Author Topic: Gensokyo - The Next Generation  (Read 53270 times)

AntKiller

Re: Gensokyo - The Next Generation
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2009, 01:56:32 PM »

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2009, 02:00:27 PM »
I'd tell you but then I'd get the bans....

Fair enough.

AntKiller, I don't know if you're trying to be funny or what, but it just rubbed me the wrong way to get a remark like that, especially from a Touhou fan. How many times do we get accused of that crap as it is? Not to mention the fact that even though no one knows Rumia's age she's probably older than all of us put together and then some.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Tengukami

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2009, 02:04:46 PM »
Also, the zoom-quotes don't really substitute a point. "bound and gagged" "will you cheer you up" =/= pedophile. Especially when the subject in question could be decades or even centuries old. At worst, it makes me slightly kinky, and I can live with that. Can you?

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

WRATHIE_Beatrice

• soujiko x yousuke is my otp
  • I will repeat it, in RED
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2009, 02:05:37 PM »
Disgaea pulled the same joke with Flonne but no1 gave a damn... it depend son the amount of H doujin work starring them and.. we all know the more popular it is.. the more ... exposure~ etc

Defiant of Shrine Maiden Ver. 2

AntKiller

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2009, 02:06:50 PM »
AntKiller, I don't know if you're trying to be funny or what, but it just rubbed me the wrong way to get a remark like that, especially from a Touhou fan. How many times do we get accused of that crap as it is? Not to mention the fact that even though no one knows Rumia's age she's probably older than all of us put together and then some.

But yeah, I won't start a flame war here (more). I rest my case  ;)

Tengukami

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2009, 02:12:59 PM »
But yeah, I won't start a flame war here (more). I rest my case  ;)

Your "case"? Alright, whatever it is/was. Maybe I haven't had enough coffee or something.

AntKiller

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2009, 02:14:27 PM »
Your "case"? Alright, whatever it is/was. Maybe I haven't had enough coffee or something.

I need some as well, shall we get some?  ;)

Tengukami

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2009, 02:16:48 PM »
I need some as well, shall we get some?  ;)

Sure. I'd say we're bound to have a coffee sooner or later. :D

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2009, 02:38:16 PM »
Sure. I'd say we're bound to have a coffee sooner or later. :D

Please only properly matured beans and no bloody crossbreeds
rofl bye

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2009, 03:56:41 PM »
I apologise to anyone who's offended by these, but I was drawn in by Wriggle hips and now feel like I have to post something.

It's... Wrika!  Or is it Yuggle?  Either way, she's adorable.

I suppose it makes more sense for them to have a girl, what with the lack of Y-chromosomes all around...

We've hit the motherlode!  And they say it's Marisa that's the pimp...
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Tengukami

« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2009, 04:00:48 PM »
I object to "papa" Wriggle. Other than that, these are becoming strangely fascinating.

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2009, 04:12:01 PM »
Some of them are made of win, others just fail.

THERE ARE NO GUYS IN GENSOKYO.

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2009, 04:28:50 PM »
Mannosuke x Unzan child? :D
No, this :P

I thought you guys didn't like futa?
Which guys in particular were you referring to? ``

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2009, 05:01:01 PM »
Actually, there is a way that such offspring could exist without the need for magic, shady drugs, Yukari fooling around or futa, and that is simply due to Gensokyo being a land of illusion.

Think about it: things happen and exist in Gensokyo due to them being actively disbelieved or disproved in the outside world.  Here, we know as a scientific fact that homosexual intercourse of any kind will not yeild any offspring, and because of that, there is the chance that in Gensokyo, it could.  Therefore, one girl could theoritically get another girl pregnant.

...Or maybe I'm just a rambling lunatic.
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2009, 05:06:45 PM »
Actually, there is a way that such offspring could exist without the need for magic, shady drugs, Yukari fooling around or futa, and that is simply due to Gensokyo being a land of illusion.

Think about it: things happen and exist in Gensokyo due to them being actively disbelieved or disproved in the outside world.  Here, we know as a scientific fact that homosexual intercourse of any kind will not yeild any offspring, and because of that, there is the chance that in Gensokyo, it could.  Therefore, one girl could theoritically get another girl pregnant.

...Or maybe I'm just a rambling lunatic.

Probably the latter. It's all just a fruit of Zun's pedo-lesbian fetishism.
rofl bye

Tengukami

« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2009, 05:12:49 PM »
It's clearly Eirin using Lunarian genetics to extract chromosomes from each partner, emptying a donation of Rinnosuke's spermatazoae of chromosomes and filling the cell nuclei with the DNA of one of the females, and then fertilizing the eggs of the other female in vitro before implanting them in the uterus of either female, or possibly a surrogate fairy.

« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2009, 05:26:54 PM »
Magic. The same magic Shinki used to make Alice.
There need not be an understandable explanation for this when not even danmaku, one of the defining - yet everyday - features of Gensokyo is explained.
Advocate of Transhumanism

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2009, 05:28:08 PM »
Magic. The same magic Shinki used to make Alice.

You mean killing some random people and stealing their child? Yeah, that actually works!
rofl bye

AntKiller

« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2009, 05:30:48 PM »

Tengukami

« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2009, 05:37:48 PM »

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2009, 05:40:14 PM »
I hope the lot are happy, you've gone and poisoned me with this...stuff. You all should be ashamed! *shame finger*

Magaki/Patchouli spawn. Rather odd, but who cares?

Gpop

« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2009, 05:59:38 PM »
Let me tell you from a lolicon's point-of-view view:

Lolicon =/= Pedophile

Gambit

« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2009, 06:30:14 PM »
The next generation of Flandre
The thought of something like this scares me.

neku: now for something important.
Translations.
How much time do you guys think it will take for HM to be translated? Besides everyone's story modes and the whole menus, there's also the fact that the way HM's programmed is different from all other games. I bet it'll take two months.

lusvik: I don't mind about playing HM in japanese. The language of punching other people is international.

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2009, 08:57:42 PM »
I'm very disappointed. I clicked on this thread expecting Captain Reimu Hakurei of the starship Enterprise.

Tengukami

« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2009, 09:07:15 PM »
I'm very disappointed. I clicked on this thread expecting Captain Reimu Hakurei of the starship Enterprise.

Oh, man, I can almost smell another crossover thread come rolling down the road ...

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2009, 09:35:03 PM »

AntKiller

« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2009, 09:52:35 PM »
Looking back, I have no idea why I was expecting Capt. Jean Picard when I clicked on this thread.

WRATHIE_Beatrice

• soujiko x yousuke is my otp
  • I will repeat it, in RED
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2009, 10:42:51 PM »
* wrathie kills Antkiller

Defiant of Shrine Maiden Ver. 2

AntKiller

« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2009, 10:44:15 PM »