Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; The End  (Read 46157 times)

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2017, 04:23:06 AM »
//Hope you don't mind if I create an infalible Dai of my own with one of the miracles of your Dais, Kirby.

RinDai:

> "Oh, of course. The erhu is an excellent tool for that."
> Smile.

===

DrillDai 2:

> Reattach it to our body.

DrillDai 1:

> "And mine?"

DrillDai 2:

> "Nope. I have plans with you."
> Grab the head.

===

SekiDai:

> "Hm?"
> Look over to her.
> "Why is that?"

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Okay... You say I have to learn more... but in what way?"
> Sit down and start thinking.
> "... Hmmm..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "And why you can't tell me that either?"
> Look away in a poutful way.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai.

> Continue searching for Yuki and Mai.
> (MaiDai) "Idiot..."
> (YukiDai) "Shut up!"
> _
//The punishment for too many inputs as if you're in charge is a delayed post!  >:D

> "Just... make sure you don't do that again. I'll faint again you know."
> You return to your original.

> "It'll feel uncomfortable to wear until it dries out."

> (T) Miko sits down quietly.

> You continue your search.
Dolldai-chan:

>So ?

Rikadai-chan:

>So ?
> No note yet... You hope they didn't forget or it got intercepted...

> You've finished reading. Apparently, there's more of these about the whole computer and all of it's functions. You know how to get to a MUCH larger access of things than just the desktop shows now. It's said that the others are in that larger access area.
Hecatia:

> "I don't know...I feel like I'm boring you somehow."

---

HamiDai:

> "Okay, here we go. Oh, you might want to let them know first, in case they feel anything different."

Hatate:

> Nod.
> Look down at our chest.
> "Aya, Momizi, we're going to try adding running water. Let me know if it feels any different, okay?"
> Look back up at Daiyousei.

HamiDai:

> Turn the water on.
> Watch Hatate's chest with interest.

---

Youmu:

> Begin squeezing with all hands.
> (F) Will it fit me, though?

Myon:

> Listen to Yuyuko's thoughts as Youmu operates.
> Listen to the Prismrivers' thoughts as well.
> "Sorry." Junko apologizes. "I'll pay attention now."
> You feel a bit upset...

> You have Hatate inform the others.
> Water?
> Is she giving us something to drink?

> You have Youmu continue a bit differently.
> I can have Daiyousei grow it if I need to...
> I can be patient for a while longer... Yuyuko thinks.
> Still not going out yet... Lunasa thinks.
> It's being done more now. Merlin thinks.
> I'm not sure how to feel about this whole thing.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2017, 04:25:31 AM »
Hecatia:

> Frown a bit more, and a bit sadly.

---

HamiDai:

> Turn the water on.
> Watch Hatate's chest with interest.

---

Youmu (F):

> She's really handy to have around. And to think, because of her, I get to feel this good and even be in charge here.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2017, 04:32:32 AM »
Hecatia:

> Frown a bit more, and a bit sadly.

---

HamiDai:

> Turn the water on.
> Watch Hatate's chest with interest.

---

Youmu (F):

> She's really handy to have around. And to think, because of her, I get to feel this good and even be in charge here.
> You frown...
> "Did I say something wrong?" Junko asks.

> You start the water and watch...
> It seems to take it in...

> ...It's not the best though. It just feels like having something to cheat things my way...
> You arrive in the kitchen.
>_

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2017, 04:38:13 AM »
Rikadai-chan:

>Start testing it !


Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2017, 04:41:02 AM »
Hecatia:

> Think about whether solo Hecatia wants to take over from here, or if she's still content with the fusion steering things.
> Shake our head (gently, we don't want those orbs falling off).
> "No, it is merely frustration that I have not been a proper enough host for you."

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh, it's working. Neat!"

Hatate:

> Look down at our chest as it grows.

---

Youmu:

> Pat our chest a few times with one hand.
> (F) I can't argue with the results, though.

Myon:

> "All right. What shall we do, Mistress?"
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 04:43:07 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2017, 04:53:11 AM »
Rikadai-chan:

>Start testing it !
> You test out getting to the rest...
> It works. There's much more ways to go from here, as expected...
Hecatia:

> Think about whether solo Hecatia wants to take over from here, or if she's still content with the fusion steering things.
> Shake our head (gently, we don't want those orbs falling off).
> "No, it is merely frustration that I have not been a proper enough host for you."

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh, it's working. Neat!"

