Author Topic: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3  (Read 15777 times)

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2019, 06:46:47 AM »
> Stop moving and close our eyes. Try finding Sakuya purely by locating her essence.
> You keep still and focus...
> A few somewhat nearby but you aren't sure it's Sakuya... Especially with how similar they are.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2019, 06:47:31 AM »
> Head in the direction of the closest energy source.
> By the way, have either of you felt anything unusual in the last minute or two? I, uh, actually figured out how to move you around within my body...
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 06:49:23 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2019, 07:16:56 AM »
> Head in the direction of the closest energy source.
> By the way, have either of you felt anything unusual in the last minute or two? I, uh, actually figured out how to move you around within my body...


// Mmmh,tge "Koa-Space" is so far ,understandably sp,but an aim should be to comfortably&skillfully&securely augment space AND resuce the Essences Space and limited and sensible so let's be careful with experimenting by moving around,especially  without prior knowledge of the "Inner Involved Ones"//


> "Ah it might seem weird,though no weird sensations should be felt seeing as none happened so far,but it is just is for better comfortability&understanding I had to shift in different body parts with care ,since I was feeling as if a tad cramped,1 at a time in my head,legs,but it even felt a bit Worse ,till finally the ly chest since  ,and it somehow surprised me you both did not or barely notice...or ...?


> Stay alert in following and identify who is that Energy Source.


>.Can we now notice some familiarity in while sensing among Energy Essences like with this one?


> Id it is Miss Sakuya,approach, if it is the Young Mistress, first make sure she is aware we are here and approach her if she is accepting ; we should be ready for some explantions and demonstrations in eiter case like through Lady Patchouli before.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 07:32:32 AM by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2019, 12:58:07 AM »
> Head in the direction of the closest energy source.
> By the way, have either of you felt anything unusual in the last minute or two? I, uh, actually figured out how to move you around within my body...

// Mmmh,tge "Koa-Space" is so far ,understandably sp,but an aim should be to comfortably&skillfully&securely augment space AND resuce the Essences Space and limited and sensible so let's be careful with experimenting by moving around,especially  without prior knowledge of the "Inner Involved Ones"//


> "Ah it might seem weird,though no weird sensations should be felt seeing as none happened so far,but it is just is for better comfortability&understanding I had to shift in different body parts with care ,since I was feeling as if a tad cramped,1 at a time in my head,legs,but it even felt a bit Worse ,till finally the ly chest since  ,and it somehow surprised me you both did not or barely notice...or ...?


> Stay alert in following and identify who is that Energy Source.


>.Can we now notice some familiarity in while sensing among Energy Essences like with this one?


> Id it is Miss Sakuya,approach, if it is the Young Mistress, first make sure she is aware we are here and approach her if she is accepting ; we should be ready for some explantions and demonstrations in eiter case like through Lady Patchouli before.
> You start for the nearest suspect.
> "You should really quit that..." Remilia speaks.

