Author Topic: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil  (Read 46033 times)

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #120 on: January 06, 2019, 06:08:01 AM »
> Head for the closest fairy maid to us, making sure she sees us with time so we don't scare her.
> And, in case she is giving us her back, just call for her with a low "hey" while we wave.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #121 on: January 06, 2019, 06:09:48 AM »
> Head for the closest fairy maid to us, making sure she sees us with time so we don't scare her.
> And, in case she is giving us her back, just call for her with a low "hey" while we wave.
> You get to the nearest fairy maid...
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #122 on: January 06, 2019, 06:11:31 AM »
> Did she noticed us?
>> If not, lightly call her.
>> And ONCE she did, speak properly, but not too loud for all the library to find out: "Do you know which direction the attacking orb took?"
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #123 on: January 06, 2019, 06:12:33 AM »
> Did she noticed us?
>> If not, lightly call her.
>> And ONCE she did, speak properly, but not too loud for all the library to find out: "Do you know which direction the attacking orb took?"
> Yes.
> "I-It poofed! We... We defeated it!"
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #124 on: January 06, 2019, 06:19:16 AM »
> "Oh? Is that so? Good job then."
> Flash a thumbs up to them.
> "I am still in the chase of the culprit, though, so are any of you available to help me on that?"
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #125 on: January 06, 2019, 06:37:02 AM »
> "Oh? Is that so? Good job then."
> Flash a thumbs up to them.
> "I am still in the chase of the culprit, though, so are any of you available to help me on that?"
> "Chase?"
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #126 on: January 06, 2019, 06:51:14 AM »
> Nod.
> "Yes. I don't hear her anymore, which is why I would need some extra help to maybe find her."
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #127 on: January 06, 2019, 02:11:37 PM »
> Nod.
> "Yes. I don't hear her anymore, which is why I would need some extra help to maybe find her."
> "I thought she already got away."
> "Where's Patchouli?"
> "Yeah, we gotta tell her we beat Marisa's balls at least!"
> "There were more than one?"
> "She had two with her on the way here. I don't know where the first went... Or maybe the one we beat was the first?"
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #128 on: January 06, 2019, 02:18:33 PM »
> "She had... two?"
> Blink, a bit in concern.
> "I see... Well, I would want to make sure she didn't got away, or else Patchouli-sama might get upset. I closed the two doors that let enter and exit the library, but I haven't met her in any of them yet... which means she probably used a window, maybe. That is, if she already got away, or maybe she left before I arrived to them."
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #129 on: January 06, 2019, 02:34:32 PM »
> "She had... two?"
> Blink, a bit in concern.
> "I see... Well, I would want to make sure she didn't got away, or else Patchouli-sama might get upset. I closed the two doors that let enter and exit the library, but I haven't met her in any of them yet... which means she probably used a window, maybe. That is, if she already got away, or maybe she left before I arrived to them."
> "It could be any! She was super fast!"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #130 on: January 06, 2019, 03:32:21 PM »
> "Mmm."
> Adopt a thinking pose.
> "... I'm going to inspect the windows. I would like all of you to search the aisles. I did hit her with a sleeping spell...she might have just finally fallen to it."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #131 on: January 06, 2019, 03:35:36 PM »
> "Mmm."
> Adopt a thinking pose.
> "... I'm going to inspect the windows. I would like all of you to search the aisles. I did hit her with a sleeping spell...she might have just finally fallen to it."
> "You can put people to sleep?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #132 on: January 06, 2019, 03:40:57 PM »
> "Not very well, but yes. Let us get to searching. Go see me at the entrance to the basement if any of you find her."
> Take flight and head to the windows.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #133 on: January 06, 2019, 03:47:25 PM »
> "Not very well, but yes. Let us get to searching. Go see me at the entrance to the basement if any of you find her."
> Take flight and head to the windows.
> You start for the windows, scanning the ones you see so far.
> None over here are broken nor open...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #134 on: January 06, 2019, 03:50:22 PM »
> Check all of them until we see something suspicious or we run out of windows to check (out we get interrupted by someone).
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #135 on: January 06, 2019, 03:53:11 PM »
> Check all of them until we see something suspicious or we run out of windows to check (out we get interrupted by someone).
> You observe each one carefully...
> "We found something!" One of the Maids speaks.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #136 on: January 06, 2019, 03:54:23 PM »
> "Very good! I'm on my way!"
> Hurry toward the speaking maid.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #137 on: January 06, 2019, 04:00:34 PM »
> "Very good! I'm on my way!"
> Hurry toward the speaking maid.
> You hurry, arriving at the entrance to your room.
> There are a few Fairy maids here, watching the door, while much more are arriving.
> Against the door are a few books, seemingly covered in Ivy. Against the nearest wall to your door is a cardboard box.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #138 on: January 06, 2019, 04:04:21 PM »
> Those weren't there when we left our room earlier, were they?
> Check the books. Are they the library's books?
> Check the box for any identifying information. If there is nothing actively suspicious, open the box.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #139 on: January 06, 2019, 04:10:38 PM »
> Those weren't there when we left our room earlier, were they?
> Check the books. Are they the library's books?
> Check the box for any identifying information. If there is nothing actively suspicious, open the box.
> They weren't. None of them.
> They do seem to be. One you can identify as a book about gravity, and another mostly readable cover about the sky, such as clouds and the atmosphere.

> You examine the box... There's a hole or two, possibly for grabbing, but you can peek in.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #140 on: January 06, 2019, 04:11:50 PM »
> Peek inside, then.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #141 on: January 06, 2019, 04:13:12 PM »
> Peek inside, then.
> The inside is dark, but you can see a sack, holding what looks like books and something else atop the opening of the bag
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #142 on: January 06, 2019, 04:16:20 PM »
> Open the box all the way,
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #143 on: January 06, 2019, 05:02:21 PM »
> Open the box all the way,
>You open the box.
> Indeed there is a bag filled with books, however, there is also a snake-like creature on the bag.
> "Oh!" The fairies speak in surprise, as the Ivy on the books begins to grow rapidly.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #144 on: January 06, 2019, 05:06:21 PM »
> "What the-"
> Back off from the box a bit.
> Is the snake asleep or awake, if we can tell?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #145 on: January 06, 2019, 05:09:14 PM »
> "What the-"
> Back off from the box a bit.
> Is the snake asleep or awake, if we can tell?
> You back up.
> The snake is awake.and doesn't seem very happy.
> The vines begin to entangle some of the fairy maids, starting from their legs
>_

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #146 on: January 06, 2019, 05:39:54 PM »
> "H-Hey! Leave them alone!"
> Prepare and cast a sleeping spell on the snake first, to stop it from doing anything untoward.
> Then check the vines again.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #147 on: January 06, 2019, 05:49:41 PM »
> "H-Hey! Leave them alone!"
> Prepare and cast a sleeping spell on the snake first, to stop it from doing anything untoward.
> Then check the vines again.
> The snake seems to hiss at you, but slowly succumbs to sleep from your spell.
> The Ivy is dormant, and the maids kick them off to free themselves.

> You hear something hit the ground behind you.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #148 on: January 06, 2019, 05:50:42 PM »
> Whirl around. What seems to have made noise?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #149 on: January 06, 2019, 07:11:17 PM »
> Whirl around. What seems to have made noise?
> You spin.
> It's... A bottle?
> The bottle seems to explode in a bright flash. You're blinded!
> The air also feels a bit funny.
> There's the sound of something else falling, now to your new behind
>_