Author Topic: Maid RPG  (Read 116013 times)

Jana

• mrgrgr
Re: Maid RPG
« Reply #330 on: March 28, 2010, 03:44:49 AM »
If the new game isn't full, I'd be interested in joining. I'll ask on IRC tomorrow.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #331 on: March 28, 2010, 05:58:56 AM »
I don't have school anymore for a few weeks, so if there's spots, I'd also be interested in joining.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
« Reply #332 on: March 29, 2010, 12:01:21 PM »
So I'm thinking of organizing proper times for this game to keep it going. What times (in GMT) would be most convenient for you folks?

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #333 on: March 30, 2010, 01:40:00 AM »
It seems I'm actually getting around to wanting to give this game a shot. I have no idea what I'm doing, but if you explain where everything is and at what time I'll see what I can do. Being in PACIFIC TIME ZONE /o/ \o\ \o/ means that it'd have to be in the later afternoon, since I don't get home until around 4:00 PM on weekdays.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

AhKi

• Love Sign
  • Fweem
« Reply #334 on: March 30, 2010, 01:42:20 AM »
Afternoons.
The old man the boat.
The cotton clothing is made of grows in Mississippi.

Some sentences are better than others. These are those sentences.

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #335 on: March 30, 2010, 01:43:17 AM »
Afternoons are okay for me. I'm in US Central, so it'd probably go on into the evening for me, but I think I can make it work.

Edit: Take this as an official /in. Do you want us to roll and post characters in this thread?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 01:47:44 AM by Jana Coppola »

AhKi

• Love Sign
  • Fweem
« Reply #336 on: March 30, 2010, 01:49:25 AM »
Also, reposting my maid.

Athletics:   5
Affection:   3
Skill:   4
Cunning:   3
Luck:   2
Will:   2
Uniform Color:   brown
Hair Color:   green
Eye Color:   brown
Maid Types:   Cool, Boyish
Special Qualities:   Nekomimi, Former Delinquent, Cross
Favored Attribute:   Athletics
Maid Power:   Giant Weapon
Maid Roots:   Infiltrator
Maid Weapon:   Book
Stress Explosion:   Stealing

Your name is Yoriko. You are 21 years old. You have brown eyes and green hair, and wear a brown uniform. You are cool and boyish; others describe you as vigorous, doll-like and expressionless.
You are a catgirl, possessing a variety of feline features. Although no one would know it looking at you now, you used to be a delinquent; for now, no one else in the mansion knows. Your maid outfit prominently features a cross.
You are a member of an organization that opposes the master, and you have been sent to spy on or even possibly assassinate him. In combat, you wield a book as a blunt instrument, and possibly tear out pages, to attack. When you are extremely upset, you steal valuables from the mansion or from other maids. Due to your notable Athletics, you have the ability Giant Weapon; you gain a +1 to athletics for attacks.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 02:47:52 AM by AhKi »
The old man the boat.

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
  • The Eternally Bored Butler
« Reply #337 on: March 30, 2010, 01:49:51 AM »
I am also interested.

Afternoon is a good time for me too. -5 GMT by the way.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 09:59:27 PM by Wylfred 無毀なる湖光 »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #338 on: March 30, 2010, 01:50:18 AM »
I'm actually free for pretty much the entire day until 1~2 AM on weekdays unless there are sudden arrangements to be made, in which case I will let you know in advance. For weekends, it's better for me to hang around at like, 1 PM GMT+0000.

ninja edit: basically, see Anathe. We have exactly the same timezone, and have the exact same sleeping habits, only I get up much earlier.

nintendonut888

« Reply #339 on: March 30, 2010, 01:55:56 AM »
This is what the generator told me...

