Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; The End  (Read 13663 times)

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2017, 09:16:17 PM »
Dolldai-chan:

>Smile.
>Write:
>"That's perfectly okay, anyways... you see... i gave birth to a second daughter, like *really* gave birth, it was so weird, i blacked out right when it happened, and when i woke up... there was this adorable tiny fairy, with blue eyes and hair, she was so small... uwahhhh she is so cuuuuute ! I'm so glad ! My family is full of lovable people ! I really wish you were there to see it ! We are still deciding on a name for her, so if any of you have ideas, by all means send us ! -Daiyousei, excited mommy. ^v^"

Rumidai-chan:

>"I want her name to fit her perfectly..."

Rikadai-chan:

>Click the other icon ?

Drinker:

>How are the others ?

Koishidai-chan:

>"Good ! Now wanna hear me sing some more ?"

Hifuubugs T:

>"I dunno."
> You write another letter happily.

> "Right."

> You click on the other icon a bit.
> The screen is filled by what seems to be a note. You believe it's explaining some functions...

> You don't know...

> The fairies nod.

> You are not fused with either of the two and cannot speak with them in their mind or the thoughtscape.
LunaDai (T):

> It's okay, Lady Luna! You're doing just fine, okay?

---

HamiDai:

> Continue pulling.
> "I wonder what she'll think of that. Not every day you wake up from a nap inside someone else's chest, ehehe~"
> Continue listening to the thoughts of all three tengu.

Hatate:

> Squeeze with a little more energy.

---

Myon:

> Continue putting Youmu's room back together.

Youmu (F):

> Hopefully it's because they're enjoying themselves.

---

HifuuBugs:

> Shrug.
> "Mm..." Luna gives a discomforted sound.

> You get the dresser out.
> You have Hatate give a more pleasant squeeze.
> They're both doing fine. And I'm the basis for it this time. This is good... Hatate thinks.
> Nothing I can do... Just go with this... Aya thinks.
> It's good, but why? How did this happen? Momiji wonders.

> You get Youmu's room back to how it was.
> Youmu no longer reaches the ground standing up.
> That should be it...

> You give another shrug.
> "I'll be fine." Maribel smiles.
> "Okay..."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2017, 09:26:37 PM »
LunaDai (T):

> Fairy's honor, Lady Luna. I'm sure you look just fine. And besides, no matter how you look, you're still a truly wonderful person, that deserves nothing but the best.

---

HamiDai:

> Push the dresser back where it belongs.

Hatate:

> Squeeze again.
> (F) I should keep talking to Momizi, to make sure she's okay with everything. I could tell her exactly what happened and how she got there...


---

Myon:

> What other rooms does Youmu still contain?

Youmu (F):

> They might even want to stay inside me...
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:28:18 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2017, 09:38:58 PM »
LunaDai (T):

> Fairy's honor, Lady Luna. I'm sure you look just fine. And besides, no matter how you look, you're still a truly wonderful person, that deserves nothing but the best.

---

HamiDai:

> Push the dresser back where it belongs.

Hatate:

> Squeeze again.
> (F) I should keep talking to Momizi, to make sure she's okay with everything. I could tell her exactly what happened and how she got there...


---

Myon:

> What other rooms does Youmu still contain?

Youmu (F):

> They might even want to stay inside me...
> Luna smiles a bit.
> "I guess... And you're the only one who'll see..." She opens her eyes.

> You replace the dresser.
> You have Hatate squeeze again.
> Comfort her if she needs it too. "Anything you need? Like, need to know or want to feel? Ah, I wonder how having water be inserted would feel... Would it even work?

> Lunasa and Merlin's guest rooms.
> I... kind of want to know what they think... Youmu continues.
>_

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2017, 09:44:28 PM »
Dolldai-chan:

>Give it to the doll.

Rikadai-chan:

>Read !

Drinker:

>Check on them the best we can.

