Author Topic: Subterranean Animism Mafia - GOOD END  (Read 39323 times)

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
Re: Subterranean Animism Mafia - D2 START!
« Reply #120 on: July 11, 2010, 10:33:52 PM »
Also, you missed this post. Here I make it more clear how I feel about Kisume, and I state that I'm waiting for a post from the person I'm currently voting (Satori) before I decide whether I want to change or not.

Satori's post came quickly, and I didn't like it at all. At the same time, some stuff it said would make a lot of sense if Satori and Kisume were scumpartners; so that was enough to make me decide Kisume was worth lynching more, since if it flipped scum (which my previous post said I thought it would), it'd also give me great evidence on Satori being scum.

Your linked post came after more people had voted Kisume. And why should a post from Satori have any bearing on your read of Kisume if there are no flips to work with? Now that Kisume is known town, what happened to your idea of her being scum with Satori? Is Satori still scum?

Sanae has the Satori case down pretty solid and I want to see a response. I'll switch if a Koishi lynch can't happen today.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #121 on: July 11, 2010, 11:12:09 PM »
And why should a post from Satori have any bearing on your read of Kisume if there are no flips to work with? Now that Kisume is known town, what happened to your idea of her being scum with Satori? Is Satori still scum?
Satori's post made a Kisume lynch more valuble, because of the possible link.

Kisume being town doesn't mean Satori isn't scum. I've stated this numerous times already. The only reason my vote wasn't on her at the start of D2 is I wanted to point out Reimu. Satori certainly hasn't made herself look any better since D2 started, either.

Now that it looks like either me or Satori will be lynched, though, I'll probably need to switch my vote to her soon. My case on Reimu certainly doesn't seem to be going anywhere today, anyway.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #122 on: July 11, 2010, 11:23:08 PM »
Satori certainly hasn't made herself look any better since D2 started, either.

Now that it looks like either me or Satori will be lynched, though, I'll probably need to switch my vote to her soon. My case on Reimu certainly doesn't seem to be going anywhere today, anyway.

Voting someone else to save your skin seems scummy(?) to me.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #123 on: July 11, 2010, 11:26:20 PM »
Voting someone else to save your skin seems scummy(?) to me.
This is a better observation then the other things you've come up with  :)

However, would anyone really NOT do this? Town or scum? If you know you're town, then anyone else automatically has a greater chance of being scum then you do. Besides, I've felt Satori was scummy for pretty much the whole game regardless.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #124 on: July 12, 2010, 12:02:59 AM »
Besides, I've felt Satori was scummy for pretty much the whole game regardless.

Because of her roleplaying or the cases that Sanae summed up?

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #125 on: July 12, 2010, 12:13:57 AM »
Because of her roleplaying or the cases that Sanae summed up?
Roleplaying was a better case then a jokevote for ED1. Afterwords it's basically been the stuff Sanae said. Voting someone on D2 because their RVS posts were fluffy would be ridiculous.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #126 on: July 12, 2010, 05:37:10 AM »
Vote Count: Kitten4u needs to make sure she changes the titles of these things before posting them Edition

Reimu Hakurei (1): Koishi Komeiji
Marisa Kirisame (1): Satori Komeiji
Yamame Kurodani (0):
Yuugi Hoshiguma (0):
Satori Komeiji (4): Suwako Moriya, Yamame Kurodani, Sanae Kochiya, Utsuho Reiuji
Orin (0):
Utsuho Reiuji (0):
Koishi Komeiji (3): Yuugi Hoshiguma, Marisa Kirisame, Reimu Hakurei
Sanae Kochiya (0):
Suwako Moriya (0):

Not Voting: Orin

With 10 votes in play it takes 6 to lynch.  Deadline is in ~20 hours

Satori, Orin and Suwako have been prodded.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 05:58:27 AM by Kitten4u »
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #127 on: July 12, 2010, 05:52:05 AM »
For the past few days (Ever since the game began) I've had something like the flu. I'd give more details but that would only just out my meta. The only part you need to know is that I'm usually either in severe pain or asleep. It won't go away soon either, so for better or worse just assume my mind rests within the variables of "out of it" and "completely hosed."