Athletics: 3
Affection: 4
Skill: 1
Cunning: 1
Luck: 1
Will: 3
Uniform Color: blue
Hair Color: green
Eye Color: orange
Maid Types: Boyish, Pure
Special Qualities: Vampire, Sunglasses,Freckles
Favored Attribute: Affection
Maid Power: Power of Friendship
Maid Roots: Orphan
Maid Weapon: Mop/Broom
Stress Explosion: Stealing
Your name is Mugetsu. You are 16 years old. You have orange eyes and green hair, and wear a blue uniform. You are boyish and pure; others describe you as maidenly, a tomboy and vigorous.

You are a vampire, with long fangs, pale skin, an aversion to light and an insatiable appetite.

You are an orphan adopted by the master or his parents. In combat, you fight with a broom or mop, the basic fighting style of a maid. When you are extremely upset, you steal valuables from the mansion or from other maids. Due to your notable Affection, you have the ability Power of Friendship; You can take 1d6 Stress in order to remove 2d6 Stress from someone else.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #340 on: March 30, 2010, 01:57:43 AM »
Right, as some of you may already be aware, I'm running (or, rather, I've been coaxed into) a campain for the spring break which may or may not continue after exam season is over. We'll see. Sign-ups are open. I will take up to a maximum of 6 players. For those of you who've expressed interest over the weekend, please sign-up again and confirm your participation.

So, the plans for the mecha-meido campaign for the spring break:

Title: The Valkyria

Genre: Action-Adventure/Fantasy/Sci-fi/Comedy/Slice-of-life

Master/Mistress: Jack Tracy/Mireille Holybell/Alice Attenborough
The multiple master/mistress system allows for multiple small groups that can run at different times.

Mansion: An airship, yet to be named.

Rules:
Random Events not used

The maid battle system is scrapped in favour of an RP style battle system where the characters describe their actions in turn and the GM describes the result of said action based on their stat. To be able to use powers and ensure success the players must expend favour. I decided that the usual battle system is too tedious and kills all the fun.

Maid Attributes: 3. I would prefer it if you don't play traps. Butlers are allowed. If you really, really wish, I will allow you to choose your attributes, origins and maid types so that you can create your dream maid. However, stats must be randomized. Please post a stat sheet from an online random maid generator.

Premise:
Welcome to the Holy Empire of Grandbell, the most powerful empire on the Akean floating continent. It is a highly advanced empire that relies mainly on the power of science and military might. The pride of its military are the nachtmare frames, giant humanoid mechas towering at over 15 meters tall/5 stories high. In Grandbell, it is customary to teach the arts of warfare to all students in preparation for universal conscription should the need ever arise. This includes pilot training for nachtmare frames.

The society is highly stratified, with nobles ruling with unchallengeable authority, served by the ever-loyal commoner class. The lowest of the low are the slaves who have little to no rights at all. Every layer of society has their own distinctive choker which they are to wear at all times in public. The slaves are given a permanent choker/collar.

As mentioned, everyone is taught the art of warfare. However, even in education the stratification is obvious. Nobles are trained to become officers and are given the very best mechs, the Grandirs. The commoners are trained as common soldiers and are divided into two tiers - the very best, the Siegfer, are assigned the standard mass-produced Falkners, decent and versatile mechs that can hold their own en masse. The very worst, the Barakh, are assigned the walking rust-buckets known as Baulkests and are essentially the designated cannon fodder in battle.

As for the slaves? Most don't receive education or are allowed to participate in combat. However, there are a special class of slaves that are allowed to serve in battle - the Rayns. The secret behind the Grandbell mechs are these Rayns, who are, through a highly complex and complicated process, almost seamlessly integrated into the Nachtmare frame. Not many survive the initiation. Those that do are assigned to serve either a noble or a commoner. Of course the very best are assigned to the nobles, the average ones to the Siegfers, and the worst to the Barakh. When not assisting in piloting, these Rayns receive modest education, serve their masters/mistresses, go about maintaining their nachtmare, etc.

You start as a Barakh, the worst of the commoner class of students at St. Titus Academy. In fact, you're a very special group of Barakh - you're the very, very worst, the permanent members of the infamous detention club, the 'Baka Rangers'. You do not yet have Rayns of your own. What you make of yourself from here on out, however, is entirely up to you.

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
  • The Eternally Bored Butler
« Reply #341 on: March 30, 2010, 01:58:15 AM »
Athletics: 1
Affection: 2
Skill: 1
Cunning: 2
Luck: 3
Will: 2
Uniform Color:     sky
Hair Color:    gray
Eye Color:    red
Maid Types:    Heroine & Cool
Special Qualities:    Black Leather Gloves, Former Delinquent, Nekomimi
Favored Attribute:    Will
Maid Power:    Immune to Pain
Maid Roots:    Orphan
Maid Weapon:    Whip
Stress Explosion:    Complaining

Your name is Tamber. You are 20 years old. You have red eyes and gray hair, and wear a sky maid uniform. You are heroic and cool; others describe you as doll-like, spirited and composed.

You usually wear black leather gloves with your maid outfit. Although no one would know it looking at you now, you used to be a delinquent; for now, no one else in the mansion knows. You are a catgirl, possessing a variety of feline features.

You are an orphan adopted by the master or his parents. In combat, you wield a whip, a cat-'o-nine-tails, metal whip or the like. When you are extremely upset, you start incessantly complaining to the master and the other maids. Due to your notable Will, you have the ability Immune to Pain. During a battle, even if you're sent flying, you don't take any Stress. Outside of battle, however, you can still take Stress points as usual.

nintendonut888

« Reply #342 on: March 30, 2010, 02:06:17 AM »
You just blew my mind with information overload, but I officially sign up with the above posted character anyway.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #343 on: March 30, 2010, 02:28:31 AM »
ATHLETICS - 1 (2-1)
AFFECTION - 3
SKILL - 2
CUNNING - 1
LUCK - 2 (2+/-1)
WILL - 2 (1+1)

Uniform Color:  navy
Hair Color: vermillion
Eye Color: green
Maid Types: Heroine & Lolita
Special Qualities: Necromancer, Shy, Doctor/Pharmacist
Favored Attribute: Affection
Maid Power: World for Two
Maid Roots: Hereditary Maid
Maid Weapon: Scythe
Stress Explosion: Complaining

Your name is Reina Telling. You are 19 years old. You have green eyes and vermillion hair, and wear a navy maid uniform. You are heroic and childlike; others describe you as innocent, cute and sweet.

You're exceptionally shy, and have trouble opening up to new people. In addition to being a maid, you have the skills and education of a medical doctor or pharmacist.

You were born into a family that has served the mansion for generations. In combat, you wield a scythe worthy of the grim reaper. When you are extremely upset, you start incessantly complaining to the master and the other maids. Due to your notable Affection, you have the ability World for Two. By taking 1d6 Stress, you can create a "world" for you and one other person, where for 5 minutes no one else can intrude.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 05:23:40 AM by Trance奴隷 »

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #344 on: March 30, 2010, 02:52:26 AM »
Posting Maid for the new game~

Athletics:   3
Affection:   1
Skill:   4
Cunning:   2
Luck:   0
Will:   2
Uniform Color:   blue
Hair Color:   orange
Eye Color:   red
Maid Types:   Cool, Sexy
Special Qualities:   Rough Speak, Overactive Imagination, Easygoing
Favored Attribute:   Luck
Maid Power:   Teleport
Maid Roots:   Debts
Maid Weapon:   Halberd/Pole Arm
Stress Explosion:   Binge

Your name is Shizuha Eisenhower. You are 17 years old. You have red eyes and orange hair, and wear a blue uniform. You are cool and sexy; others describe you as coquettish, doll-like and charming.

You talk like a rough-and-tumble gangster. You frequently get caught up in your own imaginary world, getting lost in frequent daydreams and having trouble distinguishing fact from your own fiction. You are easygoing, taking things slowly and calmly, at your own pace.

Your family wound up with massive debts, and you found yourself coming to work at the mansion as repayment. In combat, you attack with a halberd, bardiche, or other kind of pole arm. When you are extremely upset, you gorge yourself on food. Due to your notable Skill, you have the ability Lock Picking. You can enter any room whenever you feel like. This works even when someone is using World for Two.

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #345 on: March 30, 2010, 05:00:44 AM »
Mmmm, I'd like to join with the meido I posted earlier, but I'll need to check what time we'll actually be playing to see if I can take part... But yeah, I'm interested in joining~
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #346 on: March 30, 2010, 05:11:23 AM »
BACKPEDALLING, BUTLERS ARE ALLOWED

Oh my god I am laughing my ass off

Butlers are horribly horribly broken and have huge potential to be played badly. I trust Anathe will do fine, though not without practice.

As for me, /out since I've got quite a bit on my plate with school to do. Theorin better keep me updated on how things go! >:<

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #347 on: March 31, 2010, 03:03:24 AM »
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 04:06:42 AM by Serpentarius »
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #348 on: March 31, 2010, 05:30:57 PM »
To everyone on mecha-meido:

Sorry, but I just realized that Friday evening for you folks is Saturday morning for me which means chances are I won't be able to play. Weekends are family time, unfortunately. Same with Thursday evening for you all, as Friday morning for me is a national holiday here. If you'd like to play another game before next week, I can do tomorrow morning, which means this evening for you yanks.

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #349 on: March 31, 2010, 07:08:30 PM »
Name: Tsukishiro Oyuki

Athletics: 5 (4+1)
Affection: 3 (2+1)
Skill: 4 (4)
Cunning: 1 (2-1)
Luck: 0 (1-1)
Will: 4 (3+1)

Maid Type: Pure, Heroine
Special Qualities:
Injury - whip scars (?!)
Princess (?!!)
Nekomimi (?!!!!) m(>_<)m

Weapon: Shuriken/Kunai \(^o^)/
Maid Roots: Slave (?!!!!!!!!!!) (o_O)
Stress Explosion: Crying (T_T)
Maid Power: Giant Weapon

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #350 on: April 04, 2010, 11:13:41 PM »
New Maid RPG Campaign: Meta Meido

Setting: Traditional Mansion within the wilderness.
Plot: It's late at night and you are rolling up your maid RPG character sheet with a few others for the game starting tomorrow, and once finishing up, you go to sleep like the others. Though when you wake up the next morning, you find yourself within a room of a mansion, and dressed up in a maid outfit, you yourself also changed, already being physically influenced by the character sheet you rolled up the prior night. Throughout the game you slowly find yourself being changed on the mental level by the character sheet as well, though it could vary from person to person.

Overall Catch: Basically, you are playing as yourself sucked into a game of Maid RPG, while being influenced by your Maid RPG character sheet that you will roll up.

Special Rules:

-As usual, time zones are an issue, if you could, and haven't already, please post your available times in the general time thread that is stickyed in this board of MotK. Depending on this I may either
  -1. I may potentially run separate groups, though that could potentially have problems with plot and such.
  -2. Even though I don't like to, I may have to seclude people from the game due to time zones that make it a hassle for the majority of people playing.

-As for the character sheets, I would like it if you got something that is rather different from what you are regularly on the boards, if it gets to the point of being almost identical, I will ask you to roll up another. This and this for making it easier to roll up maids.

-Currently, I'm thinking of having 4-5 people in this game, though I could possibly stretch for 6, but then I am not making guarantees.

-The time of the sessions will be determined once all the time zones and available times are dealt with and everyone can agree on a time

Current Roster:
1.Empty
2.Empty
3.Empty
4.Empty
5.Empty

nintendonut888

« Reply #351 on: April 06, 2010, 05:07:28 AM »
Due to circumstances involving my absolute inability to do anything right and my overstressed response, I may need to drop out of the mecha-meido game. :( I'm sorry.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #352 on: April 07, 2010, 05:40:00 AM »
Due to popular (or lack thereof) demand, I have decided to run my second Maid RPG game on MotK. Since I have most of my days ahead of me (I only have 3 set-in-stone days I won't be around and they're all in May) until I go to university on the last day of May, I guess I can run something simplistic!