Koishidai-chan:

>Return to singing a new song.

Hifuubugs:

>"I could ask her to see if Renko can come too."

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2017, 09:51:01 PM »
LunaDai:

> Examine ourselves thoroughly.

---

HamiDai:

> Continue thought-listening, Momizi in particular.

Hatate:

> (F) I'll have to ask Daiyousei about it.
> Smile.
> (F) This is great. I get to keep them safe and make them feel good, and I get to feel good too. I wonder if they'll want to stay.
> Squeeze a few times.

---

Myon:

> Begin omni-vision warp-arranging putting Lunasa's guest room back together.

Youmu (F):

> The quiet is kind of nice, though, in its own way. It might be hard to listen to all four of them at once all the time.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:53:32 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2017, 10:00:03 PM »
Dolldai-chan:

>Give it to the doll.

Rikadai-chan:

>Read !

Drinker:

>Check on them the best we can.

Koishidai-chan:

>Return to singing a new song.

Hifuubugs:

>"I could ask her to see if Renko can come too."
> You hand the doll the note.

> You begin to read...

> You couldn't even check on yourself right now.

> You begin to sing again.

> "Mhm." Renko nods.
LunaDai:

> Examine ourselves thoroughly.

---

HamiDai:

> Continue thought-listening, Momizi in particular.

Hatate:

> (F) I'll have to ask Daiyousei about it.
> Smile.
> (F) This is great. I get to keep them safe and make them feel good, and I get to feel good too. I wonder if they'll want to stay.
> Squeeze a few times.


---

Myon:

> Begin omni-vision warp-arranging putting Lunasa's guest room back together.

Youmu (F):

> The quiet is kind of nice, though, in its own way. It might be hard to listen to all four of them at once all the time.
> You examine yourself thoroughly...
> There's a lot of hair... Or fur, rather. It's pretty soft and feels great... And, it really is almost everywhere, as Luna said.
> You think your ears might be larger, maybe...

> It's still a bit lonely, from a certain view. It probably feels that way for them too. Hatate squishes. "Daiyousei? How would liquids work?"
> She's not doing a lot yet... Aya thinks. ... I wonder how that books going.
> I could ask to get out... but it feels good in here. And Hatate would be upset if I asked something like that too...

> You begin to put Lunasa's room back together.
> I'm glad for that...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2017, 10:09:04 PM »
LunaDai (T):

> Ooh, it's soooo soft...I like it! Are your ears longer, too?

---

HamiDai:

> "Huh? Hmm...you know, I'm not sure."
> Adopt a thinking face.
> "We could try at the lake...though you already said you don't want to be seen like this."
> Think about what book Aya is talking about.
> Think about what Aya was doing earlier when she left the room and we were alone with 'Tater.

Hatate:

> Continue squeezing.
> (F) This would feel even better with more arms, like what Hamiya often does.

---

Youmu:

> Squeeze gently.

Myon:

> Continue putting Lunasa's room back together.
> Listen to Yuyuko's thoughts some more.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 10:13:36 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2017, 10:16:12 PM »
LettyDai:

> "To be in the thoughtscape."

===

RinDai:

> Keep squeezing.
> "Sorry, I didn't meant for you to faint due to this..."

===

DrillDais:

> What?! Start searching! We are at the sky, it shouldn't be far!

===

SekiDai:

> "But if you wanted, you could swim with your underwear, right?"

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Learn more..."
> Look sheepy.
> "Anything else?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Pout.
> "Miss Keine? Pleeease?"

===

YukiDai:

> "Or, something much simpler but neat!"
> Use Sekibanki magic.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2017, 10:35:19 PM »
LunaDai (T):

> Ooh, it's soooo soft...I like it! Are your ears longer, too?

---

HamiDai:

> "Huh? Hmm...you know, I'm not sure."
> Adopt a thinking face.
> "We could try at the lake...though you already said you don't want to be seen like this."
> Think about what book Aya is talking about.
> Think about what Aya was doing earlier when she left the room and we were alone with 'Tater.