My vote on Yamame yesterday still makes sense to me. The way I read her vote on me, it seemed to be along the lines of "I agree with Koishi, but let's add some more fluff to the post to make it sound like my idea." Which is why I voted saying I believed she tried too hard, and why I felt she was "Hiding" something. The "I wish more people would see what I am." part is referring to the fact that no one else seemed to believe that was true. I was probably just overreacting to the way it was written, and I'll ago ahead and admit I'm probably wrong there now that I've felt the other side of that argument (Suwako did that same thing against me at the start of day two).

Quote from: Yamame
First part says Kisume isn't scum, second part is that she's somewhat fine with her lynch because there are such great reasons. Uh, yeah.
The quote you're referring to was something I worded poorly. I wanted to say I believe Kisume's actions stemmed more from being an idiot than from alignment. I had no reason to believe Kisume was town at that time.

I still don't like Marisa's voting patterns. I realize there's not any solid scum motivation for her jump on Kisume's wagon, but there's definitely no town motive either. It doesn't help that just just recently started applying cognition to the game in post 122. She seems to be trying to survive using Refuge in Audacity. Also, no, voting someone else to save yourself is pretty much the ideal way of scumhunting, since it pretty much pyramids people into finding the most scummy person. But that's assuming everyone is taking the time to think about without bias.

I don't see anything wrong with Reimu. Her logic seems internally consistent, And I don't see why her case on Yamame was any worse than the case on Kisume. The main complaint I see is that Reimu held onto a case made from Early day one until the end of the day, but Yamame did pretty much the exact same thing with her vote on me. Either I'm missing something or Koishi's vote is misplaced.

I have a condensed PBP analysis written down already, but it's getting hard for me to form coherent opinions again. I'll make this quick so I can get it out before I go to bed.
Suwako looks okay, but pretty paranoid.
Sanae look really good, and the only thing I don't like about her Massive case is that it's on me.
Koishi seems pretty bad since she seems to be sticking to a very poor case on Reimu against the case on me. Repeated use of "If X is scum, Y is scum." With me as Y both times is something I suspect as Lining up town lynches.
Okuu I haven't seen anything impressive from since her contributions to the Kisume Case. Scum vibes, but nothing to build an entire case out of.
Orin is getting a new leash after this incident.
Yuugi needs more details in her posts. I can see where she comes from, but I can see her intentions all that clearly.

And finally; Yamame in 103, and a few other places, you argue that Reimu is tunneling on you, but aside from a throw away comment on Marisa in the same post, or Kisume in post 87, I don't see any hints of your opinions on anyone else besides myself. That seems rather hypocritical.

So, anyway my list seems to go from Koishi, Marisa, Orin and Yamame (not sure of the order) to finally Yuugi. I really don't want to take my eye off of Marisa just yet, but I doubt I'll convince people it's worth switching to her today.

##Unvote
Vote: Koishi Komeiji

On that note, I need a vote count and a deadline. Thank you.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #128 on: July 12, 2010, 07:38:37 AM »
I'm still content with my vote on Satori, but this little blurb from Yamame:
Willing to change my vote to Kisume to get a lynch. Only thing I don't like about the case on her is the "blatant misrep of Reimu", but that in itself is more "I CAN'T READ" than scummy, because scum(or anyone really) wouldn't gain benefit from it at all.
makes me feel kinda of wary. It seems like Yamame could have easily been attempting to take advantage of a (non-existant) rule to set up a jump onto the Kisume wagon while staying without any sort of tie to it in case she decided not to jump later. This draws more attention because nobody had actually been saying anything of the sort regarding switching votes for a lynch, so Yamame would be more obligated to bring the fake rule up if there was some sort of intent behind it (I'm probably explaining/wording this poorly, but oh well). Of course, this might not mean anything depending on Satori's flip since that's who Yamame was on at the time, but it seems worth noting to me.

Might not be around for the deadline. Not really sure.

