Author Topic: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 80582 times)

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #90 on: March 28, 2019, 11:00:49 PM »
>Detail to her everything about our strange affliction, as well as a short explanation of the nature of our ghostliness just in case that's relevant.

>You summarize your experiences with slipping between Gensokyo and the flooded world. Will you mention anything about the flooded world or what you found there?

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2019, 11:07:52 PM »
>Yes, tell her everything. Even about Stargazer. We're pretty desperate for answers.

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2019, 11:10:56 PM »
>Yes, tell her everything. Even about Stargazer. We're pretty desperate for answers.

>You tell her about everything. Okina listens, though you feel she is perhaps a little distracted. The dancers wander off after a short while, you have no idea where they have vanished to.
>"How strange," Okina says. "That said, why would I answer any of these questions? It is not my replace to reveal the hidden, you understand. But, hm, I suppose you did bring my servant back to me..."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #93 on: March 29, 2019, 12:23:00 AM »
>"I can try and clear up the misunderstanding with Eientei as well if that'd help."

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2019, 12:24:22 AM »
>"I can try and clear up the misunderstanding with Eientei as well if that'd help."

>"That may be so," says Okina. "What do you wish to know, exactly?"

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #95 on: March 29, 2019, 01:01:53 AM »
>"Everything really, but mostly what's causing this, and where am I going when it happens?"

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #96 on: March 29, 2019, 01:05:00 AM »
>"Everything really, but mostly what's causing this, and where am I going when it happens?"

>"That, I do not know," Okina says."But, I can see why you might suspect a baku."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #97 on: March 29, 2019, 02:49:05 AM »
>"Well, what about it do you know?"

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #98 on: March 29, 2019, 03:15:00 AM »
>"Well, what about it do you know?"

>"I know well enough to tell you that you would be best served by speaking with Yakumo," Okina says. "I do not understand its cause, nor do I know what exactly is happening. What I am sure of, however, is that it is no accident. One does not just fall between worlds like that, so to speak."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #99 on: March 29, 2019, 04:36:06 AM »
>"Do you know where Yukari is? I did think to try and ask her earlier but she wasn't around."

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2019, 04:37:03 AM »
>"Do you know where Yukari is? I did think to try and ask her earlier but she wasn't around."

>"Oh, is that so?" says Okina, a little smile on her lips now. "I may be able to find her."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #101 on: March 29, 2019, 04:39:38 AM »
>"I'd really appreciate it if you could."

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #102 on: March 29, 2019, 04:44:25 AM »
>"I'd really appreciate it if you could."

>"Well then," Okina says, "I'll do that, and we'll consider everything equal, shall we?"

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #103 on: March 29, 2019, 12:42:15 PM »
>"I'm fine with that, but I do still want to talk to that baku at some point."

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #104 on: March 29, 2019, 08:22:59 PM »
>"Ah," says the woman in orange, "Know, then, that I am Okina Matara, god of the back door, dog of secrets and stars, god of Noh and those at the bottom of society. You may consider yourselves welcome for now. "

>I am willing to trade the prisoner for 2(two) treats and a walk!



// Ahahah  :] ! //

> " Since by checking up on her , Doremy I mean , would even out and put ease on things on the Eientei's side as well ."

^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #105 on: March 31, 2019, 11:34:15 AM »
>"I'm fine with that, but I do still want to talk to that baku at some point."

> " Since by checking up on her , Doremy I mean , would even out and put ease on things on the Eientei's side as well ."

>"We'll see what can be arranged," says Okina. "When she is awake and ready for guests, I am sure I can find you."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #106 on: March 31, 2019, 09:12:49 PM »
>"We'll see what can be arranged," says Okina. "When she is awake and ready for guests, I am sure I can find you."

>_
// I really did overthink/overanalyze this pickle,a tendency of mine that could emerge when I am very focused;still there are insights that could be partly-useful when re-encountering Doremy&Related(Around Thread29-30-31,not cheked). //

// So!We seem to be almost on to the next(re-opened)Trail and nearing main Plot(&Relations?) .//

//New active players ;) and current ones( Yaersulf :) )are welcome and do not cause :?distruption but thanks to viewers as well.