BITTERSWEET CHOCOLATE AND CURSEMAKER

And so, the stage is set.

You and your friends decided to go on a hiking trip to a pretty beautiful mountain range on the recommendation of your university professor during your summer vacation. You all made arrangements and got yourselves ready, and then when you met up and started the hike itself, somewhere along the way, just before night time, you saw an abandoned mansion right along a flat mountain path, inexplicably built to blend with the mountain itself. Wanting to sate the curiosity of your minds, you enter... And then the door closes itself right behind you and your motley crew of friends. Enter the mastermind... your professor (what a tweest! Just like in an M. Night Shyamaladingdong film!), who picked you, being the smartest kool kidz in your class, to become his puppets! Kind of. She explains that you will become her "servants" of sorts, not necessarily to do menial tasks, but to basically do things for her personal amusements. She has placed some sort of hex on the mansion, rendering it impossible for you to escape, but mentions that it is possible to escape if you find certain magical "runes" or "artifacts" sprawled around the house. Naturally, she explains that you'll have a difficult time finding it. Nevertheless, she explains her benevolence and as says you'll be able to find different things for each of you to help you out.

Will you be able to solve the mystery of your professor and escape from the mansion, as well as survive her ballbreaking requests of amusement?!

--> You play the role of one of a group of friends who went on a hiking trip, captured by the wiles of their professor, Prof. Yamazaki, PhD. It is up to you to decide how to escape from the mansion, and whether you want to take anyone else with you or try to work on your own and make the others suffer. Just have fun with it!

Technicals
  • The Mistress has no actual stats, since
    • she never fights
    • you don't actually face her in some sort of stat-related encounters, and
    • you're supposed to ESCAPE from her, not serve her.
  • When signing up, please state what your favourite piece of jewelry or accessory is. This will be pivotal in the procession of the RP.
  • Try not to do anything ero if you can help it. I will tolerate it, though, but I will put my foot down where it is tasteless/unnecessary.
  • Only accepting a hard limit of 6 4 people.
  • Time of sessions are AGREED UPON by all players. Please do not hold up the game, and please do not expect an actual straight schedule.  We agree on a time beforehand once we have sign ups.

People!
  • AhKi - Laena (Waterproof MP3 player)

ERRATA
  • AhKi reminded me how many traits we're dealing with here. Go with 3.
  • Feel free to roll OR generate. I honestly don't care.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 08:30:09 AM by TranceHime »

AhKi

• Love Sign
  • Fweem
« Reply #353 on: April 07, 2010, 06:43:11 AM »
Athletics:  4
Affection:  2
Skill: 2
Cunning: 0
Luck: -1
Will: 5

Her name is Laena. She is 21 years old. She has vermilion eyes and indigo hair, and wears an indigo maid uniform. She is boyish and cool; others describe her as a tomboy, energetic and doll-like.

She is excited by receiving pain and suffering from others. She is actually a mermaid, with an affinity for water and ears that sometimes appear to be fins. Her back is covered with painful-looking welts from the whippings she received.

She is a slave, and has no choice about her line of work. In combat, she uses magic to attack her foes. When she is extremely upset, she goes into the deep end of the pool and won't come out, not even for food. Due to her notable Will, she has the ability Immune to Pain. During battle, she doesn't take any Stress, however outside of battle she can still take Stress points normally.

Laena's favorite accessory is her waterproof MP3 player.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 06:46:27 AM by AhKi »
The old man the boat.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #354 on: April 07, 2010, 08:30:42 AM »
Due to certain... circumstances, I'm changing the hard limit from 6 to 4. I don't feel like managing 6 people anymore.