Hatate:

> Look down at our chest as it grows.

---

Youmu:

> Pat our chest a few times with one hand.
> (F) I can't argue with the results, though.

Myon:

> "All right. What shall we do, Mistress?"
> Hecatia wants to give up, as she believes Junko just isn't interested in her.
> "It's been pleasant though." Junko replies.

> You have Hatate look down.
> I should probably stop for a bit to see how the others are... "How is it?" Hatate asks.
> Guess we can't eat or drink in here. Aya thinks.
> It... shouldn't be possible to drown from this... Momiji thinks.

> You have Youmu do so.
> "Well... We can start preparing something to eat now." Youmu says.
>_

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2017, 04:57:00 AM »
Rikadai-chan:

>Look for games.

Dolldai-chan:

>Wait paciently, it was a big one after all."

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2017, 04:58:21 AM »
Hecatia:

> "You deserve much more than just pleasant, though, Junko, dear."

---

HamiDai:

> Reach out and squeeze 'Tater's chest, checking for a reaction from her.

---

Myon:

> Nod.
> "Very well. With both of us here, I imagine you can work twice as quickly. Control me as you will, Mistress."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2017, 05:16:27 AM »
Rikadai-chan:

>Look for games.

Dolldai-chan:

>Wait paciently, it was a big one after all."
> You put off instructions for now and try to search for games...

> You look around in wait...
Hecatia:

> "You deserve much more than just pleasant, though, Junko, dear."

---

HamiDai:

> Reach out and squeeze 'Tater's chest, checking for a reaction from her.

---

Myon:

> Nod.
> "Very well. With both of us here, I imagine you can work twice as quickly. Control me as you will, Mistress."
> "It's fine. This is fine."

> You give a squeeze. It feels a bit loose...
> That feels nice...I wonder what would happen if I parted my chest...

> Youmu nods.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2017, 05:21:27 AM »
Hecatia:

> "...Well, all right, if you say so."
> Smile a bit.
> "You really are too good to me."

---

HamiDai:

> Is Hatate still absorbing the water?
> Squeeze again.

Hatate:

> After we're squeezed, try parting our chest to see what happens.

---

Myon:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Youmu that makes it so, if a meal is made for a specific someone inside Youmu's chest, when that meal is absorbed into Youmu's chest, that person can taste it as if they were actually eating it.

Youmu (F):

> Let's get to work.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2017, 05:38:24 AM »
Hecatia:

> "...Well, all right, if you say so."
> Smile a bit.
> "You really are too good to me."

---

HamiDai:

> Is Hatate still absorbing the water?
> Squeeze again.

Hatate:

> After we're squeezed, try parting our chest to see what happens.

---

Myon:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Youmu that makes it so, if a meal is made for a specific someone inside Youmu's chest, when that meal is absorbed into Youmu's chest, that person can taste it as if they were actually eating it.

Youmu (F):

> Let's get to work.
> Junko smiles.

> Yes.
> You give another squeeze.
> Hatate parts her chest, eliminating the small gap.
> Apart from the water not being absorbed anymore, nothing seems to happen.

> You prepare and cast.
> The two of you start.

> (DollDai) The doll returns.
> You anxiously read the note.
> That's good to hear! Congratulations! We'll try to think of any. Raise her and your others properly, okay? Daiyousei says she's going to turn in early, so if we find another way easily, we'll keep sending back. Until then, good evening. Or night.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2017, 05:42:22 AM »
Hecatia:

> Has Junko actually been to Gensokyo proper before?

---

Hatate:

> (F) ...Huh. I don't know what I expected, I guess.
> Let go and return to absorbing the water.

HamiDai:

> "How is it? Good for you? Good for them?"

---

Youmu (F):

> At least I still have cooking. Even though I'm basically in charge here now, it's good that this sort of thing is still my responsibility.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2017, 06:03:23 AM »
Hecatia:

> Has Junko actually been to Gensokyo proper before?

---

Hatate:

> (F) ...Huh. I don't know what I expected, I guess.
> Let go and return to absorbing the water.

HamiDai:

> "How is it? Good for you? Good for them?"

---

Youmu (F):

> At least I still have cooking. Even though I'm basically in charge here now, it's good that this sort of thing is still my responsibility.
> You don't think so.

> You have Hatate let go.
> "It feels good... but they want me to stop now before something bad happens. Like them turning into water..."