Hatate:

> Continue squeezing.
> (F) This would feel even better with more arms, like what Hamiya often does.

---

Youmu:

> Squeeze gently.

Myon:

> Continue putting Lunasa's room back together.
> Listen to Yuyuko's thoughts some more.
> "Maybe..."

> "Yea..." I'm getting used to this weird thing at least...
> You think...
> Aya is talking about the fairy book.
> She was at the human village, checking on the status of the book.

> You have Youmu continue.
> You finish Lunasa's room.
> Is the food ready yet? I hope it's good...
LettyDai:

> "To be in the thoughtscape."

===

RinDai:

> Keep squeezing.
> "Sorry, I didn't meant for you to faint due to this..."

===

DrillDais:

> What?! Start searching! We are at the sky, it shouldn't be far!

===

SekiDai:

> "But if you wanted, you could swim with your underwear, right?"

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Learn more..."
> Look sheepy.
> "Anything else?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Pout.
> "Miss Keine? Pleeease?"

===

YukiDai:

> "Or, something much simpler but neat!"
> Use Sekibanki magic.
> "Oh. Yes please."

> "It's okay..."

> You search for the body...
> It's at the ground now...

> "I guess... but it'd get wet and messed up. I guess swimsuits are just better, aside from comfort..."

> "Have you done that step already?" Miko frowns a bit.

> "My lips are sealed." Keine continues to smile.

> You just use your Sekibanki magic.
> Nothing seems to happen.
> "So who are we looking for again?"
>_

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2017, 10:45:52 PM »
//What is with the book Tashi ? And what is with Keine ?

>Omnivision Yakumohaus, look for an Yukarin.

Dolldai-chan:

>Send the messenger doll back.

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2017, 10:47:19 PM »
LettyDai:

> "Okay!"
> Place a hand on Letty's shoulder.
> "Right now?"

===

RinDai:

> Put the head atop ours.
> "But you have to admit. Something so soft, like an anti-stress ball. It helps you to take it easy."

===

DrillDai 2:

> Go for it!
> Why is it here?

===

SekiDai:

> "I can't say it for sure, as I never tried to get in with my underwear..."
> Start thinking.
> How good are we at swiming? (I remember I made this one, but I don't remember the answer.)

===

LoveDai (T):

> "If I know the future steps, I could understand better?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Pout harder.
> "Can I even know who else is involved?"

===

YukiDai:

> Hm... Try to use Sekibanki magic to split our arm from our body?
> "Miss Yuki and Miss Mai."

//What is with the book Tashi ? And what is with Keine ?

//A book about fairies. It's about to be released, it seems, and it also seems that Aya is involved.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2017, 11:04:12 PM »
LunaDai (T):

> This is really cool! You shouldn't be ashamed of this at all!

---

Hatate:

> Squeeze a little harder.
> (F) I could just ask her for extra arms. She's definitely do it.

HamiDai:

> "Maybe the shower?"

---

Myon:

> Start putting Merlin's room back together.

Youmu:

> Continue squeezing.
> (F) Should I ask for some more arms? This would feel even better that way.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2017, 11:11:24 PM »
//What is with the book Tashi ? And what is with Keine ?

>Omnivision Yakumohaus, look for an Yukarin.

Dolldai-chan:

>Send the messenger doll back.
> You observe their residence...
> They all seem to be eating.

> You warp the doll with the letter back.
LettyDai:

> "Okay!"
> Place a hand on Letty's shoulder.
> "Right now?"

===

RinDai:

> Put the head atop ours.
> "But you have to admit. Something so soft, like an anti-stress ball. It helps you to take it easy."

===

DrillDai 2:

> Go for it!
> Why is it here?

