Author Topic: Benediction  (Read 70771 times)

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
  • The Eternally Bored Butler
Re: Benediction
« Reply #150 on: March 24, 2010, 04:35:21 AM »
>Goddamn Dyslexia for reals.
>Stay dodgy.

>You try to be evasive while you are delayed.

>Archer takes a moment to catch his breath.

Assassin(Sasaki)
>Hp:28/28
Mp:0
Str:14
Agi:23(+92)
Con:14
Int:0.4
Mnd:7
Luk:15
Chr:14

Archer (Emiya Shirou)
>Hp:178.25/1500
Mp:90
Str:9
Agi:10
Con:9
Int:18
Mnd:19
Luk:15
Chr:14

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #151 on: March 24, 2010, 04:37:57 AM »
>One last Monozoa. Hopefully.

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
« Reply #152 on: March 24, 2010, 05:27:11 AM »
>One last Monozoa. Hopefully.

>While archer was taking his last breath you decide it was a perfect time to let go your final Monozoa. In the blink of an eye you came near archer and impaled him through the chest. He coughed up blood and you notice that whatever was controlling him disappeared. As you stare into his face you see that it had been smilling. You ask to yourself.

"Why is it that we fight in this war for the holy grail? Why do we need to suffer? As heroic spirits we should be rewarded with peace."

You drop archer's body onto the floor and watch it dissipate into mana. Unlimited Blade Work crumbled and you were sent back to scarlet devil mansion again. Lancer was barely alive with kaladbolg impaled inside his stomach. You kneel down towards him followed by Remilia. Remilia had a solemn look on her face as she scowled at lancer. She opened her mouth and said.

"Such a useless servant like you. Dying in amist a battle. Truly a useless servant."

Lancer only smiled in return. Patchouli was watching from afar with a look of impassiveness on her face. Oh how you wanted to slash her face in. Remilia opened her mouth again and said.

"Always doing reckless things with no plans at all you truly are a useless servant."

Remilia seemed to be masking her true emotions but I could see it clearly with my improvised eye of the mind. I saw a deep into her memories and witness a girl who just wanted someone to be like a brother to her. I stopped looking thinking that I was going too far.

The women who came to this mansion was still there holding that parasol in her left hand and that fan covering her mouth in the right. She opened her mouth and said.

"My my, what an interesting outcome. But nevertheless it is over, I have lost."

Remilia got up from kneeling down and smirked at the women. She then replied.

"It seems that my servant wasn't useless after all. It did manage to beat yours."

The women smiled back at Remilia before saying.

"Perhaps your right. Not that it matters anyways."

Listening to this women talk was pissing you the hell off. You wanted to slash her up but the difference in power is too great. You noticed with your eye of the mind that shes more powerful then you'd ever hope to be. But you notice that she was leaving so you breath a sigh a relief.

Lancer lay there like a broken toy with mana oozing out of his stomach. He turn his head towards Remilia and said.

"If its any condolences Miss Remilia; I thought you were an excellent master and if I had to be resummoned to fight, I want to be your servant again."

Remilia was kneeling again with tears in her eye. Through her choked sobs she said.

"Stupid, I just told you that you were a useless servant. Why would I want a servant like you again? You just had to go and die didn't you?"

Lancer placed a hand on the back of Remilia's head and let her cry on his chest. His body was already half gone and what was left of him started to dissipate. Only his right arm and torso and head were left. Lancer knew that Remilia enjoyed his company. He also knew that Remilia looked upon him as an older brother.

Patchouli continues to stare passively at the scene before her. She then turned and exited the main hall.

When lancer finally faded away Remilia got up from the ground and pointed towards me. She then bellowed out with a smile.

"You had better win assassin! I don't care if I am not your master, you must win for lancer's sake."

With that Remilia exited the main hall towards her bedroom.

What will you do now? Will you...

>Rest.
>Visit the Library.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #153 on: March 24, 2010, 05:35:00 AM »
>Before Remilia can leave, ask her, "Why didn't you try to heal him?"

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
« Reply #154 on: March 24, 2010, 05:42:58 AM »
>Before Remilia can leave, ask her, "Why didn't you try to heal him?"

>You stop Remilia before she can leave and ask her why she didn't try to save lancer. She replied with a scowl on her face before saying.

"Its would be useless. Once a servant dies the mana that sustain his physical form is gone. Think of it as a servant's core. That core is the very essence of the heroic spirit's physical form. Once it is destroyed the Holy Grail recalls the spirit back into the throne room. There is no way to replicate the core of a heroic spirit without gruesome side effects."