> There's gardening too still.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2017, 06:14:56 AM »
Hecatia:

> "Hmm hmm hmm. Say, Junko, dear, would you like to visit Gensokyo proper? I don't know if you've ever been there yourself."

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh, okay. That shouldn't happen, but we can stop, sure."
> Turn the water off.
> How large is Hatate now?
> Listen to the thoughts of the three tengu.

Hatate:

> Look down at our chest and pat it with a smile.
> "Okay, you two, we've shut the water off."

HamiDai:

> "What does it feel like for them, anyway? You're full of pillows and water now, so hopefully it's comfy."

---

Youmu (F):

> There's plenty of upkeep to be done still. Upkeep for my domain, hehe.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2017, 06:19:22 AM »
Hecatia:

> "Hmm hmm hmm. Say, Junko, dear, would you like to visit Gensokyo proper? I don't know if you've ever been there yourself."

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh, okay. That shouldn't happen, but we can stop, sure."
> Turn the water off.
> How large is Hatate now?
> Listen to the thoughts of the three tengu.

Hatate:

> Look down at our chest and pat it with a smile.
> "Okay, you two, we've shut the water off."

HamiDai:

> "What does it feel like for them, anyway? You're full of pillows and water now, so hopefully it's comfy."

---

Youmu (F):

> There's plenty of upkeep to be done still. Upkeep for my domain, hehe.
> "Oh. Sure." Junko nods.

> You turn the water off.
> She's only a bit larger...
> I hope they still feel okay in there. "I hope it is."

> This still makes me worry about protecting Yuyuko since it'd be bad if something happened to me when she was in here. Ah... but no one would go after her if they didn't know where she was... Youmu pauses for a moment.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2017, 06:23:33 AM »
Hecatia:

> Smile.
> "Wonderful! Is there anywhere you might want to visit first?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Well, I mean, you can ask them, and I can't."
> Step out of the shower and grab a couple of towels, offering one to Hatate.

---

Youmu (F):

> ...If Yuyuko-sama stays inside me, then as long as Daiyousei stays quiet, no one would ever be able to attack her again...I could keep her safe and protected forever...
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2017, 06:32:43 AM »
Hecatia:

> Smile.
> "Wonderful! Is there anywhere you might want to visit first?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Well, I mean, you can ask them, and I can't."
> Step out of the shower and grab a couple of towels, offering one to Hatate.

---

Youmu (F):

> ...If Yuyuko-sama stays inside me, then as long as Daiyousei stays quiet, no one would ever be able to attack her again...I could keep her safe and protected forever...
> "I'm not sure."

> You step out and grab the towels.
> Hatate begins to dry off with the one you offered her.
> "Are you two alright? How does it feel?" Hatate asks.

> This is foolproof...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2017, 06:37:21 AM »
LunaDai:

> Check back in. Has Luna changed any more?
> How close are we to the moon?

---

HamiDai:

> Continue drying ourselves as we listen to the conversation.
> Listen to Aya and Momizi's thoughts, too.
> Think about whether or not Aya wants to leave.
> Think about whether or not Momizi wants to leave.

---

Youmu:

> (F) And keeping Yuyuko-sama inside me makes me feel really good...
> Slowly take on a wide grin.
> (F) It's all so perfect!

---

DoreBug:

> Check in. How's our body doing?
> How's our host doing?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2017, 07:19:25 AM »
LunaDai:

> Check back in. Has Luna changed any more?
> How close are we to the moon?

---

HamiDai:

> Continue drying ourselves as we listen to the conversation.
> Listen to Aya and Momizi's thoughts, too.
> Think about whether or not Aya wants to leave.
> Think about whether or not Momizi wants to leave.

---

Youmu:

> (F) And keeping Yuyuko-sama inside me makes me feel really good...
> Slowly take on a wide grin.
> (F) It's all so perfect!

---

DoreBug:

> Check in. How's our body doing?
> How's our host doing?
> No.
> You're actually much closer. It's almost too big to see all of it.

> You dry yourself...
> It's not that good... Aya thinks.
> At least I'm not drowning... Momiji thinks.
> "They... think it's okay..." Hatate continues to dry off.
> You think...
> Aya does...
> Momiji does not.

> I think she's fine with me doing those things too...

> You're significantly larger.
> Doremy seems to be controlling herself well. Taking longer and longer breaks.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2017, 07:41:56 AM »
LunaDai (T):

> Whoa...

---

HamiDai:

> Keep drying.
> "We'll just have to make it better than okay, then, won't we?"

