Author Topic: Incident Mansion Quest (Open / Join any time!)  (Read 4262 times)

Tom

  • *
  • Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
Re: Incident Mansion Quest (Open / Join any time!)
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2020, 09:50:35 PM »
:]

> " No need to be shy,since I am thankful you are both accompanying and helping me out : I could  accompany you back to Marisa,or even talk to her on your behalf about this... explaining you REALLY worked out,and are somehow foushed, in OVERSEEING HER CLEANING HER PORTION as well,only sparing some time for REDING, and you could scarcely put your skills of SEAMSTRESS to good fruit..."


> All the while inspect Alice's and,if she is present, Shangai's Body Language for reactions and minimal gestures tied at the exact moment we utter a particular word and/or she responds with another.

> "Look I know I can't hide anything from your intuition but can you please not p-pry?  I-It's personal"

> Alice seems a little tense
> You haddn't been paying any attention to Shanghai but you now notice something peculiar about her body language, she seems to be avoiding eye contact with you and hiding behind the Sacred Rituals book she's carrying

> You've now arrived at the Hakurei Shrine and Alice sets her grimoire and sewing kit on the donation box and sits down on the steps in front of it.  Shanghai hands her the Sacred Rituals book and shortly after she begins drawing out some shapes on the ground with chalk

> You remember there being a barrel of salt in your kitchen

meow56

  • Hmm...
Re: Incident Mansion Quest (Open / Join any time!)
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2020, 10:53:40 PM »
>"...Very well."
>"If you ever need me, don't hesitate to ask."

>Head into the kitchen and grab a cup of salt.

Tom

  • *
  • Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
Re: Incident Mansion Quest (Open / Join any time!)
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2020, 01:50:57 AM »
>"...Very well."
>"If you ever need me, don't hesitate to ask."

>Head into the kitchen and grab a cup of salt.
> She replies "I-I will, I-I'm just n-not ready now"

> You aren't called the Mystical Oriental Love Consultant for nothing, your wicked sharp intuition is good at solving both the incidents of Gensokyo and the heart!  You can't help someone who's unwilling to open their heart to you however... 
> The only thing you can tell at the moment is that whatever is troubling Alice is close to her heart, like a relationship or her family

> You head into the kitchen and fill a cup with salt from the barrel marked "Not Edible - Rituals Only".
> When you return outside you're surprised by the progress Alice and Shanghai have made on the magic circle.  It is a large twelve pointed circle and its extremely intricate towards the edges, lined with symbols you lack the training to decipher.  Its times like this you regret neglecting your Shrine Maiden training to live your carefree lifestyle...  but its alright you reassure yourself, you have Alice's help.

Shrine Gate (West), Top Point of Magic Circle (North), Donation Box (East), Bottom Point of Magic Circle (South)
[attach=1]
Click on thumbnail to view image

> When Alice notices you she points at some lines which are double-traced and the center of the circle "The Shrine Maiden shall fill these lines in salt and then sit with her legs crossed in the center facing the western side while the assistant chants the summoning spell from the southern point of the circle"
> "We also need an artifact representing who we want to summon, we wouldn't want to summon the wrong person or some evil demon by accident...  From what I've read in the Youkai Encyclopedia Keiki is a sculptor god, so something sculpted or some kind of statue will suffice"
> "After you've filled in the bits of salt and are ready place the artifact on the northern point of the circle"

meow56

  • Hmm...
Re: Incident Mansion Quest (Open / Join any time!)
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2020, 02:07:17 PM »
>Something sculpted, or a statue...
>We have something like that?

>Start filling the lines with salt.

Tom

  • *
  • Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
Re: Incident Mansion Quest (Open / Join any time!)
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2020, 04:17:51 PM »
>Something sculpted, or a statue...
>We have something like that?

>Start filling the lines with salt.

> Now that you think about it the Golden Invitation itself might suffice, it looks intricate enough to be sculpted

> You pull out the heavy golden statue from your sleeve, the sun's rays reflect brightly off of its golden top and mahogany base.

> You start filling in the double traced lines Alice mentioned along with some other areas Alice directs you to.  The North Northeast triangle that forms the magic circle is now lined with salt

> You are standing on the steps in front of the donation box on the East of the magic circle and watch as small blue flames light up on the North Northeast, South Southeast and West edge points of the triangle

> Alice sets down the locked sewing kit, Frimoire and Sacred Rituals Book on the point where she's going to sit and then sits down beside them and reads about the next steps in the ritual

meow56

  • Hmm...
Re: Incident Mansion Quest (Open / Join any time!)
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2020, 09:27:55 PM »
>You mean the east of the magic circle?