You try and wrap your head around what remilia just told you and finally decide not to ponder on it much longer.

What will you do now?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #155 on: March 24, 2010, 05:49:05 AM »
>"What was wrong with his core? Was he not here, speaking as you stood by? Are you not a great magician? Should it not be in your power to help him? If not, is the effort itself not worthwhile? It is an insult to him, I think, that you made no effort to try. Was he just a tool to you, after all?"

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
« Reply #156 on: March 24, 2010, 05:56:23 AM »
>"What was wrong with his core? Was he not here, speaking as you stood by? Are you not a great magician? Should it not be in your power to help him? If not, is the effort itself not worthwhile? It is an insult to him, I think, that you made no effort to try. Was he just a tool to you, after all?"

>You stopped Remilia again to beret her on her choice and she grew more annoyed. She replied.

"Don't you think I did try? I researched all I could when he was still here. I really tried hard to find a way to keep his core alive after it dies. Every experiment failed. How dare you accuse me of not trying. He wasn't just a tool to me... He was a friend, an important friend..."

Remilia breaks downs crying near the end of her speech. When she finally came to she turned and started walking away again.

What will you do now?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #157 on: March 24, 2010, 06:03:42 AM »
>Bow head.
>"So I see. Effort is hard to gauge when one's fingers are idle. Forgive me."

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
« Reply #158 on: March 24, 2010, 06:09:37 AM »
>Bow head.
>"So I see. Effort is hard to gauge when one's fingers are idle. Forgive me."

>You bow your head towards remilia and apologize for your ignorance. It is dawn and nearing the night. Right now all you have the desire to do is rest after that hard fought battle.

What will you do? Will you...

>Go to your room and rest.
>Visit the library.

*Note - I think I'll continue this tomorrow, I am very tired at the moment.

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #159 on: March 24, 2010, 06:14:57 AM »
>Do both and rest in the library

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
« Reply #160 on: March 24, 2010, 11:43:13 AM »
>Do both and rest in the library

>You decide to pay patchouli a visit before going to bed. Upon opening the great twin doors of the library you are greeted with the sight of Patchouli and Koakuma. You stood right in front of Patchouli's chair and stared at her for a long time. Patchouli under my glare passively kept reading her book paying no heed to me at all. You were starting to get a little annoyed and decided to let her know that you were there.

"Why did you let lancer die? surely a great magician like yourself could have kept him alive."

Patchouli sighed and closed her book turning her head towards you and replied.

"Why does it concern someone like you? After all your just a serv-"

That really gets you angry and you slapped Patchouli across the face. The force of the slap was so great it knock her off her chair. Patchouli scowls at you then says.

"Such a disobedient servant. Maybe its best that I replace you."

You glare at patchouli coldly as you retort.

"I don't care if you do replace me just answer my damn question."

Patchouli gets up from the floor and brushes herself off before replying.

"It is true that I am a great magician but even I can't replicate the core of a heroic spirit. You see the core of a heroic spirit isn't just the mana that makes up their physical form. The core is also a part of the very essence of the heroic spirit which contains their identity. If I were to try to replicate the core of a heroic spirit I would need to inscribe the complex formulas from scratch and sacrifice thousands upon thousands of souls to get the right servant. As smart as I may be I have yet to figure out the complexity of a soul."

You try to think of a rebuttal to Patchouli's explanation but fail to do so.

"Remilia made the mistake of getting emotionally attached to her servant. I truly feel sorry for her, yet at the same time I knew that this would happen. Remilia kept insisting on joining this Holy Grail war. I knew it would be a bad idea yet I taught her how to summon a servant anyways."

You asks if there is anyway to revive lancer and Patchouli replies.

"Servants die when they are killed."

You decide to exit the library feeling that there was nothing left to say. Upon opening the door to your room you see your bed and that giant blue crystal in the far left corner of the room. What will you do now?

>Rest.
>Save.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #161 on: March 24, 2010, 12:34:03 PM »
>Rove the halls. Try to work out some nervous energy. Consider an apology to Patchouli for hitting her; resolve not to do it again without a good reason.
>Observe what life it like in the manor at this time of day; note the actual time.

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
« Reply #162 on: March 24, 2010, 12:47:14 PM »
>Rove the halls. Try to work out some nervous energy. Consider an apology to Patchouli for hitting her; resolve not to do it again without a good reason.
>Observe what life it like in the manor at this time of day; note the actual time.

>You suddenly feel guilty for slapping Patchouli and feel the need to apologize. You make a resolve not to do it again unless she really deserves it. Currently you are roaming the hall and you see a lot of maids cleaning the rubble from your fight. You ask a maid what time it is and she replied 9:38 P.M. What will you do now?