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #129 on: July 12, 2010, 01:01:15 PM »
Looks like Satori and Koishi are tied, and Satori's probably going to have another vote on her when Koishi shows up next.  Nothing since my last post has swayed me from preferring a Satori lynch to a Koishi one.  However, Orin's inactivity is starting to get to the point where she'd be a liability even as town.  I'll be here right up to the deadline, so if enough people are willing to switch their votes to her and leave the Komeiji question until tomorrow, I'd be willing to join them.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #130 on: July 12, 2010, 01:57:16 PM »
The main complaint I see is that Reimu held onto a case made from Early day one until the end of the day, but Yamame did pretty much the exact same thing with her vote on me. Either I'm missing something or Koishi's vote is misplaced.

Koishi seems pretty bad since she seems to be sticking to a very poor case on Reimu against the case on me. Repeated use of "If X is scum, Y is scum." With me as Y both times is something I suspect as Lining up town lynches.
Yes, both cases were made ED1. The difference is, Yamame never really started looking any scummier then she did ED1, while even most of the people voting me agree that you just kept looking worse and worse. Continuing to vote you is perfectly justified.

Yamame, on the other hand, not so much. For one thing, the fact that she had replaced in an hour before her post removes the reason against her that she posted 2 hours before the 24 modkill rule, and even Reimu said "@Yamame: Replacing in an hour before posting changes my opinion of you somewhat. :P". Next, many of the reasons in this post aren't even solid. Since my case is being called weak, I'll go into specifics.

How are we to quantify useful content when at least half of Day 1 was spent on fluff activities?  Why use it as a scum measuring stick at all?
It's an ED1 case. It's better then a jokevote. Using this as a case later in the day would be bad, but when most people are still in RVS, I don't see anything wrong with it. This is practically a self-parrot of what I said to Marisa a post or two ago, actually.
still feel that her vote on Satori was finding a convenient nearby case and latching onto it - thus, bandwagon.
Okay, I'll give her this point. But I don't see this alone as a good reason when I feel all the other reasons are bad.
It was the timing and position of the vote that was weird; otherwise, the vote itself could have been on anyone because you literally could have applied her reasons for voting Satori to nearly anyone else.
I know this has been answered so many times, but since it should be in this post, I'll say it again; Satori kept posting one-liner fluff posts all throughout ED1 and nothing else aside from her initial jokevote; Okuu had the second most fluff, but she actually was on a serious case already. Satori was basically active lurking, which I don't feel others could really have been blamed for at that point in the game.

Satori's case on Yamame wasn't as bad as Reimu's IMO, although it still wasn't great and looked really out of place. Anyway, enough with my case on Reimu.

Back to that quote at the beginning of my post, the second paragraph in it; yeah, if Satori flips town, that's going to make me look really bad. Even if I wasn't nearly being lynched today, I wouldn't be surprised to get lynched tomorrow. As it is, if Satori flips town, I honestly don't expect to not be lynched tomorrow.

My vote has been on Reimu because my vote wasn't previously needed to get my other preferred lynchee lynched, Satori. Now, my vote is needed there, and there it shall go.
##Unvote
##Vote Satori Komeiji

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #131 on: July 12, 2010, 04:18:57 PM »
Utsuho: You're assuming I read the rules properly before I posted that. =V Also, random backtrack.

...So does this mean Orin is actually going to post now? This is stupid. She might as well not be playing at this rate. Can we honestly just remove her from the game? There's no way a replacement who hasn't posted in 24 hours after the previous person was away for 1.5 game days is going to make up all that time.

Satori: Say so earlier, jeez. Saving things like that for the last minute is stupid. Hell, I would've said that I was a replacement in my first instead of second post if I knew I was close to being modkilled.
"If you're not mentioned, you're probably fine with me." <--Post 103
No need to list out all the people that I'm fine with.

Marisa: That's a null tell, as both town and scum would want to survive, albeit for different reasons.

Suwako: While not a bad suggestion, I really don't want to waste a lynch on someone who should honestly just be modkilled at this point.

Koishi:
f Satori flips town, that's going to make me look really bad. Even if I wasn't nearly being lynched today, I wouldn't be surprised to get lynched tomorrow. As it is, if Satori flips town, I honestly don't expect to not be lynched tomorrow.
No. Tomorrow should be mylo assuming Satori is town, there are 3 scum & the scum NK goes through, so if you're town, you do not say "durr I'm doomed if my pick for scum is town". That's a stupid mindset for any townie. There is no reason why you would even need to say this.
Rest of your posts are Q&A sessions. While nice, they contain no analysis.

