Author Topic: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Game Over  (Read 70566 times)

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Re: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Day 4.5 - LYLOnoz!
« Reply #690 on: January 29, 2010, 05:40:35 PM »
Edible: What happened to your re-read anyways?

Work, a different kind of work, and yet another different kind of work.

The short version is that I'm still unnerved enough at Alice that I'm not willing to clear him, but in reality he's the worst lynch candidate today outside of the confirmed town.  That leads me to choose between Excal, Kerigis, Tom, and Carthrat.

Right now I'm leaning Tom > Carthrat > Kerigis > Excal > Alice.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #691 on: January 29, 2010, 11:20:41 PM »
Okay, new plan. Day 5 voting deadline is now Sunday, 6:30 PM Eastern.

EDIT: Kerigis, Alice and Tom have all been prodded for inactivity.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 11:24:00 PM by No Doubt Kil Gaud »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

EvilTom

• Reimu is always welcome on /d/
« Reply #692 on: January 30, 2010, 01:51:06 AM »
Argh, sorry for inactivity, real life has been busy.
So Excal put down a vote. Well there hasn't been a scumhammer, so either Excal or Kerigis is scum.

Excal's point about Kerigis' slip up is disturbing. It only further establishes my suspicion that Kerigis is scum.
I've already listed my reasons why I think Kerigis is scum in my previous post (and Keri hasn't shown up since), and adding this only assures me that it's the right way to go.

Time limit huh.

At this point there's no reason not to vote; ##Vote Kerigis.

@Rat: I was pointing out the hypocrisy in your stance - that I'm scummy for voting Jam when you were doing the same.
Also I find it weird that you're willing to give credence to Excal but you're "not sure" about him; what does that mean exactly?

@Edible: Since you've listed me as your 'clearly #1', I'm interested to know why.

As for my order at this point, it's Kerigis > Rat > Alice > Excal.

Ugh. I'm aware that I'm currently listed as inactive, so I'm going to post this for now so I don't get modkilled. I'm going out for a bit & my ride is here to pick me up, but I'll keep going when I get back.

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• The real Alice Blackbarn!
  • "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #693 on: January 30, 2010, 02:08:29 AM »
Similarly, apologies for inactivity, but I did note that fact.

@EvilTom: takes 5 to lynch, so with 3 Scum a quickhammer couldn't coordinate itsself with only one vote. However, now they can. Let's see how this plays out.
"Oh, great. Another game where I get screwed by Kilga." ~ Carthrat

« Reply #694 on: January 30, 2010, 02:18:02 AM »
Not a huge risk, actually.  Unless we assume Jam hit GF or Frame-bait, this means that three of the five potential scum are involved.  This means that at least one of the three people involved in this is scum.  (I'd point out that arguably it could be all three scum in some crazy gamble, but being one of the participants I can tell you for a fact this is not true)  And unlike a normal LYLO, we need 2Town on Town in order for a scum hammer to work as opposed to one Town on Town.

So, unless our basic premise as to who the candidates are is wrong, and there's a Rat/Alice/Uncertain Sodium team, then we're safe.  And if that is the case, this game was over anyways, so this is just speeding up the inevitable.

Kerigis

• *Gnaws Donut*
  • Bow down before the true administrator!
« Reply #695 on: January 30, 2010, 10:06:45 AM »
Super Mega Massive and probably not-awesome, might-be-cute reread from Kerigis:
*Note: I may slip up on some things that were probably adressed before. Speak up if it happens*
*Note 2: The observations will be done to the 4 unknown adressed, which are of course Carthrat, Alice, Arashi/Excal and Tom*

Page 1 to 4:
Irrelevant. Nothing concerning the previous 4.

Page 5:

Carthrat #134
Now that we know UK and UD/Rou are both townies...
The only thing standing out of this one -and that's saying too much- is that is the third (serious) vote towards UD. Assuming Carthrat's scum, could this be easywagoning towards a townie who's already looking pretty bad? Not that there's much to grasp, given that all what he said in here is true. Might be small, but it's pretty much voting UD for a reason of OMGUS and appeal to sympathy.