>Rest.
>Explore.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 01:07:28 PM by Wylfred »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #163 on: March 24, 2010, 01:13:13 PM »
>Help out the maids a bit. It's hard not to feel some sympathy for the downtrodden servants right now.
>Try to get in on idle chitchat, make some friends.

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
« Reply #164 on: March 24, 2010, 01:42:23 PM »
>Help out the maids a bit. It's hard not to feel some sympathy for the downtrodden servants right now.
>Try to get in on idle chitchat, make some friends.

>As you walk through the hallways of the scarlet devil mansion you decide to help out the maids feeling sympathy for them. They smiled and showed you where the cleaning supplies are. As you were being guided by the maids you overhear two of them talking about Miss Remilia.

"Things sure were lively when lancer was still around. Miss Remilia always looked so happy with him."

You decide to join in on their conversation and asked a question.

"Um, excuse me maids may I pose a question? I want to ask what was it like when lancer was still around."

They smilled at you and replied.

"For a long time Remilia grew resentful for sealing her sister in the basement. She had desperately wanted a sibling to play with. It was only a few months ago when Lancer came along. He filled that void for Remilia; he was like an older brother to her. She hadn't smile for a long time since she became known as the Scarlet Devil. When lancer was still here she became more cheerful and full of energy. They used to go on and on about how they would win this holy grail war nonsense. Oh my were already here at the storage room. Well lets get you into a maid outfit so you can start cleaning."

You mentally cringe at the thought of wearing a maid outfit. You tried to object by saying.

"Um, excuse girls but I don't cross dress."

The girls giggled and said.

"Why sure you do! a beautiful man such as yourself should fit perfectly in a maid outfit."

Before you could object the girls stripped you down and proceeded to force the outfit onto you.

"There, doesn't he look cute girls?"

The girls all giggled and nod. What will you do now?

>Comply with their fetishes.
>Tear off this outfit.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #165 on: March 24, 2010, 01:59:25 PM »
> Comply while saying "I'm only doing this to humor you." We have to grin and bear it.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #166 on: March 24, 2010, 02:02:09 PM »
>Wonder if this actually is crossdressing in this era... Who knows how the world has changed, and what we forgot.

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
« Reply #167 on: March 24, 2010, 02:21:10 PM »
>Wonder if this actually is crossdressing in this era... Who knows how the world has changed, and what we forgot.

(OOC: You just have to believe in me.)

> Comply while saying "I'm only doing this to humor you." We have to grin and bear it.

>You groan as you watch them laugh and giggle at you. You don't want to admit defeat so you said.

"I'm only doing this to humor you girls. Just this once though."

The girls giggled a little more before handing you a dust pan and a sweeper. You grabbed the dust pan and sweeper and followed the girls to the main hall. A blue haired maid opened her mouth to say.

"Lets get to work girls, we have a lot of cleaning to do."

The girls then scattered across the main hall gathering the rubble and sweeping it into a pile. You randomly picked a spot and decide to start sweeping. After many hours of bending over to pick up scraps your back and shoulders feel very sore. You feel as though the weight of the world is on your shoulders. You could tell by the clock that was above you that it was getting real late into the night. You look at your surroundings and see that the main hall is much cleaner then it was before. You also note how all the maids don't seem to be tired at all. The girls who put him in the maid outfit came towards him and the green haired one said.

"Your not very good at this are you mister assassin? There were a lot of times where we had to pick up your scraps."

True, you had no knowledge of cleaning at all or skill for that matter in anything that doesn't have to do with killing. You grunt as you replied.

"I'm sorry if I don't live up to your standards, cleaning hasn't been a profession of mine at all."

They turned towards each other and smiled. Then the one with the blue hair said.

"Don't worry about it mister Assassin, we were really glad you helped us. Us maids aren't as numerous as you'd like to think.

With that they headed towards the housing section of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. You sit there contemplating what to do next. Will you...

>Its late at night, I should rest.
>Sleep Deprivation is training too.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 10:47:44 PM by Wylfred »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #168 on: March 24, 2010, 02:23:01 PM »
>Ponder what has been learned about the art of cleaning.
>Go rest.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #169 on: March 24, 2010, 02:24:14 PM »
> Sleep like a baby, all innocent and such :)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #170 on: March 24, 2010, 02:28:20 PM »
>Change out of the uniform first. Hang it up where it won't get wrinkled.

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
« Reply #171 on: March 24, 2010, 02:32:25 PM »
>Change out of the uniform first. Hang it up where it won't get wrinkled.

