Author Topic: MotK Mafioso Mafia! Over  (Read 61917 times)

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
Re: MotK Mafioso Mafia! Day 3 - LYLO
« Reply #510 on: April 29, 2010, 12:28:06 AM »
Zent, claim your role now like everyone else is.

Kefit

• The Wild Draw Four of America
« Reply #511 on: April 29, 2010, 12:36:13 AM »
I'm Chaore, Townie.

I'd rather hear the rest of the claims before I go back and reread. I need to get my desktop back up and running too, it's a pain in the ass doing anything on this laptop. Hopefully that will be taken care of by tomorrow.

The ⑨th Zentillion

• The impeaches were delicious...
  • Now hungry for conviction!
    • Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #512 on: April 29, 2010, 12:58:00 AM »
I'm Roukanken. Town.
Did you bring a light?
...No...

Smash the Fash; The far right belongs in the TRASH.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #513 on: April 29, 2010, 01:03:12 AM »
UncertainKitten, Townie. Although, if someone like UK is a Townie role, I have to wonder what the Scum roles are :V

Carthrat posts a joke but doesn't actually roleclaim. Hmm. And I must admit, I really didn't notice the lack of roleclaim at first because of it... although whether this is an intended purpose or not, I dunno.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #514 on: April 29, 2010, 01:05:10 AM »
Carthrat posts a joke but doesn't actually roleclaim. Hmm. And I must admit, I really didn't notice the lack of roleclaim at first because of it... although whether this is an intended purpose or not, I dunno.

Uh.

He...is rather dead at the moment, Neo.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #515 on: April 29, 2010, 01:09:27 AM »
And I'm rather blind at the moment  :derp:
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #516 on: April 29, 2010, 01:10:15 AM »

##Vote Zent

##Claim: Roukanken, Obvtown. How surprising for me!

I find Chaore a lot less scummy than you.

Serela, your smartassery is not necessary if we are seriously going to get over the hostility in this game. In fact, I actually DO tend to be transparently town, even if I'm a bit hostile and rude.

« Reply #517 on: April 29, 2010, 01:12:14 AM »
@ NeoSerela: Is your blindness perhaps a CLEVER RUSE?

I'm writing up a large post right now. Expect it soon.

The ⑨th Zentillion

• Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #518 on: April 29, 2010, 01:15:32 AM »
Dammit, I coulda sworn I read all the claims.  :derp:

Can't change it now. :V
Did you bring a light?
...No...

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #519 on: April 29, 2010, 01:16:07 AM »
Serela, your smartassery is not necessary if we are seriously going to get over the hostility in this game. In fact, I actually DO tend to be transparently town, even if I'm a bit hostile and rude.
I was just joking around, sorry :<

@ NeoSerela: Is your blindness perhaps a CLEVER RUSE?

I'm writing up a large post right now. Expect it soon.
Bleeeeh, I figured that was going to happen. I was slightly surprised no one brought that up when I butchered the quote tags in one post and then butchered them AGAIN when I tried to fix them in a followup post.

Man, every time I post, I just accidentally dig my own grave a little deeper. X_X At this point, I'm not really expecting to live past today.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #520 on: April 29, 2010, 01:17:08 AM »

And you admitted you were scum.

This is fucking hilarious.

Wellp, that's D3. Get your big catch up posts out of the way, Zent's been scum the entire friggen time

Also
WHY THE HELL IS NO ONE NOTICING THIS?

Is everyone just AVOIDING pointing out Zent claiming scum?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #521 on: April 29, 2010, 01:18:45 AM »
Sorry. I like catching scum as much as the rest of us, but that was just FACEPALM inducing.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #522 on: April 29, 2010, 01:19:12 AM »
Dammit, I coulda sworn I read all the claims.  :derp:

Can't change it now. :V
wait what

You claimed the same role as someone else? And then went "oh crap I thought I read them all already, shit". When all you'd have to read to remember your role is your PM from Edible... if, that is, you weren't  making up a lie in order to not show your real role.

If that isn't incriminating evidence, I don't know what is.

oh boy I got DOUBLE NINJAED :V

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #523 on: April 29, 2010, 01:19:42 AM »
Oh right, and ##Vote:Zentillion

Furienify

• Yeehaw!
  • Equestrian Fansubber
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #524 on: April 29, 2010, 01:19:57 AM »
No, I just popped in. :V

I was apprehensive about lynching earlier due to, you know, newbieness and the guilt factor I'd get from it. But he's not even bothering to hide anything now. :V

##Vote: Zentillion

wryyyyyyyy voteninjas

« Reply #525 on: April 29, 2010, 01:20:44 AM »
I'm Kitten4u, a town-aligned tracker. I targeted the real K4U n1 because I thought her behaviour late D1 was suspicious (I think we've gone over this already. Turns out she went after Rou.  That doesn't make me feel too much better about her, but I'm curious if she's behind Rou's weak watcher thing somehow. Last night I targeted NeoSerela since at the time I was planning to push for a Rat lynch some more today (especially after Alice's flip) but still didn't feel very good about Serela. Results say he targeted Rat, meaning he is obviously lying about being a vanilla townie. <_<

##Vote NeoSerela

I already stated my suspicions against Serela in #257, but I'll restate+reword my points here for convenience:

* Bandwagon jump on Zakeri for no good reason (and a majority of his explanation which came later was justifying the vote based on something Zakeri did after he voted). This is the main root of my suspicions, it feels as if he just saw an easy lynch and decided to go with it

* Made up pointless slander regarding two now confirmed townies, claiming they were scum partners which is really just filling up his post to make it look like he's contributing when he's not

* Aside from his garbage about Kilga and Zak, he never mentioned anybody other than the two people who had bandwagons. Don't think he tried to scumhunt at all.

There's also a number of things that popped up after my vote. Soon after I posted, he voted Chaore for terrible reasons which Chaore already defended himself against, and Serela just gave up and unvoted immediatly afterwards. He also never gave a proper explanation for his vote on Zak. #300 does not explain his reasons for voting beyond "lol gut". His vote on Zent was bad, and he even claimed he's starting to think Zent is dumb town but then votes Zent anyway. It felt like an OMGUS, really, and he even admitted it was in #366, where he unvotes.

After Serela unvoted, he never actually bothered to vote again, meaning he had no input by the and of the day. Note that he criticized Chaore for not voting anybody after voting Alice, making his lack of vote by the end of D2 blatant hypocrisy. Except Chaore actually voted eventually, so what Serela did is actually worse. #439 seems odd to me. Why is he helping to clarify one of the points of the Alice case even though he never even claimed to be for an Alice lynch? Could possibly be really minor cheerleading.

And of course, like I said, he targeted Rat last night, which pretty much confirms he's scum. No complaints with a Serela lynch at all.

« Reply #526 on: April 29, 2010, 01:21:03 AM »
Wow, Zent. Did you just admit to fakeclaiming?

« Reply #527 on: April 29, 2010, 01:23:44 AM »
Meh. We can pursue Neo tomorrow.

##Unvote
##Vote Zentillion

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #528 on: April 29, 2010, 01:26:28 AM »
Wait...we caught TWO scum? Seriously!?

Zent first, he claimed scum. 1 v. 1 Huh What vs. Neo Serela tomorrow. A tracker claim at lylo is, quite frankly, suspicious in it's own right, but it's mostly we have to assess who's scummier. Serela or HW?

But yes, we have this now:

Scum:
Zent

One of these is scum:
Huh What
Serela

Undetermined:
Roukanken
Kitten4U
Kefit
Furienify

Likely Town:
Chaore (Zent fakeclaimed his role. Granted, this COULD be sacrificing Zent to clear Chaore)

Myself:
(I know I'm town)
UncertainKitten

...Wait, why are we in lylo WITH NINE ALIVE?

ZENT IS AT L-1

NO HAMMERS TIL EVERYONE HAS POSTED AND HAS NOTHING TO SAY

The ⑨th Zentillion

• Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #529 on: April 29, 2010, 01:27:28 AM »
Wow, Zent. Did you just admit to fakeclaiming?

No, I admitted to DERPclaiming. :(

I was supposed to go by my PM?

I AM REALLY Furineinfy, Townie.
Did you bring a light?
...No...

« Reply #530 on: April 29, 2010, 01:28:17 AM »

what.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #531 on: April 29, 2010, 01:29:43 AM »
UncertainKitten, Townie.
:objection!:

I saw you acting last night, so you're talking bull.

##Vote: NeoSerela

HW apparently got the same lead I did, so :V

Ninja'd by Zent getting put to L-1. My only concern is why would scum even need fakeclaims, given that the names mean nothing? As such I'd prefer to stick with the guy I KNOW is scum rather than Zent who may just be the worst Townie ever.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #532 on: April 29, 2010, 01:30:33 AM »

Zent just made the most brilliant play he COULD his in position right there. I'm honestly not sure if he's just really that...um, let's go with bad at mafia, and town, or if he's scum.

And it's lylo so we honestly can't just do this hastily. We have to make a value judgement. Is Zent dumb town or scum who just got coached into a good play. I certainly lean the latter but L-1 in lylo is unhappy now.

##Unvote

Ninja by Rou: Wait, what?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #533 on: April 29, 2010, 01:32:23 AM »
Ok, reread Rou's claim.

Then...hmm...

Well, there are several possibilities. Especially since it's NINE ALIVE lylo.

Scum, at this point, can afford to use two people to verify a mislynch. Troube is, it's two people I've regarded as townie doing this. So, I might not want to overthink this.

Furienify

• Yeehaw!
  • Equestrian Fansubber
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #534 on: April 29, 2010, 01:33:18 AM »
No, I admitted to DERPclaiming. :(

I was supposed to go by my PM?

I AM REALLY Furineinfy, Townie.

:/

This whole mess is alarming.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #535 on: April 29, 2010, 01:35:03 AM »
Spoiler:
EDIBLE! I want confirmation that with nine alive we are in lylo.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #536 on: April 29, 2010, 01:36:33 AM »
I mentioned before that I got the Easy Stalk 9000. N2, I saw NeoSerela leave his house (i.e. perform an action), though I didn't know what it was. Given that he's claimed no role and HW's tracked him with identical results I'm pretty convinced.

And fakeclaiming FOR THE SAKE OF NOT CLAIMING YOUR REAL, HARMLESS NAME is sort of awkward. By now Zent has actually gone so far down the scale of New Player Mistakes that if he's scum he's gone all the way round again and turned into a genius.

Other people are still more worthy of examination, though. K4U's content is non-existent, I've made points against Furienify, and Kefit's activity needs to improve like it did in Haruhi when we hit the later days.

Ninja'd by UK. Uh, I think the title of the topic says it all. :V

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #537 on: April 29, 2010, 01:37:38 AM »
EBWOP: Actually, here's a question. Why did UK point out the mistake with Zent's claim, rather than Chaore given that it was his role? Curiouser and curiouser...

Furienify

• Yeehaw!
  • Equestrian Fansubber
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #538 on: April 29, 2010, 01:38:16 AM »
EBWOP: Actually, here's a question. Why did UK point out the mistake with Zent's claim, rather than Chaore given that it was his role? Curiouser and curiouser...

She found that Zent was far more scummy than she was finding Chaore.

« Reply #539 on: April 29, 2010, 01:38:38 AM »
zent y u do dis

I really don't even know what to do at this point. I seriously hope Zent is scum using the newbie card to troll us all.

Meh. Returning to Serela since I can actually confirm he's scum (and so can Rou) since I guess there still is the possibility that Zent is even derpier than the derptown we thought he was.

##Unvote
##Vote NeoSerela