Author Topic: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil  (Read 57166 times)

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #180 on: January 07, 2019, 04:45:07 AM »
> Can we sense where our main self is?
> Do we have any way of contacting or re-energizing our main self?
> Are there any windows near the smoke? If so, open them.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #181 on: January 07, 2019, 04:48:56 AM »
> Would... trying to unmake our original self make US the new original self, if that is even possible?
> Do we even look any different from the main one?
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #182 on: January 07, 2019, 05:20:37 AM »
> Can we sense where our main self is?
> Do we have any way of contacting or re-energizing our main self?
> Are there any windows near the smoke? If so, open them.
> Would... trying to unmake our original self make US the new original self, if that is even possible?
> Do we even look any different from the main one?
> You can't.
> You don't think so.
> There aren't...

> Such isn't possible...
> You do. Your hair and height are shorter.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #183 on: January 07, 2019, 05:22:43 AM »
> Click our tongue disapprovingly.
> "I think there's another in there that won't come out by herself. I'm sorry, Miss Sakuya, but could you handle this for a moment while I search?"
> Dive back into the smoke and begin searching along the floor for our main self.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 05:24:44 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #184 on: January 07, 2019, 05:37:52 AM »
> Click our tongue disapprovingly.
> "I think there's another in there that won't come out by herself. I'm sorry, Miss Sakuya, but could you handle this for a moment while I search?"
> Dive back into the smoke and begin searching along the floor for our main self.
> "Another?"
> You start to search...

> You start to come to... simply within one of the hallways of the mansion...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #185 on: January 07, 2019, 05:39:45 AM »
> Have our main self groan, sit up, and look around. What is the state of the immediate vicinity, and who and what are around us?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #186 on: January 07, 2019, 05:39:57 AM »
> "Ah..."

---

> Once we manage to come to our sense, make sure we aren't being... dragged by someone or anything.
> And... how much is the pain-o-meter?
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #187 on: January 07, 2019, 07:27:43 AM »
> Have our main self groan, sit up, and look around. What is the state of the immediate vicinity, and who and what are around us?
> "Ah..."

---

> Once we manage to come to our sense, make sure we aren't being... dragged by someone or anything.
> And... how much is the pain-o-meter?
> "Ah?"

> Everything hurts a lot... Especially the front of your body. You want to go back to being unconscious...
>Trying to sit up does not help this at all.
> There's a blanket over you, and a couple maids are looking at you.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #188 on: January 07, 2019, 08:12:49 AM »
> "My other me got blasted off..."
> Pout a tiny bit.
> "It hurts royal levels of much... How mean..."

---

> T-Take sit, then. Just sit up.
> Look around to the maids and, if we are okay, wave non-chalantly with a bit of a weak smile. "D-Don't worry I am... uh, partially okay..."
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #189 on: January 07, 2019, 08:39:15 AM »
> "My other me got blasted off..."
> Pout a tiny bit.
> "It hurts royal levels of much... How mean..."

---

> T-Take sit, then. Just sit up.
> Look around to the maids and, if we are okay, wave non-chalantly with a bit of a weak smile. "D-Don't worry I am... uh, partially okay..."
> "Ah. Do take it easy then..."

> It hurts to try to...
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #190 on: January 07, 2019, 08:41:26 AM »
> "Ah, dear... Miss Sakuya, can you handle the situation over there? I might need to actually give some physical help to myself..."

---

> To do anything?
> Then try to... not move and stay lying there. Look at them, so they can see we are not dead...
> Feel for our energies if that doesn't take much effort from us. At least physical.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 08:52:35 AM by Tashi »
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #191 on: January 07, 2019, 11:24:01 AM »
> In particular, check for any foreign energies inside us.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #192 on: January 07, 2019, 05:36:57 PM »
> "Ah, dear... Miss Sakuya, can you handle the situation over there? I might need to actually give some physical help to myself..."

---

> To do anything?
> Then try to... not move and stay lying there. Look at them, so they can see we are not dead...
> Feel for our energies if that doesn't take much effort from us. At least physical.
> In particular, check for any foreign energies inside us.
> Sakuya nods.

> Again, you'd rather still be out of it...
> You at least make eye contact...
> quite a lot of your magic is gone... As is your life.
> There is a bit of foreign energy. Though it seems to be going away slowly.