Arashi/Excal #137
Fourth vote on UD's wagon.
Pretty much what everyone's been saying. UD Ad-hom, omgus, etc etc.
However, the first paragraph I could take with some tweezers. She admitted that she was bandwagoning, although she hated it, and that's a little "appeal to sympathy".

Page 6:
Irrelevant.

Page 7:

Alice #180
Alice agrees with Carthrat on provoking.
option A happened, and ticks on UK for unvoting UD on L-2.
Picking up with tweezers this, and check if there was a violation on this:
there is zero reason for Scum to defend a Townie
Alice also adresses what I said above on Arashi.
He also gets to pull pretty much everyone's ears. Pulls Chaore's ears more, though, and votes him.

Alice #184
Nags at UD, but stumbles about Chaore, however....

Alice #186
He keeps pulling his ears, but...

Alice #192
Stumbles a little as well for Chaore being pretty much "too easy to caught".

Alice #195
And keeps pulling Chaore, although he asks this time for his defense.

Alice #200
He keeps asking for Chaore's defense. Giving a little suggestion, if you will.

Arashi/Excal #204
Reacts on Alice's call. She seems worried about not rehashing everyone's points. Although that can be legit, it's still coming out of appeal to emotion.
Case ruined on UD because of quit.

Alice #206
Works on Chaore's picture... and more ear-pull.

What I can work around here, aside from the Alice-Chaore dance, is that Alice presented the theories around. Although the "this is too easy" it's something more of intuition, but nothing to come up with a contradiction.
Something related about said "dance", I'm not really sure if I can connect it up like Serp's help on Chaore's "roleclaim guide", albeit without the bluntness. Or it could be just Alice trying to kill that "too easy" feeling.
Arashi... doesn't look very good at this point, imo.

Page 7:

Carthrat #210
Votes on Kanako, asking for an explanation of his vote, but...

Carthrat #214
Votes on Chaore given that his play is not proper of a scumhunter, trying to prove the theories with flips.

Alice #217
Chaore's case... crumbles.
Votes on Sodium because lacking true content.

Carthrat #225
Slap to Chaore for being paranoid.

Tom #229 and #230
Call on Chaore for asking flips.
Call on Zakeri for... saying what is true.
Call on Pesco for the same thing, and vote.
Call on Nietz for doing nothing

What can I take with me in this day is that both Carthrat and Alice called on people for pretty much the same reason (and me as well :V): Little-to-no content. It's a little curious, though (I know that this was pointed out already), that such reason could crumble what happened in that little Alice-Chaore on day 7. If day 7 stood by itself, I would pretty sure argue that such discussion ended with Alice confirming his decision on Chaore, but... I guess that wasn't the case.

Tom is a little weird, though. Obvscum on Chaore (scum), yet no vote. However, the little pointouts that Zakeri and Pesco said were enough to beat the countless posts on Chaore, not to mention that both of them are confirmed town. A little weird.

Page 9:

Aside of Carthrat confirming his decision of Chaore in #268, page irrelevant.

Page 10:

Carthrat #270 & #272
Carthrat argues with Rou about analysis of the discussion with UK and UD. While I don't agree with Carthrat, there's nothing much about here.

Tom #273
Vote on Nietz for his coinflip decision about who's scum (Something I also pointed out on him, although later).

Arashi/Excal #279
Jump on Chaore, as well as discussing things with other people.
I don't really like much that jump, however, this one looks much better than the UD one.

Tom #292
Vote on Chaore due to third party roleclaim.

Carthrat #299
Disagrees with the Serp-scum treatment because of the "instruction". Also, rushes for a hammer.

What can I get here, it's nothing much. Although Tom seems to follow the reasons on why he jumped on Pesco first. Pesco already called it, though. (And he dies in the first night, tsk tsk!)