===

SekiDai:

> "I can't say it for sure, as I never tried to get in with my underwear..."
> Start thinking.
> How good are we at swiming? (I remember I made this one, but I don't remember the answer.)

===

LoveDai (T):

> "If I know the future steps, I could understand better?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Pout harder.
> "Can I even know who else is involved?"

===

YukiDai:

> Hm... Try to use Sekibanki magic to split our arm from our body?
> "Miss Yuki and Miss Mai."

//A book about fairies. It's about to be released, it seems, and it also seems that Aya is involved.
> "Sure."

> "Not when it's a head..."

> You head to the body.
> You don't know.

> You're pretty okay.

> "You can't get to the future steps if you don't get to the current ones."

> "Everyone is." Keine says.

> You try to use Sekibanki magic with a purpose now.
> It doesn't work.
> "Oh. Right."
LunaDai (T):

> This is really cool! You shouldn't be ashamed of this at all!

---

Hatate:

> Squeeze a little harder.
> (F) I could just ask her for extra arms. She's definitely do it.

HamiDai:

> "Maybe the shower?"

---

Myon:

> Start putting Merlin's room back together.

Youmu:

> Continue squeezing.
> (F) Should I ask for some more arms? This would feel even better that way.
> "Not everyone thinks the same things though..."

> You have Hatate squeeze more.
> It seems like Daiyousei has something planned though... "Yea, like that. So what are you planning here?"

> You begin on Merlin's room.

> You have Youmu continue.
> "Daiyousei? If you're not too busy, could you, nn... give me more arms?" Youmu asks. It'll help in preparing the food too, since it looks like I'll be an okay size to do so.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2017, 11:19:45 PM »
LettyDai:

> Nod.
> "Okay-doke."
> Warp Letty's life energy inside us, storing her in our chest.
> Recreate the previous state of the thoughtscape when Letty was inside us.

===

RinDai:

> "She's like a ball right now, though."
> Look at the head.
> "Without offense."

DrillDai 1:

> "S'fine."

===

SekiDai:

> "Hmm..."
> Stand up.

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Miss Mikooo..."
> Sway in a cute way.
> "Pleeease..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "..."
> Blink several times.
> "Everyone? Like... everyone? Even Kono? My children?"

===

YukiDai:

> Try to use it to split our head.

===

Florida:

> What's happening?

===

> Look around for Lily with Omni-Vision.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2017, 11:20:33 PM »
LunaDai (T):

> Bah, forget them, then! If someone makes you feel bad because the way you look doesn't meet their standards, they can step on a rake!

---

HamiDai:

> "Well, you asked about liquid, and now I'm curious, so I wanna see what happens. Do you wanna see what happens too, or are you having second thoughts?"

---

Myon:

> Continue putting Merlin's room back together.
> "Of course, Mistress."
> Create pairs of arms down Youmu's sides, spaced at the smallest speaking that's still comfortable. Count how many arms Youmu has once we're done.

Youmu:

> One we have them, begin rubbing our chest with all of our hands.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2017, 11:23:55 PM »
Lunadai-chan T:

>"...actually, they better not, it would be mean to wish harm to them, but they are still wrong !"




Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2017, 11:57:02 PM »
LettyDai:

> Nod.
> "Okay-doke."
> Warp Letty's life energy inside us, storing her in our chest.
> Recreate the previous state of the thoughtscape when Letty was inside us.

===

RinDai:

> "She's like a ball right now, though."
> Look at the head.
> "Without offense."

DrillDai 1:

> "S'fine."

===

SekiDai:

> "Hmm..."
> Stand up.

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Miss Mikooo..."
> Sway in a cute way.
> "Pleeease..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "..."
> Blink several times.
> "Everyone? Like... everyone? Even Kono? My children?"

===

YukiDai:

> Try to use it to split our head.

===

Florida:

> What's happening?

===

> Look around for Lily with Omni-Vision.
> You fuse with Letty, storing her life energy in your center and bringing her to your thoughtscape.