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #193 on: January 07, 2019, 05:38:43 PM »
> Is the foreign energy inside us, or just around us? (If it is around us, try absorbing it into us.)
> Can we tell what the source of the foreign energy is?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #194 on: January 07, 2019, 05:39:10 PM »
> Quickly head to where is our main self!

---

> Can we feel if this foreign energy is... bad?
> If not... maybe we could use it to help ourself and not... die? Or would that not help in any way...
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #195 on: January 07, 2019, 05:43:21 PM »
> Quickly head to where is our main self!

---

> Can we feel if this foreign energy is... bad?
> If not... maybe we could use it to help ourself and not... die? Or would that not help in any way...
> Is the foreign energy inside us, or just around us? (If it is around us, try absorbing it into us.)
> Can we tell what the source of the foreign energy is?
> You start for the halls...

> It gives a Somewhat similar feeling to the pain in your front...
> It's inside.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #196 on: January 07, 2019, 05:45:31 PM »
> Do we have any kind of healing spells or the like?
> If so, and if it's easy to prepare *right now*, start doing so as we get to where our main self is.

> Harmful, would we say?
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #197 on: January 07, 2019, 05:46:04 PM »
> "...where...was I...?"
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #198 on: January 07, 2019, 05:54:27 PM »
> Do we have any kind of healing spells or the like?
> If so, and if it's easy to prepare *right now*, start doing so as we get to where our main self is.

> Harmful, would we say?
> "...where...was I...?"
> Yes.again, simply minor.

> You'd assume so from the connection...
> "Right here."
> "And you're nuuude."
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #199 on: January 07, 2019, 05:56:40 PM »
> Can we actively trace the origin of the foreign energy? Like, was any sort of energy trail left in the air that we can follow?
> Stay silent for a couple of moments, then sigh and cover our more sensitive areas with our hands.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #200 on: January 07, 2019, 06:05:46 PM »
> Continue on with the preparation of the spell, even if it's minor. What we have to do is keep our other self alive!

> Well, we have a blanket that covers us right now, no? So... try to not move too much to not have more pain than needed.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #201 on: January 07, 2019, 09:47:03 PM »
> Have our other self change course and head to our bedroom instead, to retrieve a full change of clothes.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #202 on: January 08, 2019, 04:32:31 AM »
> Continue on with the preparation of the spell, even if it's minor. What we have to do is keep our other self alive!

> Well, we have a blanket that covers us right now, no? So... try to not move too much to not have more pain than needed.
> Have our other self change course and head to our bedroom instead, to retrieve a full change of clothes.
> You continue with the spell, turning and heading for your bedroom instead...

> What outfit will you get for yourself?
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #203 on: January 08, 2019, 04:44:37 AM »
> Just the one we can get quicker, let's not be picky...
> But if it's for that matter, just the one we have right now.

---

> Try to prepare the spell ourself...
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #204 on: January 09, 2019, 09:08:44 AM »
> Just the one we can get quicker, let's not be picky...
> But if it's for that matter, just the one we have right now.

---

> Try to prepare the spell ourself...
> You snag another outfit and head for the halls.

> You try...
> It works, but you don't seem to have much magic for using it and more...
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #205 on: January 09, 2019, 09:18:23 AM »
> Once we arrive to where our body is, cast the healing spell.

> Do we have individual reserves of magic in each of our clones? Or is it shared?
> Keep enduring until the other us arrives...
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #206 on: January 11, 2019, 12:03:35 AM »
> Once we arrive to where our body is, cast the healing spell.

> Do we have individual reserves of magic in each of our clones? Or is it shared?
> Keep enduring until the other us arrives...
> You continue, though... you aren't sure which hall your main self is in...

> Your magic is one, until you make another self, who then has her own magic, borrowed from you.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #207 on: January 11, 2019, 12:12:34 AM »
> Did the laser left a destruction on its way, right?

> Are we near any destroyed walls, ceiling, etc.? Maybe we could use that if so to guide ourself directly to where we are.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #208 on: January 11, 2019, 12:14:49 AM »
> Are the fairies still around our main self?
>> If so: "Ngh...how close are we...to the library?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #209 on: January 11, 2019, 11:54:15 AM »
> Are the fairies still around our main self?
>> If so: "Ngh...how close are we...to the library?"
> Did the laser left a destruction on its way, right?

> Are we near any destroyed walls, ceiling, etc.? Maybe we could use that if so to guide ourself directly to where we are.
> Yes it did.

> Yes.
> "Uh... I think the library is down there." A fairy points to somewhere you'd rather not try to look towards.
>_