>Ponder what has been learned about the art of cleaning.
>Go rest.

> Sleep like a baby, all innocent and such :)

>You decide that you are too tired to stay up any long and start to make your way to your room. While you were stripping into your bed robes you decide to ponder what you learned about cleaning and what you can improve upon. As you lay on the bed you decide to look as innocent as possible. Well as innocent as a killing machine could be. You thought to yourself how much fun it was with the maids and decided to make sure that the maid outfit isn't wrinkled. You finally fall asleep.

^The Next Day.

>Exit

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #172 on: March 24, 2010, 02:37:46 PM »
>Wake up. This is very important.
>Get self dressed. Wander out. Gravitate toward the breakfast-having regions of the mansion.

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
« Reply #173 on: March 24, 2010, 02:54:10 PM »
>Wake up. This is very important.
>Get self dressed. Wander out. Gravitate toward the breakfast-having regions of the mansion.

>You decide to wake up from your well earned rest and get dressed. You lazily make your way through the hallways greeting the maids that you pass along. As you reach the dining hall you noticed that the number of maids increased. In the middle of the dining hall was a long table that stretch quite far. On one end of the table sat Remilia and on the other sat patchouli. On the sides of the table were maids seated in chairs. The maid that you saw in the garden saw besides Remilia and on the right of Patchouli you see someone you don't recognize in green clothing. You took a seat down in between two fairy maids waiting for breakfast to be served. You were surprised at the large amounts of food on your plate. Even with the memory seal you remember that you never had a breakfast this large before. Your plate consisted of grilled fish with pounded rice paste in a bowl with two eggs on the side. After everyone finished; there were a lot of maids coming in and out of the dining hall. You got up from having finished your breakfast and walk towards the exit until Patchouli stopped you. You raise an eyebrow at her and she told you to follow her to the library. What will you do?

>Follow Patchouli
>Exit
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 09:21:22 AM by Wylfred »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #174 on: March 24, 2010, 02:56:11 PM »
>Follow Patchouli.
>Gauge how much trouble the maids are having with this clean up.

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
« Reply #175 on: March 24, 2010, 03:06:15 PM »
>Follow Patchouli.
>Gauge how much trouble the maids are having with this clean up.

>You decide to follow Patchouli to the library. While you were walking out you tried to make an educated guess on how much trouble the maids are having cleaning up after breakfast. You noticed that they all looked happy while they were doing it and came to the conclusion that this was a natural part of their daily life. Upon entering the library you see koakuma pouring tea into Patchouli's cup. Patchouli sat down on her chair and told you to sit down in the opposite chair. Patchouli then opens her mouth to say.

"There had been reports of a vicious looking man in the tengu's newspapers. I suspect that it could be another servant so I've come to the conclusion that we must see if this is true or not."

You nod head in agreement and Patchouli continues with.

"I will need to take some preperations before we set out to youkai mountain for my magic will be weaker outside of this mansion. Is there anything you need before we go?"

>Yes
>No

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #176 on: March 24, 2010, 03:09:15 PM »
>"What supplies to you have,  and what information do you have to offer about this Youkai Mountain?
>Ponder for a moment.
>"Why are you doing this?"

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
« Reply #177 on: March 24, 2010, 03:17:30 PM »
>"What supplies to you have,  and what information do you have to offer about this Youkai Mountain?
>Ponder for a moment.
>"Why are you doing this?"

>You ask what supplies the scarlet devil mansion can offer and more information on Youkai Mountain. Patchouli sighs and replies.

"We have tents water canteens and everything needed for survival if we are to journey. Youkai Mountain is a perceptual region that is inhabited by kappas and tengus. That is all you really know about the place."

You stop for a bit to think before asking.

"Why are you doing this?"

Patchouli kept her impassive stare as she said.

"The Holy Grail intrigues me with its mysterious allure. I want to win this war to learn more about the Holy Grail. Is there anything else you need to know?"

>Yes
>No
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 03:27:23 PM by Wylfred »

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #178 on: March 24, 2010, 03:21:11 PM »
> "Are the Kappa or Tengu hostile in any manner, including rude? Or are they more friendly?"

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
« Reply #179 on: March 24, 2010, 03:25:07 PM »
> "Are the Kappa or Tengu hostile in any manner, including rude? Or are they more friendly?"

>You ask if the inhabitants of Youkai Mountain are in any way hostile. She replied.

"The Kappa are generally shy creatures and are rarely hostile unless in danger. The Tengu however will exploit any weakness they can find and are extremely boastful and arrogant. Is there any more questions you'd like to ask?"

>Yes
>No