> Bow head and clasp hands,express gratitude also by smile and voice  : Great,your godliness! I'll be sure to have Faith in you and try to spread some...as secretely as possible ,'right?

> Raise head smiling.

> Wait for answer and,unless stating or hinting secrets are her "best sails",add :" Eh,Is there anything else ,for I or Tojiko, you would like to pass along to others   ?

> When everyone finishes answering,unless 1 or more points need clearing ,look to Tojiko with a kind eyes,smile and flash a thumb-up.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #107 on: April 02, 2019, 12:21:42 AM »
>"Okay, sounds like a deal then."

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #108 on: April 02, 2019, 12:26:49 AM »
// I really did overthink/overanalyze this pickle,a tendency of mine that could emerge when I am very focused;still there are insights that could be partly-useful when re-encountering Doremy&Related(Around Thread29-30-31,not cheked). //
> Bow head and clasp hands,express gratitude also by smile and voice  : Great,your godliness! I'll be sure to have Faith in you and try to spread some...as secretely as possible ,'right?

> Raise head smiling.

> Wait for answer and,unless stating or hinting secrets are her "best sails",add :" Eh,Is there anything else ,for I or Tojiko, you would like to pass along to others   ?

> When everyone finishes answering,unless 1 or more points need clearing ,look to Tojiko with a kind eyes,smile and flash a thumb-up.

>"Okay, sounds like a deal then."

>"The best prayer is one offered in a hidden closet," says Okina with a chuckle. "But don't think faith born of any kind of arrangement is worth anything to me."
>Okina nods as you agree to her offer. "Very well, then. It shall be done. Now, is there anything else you wish to ask? I am feeling magnanimous in light of what has happened."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #109 on: April 02, 2019, 01:02:41 AM »
>"Why did you have your followers bring a baku here?"

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #110 on: April 02, 2019, 01:04:29 AM »
>"Why did you have your followers bring a baku here?"

>"Because I am worried about them," Okina says. "They are losing themselves,  having been in my service as long as they have. You've noticed it, I'm certain."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #111 on: April 02, 2019, 01:13:20 AM »
>"So this was all just an excuse to give them an errand?"
>"Speaking of which, Mai mentioned there was a list of other things for them to get."

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #112 on: April 02, 2019, 01:26:30 AM »
>"So this was all just an excuse to give them an errand?"
>"Speaking of which, Mai mentioned there was a list of other things for them to get."

>"You misunderstand," Okina says. "It was my intention that the baku could perhaps find a way to help them through their dreams. I've tried other methods, but not this."
>"Those would be for...other treatments I had been considering," Okina says.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #113 on: April 02, 2019, 01:50:42 AM »
>"Ah, I see. Well, if it would help the Myouren temple is open to all comers. I'm sure meditation would do them some good. Not to mention Byakuren is always happy to help out troubled souls."

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #114 on: April 02, 2019, 01:51:56 AM »
>"Ah, I see. Well, if it would help the Myouren temple is open to all comers. I'm sure meditation would do them some good. Not to mention Byakuren is always happy to help out troubled souls."

>Okina gives a polite laugh. "I'm certain they would be happy to try, yes."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #115 on: April 02, 2019, 02:01:15 AM »
>"Is there any way to contact you if I ever need to?"

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #116 on: April 02, 2019, 02:20:39 AM »
>"Is there any way to contact you if I ever need to?"

>"Don't worry about things like that," Okina says. "If you are needed, you will be found."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #117 on: April 02, 2019, 02:58:10 AM »
>Look over to Tojiko.
>"Anything you want to ask?"

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #118 on: April 02, 2019, 03:18:06 AM »
>Look over to Tojiko.
>"Anything you want to ask?"

>"Not particularly relating to why we're here, no," Tojiko says. "I think Lady Matara has covered the basics."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #119 on: April 02, 2019, 04:54:37 AM »
>Turn back to Matara.
>"Alright, I think we're good to go then. But remember, even if Mai and Satono just need to get out of here for a bit and visit someone, I'm usually around the temple."