Author Topic: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil  (Read 57190 times)

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #150 on: January 06, 2019, 07:16:32 PM »
> Rgh...!
> Can we sense any energy from whatever just fell behind us?
> Can we sense any energy in the air?
> Have our other self come running. Hopefully she can still see!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #151 on: January 06, 2019, 07:18:54 PM »
> Rgh...!
> Can we sense any energy from whatever just fell behind us?
> Can we sense any energy in the air?
> Yes and yes..
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #152 on: January 06, 2019, 07:20:32 PM »
> Have our other self come running to help out!
> In the meantime, try diving on whatever just fell behind us, using the energy we sense to guide us to its location, and absorb the energy from it.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #153 on: January 06, 2019, 07:36:25 PM »
> Have our other self come running to help out!
> In the meantime, try diving on whatever just fell behind us, using the energy we sense to guide us to its location, and absorb the energy from it.
> You rush for your other self, while she dives towards the new energy.
> You manage to tackle unfamiliar fabric and skin, at the very least ensuring it's not a fairy, and begin to absorb energy from it.
> "That's interesting." Marisa speaks among the fairy panic, as your magic energy starts to sap away from you, alongside energy being focused in one spot near who you have grabbed.
>_
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #154 on: January 06, 2019, 07:38:26 PM »
> Have our other self continue toward our main self in the background of all main self actions.
> Are we being drained of our own magic, or just what we absorbed from Marisa previously?
> Ignore her comments, and instead prepare and cast the sleep spell on her.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 07:47:18 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #155 on: January 06, 2019, 09:14:38 PM »
> Have our other self continue toward our main self in the background of all main self actions.
> Are we being drained of our own magic, or just what we absorbed from Marisa previously?
> Ignore her comments, and instead prepare and cast the sleep spell on her.
> You continue, spotting what seems to be a large smoke cloud.

> Only the latter, thought it seems to stop now.
> You prepare, readying the sleep spell...
> "Love sign..."
> You feel the energy pressed against your chest.
> You cast, though the energy still persists. Actually, it seems like it becomes somewhat stronger.
> "Bewitched Weapon." Marisa speaks in a significantly different tone and voice.

> You've absorbed some of her, but it will still take a while to do so completely.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #156 on: January 06, 2019, 09:18:32 PM »
> In the background of other main self actions, continue repeatedly preparing and casting that sleep spell on Marisa.
> Switch our energy absorption focus to whatever is pressed against our chest, if it isn't already focused there. (If we can't cast sleep spells and absorb at the same, prioritize absorption.)
> Can we see yet? Try looking around.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 09:20:03 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #157 on: January 06, 2019, 09:30:50 PM »
> In the background of other main self actions, continue repeatedly preparing and casting that sleep spell on Marisa.
> Switch our energy absorption focus to whatever is pressed against our chest, if it isn't already focused there. (If we can't cast sleep spells and absorb at the same, prioritize absorption.)
> Can we see yet? Try looking around.
> You keep preparing, casting when you can.
> You can see, though it still hurts. Notable things you can actually see, within what seems to be a dense cloud from your other self's perspective, is a dark light against your chest, and some of Marisa, who's eyes might be closed. The dark light seems to come from her Hakkero, but also, four orbs.
> "Dark Spark."  Marisa speaks, followed by intense pain after getting out another sleep cast.