---

Youmu:

> (F) She hasn't objected yet.
> Squeeze with any have that are free at the moment.

---

DoreBug:

> Is the growth localized, per the spell we carry recently, or just general?
> Will Dream Doremy to look at us.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2017, 07:47:22 AM »
LunaDai (T):

> Whoa...

---

HamiDai:

> Keep drying.
> "We'll just have to make it better than okay, then, won't we?"

---

Youmu:

> (F) She hasn't objected yet.
> Squeeze with any have that are free at the moment.

---

DoreBug:

> Is the growth localized, per the spell we carry recently, or just general?
> Will Dream Doremy to look at us.
> "Almost there..." Luna says.

> You finish drying off.
> "Yea." Hatate agrees.

> You have Youmu squeeze lightly.

> Just your chest and rear.
> You will...
> Doremy looks over.
> "...Daiyousei? Do you think we should leave the dream world for a bit?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2017, 11:06:46 AM »
LunaDai:

LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast spell that makes it so the full moon also makes Luna's chest, hair, and backside grow a reasonable amount, and that they grow more the more she is affected by it.

> You prepare and cast.

> Whatever happened to this spell? The effects don't seem to have kicked in at all.
> (T) Yeah! This is gonna be so cool...

---

Hecatia:

> "Hmm...well, is there anyone in particular you'd like to see? Perhaps the red-white shrine maiden, or maybe the earth-moon rabbit?"

---

HamiDai:

> Think about whether Momizi wants to stay because she enjoys it, because she doesn't want to upset Hatate, or both.
> Stuff our towel into Hatate.
> Wait until Hatate is dry.

---

Youmu:

> (F) Maybe she enjoys it?
> Squeeze again.

Myon:

> Listen to Yuyuko's thoughts.

---

DoreBug:

> Think about why Doremy wants to go to the waking world.
> "Sure, if you want to, Miss Doremy."
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 04:00:05 PM by Suwako Moriya »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2017, 05:16:45 PM »
RinDai:

> Nod.
> "Promise! I won't do that again! I wouldn't do anything that you would dislike on purpose!"

===

DoreBug:

> Prepare and cast a miracle upon the DrillDais that will make all of their miracles able to do literally anything and reduce their cost to 0.

===

SekiDai:

> "Truuue... Hmm..."
> Smile.
> "Without clothes, then?"

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Wait, Miss Miko... When you say 'my abilities'... you also refer to the magics that I got from others? Or only the ones that were mine from the beginning?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "And why you can't tell me that either?"
> Look away in a poutful way.

===

YukiDai:

> Did the scenery changed at some point?

MaiDai:

> Look around.
> _

//I dare you to skip my post on purpose in the next update! I dare you, I say! >:D
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2017, 08:46:04 PM »
LoveDai:

>Cast the miracle to know how to create our own world.

Oops. Forgot this was my quest for a moment  :P not
LunaDai:

> Whatever happened to this spell? The effects don't seem to have kicked in at all.
> (T) Yeah! This is gonna be so cool...

---

Hecatia:

> "Hmm...well, is there anyone in particular you'd like to see? Perhaps the red-white shrine maiden, or maybe the earth-moon rabbit?"

---

HamiDai:

> Think about whether Momizi wants to stay because she enjoys it, because she doesn't want to upset Hatate, or both.
> Stuff our towel into Hatate.
> Wait until Hatate is dry.

---

Youmu:

> (F) Maybe she enjoys it?
> Squeeze again.

Myon:

> Listen to Yuyuko's thoughts.

---

DoreBug:

> Think about why Doremy wants to go to the waking world.
> "Sure, if you want to, Miss Doremy."
> Perhaps you should have defined it as something other than full moon... Is it even possible to get a full moon out here? The Reimu part seems to be working at least... you think...
> You consider redoing them with just the moon in general... It shouldn't take much time.
> "No turning back now..."

> "Oh. I'd like to see both of them."

> You think...
> It seems it's both.

> You stuff your towel.
> Hatate finishes drying off.

> You have Youmu give another squeeze.
> "Youmu? Is it ready yet?" You hear Yuyuko. I wonder if she'll continue to enjoy herself as we eat...

> You think...
> It seems that Doremy wants to do something other than this, as well as getting away from this situation.
> "Nevermind. We'll be fine here." Doremy changes her mind.
RinDai:

> Nod.
> "Promise! I won't do that again! I wouldn't do anything that you would dislike on purpose!"