> It seems to just be one of the fairy maids when you get closer.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2019, 04:10:40 AM »
> Does it feel strange?
> Drat. Try for the next essence source.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2019, 09:53:32 PM »
> Does it feel strange?
> Drat. Try for the next essence source.
> "No, it feels just as common as walking around the mansion." Remilia likely rolls her eyes, if you could see her...
> The nearest one seems to be another fairy that you can see without moving too far from the last one.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2019, 02:17:21 AM »
> Oh. I thought it might, if you wanted me to stop...
> Keeeeep searching...
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2019, 05:00:36 AM »
> Oh. I thought it might, if you wanted me to stop...
> Keeeeep searching...
> "She's just bothered by the idea. There isn't anything too uncomfortable happening to us." Patchouli explains.
> "N-Now why would you go and say that!?" Remilia whines.
> You continue your sear-
> "Um, miss Koakuma? If you're looking for Patchouli, we still haven't found her. The mistress was just here a while ago, so she should still be in here." The fairy you recently found starts to explain. "Chief Maid went to the Young Mistress' room, and Meiling is outside."
> "How do you know where Meiling is?" The previous fairy questions.
> "Well she's usually there, right?"
> "Then what about Sakuya-san?"
> "I saw her go by."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2019, 05:02:28 AM »
> Oh...Well, still, if you can feel it happening, that's something worth noting.
> Nod with a smile.
> "Thank you, dear."
> Exit the library and head toward Flan's room in search of Sakuya.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2019, 05:08:39 AM »
> Oh...Well, still, if you can feel it happening, that's something worth noting.
> Nod with a smile.
> "Thank you, dear."
> Exit the library and head toward Flan's room in search of Sakuya.
> You stop your search and head for Flandre's room.
> The door to her room is open, with Sakuya inside speaking to the Young Mistress.
> "I mean, it'd be a fun idea, but I have to wait a while and come up with something new for her." Flandre explains... something.
> "So she was acting on her own... Well, aside from that, how are you feeling today, Young Mistress?" Sakuya asks.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2019, 05:10:31 AM »
> Oh
> uh
> Are either of them looking this way?
> Are there any immediate hiding places? If so, duck behind the closest one. If not, stop and start backing away.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2019, 05:32:25 AM »
> Oh
> uh
> Are either of them looking this way?
> Are there any immediate hiding places? If so, duck behind the closest one. If not, stop and start backing away.
> Thankfully not.
> The best you could do without getting into line of sight would be around the corner.
> You do your best to slip to such, quietly, stealthily...
> "Nn, I feel like I wanna do more outside. But I'm tired right now... All that planning for a bit of results. It was fun for a little while..." Flandre answers.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2019, 05:33:37 AM »
> If we reached the corner, would we still be able to hear this conversation?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2019, 05:38:22 AM »
> If we reached the corner, would we still be able to hear this conversation?
> Yes. Flandre's room is quite close to this corner. It's practically at the other end of a T intersection. The direction you came from would be opposite of her room, while the corner you are at now leads away perpendicularly to her room.
> The door to her room isn't immediately next to the corner, at least.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2019, 05:39:00 AM »
> Back all the way to the T, then, while still listening.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2019, 05:42:00 AM »
> Back all the way to the T, then, while still listening.
> You are at the closest spot to her room. If you go back towards the library's direction, you'd be at risk of being seen until you could get further away, and such might not be close enough to hear them.
> Unless you mean to go directly into the intersection and stand there, which would be an even greater risk of being noticed.
> Or retreating further away from the room in this hallway, which while would keep you unseen, might mean hearing less.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2019, 10:48:42 AM »
> Oh. Hide at this corner, then, and keep listening.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2019, 01:37:58 PM »
> Oh. Hide at this corner, then, and keep listening.
> You keep where you are.
> "So you will return to sleep?"
> "Mhm."
> "Okay. The maids and I will continue to work on the library repairs. Thankfully, it seems not too many books were damaged." Sakuya speaks.
> "I won't ask for any books for a while then." Flandre comments.
> "If that's what you choose."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2019, 01:49:54 PM »
> !
> Scuttle back to the library entrance and wait there for Sakuya.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2019, 01:07:52 AM »

> Assume a Poised Air once we are close to the Library.


> " Mmmh ,could you clearly hear what was talked about between the Young Mistress and Miss Sakuya? It  seem there is going to be ,after a thinking-pause,more planning and expected results ,involving myself alongside "growth opportunities ".

> If they could not hear well,resume it for them.





   

^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2019, 04:42:59 AM »
> !
> Scuttle back to the library entrance and wait there for Sakuya.
> Assume a Poised Air once we are close to the Library.


> " Mmmh ,could you clearly hear what was talked about between the Young Mistress and Miss Sakuya? It  seem there is going to be ,after a thinking-pause,more planning and expected results ,involving myself alongside "growth opportunities ".

> If they could not hear well,resume it for them.