Current picks for scum are Satori and/or Koishi, and maybe Utsuho. Wildcards being Marisa and Orin because Marisa is derp and Orin doesn't exist, and they're more likely than Utsuho really. I'm debating whether or not to switch to Koishi.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #132 on: July 12, 2010, 08:22:21 PM »
Apologies for taking so long, but I had to go over to the friendly people from the moon in that Eternal Mansion to renew my monthly supply of Goofballs before I was able to post! *Om nom nom*. That's better, now, where were we? Oh. Right, this... game of sorts.

Screw RP, this is trainwrecky to the point where getting info out is more important. Reimu, I hate your D1 reasons for voting Yamame, LAL does not work on D1, especially if all you have is a single isolated case of someone posting shortly before prod. Not much a fan of any of your posts D1, really, but there are bigger fairies to capture around these parts, seriously.

(@mod: is it really necessary to state that someone has been replaced in an Anonymafia game?)

Probably not, but considering how close this playerslot was to being modkilled I figured it was smart.

I absolutely love Marisa's L-1 vote on Kisume. You had like 3.5 hours, you could have attempted something slightly more than just an awkward L-1 wagon hop onto someone that flipped Townie today. Christ. And I disagree with the rest of Town that this is "too scummy of a move for a scum to do", considering K4U (i.e. the damn moderator of this game) pulled this exact move in MoTK Mafioso and somehow managed to evade pressure from everyone for it.

##Vote: Marisa Kirisame

Not seeing the Satori case at all, sorry. Seems to boil around "D1 case on Kisume is a bit weak" (no shit, it's a D1 case), and too much defending today, which, while it's a valid point, certainly doesn't put her ahead a bunch of other people, notably Marisa and then Reimu, in that order.

Not sure what I think of Koishi, or anyone else really. Need to reread everyone before I can say for certain. I do recall my eyes just passing over most of Koishi's posts without actually processing them, which is never a good sign, but I'm reasonably confident with my Marisa vote at this point. LALu, seriously. You'd think that you'dve learned this by now.

Will be around up to and including deadline, and will switch vote if needed, though I'd prefer lynching uh the person I actually think is scum! Holy Hell of Blazing Fires people, seriously.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 08:30:50 PM by Kitten4u »

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #133 on: July 12, 2010, 08:36:51 PM »
Vote Count: Now with more votes!

Reimu Hakurei (0):
Marisa Kirisame (1): Orin
Yamame Kurodani (0):
Yuugi Hoshiguma (0):
Satori Komeiji (5): Suwako Moriya, Yamame Kurodani, Sanae Kochiya, Utsuho Reiuji, Koishi Komeiji
Orin (0):
Utsuho Reiuji (0):
Koishi Komeiji (4): Yuugi Hoshiguma, Marisa Kirisame, Reimu Hakurei, Satori Komeiji
Sanae Kochiya (0):
Suwako Moriya (0):

Not Voting: No one

With 10 votes in play it takes 6 to lynch.  Deadline is in ~7 hours

Satori is at L-1
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #134 on: July 12, 2010, 08:58:18 PM »
And I disagree with the rest of Town that this is "too scummy of a move for a scum to do"
It wasn't "too scummy", more like "too stupid". This is a game where you don't need a majority vote to lynch someone, so having another vote on Kisume when no other case was nearly as large was completely useless.

The only GOOD point of Marisa's D1 post for someone of any possible alignment, is for the pure sake of posting, so you aren't modkilled or still lurking. And it's such an immensely low-effort post of shameless bandwagon, that... I don't even know, god, I can't deal with immense lack-of-words. This is much more extreme then your average lurking >_>;

I'm not against a Marisa lynch because of the possibly of WiFoM-fakenewb or complete derpscum, but I have no idea where I sit on this fence. I'd rather go after someone I'm more sure of being scum today, which is Reimu or Satori.

Also, when you say "Seems to boil around "D1 case on Kisume is a bit weak" (no shit, it's a D1 case)", you meant to say Yamame instead of Kisume right? Satori voted Yamame.

Bluh, after Orin talks about the Satori case, suddenly I feel so indecisive about it. I'd rather lynch Reimu then Satori, but that's certainly not happening. Well, I'd still rather lynch Satori then Marisa, and I have a feeling most people will feel that way, replacing "Satori" with "Koishi" depending on person, rendering a Marisa lynch today unpossible anyway, so for better or for worse, I'm staying on Satori.

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #135 on: July 12, 2010, 09:04:19 PM »
I absolutely love Marisa's L-1 vote on Kisume. You had like 3.5 hours, you could have attempted something slightly more than just an awkward L-1 wagon hop onto someone that flipped Townie today. Christ. And I disagree with the rest of Town that this is "too scummy of a move for a scum to do", considering K4U (i.e. the damn moderator of this game) pulled this exact move in MoTK Mafioso and somehow managed to evade pressure from everyone for it.

I wouldn't call it "too scummy of a move for scum to do."  I'd call it too irrelevant to give a tell either way.  Nothing else she could've done with her vote would've made a difference, so she's either derptown trying to contribute, or derpscum trying to look like she's trying to contribute.  Pure nulltell.  Now, tell me if I'm missing something here, but at the moment your case looks so baseless it makes me think you're scum, seeing how the Satori case isn't all that vehement and figuring you can squeeze in a mislynch and put off Satori's lynching 'till tomorrow.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #136 on: July 12, 2010, 10:11:48 PM »

Attempting anything else beside a Kisume vote would have been pointless, since it was already at the point that no matter what I did could have changed the Majority Vote. and as Koishi pointed out and like I had said before, it was just to avoid being mod killed. And I really don't understand your case against me, could you please enlighten me?

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #137 on: July 12, 2010, 10:27:06 PM »
Koishi: Yeah, I meant you and Satori.  Also I think saying you think Reimu is scummy was fine, but you also voted her and said "I wouldn't mind a Satori lynch either."  In other words, when the day started you preferred a Reimu lynch.  Given how strongly you were for a Satori lynch D1, I figured it would have been the other way around.
Also you're stlll waffling.  Reimu's your most preferred lynch now?  Why?  It seems like your cases on both Satori and Reimu are "she voted for someone D1 with weak reasoning."  You also said you were for a Satori lynch for the reasons I posted.  Then, you must think that your case on Reimu is stronger than my reasoning for voting Satori.  Since I'm not really seeing that, do you want to restate your case on Reimu?  Unless I'm missing something big you seem to be shying away from a Satori lynch again, for no good reason.

Orin:  Close!  My case on Satori is, her scumhunting is really weak, her posts have random weird nonsensical things thrown in, and she had really bad-looking waffling about Kisume.  Also way to say Reimu looks bad because of her D1 case and then clear Satori because the case on her is about her D1 case.  That's real good.

Yuugi:  You've basically just been going after Koishi.  She's been the focus of all 3 of your posts in this game.  How do you feel about the other players now that D2's almost run its course?

Okuu:  I seriously have no idea what you're talking about in this post.  Why are you bringing up something from D1 now, and could you summarize your point into like one sentence that makes sense to me?

Still don't like Satori or Koishi.  Orin's post is really weak too.  *makes first post in the entire game 7 hours from the deadline on D2, commands everyone to lynch all lurkers*

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #138 on: July 12, 2010, 10:32:06 PM »
Also, when you say "Seems to boil around "D1 case on Kisume is a bit weak" (no shit, it's a D1 case)", you meant to say Yamame instead of Kisume right? Satori voted Yamame.
Derp, yes. Corrected.

I wouldn't call it "too scummy of a move for scum to do."  I'd call it too irrelevant to give a tell either way.  Nothing else she could've done with her vote would've made a difference, so she's either derptown trying to contribute, or derpscum trying to look like she's trying to contribute.  Pure nulltell.  Now, tell me if I'm missing something here, but at the moment your case looks so baseless it makes me think you're scum, seeing how the Satori case isn't all that vehement and figuring you can squeeze in a mislynch and put off Satori's lynching 'till tomorrow.
Disagreed on both counts, voting Yamame was still an option at that time, and the key thing is that she could have at least said something as to why she is voting for Kisume beyond "IAWTC". The worrying problem is that this is compounded with inactivity all throughout D2 - on its own, I could buy the DerpTown excuse, but when combined with this fact, I'm seeing a typical lurker case.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but your main case against Satori is a hypothetical, unconfirmed breadcrumbed softclaim. Uh... why is this deserving of a lynch? If Satori went and, y'know, actually claimed to be some sort of role that fit the breadcrumbing, that would be cause for alarm, but seeing as she has denied it, why are you actually basing a case around this?