===

DoreBug:

> Prepare and cast a miracle upon the DrillDais that will make all of their miracles able to do literally anything and reduce their cost to 0.

===

SekiDai:

> "Truuue... Hmm..."
> Smile.
> "Without clothes, then?"

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Wait, Miss Miko... When you say 'my abilities'... you also refer to the magics that I got from others? Or only the ones that were mine from the beginning?"

===

===

YukiDai:

> Did the scenery changed at some point?

MaiDai:

> Look around.
> _

//I dare you to skip my post on purpose in the next update! I dare you, I say! >:D
> Rin nods, playing her erhu very quietly. You can't hear it well.

> You prepare and cast.

> "It would keep your clothes dry..."

> "Your abilities of course. Be it as a goddess or your original ones."

> Keine simply giggles again.

> No.
> You don't see the fairies or not-fairies around anymore...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2017, 08:56:13 PM »
LunaDai:

> Continue onward.

---

Hecatia:

> "Okay~ Let me see if I can find them..."

> Omni-observe the Hakurei Shrine, looking for Reimu.
> Omni-observe Eientei, looking for Reisen.

---

Hatate:

> Look at Daiyousei, then at our towel, then at our chest.
> Stuff the towel into our chest.

HamiDai:

> "Okay, Hatate, let's try something more basic and enjoyable for everyone."
> Make our way back to the bedroom, listening to tengu thoughts on the way.

---

Myon:

> Did we hear Yuyuko, or did only Youmu hear her?

Youmu:

> Continue operations.
> (F) Ah, I should let Yuyuko-sama know we're working on it.

---

DoreBug:

> "Huh? Why?"
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 09:03:26 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2017, 08:59:59 PM »
Dolldai-chan:

>Write back:
>"Yup ! I'll be busy too, so i will write more when i have time, please take care of dolly here, and tell everyone that they are doing a great job ! But you better not overdo it !"
>Send the d-mail.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2017, 09:04:03 PM »
LunaDai:

> Continue onward.

---

Hecatia:

> "Okay~ Let me see if I can find them..."

> Omni-observe the Hakurei Shrine, looking for Reimu.
> Omni-observe Eientei, looking for Reisen.

---

Hatate:

> Look at Daiyousei, then at our towel, then at our chest.
> Stuff the towel into our chest.

HamiDai:

> "Okay, Hatate, let's try something more basic and enjoyable for everyone.
> Make our way back to the bedroom, listening to tengu thoughts on the way.

---

Myon:

> Did we hear Yuyuko, or did only Youmu hear her?

Youmu:

> Continue operations.
> (F) Ah, I should let Yuyuko-sama know we're working on it.

---

DoreBug:

> "Huh? Why?"
> You continue closer to the moon.

> You observe...
> Reimu seems to be in the front, plainly.
> You do not see Reisen outside yet...

> You have Hatate store the towel.
> You head back. with Hatate following.
> I wonder what's next. Hatate thinks.
> Looks like they dried off. Aya thinks.
> Nothing's happening. Momiji thinks.

> Just Youmu. But since you are Youmu...
> "It's in progress Lady Yuyuko."

> "Never mind."
Dolldai-chan:

>Write back:
>"Yup ! I'll be busy too, so i will write more when i have time, please take care of dolly here, and tell everyone that they are doing a great job ! But you better not overdo it !"
>Send the d-mail.
> You write back.
> And warp the doll.
>_

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2017, 09:09:27 PM »
Rumidai-chan:

>So ?

Drinker:

>Anything new ?

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2017, 09:11:17 PM »
HamiDai:

> Create extra pairs of arms down our sides spaced as close as possible while still being comfortable. Count our extra once this is done.
> Get into the bed.
> Look at Hatate and gesture to the spot on the bed next to us.

---

Youmu (F):

> The others may want some too.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2017, 09:27:55 PM »
Rumidai-chan:

>So ?

Drinker:

>Anything new ?
> You've found a chess game... As well as a card one. And the one you played with Maribel and Renko!

> Not that you could know.
HamiDai:

> Create extra pairs of arms down our sides spaced as close as possible while still being comfortable. Count our extra once this is done.
> Get into the bed.
> Look at Hatate and gesture to the spot on the bed next to us.

---

Youmu (F):

> The others may want some too.
> You create an extra 8 arms for yourself.
> Then get in bed.
> Hatate lies by your side.

> I know to make enough...
>_