Page 11

Tom #300
Disagrees with Pesco. Hm.

Alice #305
Talks with Carthrat about Wrathie = Chaore on playstyle.
Takes a little note on UK.
Votes on Kanako because of.. no true content, and no votes from him.

Tom #322
After day 1, he sticks with Nietz.

Alice #326
Analysis on everyone. Nietz has been chosen due to lack of content and suspicious remarks.

From this day, nothing much important, except something I find a little important: Pesco's case about Tom quickvoting Chaore. The case was not finished mainly because of Pesco's death, pointed by Alice but nothing more.

Page 12:

Alice #339
Discusses about Chaore's "slip" on UK. Which is false, at this point. :V

Alice #343
Disagrees with Rou on possibility of scum UK and namedrops.

Alice #350
Talks about the possibility of scum UK on day 1.

Arashi/Excal #356
Analysis on everyone.
Votes Rou for ...a sentence that has nothing interesting at all?

Carthrat #358
Analysis on people.
Votes for Nietz due to the reasons I pointed out before.

Alice #359
Eh, nothing here.

Out of this, I pick up Arashi's vote. It really looks as an excuse to vote Rou out of nowhere. The sentence could be interpreted in many ways for both pro-town and anti-town.

Page 13

Arashi/Excal #360
Explains the vote on Rou... but... it is somewhat different than the reasons previously mentioned.

Tom #363
Explains vote on Nietz.

Carthrat #367
Agrees on the awfulness on Kanako and Nietz, but disagrees for scumpair.

Alice #375
Justifying a reasoning.

On this page, aside of Arashi's "meh" explanation, nothing much.

Page 14

Alice #394
Talks about how Kanako's flip could help....
But lol, replacements.

Arashi/Excal #397
Asks for Rou on anyone who's not UK.

Carthrat #399
Disagrees on Rou's case on UK.

Nothing interesting in this page, aside of Carthrat #367, which is... nothing much, to be honest.

Page 15

Alice #423
Calls on UK for her self-depreciation.

Carthrat #428
Same as above like Alice.

Alice #437
Calls on Sodium for useless posts.

Aside of the above, nothing much.

Page 16

Alice #458
Being suspicious on Serp for "derail attempt" on Chaore.

Carthrat #459
Votes on Jam for being too opportunistic.

Tom #461
Votes on UK for "Appealing to emotion".

Arashi/Excal #467
Calls on Sodium and UK, votes on UK. However... it's not really clear on the situation what she's voting on.

Arashi/Excal #470
Clarifies with UK about her vote. Although the reasoning it's not really clear why.

That's pretty much it.
However, there's something that is bothering me a lot with Arashi(or Excal, if you prefer), is that, she didn't clarify why UK's scum. UK even asked for an explanation, but she couldn't give it because she retired, and the case got dropped due to obvious reasons.

Page 17

Arashi/Excal #498
Talks about Rat, Serp and Rou. Nothing wow.

Carthrat #500
Little comment on Rou/UK fightan.

Arashi/Excal #505
Talks about Ad-Homs.
Something interesting is that he clears Rou, even Ad-Homs, maybe?

Nothing much here.

Page 18

Arashi/Excal #500
And he throws everything away about his previous post on Rou, due to a sentence in his post. He also calls on UK.

Arashi/Excal #519
Comments on why UK looks bad.

Carthrat #531
Asks Sodium why he didn't vote Chaore.

Alice #532 & #533
Votes Sodium for no content, but it's a mistake. :P

Alice #535
Comments on Serp's vote on him.

A little something is that Excal finds a little suspicious UK and Rou, which were engaged in a little fight. Nothing significant, though.

Page 19

Carthrat #540
Disagrees with Serp's vote.

Carthrat #543
Pushes for both lynching on Serp and Jam.

Tom #545
Asks Serp.

Alice #553
Agrees with the lynching of Serp or Sodium.

Alice #559
Comments on Serp, and confirms vote.

And this is one of my favorite pages. I cannot but think about how this lynch developed so fast. Reasons already presented.

Aaand we arrived where we are.

---------
The tl;dr version
"Keri finds scum on..."
-Arashi/Excal is top pick. Arashi's inconsistencies across her play were very steep, now that I find 'em. However, this is a bit more difficult, because all the accusations I pointed out were directed mostly to Arashi and not really Excal. However, it's not an UD-thing where we could go start from 0. So yeah.
-Tom is one top pick. The inconsistency with Pesco on D1 it's a little touchy.
-Carthrat is low pick. The only great fault I could see in him were the moments he placed his vote, it looks a little opportunistic.
-Alice is low pick. The only fluke in him would be about Chaore's "too easy" moment.

For this reason
##Vote: Excal
----------

The stuff that happened this day:

The first thing that strikes me about this is that Ker makes it seem like the scum team knew Jam was a cop, and was out to kill her.  But, the issue with this is, why in the blue blazes would the scum try and kill the cop by lynching them?  I mean, they have a night kill, which has the decided upshot of not giving Jam the chance to let anyone else know what she found.

Well, I could give a little reasoning:
-(Dumbass) Gambit: Hoping that the lynch is going to take place, and it's very likely that the town will kill scum the next day, there are hopes for the others to be "cleared".
-(Dumbass at this moment) Claiming first on the lynch: Say, anybody wants to play the opportunistic role, given that all three scum were on there first, people might look at the third, fourth or fifth player rather than the first or second. Remember that it was L-5.

Besides, think a little: From my PoV, there are at least 2 scum on the wagon.

-----
dfsfss 5 AM. G'night.

Powerup punchin'!

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #696 on: January 30, 2010, 04:09:32 PM »
That was a BEAUTIFUL...

Summary of the game Kerigis. Was that wall REALLY necessary? See, the difference between that wall and my walls is I COMMENT ON WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED! I don't say "this happened. Next post"

this is IIoA at it's finest, with some thinly explained um...explanations at the end. The entire thing could have basically been said in the "tl;dr" portion while linking relevant posts. Dear God have you heard of notepad!?

At any rate, I think Keri is a good pick for scum at this point. So far, his is the only analysis that appears to be basically "Summary :V"

Though has Tom even posted an analysis yet?

EvilTom

« Reply #697 on: January 30, 2010, 05:33:05 PM »
I fucked up on the numbers thing due to the weird lylo, but it's not game over so I was right anyway. From my point of view, one of Excal or Keri has to be scum.
I refuse to do a giant wall analysis/summary/whatever post, because I don't have the time, will or inclination. I did my analysis back on page 23 after the Jam flip, where I found Keri's low-content low-input lurkfest to be scumtastic.
Anyway I've pegged Keri as scum, and his latest wall of nothing useful does shit-all nothing to change my opinion.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #698 on: January 30, 2010, 07:02:47 PM »
Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game! Day 5 LYLO Vote Count

Kerigis (2): Excal, EvilTom
Excal (1): Kerigis

No Vote Cast: Everyone else

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. You have about 28.5 hours remaining.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #699 on: January 30, 2010, 07:07:37 PM »
Yeah, this is actually part of why I dropped my vote.  Everyone has already done their basic lookover (with the apparent exception of Ker) which means that we need to do something in order to start the ball moving and give this part of the game form and movement.

And even with that this game has been dead, dead, dead.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #700 on: January 30, 2010, 07:21:17 PM »
I'm liable to vote Kerigis at this point. Mostly waiting to see if anyone else has anything to say.

« Reply #701 on: January 30, 2010, 07:32:13 PM »
Well, just remember.  A little over 24 hours left.  And while we don't want to be hasty, leaving everything to a last minute chaotic scramble is just as bad.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #702 on: January 30, 2010, 07:36:40 PM »
I've stated my intent. I'll let you all know if something changes. I'm stuck inside for pretty much all of today.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #703 on: January 30, 2010, 07:56:47 PM »
I can vote at any time too. There's pretty much no discussion going on right now anyways.

