimu for a bit.

I really don't like Reimu's actions late D1. Provided Yamame is town (she doesn't seem too bad to me right now at least), keeping her vote on would actually make a lot of sense: A Yamame lynch seemed pretty unlikely at that point, so by keeping a vote on somebody unlikely to be lynched, Reimu could avoid all association with the Kisume wagon as well as most of the future "likely suspects". Even if that is just in theory, it does make a lot of sense, as it gives Reimu the option to get around any complaints about keeping her fairly iffy case on Yamame at the end of the day by saying "hey, at least I wasn't on the townie wagon", since Yamame hadn't been that bad and it would be unlikely we'd learn her flip without her being NKed. This is double convenient for her because when she decides to basically only look on people on the Kisume wagon later, she doesn't have to worry about looking hypocritical. The way she cheerleaded a Kisume lynch while staying on Yamame and then later denounced the cases on Kisume without even remotely implicating any of the sort before Kisume's lynch also seems a bit off. If Reimu didn't think Kisume was scum, she shouldn't have been supporting a Kisume lynch and should have instead stated what she found bad about the cases on her, and if Reimu DID want a Kisume lynch, not only does it makes no sense for her to later state her disdain towards the cases, but she should have actually voted Kisume instead of keeping an awkward Yamame vote which she later discarded once D2 began. (Also note that Yamame's vote was placed on Satori/scum.)

Reimu's relationship with Yuugi is pretty interesting. They've ignored eachother for just about the whole game (aside from Yuugi going out of her way to support Reimu's case on Yamame but not actually adding anything beyond that), but have been fairly similiar in terms of targets. Both have been gunning for Koishi quite a bit, although Reimu's additions to the Koishi case D2 are pretty iffy, only consisting of her claiming that Koishi is worse than Satori/scum because Koishi was on a townie wagon, voting her after Yuugi and Marisa, and then posting nothing for the rest of the day. Yuugi then says she needs to look over Reimu, and then oh hey! Next post she doesn't even bring Reimu up and simply returns to voting Koishi again after defending herself. It kind of feels like they're avoiding eachother so that no connections are made while sharing a common goal. So uh. Hey Reimu, what's your take on Yuugi, and Yuugi, what's your take on Reimu? Yuugi should at least be obligated to post her opinion on Reimu, since she said she was going to look her over on her second-to-last post D2. But for now...

##Unvote
##Vote Reimu

As for Koishi, she still doesn't look that great, but her being partners with Reimu seems pretty unlikely to me. However, if Reimu flips town (seems doubtful at this point, honestly), she's probably my first choice, while if Reimu flips scum, I'd like to pursue Yuugi again.

Also kinda interesting: If Reimu/Yuugi/Satori as a scumtrio is correct, then Reimu and Yuugi's attempts to draw attention to the Kisume wagon while ignoring everyone else would work out nicely at drawing attention away from them, considering none of the three were on it.

Wow I probably seem like I'm mimicing Sanae with my votes now.

Did Yamame just softclaim?

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #204 on: July 15, 2010, 10:00:14 PM »
Vote Count: That was the hammer! Edition

Reimu Hakurei (5): Yamame Kurodani, Sanae Kochiya, Suwako Moriya, Koishi Komeiji, Utsuho Reiuji
Marisa Kirisame (0):
Yamame Kurodani (0):
Yuugi Hoshiguma (0):
Orin (1): Marisa Kirisame
Utsuho Reiuji (0):
Koishi Komeiji (2): Reimu Hakurei, Yuugi Hoshiguma,
Sanae Kochiya (0):

Not Voting: Orin

Reimu Hakurei Scum Grumpy, Underappreciated Shrine Maiden (Mafia Roleblocker) was lynched!  It is now N3.  Send your night actions to both Kilga and me with in 24 - 48 hours
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
Re: Subterranean Animism Mafia - N3: Time to freeload at the shrine!
« Reply #205 on: July 16, 2010, 10:06:22 PM »
No one lost their playable status last night!

It is now D4.

The Start of D4 Vote Count

Marisa Kirisame (0):
Yamame Kurodani (0):
Yuugi Hoshiguma (0):
Orin (0):
Utsuho Reiuji (0):
Koishi Komeiji (0):
Sanae Kochiya (0):

Not Voting: Marisa Kirisame, Yamame Kurodani, Yuugi Hoshiguma, Orin, Utsuho Reiuji, Koishi Komeiji, Sanae Kochiya, Suwako Moriya

With 8 votes in play it takes 5 to lynch.  Deadline is in 72 hours
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
Re: Subterranean Animism Mafia - D4: No one died?
« Reply #206 on: July 16, 2010, 10:24:46 PM »
That's funny.

I almost wonder if Orin is scum and just lolafked.

Well, we've got one scum remaining.

Orin hasn't posted enough for me to even hope to read her. She DIDN'T EVEN POST YESTERDAY, period. Yeah the day ended early, but it still lasted like 1 and 2/3rd rl-days. The main reason I'm not voting her is because she should just be getting modkilled.

Yuugi, we've been over her already. Tunneling, lurking, hardly presenting non-Koishi opinions when prompted, also hasn't voted anyone who's actually been lynched so far, including either of the scum.

Marisa is... I don't even know how to talk about her. Really. It blows my mind. She isn't my preferred lynch at all, but I see her more likely to be scum then the people who aren't the two mentioned above.

##Vote Yuugi

No one other then these 3 has done anything I find to be scummy, and all look fairly town-ish. Hell, Orin/Marisa are just "I can't guess this alignment worth shit", which is why I'd rather have a Yuugi lynch today, but I'm willing to switch for an Orin or Marisa lynch if needed (and if Orin isn't modkilled by then).

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #207 on: July 16, 2010, 10:29:43 PM »
EWBOP
The main reason I'm not voting her is because she should just be getting modkilled.
This was worded badly. To be specific, I'm not voting her because A."Quote", B.Suicidal amounts of lurking, C.Yuugi is scummy, so.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #208 on: July 16, 2010, 10:51:00 PM »
Yeah it's totally Yuugi.  I'm not even going to bother making a huge post about it, I'm just gonna restate that she's literally a small clone of Reimu and vote for her now. 
##vote: Yuugi

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #209 on: July 16, 2010, 11:06:19 PM »
Scum team has surrendered so...

Town Wins!

I'll have post-game stuff up momentarily.  Feel free to post with your real accounts now~
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr