Author Topic: Berkeley's Phantasmagoria: The Dangerous Haven  (Read 53989 times)

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
Re: Berkeley's Phantasmagoria: The Dangerous Haven
« Reply #180 on: June 02, 2010, 10:43:13 PM »
> Resolve to kick the crap out of whatever harms these cute faeries.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #181 on: June 03, 2010, 02:25:14 AM »
> "I have an idea on why the Goddess is in such bad condition, and her world as well. You said the Origin Gardens are tied to her, right? And fairies used to go their until a while ago. I have a feeling the lack of fairies going their is making it so the Goddess isn't gaining any power, and thus clearing out whatever the problem is, like you asked, is more helpful then I thought. This is all assuming I am right about the Goddess gaining power from fairies visiting the Origin Garden."

> "Plus, even if you refused to help me, I would still help you and the rest of the fairies. No matter what anyone says, I feel everyone needs to stick together and try to make the best of these situations."

> Cheesy Grin when saying the 2nd part. :D

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #182 on: June 03, 2010, 02:50:27 AM »
>"Is it a good different, or a bad one? And I'll do just that, thank you. You can give me directions, right?"
>"A good different; and in the best ways, I believe. You're a right kind of person. The others I met from your world seemed... well, it's hard to explain. They weren't like people are here."
>"Oh, directions?" She gestures in a direction. "Go that way, and you'll start seeing flowers; follow them."
> Resolve to kick the crap out of whatever harms these cute faeries.
>Yeah, whoever could go around kidnapping fairies must be terrible!
> "I have an idea on why the Goddess is in such bad condition, and her world as well. You said the Origin Gardens are tied to her, right? And fairies used to go their until a while ago. I have a feeling the lack of fairies going their is making it so the Goddess isn't gaining any power, and thus clearing out whatever the problem is, like you asked, is more helpful then I thought. This is all assuming I am right about the Goddess gaining power from fairies visiting the Origin Garden."

> "Plus, even if you refused to help me, I would still help you and the rest of the fairies. No matter what anyone says, I feel everyone needs to stick together and try to make the best of these situations."

> Cheesy Grin when saying the 2nd part. :D
>The Fairy Queen listens with interest. "You just might be onto something. However, I don't think you're completely right, either. When the feeling of the Origin Gardens changed, it felt... hostile. Completely different. And it hasn't improved at all... I fear for the Goddess. I believe that something terrible must have happened, to cause such a change in the Origin Gardens. I don't think you can restore the Gardens without fixing whatever happened to cause them to change."
>"Also, don't confuse the goddess of that dying world whom you wish to help, with the goddess of this world; I'm quite sure they're not one and the same."
>You grin cheesily as you say the next part. The Queen smiles warmly as she listens. "Yes... as I thought earlier, you're certainly a right kind of person. I'm glad Estelle brought you here instead of someone else, regardless of whatever the true reasons behind her actions are."
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 02:52:29 AM by NeoSerela »
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #183 on: June 03, 2010, 03:06:11 AM »
>Blush. Because man, that's a lot of nice things to be said about you all at once.
>"I'll try not to take too long."
>Head that direction.
>"Will you be coming, Masha, or would you rather stay here?"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #184 on: June 07, 2010, 01:33:04 AM »
>Blush. Because man, that's a lot of nice things to be said about you all at once.
>"I'll try not to take too long."
>Head that direction.
>"Will you be coming, Masha, or would you rather stay here?"
>You blush. This Fairy Queen is really nice...
>"Yes, I wouldn't advise you to linger there."
>You begin to head off in the direction she specified, but stop for a moment to ask Masha something.
>She hugs her large book to her chest, and looks solemn as she begins to follow you. "I'll do anything I can to help."
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #185 on: June 07, 2010, 03:37:41 AM »
>Nods. "Thanks. I'll probably need it."
>Onwards!

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #186 on: June 13, 2010, 04:17:02 AM »
Tommorow is my last day of school! Crap I'll be out of excuses to not update yaaaay!
>Nods. "Thanks. I'll probably need it."
>Onwards!
>She nods back.
>The two of you set off, soon seeing the first flowers that the Fairy Queen said to follow; for in the distance, you can see many more...

And back to where we last left off with SOULLESS GIRL, as she went to see whatever animate thing was approaching the HOUSE IN THE VOID!

>As you emerge out of the mist, you see... a cute little flying girl with small transparent wings, fluttering around the flowers! She isn't looking in your direction; you don't think she's noticed you yet.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #187 on: June 13, 2010, 10:16:57 AM »
>Much better than what was expected.
>Observe her for a bit, to make sure she's not doing anything hostile.
>Presuming her behavior doesn't invoke wariness, say, "Excuse me?"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #188 on: June 14, 2010, 02:18:51 PM »
>Much better than what was expected.
>Observe her for a bit, to make sure she's not doing anything hostile.
>Presuming her behavior doesn't invoke wariness, say, "Excuse me?"
>Definitely. You don't know if you could protect yourself from anything that was actually dangerous.
>She seems to be examinining the area, especially the flowers; not that there's much else to examine. Before long, she turns around and sees you, flying backwards a few feet and gasping in surprise.
>"Where did you come from?! You weren't there a second ago!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #189 on: June 14, 2010, 03:13:01 PM »
>Point a thumb back toward the rift. Or at least what should be the rift but we've not actually turned back to see if it's still there.
>"Sorry to scare you. But things have been a little bad, you see? I had to make sure you were alright."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #190 on: June 14, 2010, 03:52:45 PM »
>Point a thumb back toward the rift. Or at least what should be the rift but we've not actually turned back to see if it's still there.
>"Sorry to scare you. But things have been a little bad, you see? I had to make sure you were alright."
>You point back towards the dense hazy rift. You look for a moment, and yes, it's still there.
>"Oh... those hazy things are weird! My magic sense feels like they're weird and emptyish, so I was afraid to go near them, especially that big one! Thanks for making sure I'm okay... I'm Dotsy, what's your name?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #191 on: June 14, 2010, 04:09:15 PM »
>"I don't have one at the moment, I'm afraid."
>Shrug.
>"It shouldn't be a problem if you came in, though. There's a house inside, with an old goddess living there. She's quite nice. If I may, why are you here?"

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #192 on: June 15, 2010, 01:41:04 AM »
> "I... I don't remember my name... or anything notable about myself really... ;-;"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #193 on: June 26, 2010, 01:39:09 AM »
Purvis has made new... "arrangements". In other words, I should be updating more often again. Hopefully. So expect to see more activity in this thread!
>"I don't have one at the moment, I'm afraid."
>Shrug.
>"It shouldn't be a problem if you came in, though. There's a house inside, with an old goddess living there. She's quite nice. If I may, why are you here?"
>The girl blinks in confusion. "You don't have a name?"
>"Oh, really? I thought it might be something bad, but that sounds good! And there's a goddess? Wow! Oh, and I'm here because I thought it would be important for some of the fairies to come, but no one would go, so I had to go by myself! This place feels completely different then it used to, and the flowers are all weird now..."
> "I... I don't remember my name... or anything notable about myself really... ;-;"
>She looks sad when you say this. "Aww, that's terrible! I hope you remember stuff soon! All kinds of bad things seem to have been happening since a few weeks ago..."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #194 on: June 26, 2010, 01:48:19 AM »
>"I'll get it fixed, soon as I can. And, why would it be important for faeries to come here? Sorry about the possibly dumb question, but memories and all..."

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #195 on: June 26, 2010, 01:52:36 AM »
>"I'll get it fixed, soon as I can. And, why would it be important for faeries to come here? Sorry about the possibly dumb question, but memories and all..."

>_
>Suddenly, you remember that creatures like this little girl are called a FAIRY/FAERIE!
>"Oh, well, this place is really important! It's supposed to be the first place of our world that our goddess made, and it's connected to her on some level or whatever! But a few weeks ago, it started getting strange, and the Fairy Queen said we shouldn't go here for now... and, well, it really doesn't feel safe here anymore, but..."
>_ is not a command!

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #196 on: June 26, 2010, 02:17:15 AM »
>"But?"
>"And, it should be okay if you meet the goddess here, if you want. She's quite kind."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #197 on: June 29, 2010, 05:04:13 AM »
>"But?"
>"And, it should be okay if you meet the goddess here, if you want. She's quite kind."
>"Well, ummm, I dunno..."
>"Oooh, maybe she can help out with some of the bad stuff that's been happening! I should tell Berkeley about her!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #198 on: June 29, 2010, 05:22:41 AM »
>Nod.
>"I don't know if she wants people spreading word that she's out here, though? Shall we ask?"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #199 on: June 29, 2010, 05:27:54 AM »
>Nod.
>"I don't know if she wants people spreading word that she's out here, though? Shall we ask?"
>"Oh, she is in a strange place after all, so maybe she wants to stay secret! She definitely wasn't here before it got all strange! But I should tell Berkeley no matter what, since it's really important... I bet Berkeley can fix all the bad stuff going on!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #200 on: June 29, 2010, 05:51:07 AM »
>"Alright. But, don't tell anyone else. And make sure she doesn't either. And don't tell anyone else about me. It's important, okay?"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #201 on: June 29, 2010, 06:06:50 AM »
>"Alright. But, don't tell anyone else. And make sure she doesn't either. And don't tell anyone else about me. It's important, okay?"
>She frowns, and brings a hand to her mouth in a thinking gesture. It's kinda cute, actually... "Well, okay... but why are you a secret too?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #202 on: June 29, 2010, 06:17:29 AM »
>"Because if people learn about be too soon, I'll be in big trouble."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #203 on: June 29, 2010, 06:31:34 AM »
>"Because if people learn about be too soon, I'll be in big trouble."
>"Well, I won't tell anyone about you then! Nuh-uh!"
>She grins and gives you a thumbs up.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #204 on: June 29, 2010, 07:32:01 AM »
>"Thank you, I appreciate that very much."
>If she seems satisfied with this, head back in.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #205 on: June 30, 2010, 04:37:05 AM »
>"Thank you, I appreciate that very much."
>If she seems satisfied with this, head back in.
>You thank her, and then the two of you head into the Void containing the Goddesses House. 
>After you get inside the house, Dotsy says "Ahh, that was weird... it was all empty and stuff! There was only this creepy floating house!"
>The Goddess, sitting in the rocking chair, looks up at the unrecognized voice. "I see you've met someone new, little girl."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #206 on: June 30, 2010, 05:29:14 AM »
>"This is Dotsy, she doesn't mean any harm."
>Look to Dotsy, "This is the goddess I was talking about."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #207 on: June 30, 2010, 05:55:56 AM »
>"This is Dotsy, she doesn't mean any harm."
>Look to Dotsy, "This is the goddess I was talking about."
>She nods. "Fairies are generally quite harmless, yes."
>Dotsy seems a bit nervous. She does an awkward little curtsy, and says "It's nice to meet you, miss goddess!"
>The old woman chuckles and responds, "It's nice to meet you as well, Dotsy."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #208 on: July 03, 2010, 02:36:35 AM »
>"Dotsy was convinced there was something important around. Apparently her people come to the garden outside often?"
>Look toward Dotsy for confirmation.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #209 on: July 04, 2010, 02:24:51 AM »
>"Dotsy was convinced there was something important around. Apparently her people come to the garden outside often?"
>Look toward Dotsy for confirmation.
>Dotsy twiddles her thumbs nervously. "Well, umm, I just kind of thought some of the fairies should check on this place, since it's kinda an important place and all..."
>Dotsy goes on to explain what the place is, which you've already heard. The lady listens with an interested look on her face.
>"That's quite an interesting situation. Considering that bits of this area have started to fade away, I could already guess that something bad happened to the goddess of this world. But this... hmm. I'm not entirely sure what this means. Perhaps whatever has happened to the goddess has made her become aggressive and/or violent, whether by necessity or otherwise? It would explain the violent feeling this area and it's flowers are giving off. I wonder what could be behind all this... it's fascinating."