   


> You quickly start back for the library.
> "Yes, I did.I wonder it's good she doesn't want anything to read right now." Patchouli speaks up.
> "Yes. Hm, I think I might've missed some..." Remilia considers
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2019, 04:52:31 AM »
> I suppose we could always ask her tomorrow. So it appears that anyone in me shares my senses more and more the longer they are there...I wonder if that would eventually lead to anything more?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2019, 01:36:01 AM »

> I suppose we could always ask her tomorrow. So it appears that anyone in me shares my senses more and more the longer they are there...I wonder if that would eventually lead to anything more?

// Sorry but I am having some glitching troubleg with MotK's formatting fonts and so it could happen,like in this instance,that without intending to,nor I can 100% remedy save for removing  some of it after posting,entire paragraphs are "bolded" out or with an alternative font size than intended or even with HTML TAGS  showing//.

> Is Miss Sakuya coming this way?Don't look like we are expecting her.

> "Well for now, unless you deem that it  imprudent, I can always ask Miss Sakuya some details more or less indirect details trying to avoid any hints that I,and by extension we,have taken an opportunity for a relatively necessary eavesdrop. "
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 07:45:14 PM by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2019, 04:43:41 AM »
> I suppose we could always ask her tomorrow. So it appears that anyone in me shares my senses more and more the longer they are there...I wonder if that would eventually lead to anything more?
// Sorry but I am having some glitching troubleg with MotK's formatting fonts and so it could happen,like in this instance,that without intending to,nor I can 100% remedy save for removing the  after posting,entire paragraphs are "bolded" out or with an alternative font size or even with  showing//.

> Is Miss Sakuya coming this way?Don't look like we are expecting her.

> "Well for now, unless you deem that it  imprudent, I can always ask Miss Sakuya some details more or less indirect details trying to avoid any hints that I,and by extension we,have taken an opportunity for a relatively necessary eavesdrop. "


> Sakuya doesn't seem to be following...
> "I'm just getting used to it again. After all, I was in here before Patchy was." Remilia argues.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2019, 04:46:41 AM »
> Of course, but you leaving may have an effect where your consciousness needs to acclimate again. It's an interesting discovery if true, I think.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2019, 08:02:27 PM »
> Since miss Sakuya does not seem to be coming,Energy-Sense while gliding over to the place where we were eavesdropping before,but casually and not in a sneaky manner.


> Of course if we spot or hear or energy-sense her approaching ,do approach her.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2019, 10:41:50 PM »
> Of course, but you leaving may have an effect where your consciousness needs to acclimate again. It's an interesting discovery if true, I think.
> Since miss Sakuya does not seem to be coming,Energy-Sense while gliding over to the place where we were eavesdropping before,but casually and not in a sneaky manner.


> Of course if we spot or hear or energy-sense her approaching ,do approach her.
> "I'll just learn quickly then. Easy enough. Remilia boasts.

> For who? There isn't anyone nearby in the path you're taking back to the library.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2019, 11:36:14 PM »
> I am sure you will have no trouble at all, Mistress. Particularly with the level of control you had earlier.
> Keep our energy radar tuned for Sakuya as we travel.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2019, 11:14:01 PM »
> I am sure you will have no trouble at all, Mistress. Particularly with the level of control you had earlier.
> Keep our energy radar tuned for Sakuya as we travel.


> Not just for miss Sakuya,to be sure, and are all of the Fairy Maids staying and "patrolling" around the Library Quarters thus not approaching any conjuntion ?


> Quest List&Details?
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2019, 07:12:59 AM »
> I am sure you will have no trouble at all, Mistress. Particularly with the level of control you had earlier.
> Keep our energy radar tuned for Sakuya as we travel.

> Not just for miss Sakuya,to be sure, and are all of the Fairy Maids staying and "patrolling" around the Library Quarters thus not approaching any conjuntion ?


> Quest List&Details?
> You continue feeling for the nearby energies, though there's no one really nearby yet.
> You return to the library, seeing not much has changed, if anything.

> You don't have any immediate objectives. Patchouli is safe and sound with you now.
>_