Author Topic: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5  (Read 74329 times)

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2018, 05:10:31 PM »
>Nod. "I'll see about fetching her, then."
> "Thanks. Was this all you needed?"
>_

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2018, 06:45:15 PM »
>"I believe so, unless you know about any sudden stirring in Makai?" Chuckle as if we told a joke. On the off chance there is and she knows about it, we won't need to cover it.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2018, 08:44:13 PM »
>"I believe so, unless you know about any sudden stirring in Makai?" Chuckle as if we told a joke. On the off chance there is and she knows about it, we won't need to cover it.
> "Nope." She shrugs.
>_

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2018, 10:37:01 PM »
>I slowly get to my feet. "I'll see what I can arrange," I say. "Thank you so much."
>Once proper valedictions are made, I make my way out of Tengu town and down the mountain.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2018, 02:46:47 AM »
>I slowly get to my feet. "I'll see what I can arrange," I say. "Thank you so much."
>Once proper valedictions are made, I make my way out of Tengu town and down the mountain.
> "I'm glad I could help." The tengu takes the pillow back.
> Your departure with Shanghai doesn't seem to meet you up with many Tengu along the way down, and you make it in quicker time than you're used to travelling just yet.
>_

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2018, 02:52:19 AM »
>"I suppose we should go speak with Hourai now. I'll be honest, I'd rather go tell Meiling about what happened, but I think I'd get drawn in there..."

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #96 on: August 19, 2018, 08:17:34 AM »
>"I suppose we should go speak with Hourai now. I'll be honest, I'd rather go tell Meiling about what happened, but I think I'd get drawn in there..."
> "You could send a doll so you don't get drawn in."
>_

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #97 on: August 19, 2018, 06:06:38 PM »
>"I could, but I'd rather tell her in person... but yes, that's what I should do."
>Let's adjust our course to go directly to Marisa's house, and conjure a doll to deliver a written message to Meiling, reporting we've had some good luck with the dream issue. And once we deal with some family issues, we'll be visiting.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #98 on: August 20, 2018, 12:40:16 AM »
>"I could, but I'd rather tell her in person... but yes, that's what I should do."
>Let's adjust our course to go directly to Marisa's house, and conjure a doll to deliver a written message to Meiling, reporting we've had some good luck with the dream issue. And once we deal with some family issues, we'll be visiting.
> You create a doll as you decide your route, tasking it with sending a message to Meiling.
>_

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #99 on: August 20, 2018, 04:04:27 AM »
>Let's return to Marisa's house.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #100 on: August 21, 2018, 09:17:20 AM »
>Let's return to Marisa's house.
> You continue, done with chatting for now...
> You return to the Forest of Magic. There... are a few fairies you see here and there along your way to Marisa's, likely searching for mushrooms...
>_

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #101 on: August 21, 2018, 04:44:46 PM »
>Resist the urge to reflexively blast those faeries. Grumbling will be enough for now...
>"I'm going to need your help with Hourai, alright? If Hourai's being unreasonable, you need to tell her. And...the same goes for me, alright?"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #102 on: August 21, 2018, 11:02:16 PM »
>Resist the urge to reflexively blast those faeries. Grumbling will be enough for now...
>"I'm going to need your help with Hourai, alright? If Hourai's being unreasonable, you need to tell her. And...the same goes for me, alright?"
> Another time...
> Shanghai nods.
> Getting within view of the front of her house, you can see Marisa and Hourai. The former seems to be in the middle of a spellcard, or at least, just using part of one...
>_

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #103 on: August 22, 2018, 01:14:57 AM »
>Huh, odd.
>Just observe until it seems like she's done. We don't want to interrupt.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #104 on: August 22, 2018, 01:42:17 AM »
>Huh, odd.
>Just observe until it seems like she's done. We don't want to interrupt.
> You wait in watch...
> Hourai shoots out a simple sphere which circles around herself, before it vanishes.
> She sighs in frustration.
> "Can't we just-"
> "Are you really gonna give up on trying on your own already?" Marisa interrupts.
> "... No." The doll speaks after a moment.
> Marisa stops.
> "We can try another thing if you want."
>_

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #105 on: August 22, 2018, 01:49:06 AM »
>Let's observe a little longer. Worse comes to worst, we'll be seen.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #106 on: August 22, 2018, 02:25:07 AM »
>Let's observe a little longer. Worse comes to worst, we'll be seen.
> Hourai tries the previous again as Marisa watches...
> A shot is created, and circles around her once, before dissipating again...
> And she repeats again...
>_

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #107 on: August 22, 2018, 02:29:58 AM »
>Quietly.
>"She's doing her best, isn't she?"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #108 on: August 22, 2018, 09:23:10 AM »
>Quietly.
>"She's doing her best, isn't she?"
> Shanghai nods enthusiastically.
> "If ya keep practicing, you'll probably get it, but you'll run out of energy like that." Marisa speaks. "Wanna take a break?"
> Hourai shakes her head.
> "Break or not, I'll be wasting energy. You'll refill me with yours when I'm out, right?"
> "Alice needs to. If we'd even see if I could, it shouldn't be when you're all out."
> "Then right now." Hourai stops.
> "And if something bad happens? Alice isn't home. Maybe even spending a night somewhere else..."
> "With someone else..." Hourai looks aside.
>_

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #109 on: August 22, 2018, 05:58:15 PM »
>Let's tap on the door now.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #110 on: August 22, 2018, 10:37:15 PM »
>Let's tap on the door now.
> The two are in front of the house, meaning you would have to get by them to get to it, or circle around them. Otherwise, your house is near, but it'd need more than a tap to be heard over here.
>_

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #111 on: August 22, 2018, 10:52:34 PM »
>Just approach then, so they can see us.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #112 on: August 23, 2018, 07:08:03 AM »
>Just approach then, so they can see us.
> You approach, and Shanghai follows behind you.
> Marisa sighs.
> "If you wanna keep trying this one, maybe instead of making outright danmaku, you- ah. Hey Alice." She waves over.
>_

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2018, 07:15:47 AM »
>Approach.
>"Hello you two, seems like you've been busy together!"
>How is Hourai reacting?

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #114 on: August 24, 2018, 04:38:04 AM »
>Approach.
>"Hello you two, seems like you've been busy together!"
>How is Hourai reacting?
> She's still looking away.
> "Yea. Trying out a few things. And you?" Marisa replies.
>_

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #115 on: August 24, 2018, 04:50:58 AM »
>"Hopefully, it won't be long until I have my sleeping in order, again. How about you two?"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #116 on: August 24, 2018, 05:09:45 AM »
>"Hopefully, it won't be long until I have my sleeping in order, again. How about you two?"
> "Hmm..." Marisa looks over to Hourai, who's still looking away.
> "Good afternoon Hourai. What are you and Marisa doing?" Shanghai asks.
> The doll looks over to you and her sister, then Marisa.
> "Practicing magic..." She speaks up.
>_

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #117 on: August 24, 2018, 05:17:35 AM »
>Is Hourai still holding the spell card?
>If so, say, "Ah, so that's why you have the spellcard, Hourai?"
>If not, say, "Ah, what sort of practice?"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #118 on: August 24, 2018, 08:33:48 AM »
>Is Hourai still holding the spell card?
>If so, say, "Ah, so that's why you have the spellcard, Hourai?"
>If not, say, "Ah, what sort of practice?"
> She does not have one in hand.
> You wonder if the two of them could use spellcards of their own...
> "Nothing big. Just trying to learn a few tricks that I do." Marisa says. "But she did want to know if anyone else could supply her."
> "You're not supposed to tell her!" Hourai snaps.
> "Don't you think it's interesting, though? How would your dolls be if they had the magic of other people..."
> "I wanted to know..." Hourai returns her look away.
>_

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
« Reply #119 on: August 24, 2018, 05:54:22 PM »
>"I think it's a fascinating idea, Hourai. What have you found, so far?"