> "Nevermind..."

> You stand up.

> "Don't be so lazy." Miko says.

> "I don't mean everyone everyone."

> You attempt...
> Your head comes off of your body.
> "Ahhh!" The fairies and not-fairies start to scatter and fly away.
> "Her head came oooof!!!"

> The fairies are playing.

> You check for Lily...
> You have yet to find her...
LunaDai (T):

> Bah, forget them, then! If someone makes you feel bad because the way you look doesn't meet their standards, they can step on a rake!

---

HamiDai:

> "Well, you asked about liquid, and now I'm curious, so I wanna see what happens. Do you wanna see what happens too, or are you having second thoughts?"

---

Myon:

> Continue putting Merlin's room back together.
> "Of course, Mistress."
> Create pairs of arms down Youmu's sides, spaced at the smallest speaking that's still comfortable. Count how many arms Youmu has once we're done.

Youmu:

> One we have them, begin rubbing our chest with all of our hands.
Lunadai-chan T:

>"...actually, they better not, it would be mean to wish harm to them, but they are still wrong !"
> "Thanks..."

> "I do wanna see."

> You finish up and begin to miracle Youmu some arms...
> You finish with 6 extra additions.
> I didn't specify how much, but this is fine... Youmu resumes.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2017, 12:04:55 AM »
LunaDai:

> Is Luna still growing fur?
> Is any other part of her growing at all?
> (T) You're welcome, Lady Luna!

---

HamiDai:

> "Then let's go try it. If it works, it'll probably feel good for all three of you."

Hatate:

> Continue squeezing.
> (F) All three of us...It's amazing how far we've come in such a short time. If I could have trapped Aya inside me like this just a few weeks ago, I probably would have been over the moon about it and never let her go, hehehe.

---

Myon:

> Have we retrieved everything out of Youmu that is not another person?
> "Are you okay to walk to the kitchen now, Mistress?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2017, 12:21:17 AM »
LunaDai:

> Is Luna still growing fur?
> Is any other part of her growing at all?
> (T) You're welcome, Lady Luna!

---

HamiDai:

> "Then let's go try it. If it works, it'll probably feel good for all three of you."

Hatate:

> Continue squeezing.
> (F) All three of us...It's amazing how far we've come in such a short time. If I could have trapped Aya inside me like this just a few weeks ago, I probably would have been over the moon about it and never let her go, hehehe.

---

Myon:

> Have we retrieved everything out of Youmu that is not another person?
> "Are you okay to walk to the kitchen now, Mistress?"
> No.
> You try to check...
> You aren't sure if anything else changed.
> "You always have something good to say."
> Hatate nods, continuing.
> I'd have one up on her then. But, the three of us can't really get anything from having something on another anymore huh... We have all we need.

> Yes.
> "Mhm." Youmu starts.

> (Heca-fusion) At this point, you're starting to believe that Junko isn't taking much enjoyment from this...
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2017, 12:29:04 AM »
LettyDai:

> (T) Appear next to Letty.
> "Everything okay, Letty-sama?"

===

RinDai:

> "Okay, Drill, time to return."

DrillDai 1:

> Warp our head near our body in a clear spot.

===

SekiDai:

> "Hm... I think I will try."

===

LoveDai (T):

> "It was really hard when you made Senkai?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Then? Who's everyone?"

===

YukiDai:

> "Don't worry! It's just magic!"

===

Florida:

> Where's Flora?

===

> Search for Lily.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2017, 12:43:46 AM »
LunaDai (T):

> Ehehe~

---

Hatate:

> Look down at our chest.
> (F) ... Momizi, Aya...you two are the best thing that's ever happened to me.
> Smile and hug our chest to ourselves.

HamiDai:

> Smile ourselves.
> "Okay, let's try it, Hatate. You should try to stick your chest right under the water flow, I think."
> Head into the bathroom, specifically into the shower.