AhKi

• Love Sign
  • Fweem
« Reply #355 on: April 11, 2010, 03:54:19 AM »
Athletics:   3
Affection:   3
Skill:   2
Cunning:   4
Luck:   2
Will:   0
Uniform Color:   sky blue
Hair Color:   gray
Eye Color:   beige
Maid Types:   Sexy, Sexy
Special Qualities:   Magical Girl, Quiet, Elf Ears
Favored Attribute:   Cunning
Maid Power:   Fake Crying
Maid Roots:   Mistress
Maid Weapon:   Moringstar
Stress Explosion:   Racing

Your name is Phae. You are 5 years old. You have beige eyes and gray hair, and wear a sky blue uniform. You are very sexy; others describe you as coquettish, glamorous and curvy.

You came from a land of magic in order to train. You are exceptionally quiet, with a cool, subtle demeanor. You have long, pointed, elfin ears.

Although you appear to be a maid, it would be more accurate to call you the master's lover. In combat, you wield a spiked mace or flail. When you are extremely upset, you get into whatever vehicle is handy and go for a joyride at at least twice the speed limit. Due to your notable Cunning, you have the ability Fake Crying; You can use fake crying to use your Cunning for what would normally be an Affection roll. (This must be roleplayed.)

The old man the boat.

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
« Reply #356 on: April 11, 2010, 03:57:40 AM »
Mirei Kazuha
Maid (Pure, Lolita)

Hair
Black

Eyes
Gold

Spirit

Uniform
Sky

Favor

Qualities
Princess
Android/Gynoid
Injury (Whip Scars)
Quiet

Uniform (Bondage)

Roots
Slave

Athletics

Affection

Skill

Cunning

Luck

Will

Stress Explosion
Crying

Weapon of Choice
Internal Weapons

Power Options
Giant Weapon (Athletics)

Dark Past
Broken By Training

Physical Complex
Cat Tongue

Mental Complex
Loneliness

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #357 on: April 11, 2010, 06:26:50 AM »
Um I guess since Xan allowed me to.

ATH = 2
AFF = 1 (0+1)
SKL = 1
CUN = 1 (2-1)
LUC = 1 (2-1)
WIL = 3 (2+1)
Uniform Color:     pink
Hair Color:    purple
Eye Color:    pink
Maid Types:    Pure & Heroine
Special Qualities:    Black Leather Gloves, Chains, Western Magician
Favored Attribute:    Will
Maid Power:    Absolute Maid, Hard Work
Maid Roots:    Childhood Friend
Maid Weapon:    Exotic Weapon
Stress Explosion:    Mischief

Your name is Frau Stieg. You are 8 years old. You have pink eyes and purple hair, and wear a pink maid uniform. You are pure and heroic; others describe you as earnest, single-minded and maidenly.

You usually wear black leather gloves with your maid outfit. Your uniform has jangling chains attached to it. You are a staff-wielding orthodox magician, using alchemy, Kabbalah or other forms of traditional Western magic.

As the master's childhood friend, you've used your influence to get here. In combat, you wield an unorthodox weapon such as a boomerang, qatar, African throwing iron or the like. When you are extremely upset, you play troublesome tricks on the master and the other maids. Due to your notable Will, you have the ability Absolute Maid. You are the very epitome of a maid, and you take no penalties when not in uniform. You also have the power of Hard Work; Your relentless hard work pays off in the form of a +3 bonus to the end result (not the attribute or die rolls) of Skill rolls.

AhKi

• Love Sign
  • Fweem
« Reply #358 on: May 19, 2010, 08:58:35 PM »
Kali
-----
Boyish - Sexy
Pro Creator - Artist
Mermaid
Masochist

Maid Roots: Unknown
Maid Weapon: Revolver
Maid Ability: Maiden's Tears - 2d6 make a request that can't be refused.
Stress Explosion: Violence

Ath: 3
Aff: 4
Ski: 1
cun: 2
Luc: 2
Wil: 1
The old man the boat.

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #359 on: May 19, 2010, 08:59:16 PM »
for a random meido game starting up on IRC

Seika Honda
Maid (Lolita, Cool)
Hair Blue
Eyes Gold
Uniform Silver

Qualities