Also, is it me, or did Kerigis OMGUS Excal?

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #704 on: January 30, 2010, 08:47:06 PM »
Voting in about 5 hours here. In any order, at this point, at least one of Kerigis or \{Excal,DREAD THOMAS\} has to be Scum, or else we'dve gaem-over'd by now.

Nice IIoA btw Kerigis.

Edible

« Reply #705 on: January 30, 2010, 11:00:31 PM »
I'm sorry.  Outside influences are keeping me from properly sourcing my suspicions (read: I'm busy and can't write much), but I can at least put my money where my mouth is.

##vote Tom

Carthrat

• HITLER OF LURKERS
  • MEIN MAIDENKAMPF
« Reply #706 on: January 31, 2010, 12:24:31 AM »
IIoA?

I am pretty much set to vote Keri as well, his posting/voting in general edges out Excarashi's in scumminess. I'm not opposed to a Tom lynch either. Two people involved in the train right now pretty much have to be scum, wasn't really impressed with his poking at me later this day (oh noez hypocrisy, slander, etc.)

The wall looked kinda impressive at 2am, but actually reading it condenses all the important bit to the very bottom, which is 'excal+tom = scum'. Eh. Don't really expect much new content at this time anyways. omgus is pretty much expected in this situation anyway for anyone. Can't take much from it.

I'm out for the day and everyone's making bold "I will totally vote later" remarks, not to mention nobody is saying anything new, so I'm getting this out there now. Thinking it's Keri/Tom/Alice atm.

##Vote: Kerigis

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #707 on: January 31, 2010, 12:28:28 AM »
Keri

Claim.

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #708 on: January 31, 2010, 12:30:52 AM »
Keri

Claim.
Actually, considering it's LYLO, why haven't we had a massclaim yet?

Edible

« Reply #709 on: January 31, 2010, 12:35:40 AM »
I'm Schwer-Muta, a single-shot dayvig! :D

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #710 on: January 31, 2010, 12:35:56 AM »
Actually, considering it's LYLO, why haven't we had a massclaim yet?

* Uncertain Mikeneko Rock headdesks

Wow...yeah...what the hell people?

How about popcorn claim starting with Keri?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #711 on: January 31, 2010, 12:37:12 AM »

I just realized something...

I NEARLY ROLLED FUCKING VIG BUT BECAUSE I WAS NICE TO EDIBLE I MISSED IT! GOD FUCKING DAMMIT KILGA!

* Uncertain Mikeneko Rock cries

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #712 on: January 31, 2010, 01:13:14 AM »
Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game! Day 5 LYLO Vote Count

Kerigis (3): Excal, EvilTom, Carthrat
Excal (1): Kerigis
Tom (1): Edible

No Vote Cast: Alice, Sodium, UK

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. You have about 22.25 hours to vote.

Kerigis

• *Gnaws Donut*
  • Bow down before the true administrator!
« Reply #713 on: January 31, 2010, 07:46:54 AM »
Alright then.

I'm Trauare, Vanilla town.

Powerup punchin'!

EvilTom

« Reply #714 on: January 31, 2010, 09:23:07 AM »
Vanilla.

Carthrat

• HITLER OF LURKERS
  • MEIN MAIDENKAMPF
« Reply #715 on: January 31, 2010, 01:13:56 PM »
I'm Katara, vanilla town.

I mean Freudia whatever they're both water people.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #716 on: January 31, 2010, 02:34:12 PM »
Apparently no one believes in popcorn claiming

Spiritia Rosenburg, Vanilla Townie

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #717 on: January 31, 2010, 02:49:14 PM »
Pamela. Vanilla Townie.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #718 on: January 31, 2010, 04:15:53 PM »
No change to the vote count.

7.25 hours left!

Edible

« Reply #719 on: January 31, 2010, 04:44:13 PM »
Why we have two confirmed town not voting is beyond me. :V