Author Topic: Ran Quest: A Z-Machine Sidestory  (Read 83858 times)

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
Re: Ran Quest: A Z-Machine Sidestory
« Reply #930 on: June 13, 2010, 08:41:45 PM »
> Attempt to disentangle.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #931 on: June 13, 2010, 08:46:01 PM »
> Attempt to disentangle.

>This will be difficult, she's got one of her arms around your waste. her head on your shoulder, and her legs twisted up in your tails; your third one's gone numb...

>_

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #932 on: June 13, 2010, 10:23:31 PM »
> Whisper "Heh, never thought this would happen ;)"
> Gently and slowly take her arm off of our waist, then try to untangle Yukari and our tails.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #933 on: June 13, 2010, 10:27:47 PM »
> Whisper "Heh, never thought this would happen ;)"
> Gently and slowly take her arm off of our waist, then try to untangle Yukari and our tails.

>You want to say this, but you know the truth is otherwise. This isn't the first time, you were just too tired, and maybe a little too eager to snuggle with Yukari, to really think about it.
>You gently remove Yukari's arm, work your tails out as well as you can, and then slowly slide away. Yukari gently flops down onto your spot.

>_

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #934 on: June 13, 2010, 10:29:17 PM »
> Check if Chen is around.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #935 on: June 13, 2010, 10:34:46 PM »
> Check if Chen is around.

>You check around the house, swishing your tails about to try to get blood flowing back into #3, and find no sign of Chen. It's not unheard of her to stay out this late, but she tends to be back about this time hoping for dinner.
>You notice the floating ship is still out in the field.

>_

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #936 on: June 13, 2010, 10:39:10 PM »
> Can we communicate with Chen through that Shikigami-telepathy osrt of thing?
> What would be something for dinner that Chen, Yukari and ourself would like? Do we have the ingredients in the amounts needed to prepare said meal or meals?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #937 on: June 13, 2010, 10:49:53 PM »
> Can we communicate with Chen through that Shikigami-telepathy osrt of thing?
> What would be something for dinner that Chen, Yukari and ourself would like? Do we have the ingredients in the amounts needed to prepare said meal or meals?

>Not very well. Chen really isn't strong enough to do that kind of thing well, you have to know roughly where she is, as well.
>Yukari is marvelously unpicky about what she eats, as long as it's well made. Chen likes fish, likes rice, and hates vegetables. You yourself are also a carnivore. You still have that craving for cheeseburgers lingering about, but you have no idea where you'd get the beef...

>_

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #938 on: June 13, 2010, 10:53:34 PM »
> Ponder on what some fish and/or rice based/related recipes we know that don't use/use very few vegtables.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #939 on: June 13, 2010, 11:12:36 PM »
> Ponder on what some fish and/or rice based/related recipes we know that don't use/use very few vegtables.

>You know dozens of them. You aren't known as one of Gensokyo's best housekeepers without reason. But you don't have the ingredients to make anything exception at home.

>_

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #940 on: June 13, 2010, 11:20:21 PM »
> Make a list of ingredients needed for one of the dishes that is somewhat easy to prepare properly that does not involve veggie's.
> Once list is complete, make ourself presentable, or at least not messy. Combing our hair, making sure their isn't any filth on our clothes or tails or someother part, ect.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #941 on: June 13, 2010, 11:28:22 PM »
> Make a list of ingredients needed for one of the dishes that is somewhat easy to prepare properly that does not involve veggie's.
> Once list is complete, make ourself presentable, or at least not messy. Combing our hair, making sure their isn't any filth on our clothes or tails or someother part, ect.

>Will this list be limited to ingredients onhand, or will foraging on the horizon?
>You change clothes and comb your hair. Your tails are still a bit frazzled, but you'll need help with those, your arms just can't reach everything. Still, you look much better than before.

>_

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #942 on: June 14, 2010, 12:00:35 AM »
> We can forage if we have to.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #943 on: June 14, 2010, 12:10:35 AM »
> We can forage if we have to.

>You decide that you're open to foraging. It would be a good night, you think, for onigiri. You shouldn't have to make too much, as it seems Yukari is down for the count. But on the other hand, a few extra wouldn't hurt just in case. You have most of what you need for it, save for the fish.
>You could try to get some fish from the kappa, but it's late in the day and it might be expensive. Or you could try your luck at Kourindou, sometimes there are fish there. And if all else fails, there's some preserved fish here. Not that great, honestly, but it'll do.

>_

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #944 on: June 14, 2010, 12:31:06 AM »
> Try for the kappa anyway.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #945 on: June 14, 2010, 12:35:18 AM »
> How good are we at fishing?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #946 on: June 14, 2010, 12:44:08 AM »
> Try for the kappa anyway.

>You decide to see what the Kappa have.
>You leave the house, and head east toward the mountain. You pass through the forest at its base with little problem; the Aki Sisters are seldom active this time of year, and even when they are it's rarely a problem for you. Hina you find outside her house, talking with Lily White. Hmm, Lily ought to be doing her runs very soon, shouldn't she? it's certainly warm enough today.
>You reach the outskirts of Kappa Town. It's a familiar sight, with its small, round houses with back doors that open into the river, omnipresent cattails and cucumber patches. At the far end of town, you can see Nitori's Warehouse. You can see a few kappa milling about; the ones you are interested in in particular are by the river.
>As you consider things, you here a distinct click and whirr. Glancing over, you see familiar grinning face of Aya as she approaches you.

> How good are we at fishing?

>You're pretty decent, but it takes time.

>_

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #947 on: June 14, 2010, 03:38:02 AM »
> "Ah, hello Aya.  I suppose I should be thankful that the only thing off about me right now is the frazzled tails."
> "What are you up to?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #948 on: June 14, 2010, 11:24:47 AM »
> "Ah, hello Aya.  I suppose I should be thankful that the only thing off about me right now is the frazzled tails."
> "What are you up to?"

>She snaps another picture. "Oh, nothing much. Just that a little celestial told me you were messing around with the treasure ship, and I was hoping for some comments."

>_

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #949 on: June 14, 2010, 12:02:16 PM »
> "Now, out of respect, you will need to speak with those on board said "treasure ship" before I tell anything notable. I can tell you, however, they were trying to save a very kind person from unjust punishment. I am willing to tell you more at a later time, but unless you speak to them, I will not give much more then what I have given you."
> "Now, I'll need to be going, I need to buy a few things." Bow politly, and if nothing else comes up, continue heading into the kappa village.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #950 on: June 14, 2010, 12:31:59 PM »
> "Now, out of respect, you will need to speak with those on board said "treasure ship" before I tell anything notable. I can tell you, however, they were trying to save a very kind person from unjust punishment. I am willing to tell you more at a later time, but unless you speak to them, I will not give much more then what I have given you."
> "Now, I'll need to be going, I need to buy a few things." Bow politly, and if nothing else comes up, continue heading into the kappa village.

>You tell her to talk to other people first, bow, and make your way into the Kappa Village. Aya merely follows you, scribbling away on her notepad. "Would you like to comment on your suspicious reluctance to speak about the situation?"

>_

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #951 on: June 14, 2010, 12:45:29 PM »
> "It's mostly respect. If they are willing to give you info, so am I, but at the same time, I do not want to reveal anything they may not want revealed."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #952 on: June 14, 2010, 01:05:24 PM »
> "It's mostly respect. If they are willing to give you info, so am I, but at the same time, I do not want to reveal anything they may not want revealed."

>More scribblings.
>"Ah, so you believe they have something to hide?"

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #953 on: June 14, 2010, 02:49:06 PM »
> "No, more like they might not want every last detail about them spread. If you go speak with them, you could very well get plenty of info."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #954 on: June 14, 2010, 03:11:04 PM »
> "No, more like they might not want every last detail about them spread. If you go speak with them, you could very well get plenty of info."

>"Oh, of course," says Aya, scribbling away. "But it's also important to collect the views and experiences of residents and people on the scene as well, don't you think?"

>_

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #955 on: June 14, 2010, 10:52:51 PM »
> "While that may be, wouldn't one want to interview the people directly involved with the event first?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #956 on: June 14, 2010, 11:00:10 PM »
> "While that may be, wouldn't one want to interview the people directly involved with the event first?"

>She flashes a smile. "When their guard is down."

>_

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #957 on: June 14, 2010, 11:03:07 PM »
> "Well, one of them is big.  Like, almost as big as Marisa!"

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #958 on: June 14, 2010, 11:06:31 PM »
> Smile back.
> "I'd say their guard is down enough considering they haven't met you yet."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #959 on: June 14, 2010, 11:12:50 PM »
> "Well, one of them is big.  Like, almost as big as Marisa!"

>"...Dear Kanako." says Aya. "I'll have to get a different lens..."

> Smile back.
> "I'd say their guard is down enough considering they haven't met you yet."

>"Perhaps. But at this point, your attempts to evade are so interesting, as well. Would this have anything to do with the your suspicious lack of cap?"

>_