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #139 on: July 12, 2010, 11:08:42 PM »
Yuugi:  You've basically just been going after Koishi.  She's been the focus of all 3 of your posts in this game.  How do you feel about the other players now that D2's almost run its course?

I don't feel Marisa's D1 vote was a park anymore as there's been some attempt at scumhunting from her. I don't see any scummy stuff so she's cool. Utsuho has been okay too but I'm not really understanding what she's trying to say in this post.

Marisa and Suwako pointed out some broken logic from Orin already.
Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but your main case against Satori is a hypothetical, unconfirmed breadcrumbed softclaim. Uh... why is this deserving of a lynch? If Satori went and, y'know, actually claimed to be some sort of role that fit the breadcrumbing, that would be cause for alarm, but seeing as she has denied it, why are you actually basing a case around this?

This is just missing the focus of the Satori case entirely. Sanae's post is quite clear in what's wrong with Satori. There is nothing about breadcrumbs or softclaim that decided the scumminess.

Satori's big post is along the lines of coming through with clearer stuff too late when the opinions have solidified. It's quite flimsy if it was going to try sway me from wanting to hammer. I think she could have given a bit more effort in the scumhunting attempt.

Reimu and Yamame aren't too memorable to me. I'll need some time to look over them more closely for an opinion. Nothing needs to be said for the Moriya family thus far.

I should be around at deadline to hammer Satori.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #140 on: July 12, 2010, 11:17:42 PM »
Bleh, not sure what to do. Satori, if you're here, claim? You're at L-1. Still not sure if I should stick with Satori or switch to Koishi.

Rin: Meh, I think the Kisume vote is a null tell although I'll give you that her posts today could be ActiveLurkingWhileDerpingItUp though.
Case on Satori is also because she doesn't answer questions that happen to be "Why is x scummy?", IIoA(listing things Marisa did does not tell us why she's scummy), and for semi-lying when trying to make herself look better.
Also, Marisa was already voting me when she changed her vote to Kisume. It was a vote placed before I posted. I'll be honest, and actually say her vote on Kisume was better than the one on me, if it was meant to be serious.

Yuugi: Is there really a need to?

Marisa: You just needed to post. There was no reason to vote Kisume at all, if your only actual reason was to not get modkilled. Your vote wouldn't have made a difference anywhere.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #141 on: July 12, 2010, 11:27:37 PM »
A hammered lynch is one where we can hold people accountable. A deadline lynch is just a scramble to hang someone.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #142 on: July 13, 2010, 12:07:21 AM »
Vanilla townie. Yukari wouldn't let me play if I used my Mind Reading ability.

@Sanae: I'm seeing a little disconnect in your post 137 in the first half. You go on to say that Koishi is doing things that are legitimately scummy. You list the way Koishi seems to be trying to lead the lynch away from me as a scum move. Then, just below that you say that the main reason for your vote on me is that I haven't really given myself the chance to scumhunt all that properly until recently.  That's really only anti-town at best. Do you have a reason why you're pushing for a case on an anti-town over someone playing scummy?

Orin worded my case on Marisa much more nicely than I could have. Marisa has been provided no comments other than her votes, and no reasons for her votes. Outside of those votes, she hasn't provided anything except a defense for her actions (or lack thereof) on day one. On top of that, She's been posting much more often than of late, and still hasn't offered anything useful.