---

Myon:

> Follow.

Youmu (F):

> Ah...this feels so good. This worked out really well.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2017, 01:20:45 AM »
LettyDai:

> (T) Appear next to Letty.
> "Everything okay, Letty-sama?"

===

RinDai:

> "Okay, Drill, time to return."

DrillDai 1:

> Warp our head near our body in a clear spot.

===

SekiDai:

> "Hm... I think I will try."

===

LoveDai (T):

> "It was really hard when you made Senkai?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Then? Who's everyone?"

===

YukiDai:

> "Don't worry! It's just magic!"

===

Florida:

> Where's Flora?

===

> Search for Lily.
> You do so.
> "Yea..."

> You warp back.

> "Try what?"

> The girls continue.

> Flora is playing with them.

> You continue searching for Lily White.
LunaDai (T):

> Ehehe~

---

Hatate:

> Look down at our chest.
> (F) ... Momizi, Aya...you two are the best thing that's ever happened to me.
> Smile and hug our chest to ourselves.

HamiDai:

> Smile ourselves.
> "Okay, let's try it, Hatate. You should try to stick your chest right under the water flow, I think."
> Head into the bathroom, specifically into the shower.

---

Myon:

> Follow.

Youmu (F):

> Ah...this feels so good. This worked out really well.
> Luna gives a bit of a sigh.

> You have Hatate hug herself...
> I'm glad things worked out well.
> You head out and to the bathroom, and to the shower.

> You follow Youmu.
> I'll wash my hands before I start... Will... I have my clothes back when it's prepared? Everyone aside from Daiyousei and I were clothed before this...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2017, 01:28:04 AM »
LunaDai:

> Continue unearthing toward the moon.

---

Hecatia:

> What have we talked about so far?

---

Hatate:

> (F) I still need to ask Daiyousei for more arms.
> Head into the bathroom and shower as well.
> Once we get into the shower, position our chest so it is right below where the water will come out.

HamiDai:

> Listen to the thoughts of all three tengu as Hatate enters the bathroom.

---

Youmu:

> (F) Although it would probably be difficult to give them their food if my dress is covering my chest.
> Continue rubbing with all our hands.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2017, 02:06:03 AM »
//Is it hard to handle my long posts, parser? >:D

RinDai:

> "Sooo..."
> Look over to Rin.
> "Something to soothe that faint you just had?"

===

DrillDai 2:

> Split our head with Sekibanki magic.
> Grab our own head and put it on DrillDai 1's body.

===

SekiDai:

> "Swim in underwear, I mean."

===

LoveDai (T):

> "It was really hard when you made Senkai?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Then? Who's everyone?"

===

YukiDai:

> "... Uuuh... Sorry! Didn't meant to scare you so much!"

MaiDai:

> "You had to think about it. It's just logical."

YukiDai:

> "Don't talk like you are a genius! You are me!"
> Put our head back on and see if it re-attaches.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2017, 02:43:39 AM »
LunaDai:

> Continue unearthing toward the moon.

---

Hecatia:

> What have we talked about so far?

---

Hatate:

> (F) I still need to ask Daiyousei for more arms.
> Head into the bathroom and shower as well.
> Once we get into the shower, position our chest so it is right below where the water will come out.

HamiDai:

> Listen to the thoughts of all three tengu as Hatate enters the bathroom.

---

Youmu:

> (F) Although it would probably be difficult to give them their food if my dress is covering my chest.
> Continue rubbing with all our hands.
> You continue.

> A bit of Gensokyo. Some of the news about fairies. How this feels...

> Hatate follows and positions herself.
> "Alright..." It shouldn't be bad to ask her now. She can still do it later too. "Could I also have a few arms Daiyousei?"
> More arms... Aya thinks.
> Oh... She's doing other things out there too. Without us? Momiji thinks.

