Author Topic: Touhou Accomplishments :V  (Read 162967 times)

Re: Touhou Accomplishments :V
« Reply #120 on: November 24, 2009, 02:21:43 AM »
Ooh!  Here's my list:

PCB Hard 1cc
PCB Extra 1cc

I would say this is because of my brilliant ability to focus, but it has more to do with my cheapness when it comes to buying Touhou games :V

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #121 on: November 24, 2009, 02:22:57 AM »
http://replays.gensokyou.org/download.php?id=6123

Blazing Star No Focus, No Vertical, Youmu Solo. The part where I die, which is 3 seconds before the card ends, is where I get walled by a red star. =V I'm not even sure if there's a way to actually do this, except for maybe to either get Marisa to miss me(I doubt it), or cross the red star BEFORE it blocks my way(Not sure if that's possible either).

Oh, and Blazing Star is micromemorizable, although I'm pretty sure people knew that already.

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #122 on: November 24, 2009, 02:54:59 PM »
64 get!

While I'm at it, I might as well put this up.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 03:46:43 PM by Baity »
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

Bananamatic

« Reply #123 on: November 24, 2009, 05:14:15 PM »
Holy crap.
Did a st5 PCB lunatic run for the lulz, captured her midboss card, Hell God Sword, Asura Sword and Components of Konpaku. Out of these, I've only captured Asura Sword once before.

EDIT: Tried st6, captured Butterfly Delusion and Repository of Hirokawa.
Almost got her non survival final, died at the last 1/10.

EDIT2: Pseudo Stradivarius is supposed to be the easiest one of the 3 cards....right? :V
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 05:40:09 PM by Bananamatic »

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
« Reply #124 on: November 24, 2009, 06:32:18 PM »
Holy crap.
Did a st5 PCB lunatic run for the lulz, captured her midboss card, Hell God Sword, Asura Sword and Components of Konpaku. Out of these, I've only captured Asura Sword once before.

EDIT: Tried st6, captured Butterfly Delusion and Repository of Hirokawa.
Almost got her non survival final, died at the last 1/10.

EDIT2: Pseudo Stradivarius is supposed to be the easiest one of the 3 cards....right? :V
Impressive, though Asura Sword is the easiest of the four...and I sightread Pseudo Stradivarius, so I'm assuming yes.

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Bananamatic

« Reply #125 on: November 24, 2009, 06:38:31 PM »
Impressive, though Asura Sword is the easiest of the four...and I sightread Pseudo Stradivarius, so I'm assuming yes.
Well yeah, considering that you can easily do it at the bottom just by moving away a bit once she releases the bullets.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #126 on: November 24, 2009, 06:44:24 PM »
I.

Have just beaten.

My first hard mode.

\o/

No, I don't care if it was LLS. I have still finally done it. \o\

Ruka

• Lab Syndrome
  • "Even a failure produces valid results."
    • Ruka Sari Sari
« Reply #127 on: November 24, 2009, 07:02:22 PM »
I.

Have just beaten.

My first hard mode.

\o/

No, I don't care if it was LLS. I have still finally done it. \o\
\o/

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #128 on: November 24, 2009, 07:09:41 PM »
So, I beat Yumemi for the first time ever~  That's... Five danmaku game final bosses down, six to go~!

...Yeah, like I'll ever even get to Remi... Oh well.
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Verloren

• Servant for Life~
  • Touhou Sweets~
« Reply #129 on: November 24, 2009, 07:13:10 PM »
Don't worry! It took me a while, but I actually beat Remi before I've even seen UFO stage 6 on easy, or any other game's final boss on normal.

Jaimers

• You just did it because you're older than me.
« Reply #130 on: November 24, 2009, 08:44:18 PM »

HRtP lunatic 1cc Makai route!  ;D

Went from having to use 20 continuous on normal to 1cc'ing lunatic in the span of 20 playthroughs. :V
Off course this went pretty fast after figuring out the "scoring method" and me just completely skipping normal and hard.  :V
Also damn, this game is fun. Once you master the physics of the ying-yang orb, the game becomes a lot more enjoyable. Play it people!

Now to 1cc the other route~
Which I believe is harder?

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #131 on: November 24, 2009, 09:01:59 PM »
Nope, Makai is much harder than Jigoku. It's pretty hard if you don't scorewhore though (which is like saying LLS is hard if you avoid all the 1ups that fall at you).

As for me, I forgot to mention that I think I've FINALLY figured out BoWaP. My strategy: Do not move unless necessary. Many of my deaths are from dodging into bullets I don't see, so by doing this my capture rate shot straight up. So this loathed attack has gone from hair-pullingly difficult to boring and a waste of space. :V
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

« Reply #132 on: November 24, 2009, 09:06:03 PM »
Storm Day timeout.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izbw2ieBSbk

Yes, a tough spellcard. I get lucky on one of the dodges though the rest aren't too odd. Check it out will ya?

Also. Pulled off Scarlet Weather Rhapsody Normal 1cc. Died only once. That's pretty good for me due to how i suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck at fighting games.

Lybydose

• Isn't cool enough to have a title
  • ESC -> Retry
« Reply #133 on: November 24, 2009, 09:08:12 PM »
I randomly decided to play SA Hard and see how well I could do.

Ended with max lives in stock.  WHAT.  Could have done it no-deaths too if I didn't suck at the first 2 seconds of BoWaP.

So why can't I 1cc UFO?!

« Reply #134 on: November 24, 2009, 09:41:03 PM »

Ended with max lives in stock.  WHAT.  Could have done it no-deaths too if I didn't suck at the first 2 seconds of BoWaP.

So why can't I 1cc UFO?!

Its probably because there is something wrong with UFO.

Jaimers

• You just did it because you're older than me.
« Reply #135 on: November 24, 2009, 10:20:55 PM »

Um, yeah, that was indeed easier.  :V
Third attempt.
Although I had a "what the fuck ZUN" moment on Kikuri's opener because Jesus Christ.

This also means PC98 all lunatic clear!  :D
The only lunatics left now are UFO and the fighters. 

lmagus

• I HATE VoWG
    • My Youtube
« Reply #136 on: November 24, 2009, 10:52:55 PM »

So why can't I 1cc UFO?!

What. I play both games just as bad. 6th stage for both on hard so far.
Actually I think I might 1cc UFO Hard before SA Hard
Current Goal: PCB Lunatic 1cc
Watch me on Youtube

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #139 on: November 24, 2009, 11:17:15 PM »
Struck the cap of 999.

Also, for anybody interested, my current StB Status:

Don't expect me to clear any more Scenes apart from attaining a better score.
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

theshirn

« Reply #141 on: November 25, 2009, 01:37:20 AM »

GRAH.  NOT.  FUN.

Finally, though, I've 1cc'd all Touhou games on Normal or higher.

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Lybydose

• Isn't cool enough to have a title
  • ESC -> Retry
« Reply #142 on: November 25, 2009, 02:50:45 AM »
So after failing UFO Hard another 3-4 times, I figured I'd try SA Lunatic again, and well...

The highlight of the run had to be capturing "Peta Flare" at 0 power when I had NEVER captured it before at any power level.  Oh and then I died to her 3rd non-spell.

Replay

Lord Scalgon

• Trying to get used to things...
« Reply #143 on: November 25, 2009, 03:07:00 AM »
Finally...a replay of my Virtue of Wind God Lunatic capture...

Video of my Virtue of Wind God capture

Took me a good 172 attempts, and it finally paid off.  Spent the past two days VoWG grinding (though I didn't grind as much as the past week and before), and this is the outstanding result.

Although I will admit - I was kinda shaking while pulling off crazy reflexes.  Even had to inevitably clip through a stream of four blue bullets, too, but all is well now.

Other than that, in the replay I uploaded, I was kinda messing around in the non-boss part of the stage, since I was practicing attempting to dodge countless bullets without bombing (had to use a bomb eventually).  Sure, I haven't 1CC'd MoF on Lunatic, but at least I achieved what I was dying to accomplish. :)

Also, in case anyone is curious about my Stage 6 Lunatic spell card history...well...

At least I got way better in Yamato Torus as of now...but feel free to laugh at me over Source of Rains...yeah, I totally fail...I never even captured that card until exactly my 100th attempt in that card. >_>

(and as a side note: I did all this while keeping LtC's promise of playing legit...)
Current ambition: NBND VoWG timeout.  Best run: NB1D

Seian Verian

• Snuggledragon
  • Snuggles for everyone
« Reply #144 on: November 25, 2009, 03:17:23 AM »
feel free to laugh at me over Source of Rains...yeah, I totally fail...I never even captured that card until exactly my 100th attempt in that card. >_>

??? Why would we laugh? It's an incredibly evil card...

Lord Scalgon

• Trying to get used to things...
« Reply #145 on: November 25, 2009, 03:22:11 AM »
??? Why would we laugh? It's an incredibly evil card...

I thought I did the worst when it came to that spell card...but yeah, I have to agree with you...it's evil...red and purple bullets ftl (I always get walled by it). :(
Current ambition: NBND VoWG timeout.  Best run: NB1D

nintendonut888

« Reply #146 on: November 25, 2009, 03:32:05 AM »
Inspired in a way by Ruro, I randomly went in and recorded a cold SoEW lunatic 1cc. It sucked, I died twice on Meira of all people, but I still cleared with a life to spare. :V

Hell, I'm going to go try again because I'm sure if I learn where everyone is I can do much better than this. I also nearly beat Marisa no deaths, but she brought up her suns when she only had a sliver of life left. D:
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #147 on: November 25, 2009, 04:03:40 AM »
Sauce of Rains is a stupid card. No one cares about it, really.

nintendonut888

« Reply #148 on: November 25, 2009, 04:45:20 AM »
Youtube-quality SoEW lunatic 1cc acquired. o> Some highlights:

Me getting a rare bomb drop in stage 1 and making up for it by missing one of the bombs the Magic Stones drop (though to be fair it was literally impossible to grab it given the situation).

Bombing Meira 3 times because lol Meira.

BEATING THE MOTHERFUCKING MAGIC STONES NO DEATHS ONE BOMB HELL YES.

Perfecting a good portion of Mima, yet still die twice in classic "fuck you" predicaments.

Hm~ Also I'm sorry Ruro. :(

theshirn

« Reply #149 on: November 25, 2009, 06:02:24 AM »
BEATING THE MOTHERFUCKING MAGIC STONES NO DEATHS ONE BOMB HELL YES.
Err...if you can't do this consistently, there's something very wrong.  I only ever need one bomb unless I screw up lolstreaming.