This is exactly the same case that's being made on me, with the exception that I've stopped active lurking - and yet only one other person is willing to say anything about her that's not "Complete Null Tell."

semi-lying when trying to make herself look better.
Where exactly was I "Semi-lying?" If you're talking about the "Something like the Flu" comment, I've provided all the details that need to be put up for consideration.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #143 on: July 13, 2010, 12:12:45 AM »
You list the way Koishi seems to be trying to lead the lynch away from me as a scum move.
I'd have to be pretty out of it to try and lead the lynch away from Satori. It'd be a miracle if that didn't just end in the wagon on me winning out.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #144 on: July 13, 2010, 12:26:20 AM »
I don't think anyone (except Marisa) is questioning the fact that you would vote me to save yourself. I think Sanae's point is mostly referring to before you were second in line this close to deadline.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #145 on: July 13, 2010, 12:29:57 AM »
"My intention was to root out scum where no one else was looking."
Reimu was voting me too, etc. Pointed this out a while ago.
Not/Weak scumhunting is scummy, and I don't even want to need to explain this. =|

Yuugi: Fair enough. I guess it means a lot more if the votes are this close compared to D1 too.

Koishi: Oh cmon, Satori misinterpreted this line in Sanae 137:
"Unless I'm missing something big you seem to be shying away from a Satori lynch again, for no good reason."
This is because Sanae thinks you're constantly changing your opinion of Satori. ie, you now favouring Reimu over Satori after Rin's post. Read the source posts.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #146 on: July 13, 2010, 12:40:32 AM »
This is because Sanae thinks you're constantly changing your opinion of Satori. ie, you now favouring Reimu over Satori after Rin's post. Read the source posts.
Until that specific example, I was actually pretty steady on feeling Satori was bad. On D1 it was just that Kisume also looked bad, and the lynch could provide Satori information. Then as D2 starts, it's a case of "Scumhunting where others aren't looking".

And then Orin's post comes around and for some reason I start feeling Satori isn't as bad just because she suggests it, when I probably shouldn't react in such a manner so easily. I'm guilty of un... un... not-with-a-justifiable-reason-ly changing my opinion of Satori in that case, yeah. But with the current situation and the fact that I probably shouldn't have been affected by Orin's post, my vote is staying on Satori anyway.

I don't even know where I'm going with this post anymore, I'm just ready for the day to end already. I want to see Satori's flip and who is NK'd tommorow so I have significant new information to work with. We haven't been covering much new area on this page, apart from Orin FINALLY showing up.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #147 on: July 13, 2010, 01:26:38 AM »
Vote Count: Gettin' close to the deadline Edition

Reimu Hakurei (0):
Marisa Kirisame (1): Orin
Yamame Kurodani (0):
Yuugi Hoshiguma (0):
Satori Komeiji (5): Suwako Moriya, Yamame Kurodani, Sanae Kochiya, Utsuho Reiuji, Koishi Komeiji
Orin (0):
Utsuho Reiuji (0):
Koishi Komeiji (4): Yuugi Hoshiguma, Marisa Kirisame, Reimu Hakurei, Satori Komeiji
Sanae Kochiya (0):
Suwako Moriya (0):

Not Voting: No one

With 10 votes in play it takes 6 to lynch.  Deadline is in ~2 hours

Satori is at L-1
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #148 on: July 13, 2010, 03:33:13 AM »
Satori Komeiji Scum Troll (rolecop) has been deadline lynched!

Still not feeling up to writing flavor.  Sorry everyone. :(

Night actions need to be sent to both Kilga and me with in the next 24 - 48 hours
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
Re: Subterranean Animism Mafia - N2: Sleepy time
« Reply #149 on: July 14, 2010, 03:45:14 AM »
Suwako Moriya Townie Moe, Upbeat, Immortal Goddess (Chicago Voter) lost her playable status!  However, her determination allows her to play on...sort of!

It is now D3.

The Start of D3 Vote Count

Reimu Hakurei (0):
Marisa Kirisame (0):
Yamame Kurodani (0):
Yuugi Hoshiguma (0):
Orin (0):
Utsuho Reiuji (0):
Koishi Komeiji (0):
Sanae Kochiya (0):

Not Voting: Reimu Hakurei, Marisa Kirisame, Yamame Kurodani, Yuugi Hoshiguma, Orin, Utsuho Reiuji, Koishi Komeiji, Sanae Kochiya, Suwako Moriya

With 9 votes in play it takes 5 to lynch.  Deadline is in 72 hours

Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr