Author Topic: MotK Mafioso Mafia! Over  (Read 61920 times)

Re: MotK Mafioso Mafia! Night 1~
« Reply #210 on: April 23, 2010, 06:26:55 PM »
I THINK I GOT IT.

##Vote: D

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #211 on: April 23, 2010, 06:30:11 PM »
T R ? Y S P A

E D _ _ _ E

4 alive

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #212 on: April 23, 2010, 06:51:15 PM »
I, B, and L.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #213 on: April 23, 2010, 06:59:44 PM »
T R ? Y S P A

E D I B L E

1 alive You win :V

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #214 on: April 23, 2010, 08:55:58 PM »
 :V

It's so obvious. He's hardcore lurking and when he posts it's just a votecount. Never adds content.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #215 on: April 23, 2010, 09:02:04 PM »
It's been close enough to a day
Unsurprisingly, scum's out to play
They went for the kill
Kilgamayan fell ill
But turns out it was just tooth decay

Kilgamayan, playing Zakeri, Substitute Player #1, didn't get to the dentist in time!

Kilgamayan has been replaced by Kilgamyon!

The votecount has been reset.  With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.  You have 72 hours.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 09:14:03 PM by Edible »

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: MotK Mafioso Mafia! Day 2!
« Reply #216 on: April 23, 2010, 09:05:17 PM »
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

It is on like a light switch now, bitches.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #217 on: April 23, 2010, 09:36:47 PM »
Explanation as to whether or not the Kilga 'death' is flavour or role, please.

Also, ##Vote: Carth. I'm still serious about the fact that Carth was trying too hard to press Zentillion as scum for non-scummy mistakes.

[edible]Kilgamayan died and became Kilgamyon.  Kilgamyon is a ghost.[/edible]
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 09:57:46 PM by Edible »

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #218 on: April 23, 2010, 09:52:23 PM »
I'm curious how Rou knows Zent is town and how he plans to demonstrate Zent's mistakes weren't scummy.

« Reply #219 on: April 23, 2010, 10:16:02 PM »
Stop killing me :ohdear:

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #220 on: April 23, 2010, 10:27:41 PM »
I'm curious how Rou knows Zent is town and how he plans to demonstrate Zent's mistakes weren't scummy.
I've already made my points. Indecision over one post doesn't make sense as a scumtell, blatant bad statistics are as likely to be bad Town as bad Scum, and as such I'm unconvinced the case is anything more than IF I KEEP SHOUTING AND MAKING THIS ZENTILLION POWER JOKE PEOPLE WILL GO ALONG WITH MY CASE.

Also interesting - why did the Furienify case gain nowhere near the following the Zentillion case did? There were a couple of people pointing out the lack of vote, but it never gained the popularity the Zent case did. If either of them are going to be scum, then I think it makes more sense for it to be Furienify and scum pressed the other cases to get it to fall behind. Likewise with Chaore, who also got mentioned a lot but never followed up on. Carth is especially guilty of this, as I've already said.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #221 on: April 23, 2010, 10:50:40 PM »
Okay so here's the deal.

I am effectively dead - I cannot vote and do not count toward the active player list for lynch threshold purposes - but I can still talk during the day as much as I want (though I will vanish during LYLO). What this means is that I can ad hom and sling mud at UK left and right and there isn't a damn thing she can do about it because I've already flipped. 8)

My reaction to Zak's flip was that of mild surprise - I admit I was starting to wonder as the day drew to a close, but he still felt like the best chance to me. The Zak wagon on the whole was admittedly pretty weak, however (it's a bad thing when the only other guy I counted as a legit vote on him moved away from him later), and my suspicions of Zentillion are raised for a couple of reasons as a result. Also looking at these people:

- Roukan, for moving away from the two trains onto a bad Rat case that obviously wasn't going to take (and then persisting with it through to today). I do not think Rat should be voted for at this time, I'd want Zent's flip before I opened a case on hijm for his Day 1 behavior (or for him to start acting scummy in a different capacity). I'm slightly more willing to forgive striking out on one's own at the end of a day when someone claims to not like any of the leading trains and their new case is actually good, but Roukan seemed pretty happy with thinking Zakeri was scum and his reasons for voting Rat were spurious at best. Would probably place my vote here if I had one.

- Kefit. Most of his Zakeri vote is wordy rehash and part of it draws comparisons to an action taken by a townie in a previous game. Looks more like an attempt to just hop onto a bandwagon than an actual case against the guy. The poke at me was also pretty weak; trying to spin my responding to a case against me as me trying to perpetuate a town/town span is lol.

- K4U. I know I said her vote switch was telegraphed by her statement regarding newbie wagons, but still, it allowed her to just slide onto the wagon while saying amazingly little about the guy she was voting for. Eeeeeeeeeeeee. Do not like.

I've also kinda lost track of Alice in the shuffle of things, which is probably Not A Good Thing, but eh.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #222 on: April 23, 2010, 10:52:25 PM »
This is actually a very good point. I don't recall Furienfly improving, but apparently he was an "easy target" and therefore not touchable. I wonder who the players were that were calling him an easy target and trying to dismiss the case on him...HMMMMM~!

Kilghost has some very good posting.

Glad I was wrong about my early bad vibes ^-^.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #223 on: April 23, 2010, 10:56:23 PM »
This is actually a very good point. I don't recall Furienfly improving, but apparently he was an "easy target" and therefore not touchable. I wonder who the players were that were calling him an easy target and trying to dismiss the case on him...HMMMMM~!
My point is that by my earlier definition, Furienify and Zentillion were BOTH easy targets. Why, then, did Zentillion's wagon start flying ahead while Furienify stayed still? Therefore it's highly unlikely that Zent's advancing case wasn't scum-oriented.

Does that work in terms of why I'm not convinced by the Zent case?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #224 on: April 23, 2010, 11:00:17 PM »
To posit that, you also have to posit that Furien is scum.

Also, Zent's advancing case was a counterwagon against a very healthy TOWN wagon that you supported. I'm not sure how Zent's advancing case somehow can't be scum oriented?

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #225 on: April 23, 2010, 11:28:27 PM »
There has to be a reason attention conveniently didn't land on him, hasn't there? After I had my little 'screw this, think outside the box' moment at the end of D1 I noticed that Furienify had taken the first chance he got to jump on Zentillion and didn't offer anything afterward.

Zent being a scum wagon to counteract the Zak wagon is hard to swallow. Here Furienify, Chaore and UK are all getting examined behind Zakeri, when suddenly all three of those cases get practically disregarded to make way for Zentillion. Why?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #226 on: April 23, 2010, 11:34:44 PM »
If you are positing Furien scum, I could probably get behind that, which my first post on the subject was indicating. I actually wasn't directing my sarcasm so much at you as whoever else was dismissing the wagon.

To be fair, Zent hadn't DONE anything until his terrible post, and the Zak case was not disregarded, obviously.

Chaore

« Reply #227 on: April 23, 2010, 11:42:55 PM »
Here Furienify, Chaore and UK are all getting examined behind Zakeri, when suddenly all three of those cases get practically disregarded to make way for Zentillion. Why?

I note you'd switched off of me, and the only one 'examining' me was K4U at that point, Edible is just a giant derpsicle.

As for this mess, it's a bunch of stupidity. Cases not gaining strength is never always scum-motivated. For example, Why did you move off me a

Chaore

« Reply #228 on: April 23, 2010, 11:43:46 PM »
EBWP: And why does my computer take me typing a post as a sign to spaz out and post?

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #229 on: April 23, 2010, 11:48:05 PM »
To be fair, Zent hadn't DONE anything until his terrible post, and the Zak case was not disregarded, obviously.
But for all three cases to be disregarded so thoroughly is something to note.

So yeah, if it came down to it I would support a Furienify lynch today. Still think Carth's just sitting back and proving that MotK Town will buy any case as long as it's sarcastic and CRUISE CONTROL enough.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #230 on: April 23, 2010, 11:51:06 PM »
Well, there's the fact I agree with the Zent case and STILL don't understand how you are dismissing what he's done as not scummy, no matter how many times you try to reiterate it. It just doesn't parse.

Also, I just realized how I misread your last post. I don't think that the three you mentioned were getting enough scrutiny to truly be wagonable in the first place.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #231 on: April 24, 2010, 12:52:09 AM »
UK, I want to see you put a vote down somewhere.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #232 on: April 24, 2010, 12:57:33 AM »
Why now? Barely anyone has checked in. Hell, I haven't even reviewed the game to decide if I like Zentillion or Furienfly for scum more.

I propose you wait until people have checked in and I can be arsed to do an ISO of the two I mentioned.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #233 on: April 24, 2010, 01:06:16 AM »
All I can say is that I disagree that Zent's one post of general cluelessness is worse than
- Furienify's OH NOES I'M NOT VOTING
- Chaore's OH NOES I'D BETTER STAY AWAY FROM THE JOKEWAGON AND OMGUS and
- UK's OH NOES KILGA IS SCUM FOR REASONS I CAN'T SEEM TO PUT INTO WORDS.
None of them are particularly spectacular, maybe. But I don't see what made Zentillion worse besides that Carth's case against him was full of CRUISE CONTROL AND EMPHASIS!!!

I honestly don't have it in me to argue every little tidbit right now. Feeling pretty lousy atm. Need some goddamn sleep. :|

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #234 on: April 24, 2010, 01:23:36 AM »
Suddenly it becomes "comparatively" worse.

I also love how you only mention Carth's case, as opposed to everything else that was pointed out.

Also, the case on Furien was far more than that.

Also, I like saying also.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #235 on: April 24, 2010, 02:31:43 AM »
Why now?

Because I want to see what you have to say about the trains and flips.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #236 on: April 24, 2010, 02:36:17 AM »
That would require me to ISO Furien and Zent. I am reasonably convinced there is scum amongst them. Zent since he has become no less scummy than he was yesterday, and Furien because I find it interesting what Rou pointed out about the case on him disappearing.

Will that suffice til I sink more time into this godforsaken thing?

Furienify

• Yeehaw!
  • Equestrian Fansubber
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #237 on: April 24, 2010, 02:37:43 AM »
Ok- sorry, what? What is this 'Furienify is not voting, let's get him' vibe coming from? I voted. I saw Zentillion's scumtells and elaborated on them, and placed my vote as I was asked (by HW I think). Hell, my entire first vote was a joke, but the second one I at least had reasons to back it up on.

The reason my train didn't move forward while Zent's did is both because A. He had two people elaborating on his case without being douchebags (See: Self, Carthrat... you might learn from that) and B. The case on me was a questionable one to begin with. I suppose there's also a C involving Zakeri's vote train, that nobody could really follow for the life of them.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #238 on: April 24, 2010, 02:38:31 AM »
I love how Furien's contribution is to defend the one point that is probably weakest against him.

Who's scum Furien?

Furienify

• Yeehaw!
  • Equestrian Fansubber
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #239 on: April 24, 2010, 02:41:52 AM »
I love how Furien's contribution is to defend the one point that is probably weakest against him.

Who's scum Furien?

I genuinely wish you weren't 80% snark, 20% content-hiding-behind-rage. I really do.