Author Topic: Numbers Mafia - Scum Win, Q.E.D.  (Read 39937 times)

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
Re: Numbers Mafia - Int Day = 3;
« Reply #180 on: November 02, 2009, 07:24:46 PM »
It's impossible for Affinity to have investigated Zak N1 because the vote was far too slow. With the open setup, there should have been no doubts in his results.

I have to go out soon and won't be around for the deadline. I would still prefer a Pesco lynch but that doesn't seem possible anymore.
Between Serpentarius and Zakeri, I believe Serp is the best bet right now. Mostly because I don't like the whole "I had predicted Ramus reaction's but still sincerely believed he was scum" and the arbitrary way he decides Zakeri looks scum and Pesco looks town when both did pretty much the same things.

##Unvote
##Vote Serpentarius

You should explain yourself Nietz. Your vote is the swinger here because whoever was at L-1, UK would have hammered.

However, the sequence of posting gives you a little cred for what you did.

Logical choice
##Vote Zak

Seian Verian

• Snuggledragon
  • Snuggles for everyone
« Reply #181 on: November 02, 2009, 08:50:01 PM »
I should never have joined this game... At the very least, I should have asked to be replaced before LyLo. Sadly, I'm here now, and at this point, I don't care enough to try and look at every single detail over and over again until my brain explodes.

##Vote Zakeri

My reasoning is little more than that Affinity was a cop, and voted him. Weak reasoning, I don't FREAKING CARE! I don't care about this game anymore, I want out, I can't get out, I haven't been able to do anything so I'll just take my best guess which happens to be really pathetic and go with it. If I'm wrong, scum can hammer, it's over, next game I'll stay out and at least won't get in the way, if I'm right, there's still some chance, but I'm a likely lynch due to my utter suckiness at this, and if that happens town loses anyway, whatever, I've stopped caring. Not that a thing I'm saying here makes a freaking bit of difference, but whatever x.x

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #182 on: November 02, 2009, 09:51:36 PM »
I hate all of you.

##Vote Pesco

Pesco needs to be lynched.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #183 on: November 02, 2009, 09:52:58 PM »
One upside of this is that we haven't seen the hammer yet. Okay one hour isn't much, but considering the players left, this is definitely a good sign.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #184 on: November 02, 2009, 10:05:28 PM »
One upside of this is that we haven't seen the hammer yet. Okay one hour isn't much, but considering the players left, this is definitely a good sign.

Well, the thing is, if both scum are already voting Zak, then of course there wouldn't be a hammer yet.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #185 on: November 02, 2009, 10:06:12 PM »
Well, the thing is, if both scum are already voting Zak, then of course there wouldn't be a hammer yet.

Same deal if Zak is scum

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #186 on: November 02, 2009, 10:08:53 PM »
Well, damn. This lylo is moving too fast. Regardless, I'm pretty sure at least one of Pesco and Zakeri must be scum. And Zakeri hasn't even posted today, so I want to hear what he has to say before deciding.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #187 on: November 02, 2009, 10:11:05 PM »
Bet you guys wouldn't be hesitating if it was me at L-1

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #188 on: November 02, 2009, 10:25:33 PM »
WHATDOYOUGETWHENYOUMULTIPLYSIXTIMESNINE?  Not 42, unfortunately.

Bah, go town.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #189 on: November 02, 2009, 10:35:09 PM »
Bet you guys wouldn't be hesitating if it was me at L-1

I wouldn't.

Because no matter what my scenario is, you are scum. Zak has a chance of being town.

But, Nietz has confirmed himself not scum.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #190 on: November 02, 2009, 10:41:45 PM »
EBWOP: Rather, confirmed himself as not scum with anyone who's not Zak.

« Reply #191 on: November 03, 2009, 02:43:40 AM »
I agree with UK that Neitz is the most pro-town player in the game, and Of UK, Drake, and Pesco, UK is the one I feel is less likely to be scum.

I'd rather go for drake now, but it looks like the choice is made for me. ##Vote: Pesco.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #192 on: November 03, 2009, 02:51:45 AM »
I agree with UK that Neitz is the most pro-town player in the game, and Of UK, Drake, and Pesco, UK is the one I feel is less likely to be scum.

I'd rather go for drake now, but it looks like the choice is made for me. ##Vote: Pesco.

Well, if you ARE town, I'm confirmed. I would have won had I hammered you as scum.

Nietz now can ONLY be scum with you, otherwise he's town. It's the same case with me. If you are town, Drake and Pesco are scum.

« Reply #193 on: November 03, 2009, 03:29:05 AM »
That's true. This puts me at much more ease about my vote. Though, I am slightly worried about Neitz, Since I think Pesco and I are equal in his eyes.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #194 on: November 03, 2009, 03:40:03 AM »
That's true. This puts me at much more ease about my vote. Though, I am slightly worried about Neitz, Since I think Pesco and I are equal in his eyes.

Why are you worried about Nietz at all?

UNLESS YOU ARE SCUM WITH HIM HE CANNOT BE SCUM!

Honestly, it worries ME that you seem to think there is at all a chance of Nietz being scum

##Unvote

« Reply #195 on: November 03, 2009, 04:28:31 AM »
I didn't say I was worried about Neitz being scum. I said I was worried about him picking wrong. how does "I think Pesco and I are equal in his eyes." mean anything other than "I don't want him to vote the wrong guy"?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #196 on: November 03, 2009, 04:36:01 AM »
I didn't say I was worried about Neitz being scum. I said I was worried about him picking wrong. how does "I think Pesco and I are equal in his eyes." mean anything other than "I don't want him to vote the wrong guy"?