> You don't feel yourself within the cloud conscious anymore, while a black beam of energy shoots out from the cloud, breaking through the roof of the library. You're close enough to feel some of the force from the origin. You could also dive into the cloud now, but Marisa is still deeper.
> There are maids escaping the cloud
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #158 on: January 06, 2019, 09:33:28 PM »
> Crap, hopefully we're just knocked out instead of killed outright...
> Prepare another sleep spell and dive into the cloud, searching for Marisa.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #159 on: January 06, 2019, 09:43:46 PM »
> Crap, hopefully we're just knocked out instead of killed outright...
> Prepare another sleep spell and dive into the cloud, searching for Marisa.
> You proceed in, getting the spell ready...
> You can hardly see in here...
> The fairies have started to fire danmaku in panic
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #160 on: January 06, 2019, 09:46:27 PM »
> Get to the wall and use it as a guide to get us to the door area where Marisa was. Use our energy sensing to help get us there too.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #161 on: January 06, 2019, 09:52:19 PM »
> Get to the wall and use it as a guide to get us to the door area where Marisa was. Use our energy sensing to help get us there too.
> You head for the wall, sticking to it and moving along it...
> You reach your door, but don't feel the books or Marisa here.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #162 on: January 06, 2019, 09:54:15 PM »
> Can we sense any unusual energies in the immediate vicinity?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #163 on: January 06, 2019, 10:12:53 PM »
> Can we sense any unusual energies in the immediate vicinity?
> Yes. One host of such on the other side of your door.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #164 on: January 06, 2019, 10:13:40 PM »
> Find the door and head through it.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #165 on: January 06, 2019, 10:16:16 PM »
> Find the door and head through it.
> You grab the handle and open it up.
> "Ah." It's Sakuya... "Pardon the intrusion, but I wanted to get near without being in the crossfire."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #166 on: January 06, 2019, 10:17:55 PM »
> Relax a little.
> "Miss Sakuya...phew. The more the merrier, really. I've no idea where she went...she might have escaped through the hole she just blew in the roof."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #167 on: January 06, 2019, 11:53:35 PM »
> Relax a little.
> "Miss Sakuya...phew. The more the merrier, really. I've no idea where she went...she might have escaped through the hole she just blew in the roof."
> "Let's calm down the maids first."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #168 on: January 06, 2019, 11:55:19 PM »
> "All right. Sorry about the mess."
> Head back into the library and through the cloud to survey the situation.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #169 on: January 07, 2019, 12:11:37 AM »
> "All right. Sorry about the mess."
> Head back into the library and through the cloud to survey the situation.
> You return to the library and the cloud.
> "Everyone, calm down. I am here." Sakuya speaks, trying to stop the fairies verbally.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #170 on: January 07, 2019, 12:16:31 AM »
> Check our energies, to see if there is something different. As in, we took anything or whatever.
> Help Sakuya on the matter she is handling. At least some.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #171 on: January 07, 2019, 12:17:33 AM »
> Check our energies, to see if there is something different. As in, we took anything or whatever.
> Help Sakuya on the matter she is handling. At least some.
> You don't seem any different...
> How would you like to help out?
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #172 on: January 07, 2019, 12:18:16 AM »
> "It's going to be okay, everyone! Please calm down!"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #173 on: January 07, 2019, 12:18:35 AM »
> "Miss Sakuya is here!"
> Be more cheerful about it, to see if that makes it better for them to see their higher up is here.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #174 on: January 07, 2019, 12:31:45 AM »
> "It's going to be okay, everyone! Please calm down!"
> "Miss Sakuya is here!"
> Be more cheerful about it, to see if that makes it better for them to see their higher up is here.
> "C-Chief Maid?" The fairies question.
> "Where, I can't see."
> "Everyone, follow our voices. But not too quickly." Sakuya began to walk forwards.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #175 on: January 07, 2019, 12:35:22 AM »
> "Yea! Miss Sakuya will take care of the situation, so no need to worry!"
> Whisper to her: "Trying to get them happy for you to be here with some excitement, at least."
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #176 on: January 07, 2019, 04:14:14 AM »
> "Yea! Miss Sakuya will take care of the situation, so no need to worry!"
> Whisper to her: "Trying to get them happy for you to be here with some excitement, at least."
> "Thank you."
> Sakuya continues, until out of the smoke...
> "Come on now. This way."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #177 on: January 07, 2019, 04:17:33 AM »
> Do we know if our main self died, or just got knocked out?
> Follow along behind her.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #178 on: January 07, 2019, 04:22:58 AM »
> And try to keep on a nice attitude for them. Unless said otherwise by Sakuya.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #179 on: January 07, 2019, 04:43:08 AM »
> Do we know if our main self died, or just got knocked out?
> Follow along behind her.
> And try to keep on a nice attitude for them. Unless said otherwise by Sakuya.
> You think the latter...
> You follow, as the fairies start to come out of the smoke.
>_