Author Topic: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3  (Read 8592 times)

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2019, 01:32:28 PM »
> Begin investigating the library for damage, as well as appraising how cleanup efforts have gone so far.
> While investigating the damage, try moving Remilia around to different parts of our body, to see how we're physically affected, if at all. Head, wings, arms, hands, legs, feet, stomach, heart, etc.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 01:45:28 PM by Kilgamayan »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2019, 03:09:03 PM »
> Begin investigating the library for damage, as well as appraising how cleanup efforts have gone so far.
> While investigating the damage, try moving Remilia around to different parts of our body, to see how we're physically affected, if at all. Head, wings, arms, hands, legs, feet, stomach, heart, etc.
> Before "Doing the Moving" explain to Mistress Remilia and to Lady Patchouly; detail that we are about to try again a more accurate&structured,a  better position&fit learn jointed a better help along overall for fitting hopefully-ingenious " improvements and & expereience "...with and by reliable correspondence.

> ...Ah What could we could feel about the Chief Maid's  Energy-Variations according to Time-Stop Time-Manipulation of the Chief maide ?
> It has been always more flleting,in specific a far better timing plus range plus focus plus know-where, to "Radar It Out for Temporary Traces ....even more "Temporary" and hardly "Radar "  wherewhile "Un-Sakuya-Joined"; though we  somethings in&out of that  must have been not nearly thoughtful enough,"a few" glossed over and amiss... are they not?
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2019, 03:11:14 AM »
> Before "Doing the Moving" explain to Mistress Remilia and to Lady Patchouly; detail that we are about to try again a more accurate&structured,a  better position&fit learn jointed a better help along overall for fitting hopefully-ingenious " improvements and & expereience "...with and by reliable correspondence.

> Don't do this. (The rest of the post is fine.)

I'm intentionally not saying anything while doing the shifting. Sorry if that wasn't clear previously.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2019, 11:15:47 PM »
> Begin investigating the library for damage, as well as appraising how cleanup efforts have gone so far.
> While investigating the damage, try moving Remilia around to different parts of our body, to see how we're physically affected, if at all. Head, wings, arms, hands, legs, feet, stomach, heart, etc.
> Before "Doing the Moving" explain to Mistress Remilia and to Lady Patchouly; detail that we are about to try again a more accurate&structured,a  better position&fit learn jointed a better help along overall for fitting hopefully-ingenious " improvements and & expereience "...with and by reliable correspondence.

> ...Ah What could we could feel about the Chief Maid's  Energy-Variations according to Time-Stop Time-Manipulation of the Chief maide ?
> It has been always more flleting,in specific a far better timing plus range plus focus plus know-where, to "Radar It Out for Temporary Traces ....even more "Temporary" and hardly "Radar "  wherewhile "Un-Sakuya-Joined"; though we  somethings in&out of that  must have been not nearly thoughtful enough,"a few" glossed over and amiss... are they not?

> Don't do this. (The rest of the post is fine.)

I'm intentionally not saying anything while doing the shifting. Sorry if that wasn't clear previously.
> You aren't sure about moving Remilia around in such ways... Such puts the worry of you being affected negatively, or Remilia instead, which might be worse...
> Especially with Patchouli, a close friend of hers, here too.

> You don't recall too much about Sakuya's magic/energy...

> The destruction is still... there. The entire library isn't trashed, but that hole is still just sitting up there. It seems like they're deciding to worry about it last, focusing efforts on the few other parts instead.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2019, 11:20:46 PM »
> Is there anywhere on that list where we would feel comfortable moving Remilia, given we've already tried a few locations with her? Shift her around there if so.
> "Miss Sakuya? Are you here?"
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 04:52:40 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2019, 11:35:10 PM »
> Is there anywhere on that list where we would feel comfortable moving Remilia, given we've already tried a few locations with her? Shift her around there if so.
> "Miss Sakuya? Are you here?"
> You are. And so, you attempt a bit.
> There is no response.
> Your attempts don't seem to yield anything unique nor any visible changes...
> However, after them, Sakuya suddenly appears in your field of view.
> "Huh..." She holds her head in thought. "Are you, perhaps, with the mistress again?"
> "Hmm?" Remilia questions.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2019, 11:40:58 PM »
> Nod.
> "Yes, actually. How could you tell?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #67 on: December 31, 2019, 11:42:20 PM »
> Nod.
> "Yes, actually. How could you tell?"
> "Huh. It just felt like she called for me. At any rate... is there something you need?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2019, 11:43:34 PM »
> "I was just checking to see if you were around. Sorry. That's interesting, though...since I called for you."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #69 on: December 31, 2019, 11:44:12 PM »
> "I was just checking to see if you were around. Sorry. That's interesting, though...since I called for you."
> "Mm... Well, I'll get back to my business, then."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2020, 12:26:45 AM »
> Take on a slightly (but only slightly) sterner look and tone
> "...Wouldn't it be better if you came with us, Sakuya?"
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 06:31:23 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2020, 12:27:42 AM »
> Take on a slightly (but only slightly) sterner look and tone
> "...Wouldn't it be better if you came with us, Sakuya?"
> "The mansion is still in need of repairs. I don't know what business you still have, but I'd like to restore the mansion first."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2020, 01:27:46 AM »
> Relax into a smile, and bow.
> "Okay, good. Thank you very much."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2020, 04:00:00 PM »
> "The mansion is still in need of repairs. I don't know what business you still have, but I'd like to restore the mansion first."
>_


> Make sure Mistress Remilia and Lady Patchouli hear it as well.




> " Mhmh,of course after seeing if  it is of no hinderance in both directions , but is there something, I or rather we with the willing help of the Mistress or Lady Patchouli,could do for a bit of contribution with it directly or indirectly or outside of the Mansion?
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2020, 07:59:23 PM »
> Relax into a smile, and bow.
> "Okay, good. Thank you very much."

> Make sure Mistress Remilia and Lady Patchouli hear it as well.




> " Mhmh,of course after seeing if  it is of no hinderance in both directions , but is there something, I or rather we with the willing help of the Mistress or Lady Patchouli,could do for a bit of contribution with it directly or indirectly or outside of the Mansion?
> "You can leave it to us maids. Just try not to make it worse, I suppose?"
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2020, 08:01:02 PM »
> Chuckle.
> "I'll do my best. Where might I be able to retrieve a parasol?"
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2020, 08:11:44 PM »
> Chuckle.
> "I'll do my best. Where might I be able to retrieve a parasol?"
> "There should be some in the mistress or the young mistress' rooms if you can't find them elsewhere."
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2020, 08:15:39 PM »
> Nod.
> "Thank you. Best of luck with this."
> Should I retrieve one from your room, Mistress? Or should I visit the Young Mistress? I imagine she will figure out what is going on...she should probably go to sleep, but she may not want to join with us anyway. Or, I suppose, even if she did join with us, she could go to sleep here...come to think of it, Mistress, if you wanted to return to sleep, you could also do so here.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 09:30:24 PM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2020, 04:01:15 AM »
> Nod.
> "Thank you. Best of luck with this."
> Should I retrieve one from your room, Mistress? Or should I visit the Young Mistress? I imagine she will figure out what is going on...she should probably go to sleep, but she may not want to join with us anyway. Or, I suppose, even if she did join with us, she could go to sleep here...come to think of it, Mistress, if you wanted to return to sleep, you could also do so here.
> "Well, my room of course." Remilia only answers the first.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #79 on: January 07, 2020, 04:02:06 AM »
> Understood~
> Head back to Remilia's room and retrieve a parasol.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #80 on: January 07, 2020, 04:05:18 AM »
> Understood~
> Head back to Remilia's room and retrieve a parasol.
> You start back for Remilia's room.
> The fairy maids in the library are starting to focus on the hole now, though they seem lost on how to do anything for it.
> Entering the room, you find a parasol is simply waiting for you against the wall nearest to you.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #81 on: January 07, 2020, 04:06:18 AM »
> "...Huh..."
> Pick it up.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #82 on: January 07, 2020, 05:12:32 AM »
> "...Huh..."
> Pick it up.
> You pick up the parasol. Nothing interesting happens...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #83 on: January 07, 2020, 05:13:41 AM »
> Exit the room, closing the door behind us.
> Make our way back to the front gate where Meiling is. Protect ourselves from the sun using the parasol as we need.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2020, 05:25:45 AM »
> Exit the room, closing the door behind us.
> Make our way back to the front gate where Meiling is. Protect ourselves from the sun using the parasol as we need.
> You close the door and return to the entrance of the mansion.
> The two magicians seem to be in a duel out here, with Meiling simply watching...
> They aren't very intense with it.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #85 on: January 07, 2020, 11:33:01 AM »
> Anyone else out here?
> How does Meiling look?
> Make our way next to Meiling proper.
> "How are they holding up?"
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 08:53:47 PM by Suwako Moriya »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2020, 06:51:16 PM »
> Anyone else out here?
> How does Meiling look?
> Make our way next to Meiling proper.
> "How are they holding up?"
> It seems just those two.
> Just as she did before you left.
> You head over to Meiling.
> "Huh? When did you get past me?" Meiling questions. "Uh, they're fine I guess."
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2020, 07:01:03 PM »
> "A while ago. Sorry about all that, I panicked and had no idea what to do."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2020, 07:30:27 PM »
> "A while ago. Sorry about all that, I panicked and had no idea what to do."
> "Hm. Well, maybe I might've been out of line a bit."
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2020, 07:50:27 PM »
> Shrug.
> "It's fine. Live and learn for both of us, I guess. Though I'm still interested in you joining us for a bit. I can copy myself to cover gate security."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.