Misread on my part.

I apologize.

That makes more sense now...hmm though....

Kerigis

• *Gnaws Donut*
  • Bow down before the true administrator!
« Reply #197 on: November 03, 2009, 04:41:10 AM »
OKAY students, important lesson today! We'll do something different today, okay?

VOTECOUNT
-----

Zakeri: 2(sen(pi/2)) (2) (Pesco, ShiningDrake) (L-1)
Pesco: cos(0) (1) (UncertainKitten, Zakeri) (L-2)

Not doing their homework: UncertainKitten, Nietz
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 08:03:26 AM by Kerigis »

Powerup punchin'!

« Reply #198 on: November 03, 2009, 04:57:20 AM »

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #199 on: November 03, 2009, 06:01:43 AM »
Obvscum team is UK and Zak. UK says in 169 that she thinks Zak is the safest vote. That would mean she does believe he is scum. In the same post, I'm the least safest vote but the strongest case. Most likely town but scummiest wut?

Looking at her recent posts, she's pretty adamant that I'm scum with Zak. If that's so, it shouldn't be holding her back except that Zak is scum and so is she.

Seian Verian

• Snuggledragon
  • Snuggles for everyone
« Reply #200 on: November 03, 2009, 07:15:59 AM »
Obvscum team is UK and Zak. UK says in 169 that she thinks Zak is the safest vote. That would mean she does believe he is scum. In the same post, I'm the least safest vote but the strongest case. Most likely town but scummiest wut?

Looking at her recent posts, she's pretty adamant that I'm scum with Zak. If that's so, it shouldn't be holding her back except that Zak is scum and so is she.

I do agree that Zak and UK seems likely, but I still don't understand your reasoning on her being "adamant" that you and Zak are both scum. She said that there's a chance of Zak being town, but that she's sure you're scum.

Alright... Possible scumteams I guess. Since apparently I'm thinking more clearly at midnight today than I have been at ANY OTHER TIME during this game >.<

Zak/UK: UK hasn't hammered Zak, so if she's scum he is. In

Pesco/Zak: Possible, but probably pointless to speculate on. I won't bother elaborating unless asked, I think it's subject to WIFOM.

And going from the point of view of someone who doesn't know alignment...

Pesco/Drake: This was already stated by UK. If both of the scum are already voting one person, how could they hammer?

Hm... Honestly... I'm still sort of leaning toward Zak/UK at the moment. UK does seem to be absolutely adamant about Pesco being scum. A bit too much so... And Zakeri voted Pesco along with UK.

...That's all I have, really. Did you expect MORE?

Also, @ UK: Could you explain more on your reasoning that you're ABSOLUTELY SURE Pesco is scum? You went from his being most likely to be scum, to his being scum, PERIOD.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #201 on: November 03, 2009, 07:31:12 AM »
At the very base of it, nobody can be cleared as definitely not scum because we haven't got a hammer. The only thing that is definite here is that Zak is scum. I know myself to be town, therefore if Zak is town, the game should have been over already.

Another thing that's come to mind. UK claims that Zak isn't hammered because both scum are voting already. So explain the Pesco/SDrake scumteam. How does that even fit with all the other stuff UK has been saying?

« Reply #202 on: November 03, 2009, 01:29:46 PM »
The thing is, Pesco, You and I are the only ones who are certain. Naturally, our votes are going to be on each other right now because we've proven that between the two of us, one is scum. I know this, and I know you know this. To top it off, we've practically been doing the exact same thing these past few days, so it's understandable people can't tell which of us are scum.

Drake has been lurking all game. His first and only vote this entire game happened directly after yours in what one could almost call a blatant bandwagon. He's only done one thing all game, and it's linked to you, Pesco. I'm certain both of you are scum.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #203 on: November 03, 2009, 02:01:52 PM »
That's a nice load of waffling there and you've claimed scum with it too.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #204 on: November 03, 2009, 02:49:08 PM »

Actually, I'm adamant that EITHER Zak or Shining Drake is scum with you.

Zak's recent posts gave me pauce in that regard.

Also, @ UK: Could you explain more on your reasoning that you're ABSOLUTELY SURE Pesco is scum? You went from his being most likely to be scum, to his being scum, PERIOD.

Reasoning is in my wall post.

Ask a specific question.

Another thing that's come to mind. UK claims that Zak isn't hammered because both scum are voting already. So explain the Pesco/SDrake scumteam. How does that even fit with all the other stuff UK has been saying?

Please show me where I stated that Zakeri HAD to be scum?

At any rate, Pesco has helped me out a lot

##vote Pesco

Nietz, it's your choice now.

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #205 on: November 03, 2009, 03:15:17 PM »
Well, that simplify things a lot.
##Vote Pesco

All according to the keikaku.

:​V

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #206 on: November 03, 2009, 03:59:45 PM »
Sigh you people...

I even had a foolproof tell that ensured UK as town.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #207 on: November 03, 2009, 04:54:16 PM »
I hate you all.

I should have hammered Zak.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #208 on: November 03, 2009, 04:57:22 PM »
Eheheh.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #209 on: November 03, 2009, 05:04:08 PM »
I had a feeling about Nietz but at that point I'd have been accusing everyone not named UncertainKitten. So I basically ignored that feeling. I mean, from the evidence we had both Pesco and Zak were decent plays...

I actually don't feel bad about how I performed, I feel bad about being outplayed by Nietz and Zak to be honest. I realize I made a lot of mistakes but it just feels like I was more logical this time.

I will say I'm considering hanging back D1 like Kilga does...I found I was a lot less influenced when I reread D2...if I can focus my reads a little more I'd be better off.