>Keep going.

Tom

  • *
  • Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
Re: Incident Mansion Quest (Open / Join any time!)
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2020, 09:56:09 PM »
// Edited, it's east like you say, (the original text said west of the donation box)

> You place the golden statue on the Northern point of the magic circle and sit down facing the gate (West) and stairs leading to the shrine, in the distance you can see the vast majority of Gensokyo, the Forest of Magic below, Eientei in the distance to the left, the Village in the center and Youkai Mountain and Misty Lake to the right.

> Alice explains "E-everything seems to be ready, as you know you'll be unconscious for the duration the deity is invoked into your body.  I-I'll quickly inform her of the e-event and show her the invitation before finishing invocation"

> Alice has been patiently waiting on your right for you to finish, fidgeting with her locked sewing kit and taking a last look at the incantation.  Shanghai is sitting on your left just outside the magic circle looking determined

> When she notices you sitting down she asks "S-shall we?"

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Incident Mansion Quest (Open / Join any time!)
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2020, 09:40:46 PM »
// Edited, it's east like you say, (the original text said west of the donation box)

> You place the golden statue on the Northern point of the magic circle and sit down facing the gate (West) and stairs leading to the shrine, in the distance you can see the vast majority of Gensokyo, the Forest of Magic below, Eientei in the distance to the left, the Village in the center and Youkai Mountain and Misty Lake to the right.

> Alice explains "E-everything seems to be ready, as you know you'll be unconscious for the duration the deity is invoked into your body.  I-I'll quickly inform her of the e-event and show her the invitation before finishing invocation"

> Alice has been patiently waiting on your right for you to finish, fidgeting with her locked sewing kit and taking a last look at the incantation.  Shanghai is sitting on your left just outside the magic circle looking determined

> When she notices you sitting down she asks "S-shall we?"


> Take a last good look around to see if everything&everyone is alright in place .


> If so ,give the go ahead to Alice and proceed.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Tom

  • *
  • Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
Re: Incident Mansion Quest (Open / Join any time!)
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2020, 10:06:53 PM »
> Taking good look around you you see Alice practicing the spell and Shanghai watching intently from the other side

> You nod to Alice and she starts somewhat nervously reciting the spell out loud, the slight blue embers on the edges of the triangle glow brighter and you start to feel a little light headed

> When she reaches the main incantation the lines you previously poured salt on light up red in the same color as your Yin Yang orb and you feel tired as if you've stayed up five days straight investigating an incident
> Shortly before your vision completely fades you notice something that you feel should bother you but are too relaxed and tired to care.  Specifically you notice the shadow of something fly over your head really quick and what sounds like someone catching something to your right.  But you reassure yourself all that matters is taking it easy and you let yourself float away from reality...



> You wake up on the steps of the shrine, look around and notice Alice isn't there but the Ghost Princess Yuyuko is staring at you from a small bridge in the distance.  This isn't your shrine!  This is Hakugyokuru!
[attach=1]

> She approaches while asking "What brings you here today miss Hakurei?  I don't think we're causing any trouble, unless little Youmu is up to something like-..." before shes interrupted by something she notices about you and stares in shock
> "Reimu, you look a bit pale today... like in the 'I can see right through you' sort of way"
> Confused you look down and immediately notice you're transparent!  In fear Yuyuko did something to you, you reach for something to defend yourself with but its no use, your hands pass right through everything you touch!

> You have lost control of Reimu Hakurei



Meanwhile at the Hakurei Shrine...

> You wake up to find your mind hazy, you feel like your soul's been split in half...
> Where are you?  A few moments ago you were doing something important but can't seem to remember.  Like a dream you've woken up from and can't recall what happened even though it was mere minutes ago

> However your mind calms when you recognize someone familiar standing in front of you, your daughter Alice!  She looks quite different from the last time you saw her, when she left Makai.

> You have gained control of Shinki (via Reimu Hakurei)
[attach=2]

> Alice breaks the silence and speaks up "M-mother, I-is that really you?" in a scared tone
> She appears to be opening some kind of small box

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Incident Mansion Quest (Open / Join any time!)
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2020, 12:18:40 AM »
> Taking good look around you you see Alice practicing the spell and Shanghai watching intently from the other side

> You nod to Alice and she starts somewhat nervously reciting the spell out loud, the slight blue embers on the edges of the triangle glow brighter and you start to feel a little light headed

> When she reaches the main incantation the lines you previously poured salt on light up red in the same color as your Yin Yang orb and you feel tired as if you've stayed up five days straight investigating an incident
> Shortly before your vision completely fades you notice something that you feel should bother you but are too relaxed and tired to care.  Specifically you notice the shadow of something fly over your head really quick and what sounds like someone catching something to your right.  But you reassure yourself all that matters is taking it easy and you let yourself float away from reality...



> You wake up on the steps of the shrine, look around and notice Alice isn't there but the Ghost Princess Yuyuko is staring at you from a small bridge in the distance.  This isn't your shrine!  This is Hakugyokuru!
[attach=1]
> She approaches while asking "What brings you here today miss Hakurei?  I don't think we're causing any trouble, unless little Youmu is up to something like-..." before shes interrupted by something she notices about you and stares in shock
> "Reimu, you look a bit pale today... like in the 'I can see right through you' sort of way"
> Confused you look down and immediately notice you're transparent!  In fear Yuyuko did something to you, you reach for something to defend yourself with but its no use, your hands pass right through everything you touch!

> You have lost control of Reimu Hakurei



Meanwhile at the Hakurei Shrine...

> You wake up to find your mind hazy, you feel like your soul's been split in half...
> Where are you?  A few moments ago you were doing something important but can't seem to remember.  Like a dream you've woken up from and can't recall what happened even though it was mere minutes ago

> However your mind calms when you recognize someone familiar standing in front of you, your daughter Alice!  She looks quite different from the last time you saw her, when she left Makai.

> You have gained control of Shinki (via Reimu Hakurei)
[attach=2]
> Alice breaks the silence and speaks up "M-mother, I-is that really you?" in a scared tone
> She appears to be opening some kind of small box
???
 :wat:
 :o
> Somehow puzzled :" ....Alice dear...? It has been sudden and after quite some time and change but I am so much glad...Did you need something of me,dear?

> Look at what she is doing with that small box.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 12:21:29 AM by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Tom

  • *
  • Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
Re: Incident Mansion Quest (Open / Join any time!)
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2020, 01:42:18 AM »
???
 :wat:
 :o
> Somehow puzzled :" ....Alice dear...? It has been sudden and after quite some time and change but I am so much glad...Did you need something of me,dear?

> Look at what she is doing with that small box.

> After hearing your words Alice's expression changes to one of relief
> Shanghai throws something to Alice and she catches it and places it in the box before running up and embracing you in a hug

> She stutters a bit and says "I-I found this on my doorstep a w-week ago, I-I've been worried sick that something happened to you since!"
> Alice points in the box and you see a ribbon with two red glowing crystals, identical to the one you use to tie your hair!
> She continues "Y-you never removed it so I feared s-something must have happened..." before pausing and looking down

> Alice's expression sinks "But now look what I've done, the shrine maiden's gonna be furious once she wakes up and finds out I hijacked the ritual..."

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Incident Mansion Quest (Open / Join any time!)
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2020, 05:08:25 AM »
> After hearing your words Alice's expression changes to one of relief
> Shanghai throws something to Alice and she catches it and places it in the box before running up and embracing you in a hug

> She stutters a bit and says "I-I found this on my doorstep a w-week ago, I-I've been worried sick that something happened to you since!"
> Alice points in the box and you see a ribbon with two red glowing crystals, identical to the one you use to tie your hair!
> She continues "Y-you never removed it so I feared s-something must have happened..." before pausing and looking down

> Alice's expression sinks "But now look what I've done, the shrine maiden's gonna be furious once she wakes up and finds out I hijacked the ritual..."


> Hug back our dear Alice in a comfortably motherly way for a brief time  then say with a mother's smile and tone:" I am fine and here,dear,though I am still trying to recall something quite important I had been doing before this... hijacked and tugging summoning ritual".


> " About the shrine maiden, Reimu if I am not mistaken...I advise you should patiently and bravely hear her out for she has her fair reasons , afterwards do explain her your justified worries and what is known of the truth of this matter and finally it is going to be,or at the very least a good beginning for it,  time to start patching up ,making amends and...even helping each other by your own choice and capacity".


> " Remember that ,by your free choice and reasoning,you could be more open and seek out comfort,counsel, help and support from your willing friends,acquaintances and any willing and dependable fellow".


> " About my ribbon suddenly "materializing" at your doorstep...Did you ,or might-be anyone else, notice anything else peculiar preceding that time,during it or afterwards ?"



^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .