Author Topic: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 79910 times)

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #120 on: April 02, 2019, 04:56:51 AM »
>Turn back to Matara.
>"Alright, I think we're good to go then. But remember, even if Mai and Satono just need to get out of here for a bit and visit someone, I'm usually around the temple."

>"I wouldn't be so cruel as to inflict them on your temple right now," the goddess says. "Now, shall I lead you to Yakumo, or would someplace else be of greater interest to you?"

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #121 on: April 02, 2019, 06:48:30 AM »
>"I feel like I should probably go tell Eientei they don't need to prepare for war. Is it possible to take me to Yukari after I fill them in on what's happened?"

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #122 on: April 02, 2019, 06:50:08 AM »
>"I feel like I should probably go tell Eientei they don't need to prepare for war. Is it possible to take me to Yukari after I fill them in on what's happened?"

>"I could do it," says Tojiko.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #123 on: April 02, 2019, 07:12:09 AM »
>"Oh yeah that works, did you want to meet up somewhere after we're both done?"

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #124 on: April 02, 2019, 07:13:37 AM »
>"Oh yeah that works, did you want to meet up somewhere after we're both done?"

>She nods. "Where do you think would be a good place?" says Tojiko.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #125 on: April 02, 2019, 07:19:44 AM »
>"I guess you wouldn't really want to wait around at the temple would you, how about just outside the human village?"

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #126 on: April 02, 2019, 07:21:32 AM »
>"I guess you wouldn't really want to wait around at the temple would you, how about just outside the human village?"

>"Just outside where?" says Tojiko. "There's a fair amount of village."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #127 on: April 02, 2019, 07:23:22 AM »
>"Just outside as if you were going to the temple."
>Don't say this if the temple is inside the village.

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #128 on: April 02, 2019, 07:25:00 AM »
>"Just outside as if you were going to the temple."
>Don't say this is the temple is inside the village.

>It is on the very edge of the village.
>"I'll just wait by your ridiculous clothing store," Tojiko says.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #129 on: April 02, 2019, 09:06:02 AM »
>Mumble under our breath "I had nothing to do with that."
>"But yeah sure that works."

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #130 on: April 02, 2019, 09:10:37 AM »
>Mumble under our breath "I had nothing to do with that."
>"But yeah sure that works."

>The darkness opens like a door to your right. Through it, you can see...you aren't sure what. It looks like a jumbled scene of a mountainside and a scenic garden in a bamboo grove.
>"Now that you've decided, you may leave," Okina says. "Go in peace."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #131 on: April 03, 2019, 01:39:33 AM »
>"Thanks for your help, and I'll see you later Tojiko."
>Step through the portal.

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #132 on: April 03, 2019, 03:20:45 AM »
>"Thanks for your help, and I'll see you later Tojiko."
>Step through the portal.


>You step through the doorway. The view on the other side resolves itself into a vast mountainscape. You find yourself staring down into a grassy valley, the bottom littered with old broken rocks. Other mountains rise up around, reaching to various heights, mostly a few hundred to a bit over a thousand feet. The fall colors dot the mountainsides, where small copses of trees thrive in the sparse soil.
>There is a shadow behind you; looking back, you see you are standing outside a simple, yet stately wooden building; a home worthy of a well-off farmer, at least.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #133 on: April 03, 2019, 04:25:49 AM »
>Does this look like anywhere in Gensokyo that we recognise?
>Knock on the door.

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #134 on: April 03, 2019, 04:34:39 AM »
>Does this look like anywhere in Gensokyo that we recognise?
>Knock on the door.

>You've not been here, for sure, but this may be the mountain range on the eastern part of Gensokyo?
>You knock on the door. There is no answer.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #135 on: April 03, 2019, 09:32:33 AM »
>Is there any more to the premises?
>"Hello? Anyone home?"

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #136 on: April 03, 2019, 09:34:15 AM »
>Is there any more to the premises?
>"Hello? Anyone home?"

>There is not. But looking around, this does not seem to be the only building.
>You call out, but there's no answer.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #137 on: April 03, 2019, 09:36:30 AM »
>What other buildings are there? If we have to move to get an accurate idea of this do so.

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #138 on: April 03, 2019, 09:39:06 AM »
>What other buildings are there? If we have to move to get an accurate idea of this do so.

>At a glance, they all seem to be fairly samish; large-ish but understated houses. Nothing strikes you as particularly like a shop or an establishment at a glance; though most of what you are seeing is just rooftops.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #139 on: April 03, 2019, 10:29:53 AM »
>Wander around the houses, looking to see if anyone's around or if there's anything that indicates that someone's been here recently.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 10:46:44 AM by Yaersulf »

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #140 on: April 03, 2019, 11:25:25 AM »
>Wander through the houses, looking to see if anyone's around or if there's anything that indicates that someone's been here recently.

>You wander into the little village and look around. Everything is perfectly still, there is no sign of habitation that you can see. Some of the houses further in a a bit larger; one in particular looks about like a manor.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #141 on: April 03, 2019, 01:09:41 PM »
>Walk over to the manor-esque house while keeping an eye out for anything suspicious.

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #142 on: April 03, 2019, 10:35:49 PM »
>Walk over to the manor-esque house while keeping an eye out for anything suspicious.

>You make your way toward the larger house, following a dirt road that slightly winds to and fro. You pass by three houses before you think you see a bit of motion around the edge of one of them.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #143 on: April 03, 2019, 10:47:30 PM »
>"Hello?"
>Head over to where we saw the motion.

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #144 on: April 03, 2019, 10:49:21 PM »
>"Hello?"
>Head over to where we saw the motion.

>You make your way toward the corner where you saw something disappear. Calling out, you hear nothing, and looking around the corner, you see nothing.
>"Ha!" comes a voice from above, followed by the hiss of danmaku you can't see.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #145 on: April 03, 2019, 10:53:40 PM »
>Look up and prepare to immediately dodge out of the way if we have to.

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #146 on: April 03, 2019, 11:09:49 PM »
>Look up and prepare to immediately dodge out of the way if we have to.

>You look up, and get pelted with a painful barrage of red and blue arrowhead danmaku!
>"Got ya!" says the source of this, a smaller person in a red dress. You can't really tell more at this split second.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #147 on: April 03, 2019, 11:12:10 PM »
>Take to the skies and put some distance between us.
>"Hey! I just want to talk to Yukari."

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #148 on: April 03, 2019, 11:13:00 PM »
>Take to the skies and put some distance between us.
>"Hey! I just want to talk to Yukari."

>How do you take to the skies?

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #149 on: April 03, 2019, 11:16:04 PM »
>Fly up and away from our assailant and the buildings while keeping an eye on her. Checking before we go that way though that there isn't any stray danmaku where we're heading.