> Cooking like this... It'll be kinda lewd, aside from what's already being done...
//Is it hard to handle my long posts, parser? >:D

RinDai:

> "Sooo..."
> Look over to Rin.
> "Something to soothe that faint you just had?"

===

DrillDai 2:

> Split our head with Sekibanki magic.
> Grab our own head and put it on DrillDai 1's body.

===

SekiDai:

> "Swim in underwear, I mean."

===

LoveDai (T):

> "It was really hard when you made Senkai?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Then? Who's everyone?"

===

YukiDai:

> "... Uuuh... Sorry! Didn't meant to scare you so much!"

MaiDai:

> "You had to think about it. It's just logical."

YukiDai:

> "Don't talk like you are a genius! You are me!"
> Put our head back on and see if it re-attaches.
> "I can soothe myself." Rin holds her erhu.

> You split and try to reattatch...
> It doesn't work.

> "You shouldn't..."

> (T) Miko sighs.

> "Still not telling."

> You successfully reattach your head.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2017, 03:00:08 AM »
Hecatia:

> Frown a bit.
> "Junko, dear...is there anything you want to discuss yourself?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh! Sure thing, Hatate."
> Create pairs of arms all the way down Hatate's sides, spaced as close as possible while still being comfortable.

Hatate:

> One we get our arms, begin squeezing our chest with all of them.

---

Youmu:

> Begin squeezing with a few hands while rubbing with the rest.
> (F) I guess I could put my dress back on while coming, and then just take it back off to give them their food.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2017, 03:07:36 AM »
//Hope you don't mind if I create an infalible Dai of my own with one of the miracles of your Dais, Kirby.

RinDai:

> "Oh, of course. The erhu is an excellent tool for that."
> Smile.

===

DrillDai 2:

> Reattach it to our body.

DrillDai 1:

> "And mine?"

DrillDai 2:

> "Nope. I have plans with you."
> Grab the head.

===

SekiDai:

> "Hm?"
> Look over to her.
> "Why is that?"

===

LoveDai (T):

> "Okay... You say I have to learn more... but in what way?"
> Sit down and start thinking.
> "... Hmmm..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "And why you can't tell me that either?"
> Look away in a poutful way.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai.

> Continue searching for Yuki and Mai.
> (MaiDai) "Idiot..."
> (YukiDai) "Shut up!"
> _
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2017, 03:50:24 AM »
Hecatia:

> Frown a bit.
> "Junko, dear...is there anything you want to discuss yourself?"

---

HamiDai:

> "Oh! Sure thing, Hatate."
> Create pairs of arms all the way down Hatate's sides, spaced as close as possible while still being comfortable.

Hatate:

> One we get our arms, begin squeezing our chest with all of them.

---

Youmu:

> Begin squeezing with a few hands while rubbing with the rest.
> (F) I guess I could put my dress back on while coming, and then just take it back off to give them their food.
> "Hm?" Junko questions.

> You create 8 more arms for Hatate.
> You have her spend time before the test.

> You have Youmu do so.
>//Autocorrect, hehe...It would be safer in that way too... I could come up with a good excuse now at least.
>_

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2017, 03:54:40 AM »
Dolldai-chan:

>So ?

Rikadai-chan:

>So ?

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2017, 03:55:48 AM »
Hecatia:

> "I don't know...I feel like I'm boring you somehow."

---

HamiDai:

> "Okay, here we go. Oh, you might want to let them know first, in case they feel anything different."

Hatate:

> Nod.
> Look down at our chest.
> "Aya, Momizi, we're going to try adding running water. Let me know if it feels any different, okay?"
> Look back up at Daiyousei.

HamiDai:

> Turn the water on.
> Watch Hatate's chest with interest.

---

Youmu:

> Begin squeezing with all hands.
> (F) Will it fit me, though?

Myon:

> Listen to Yuyuko's thoughts as Youmu operates.
> Listen to the Prismrivers' thoughts as well.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"