Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34  (Read 21207 times)

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2017, 03:20:12 PM »
>"Mhm.... muh... what happened... i only recall feeling something... then it all went dark..."
>Look at the smol fairy on us and examine her.
>Feel relieved.
Other manifestations:

> How do we feel?

Prime:

> Gently approach our hand to the fairy.
> You feel relieved. Hopefully that means things went well...

> "You did it. Somehow..." Letty says. "Even though that should be impossible..."
> "You're still alright too. It was-"
> "A miracle." Kogasa interrupts Sanae.

> You reach for the small fairy gently. It doesn't react to it. You believe it might be asleep.

> Your other manifestations feel okay.

> Doremy is still eating carelessly... She just seems to be thinking of the taste.
> The comfy ground seems to be blue now.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2017, 03:25:43 PM »
RinDai and ExperiDai:

> Approach and examine the fairy.

Prime:

> "... Yes..."
> Smile warmly and very gently caress her head.
> "... Welcome to life... Our child..."
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2017, 03:59:59 PM »
Prime:

>"Now... what shall we name her ?"
>Examine coot fairy.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2017, 04:01:21 PM »
>Look to our lovers.

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2017, 04:38:21 PM »
DoreBug:

> How do we look?
> Get back up and resume eating.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2017, 05:22:08 PM »
// will be at work for the next 9 hours or so

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2017, 09:10:59 PM »
RinDai and ExperiDai:

> Approach and examine the fairy.

Prime:

> "... Yes..."
> Smile warmly and very gently caress her head.
> "... Welcome to life... Our child..."
Prime:

>"Now... what shall we name her ?"
>Examine coot fairy.
>Look to our lovers.
> You examine. It's covered mostly by something. Cloth or cover, possibly.
> You smile and caress the small fairy.
> "What do you think?" Kono asks.
DoreBug:

> How do we look?
> Get back up and resume eating.
> You get up carefully and resume.
> You're a bit bigger.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2017, 09:25:02 PM »
DoreBug:

> How do we look compared to how we looked when we first fusioned with Doremy?

---

LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Check in.

---

HamiDai:

> Check in.

---

Myon:

> Check in.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2017, 09:29:22 PM »
Prime:

>"I want everyone of our family to contribute towards naming her, so everyone can suggest any names."

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2017, 09:42:59 PM »
Prime:

> If everyone agrees and suggests a name (or if they agree but don't suggest a name/they don't agree):
>> "Well... I'm gonna suggest one, then. It doesn't mean it's going to be her name, but at least to have something. Ciel?"

RinDai:

> Warp back at the Fairy Village at a clear spot.

ExperiDai:

> Warp back at the Human Village at a clear spot.

LettyDai:

> Manifest again at the house. Make sure to do it at a clear spot.

===

LoveDai:

> Manifest at where where we were before. Make sure it's a clear spot.

===

SekiDai:

> Manifest back at where we were before. Make sure it's a clear spot.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2017, 10:14:53 PM »
Florida:
>remanifest near flora and co.

Ruudai:
>look around.

Prime
>is all our family accounted for? List those present.

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2017, 10:18:52 PM »
Florida:
>remanifest near flora and co.

> At a clear spot!
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2017, 02:56:13 AM »
//Do we need to do anything else, parser? I think we're all set.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2017, 02:58:56 AM »
//*Coughcoughtheparserisbeinglazycoughcough*
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #74 on: June 19, 2017, 03:03:30 AM »
//*Coughcoughtheparserisbeinglazycoughcough*
//yep  :dealwithit:
Gonna start the parse.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #75 on: June 19, 2017, 03:14:01 AM »
DoreBug:

> How do we look compared to how we looked when we first fusioned with Doremy?
> You're significantly larger. You don't even need a side by side comparison to notice the difference.
LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Check in.

---

HamiDai:

> Check in.

---

Myon:

> Check in.
> Luna is still going.
> So that's what it was... If she's up now there, will she be fine now here?

> The trio is still resting.

> "Kinda miss it..." Youmu speaks. She seems to be holding her phantom half.
Prime:

>"I want everyone of our family to contribute towards naming her, so everyone can suggest any names."
Prime:

> If everyone agrees and suggests a name (or if they agree but don't suggest a name/they don't agree):
>> "Well... I'm gonna suggest one, then. It doesn't mean it's going to be her name, but at least to have something. Ciel?"
Prime
>is all our family accounted for? List those present.
> Roll Call: Lucien, Belgrade, Yaia, Kono, Letty, Sanae, Kogasa, Ruukoto; from what you see.
> "Y-You should." Kono says.
RinDai:

> Warp back at the Fairy Village at a clear spot.

ExperiDai:

> Warp back at the Human Village at a clear spot.

LettyDai:

> Manifest again at the house. Make sure to do it at a clear spot.

===

LoveDai:

> Manifest at where where we were before. Make sure it's a clear spot.

===

SekiDai:

> Manifest back at where we were before. Make sure it's a clear spot.
> You make returns.
Florida:
>remanifest near flora and co.

Ruudai:
>look around.
> At a clear spot!
> And another return.

> You look around at everyone.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #76 on: June 19, 2017, 03:21:06 AM »
//Well, it's not like being lazy it's bad sometimes~



Prime:

> "It's not only my child, you know..."
> Look down at her. Does she look baby-like? Or just small?

NannyDai:

> Stand by the kids side.

===

RinDai:

> Look for Rin.

===

SekiDai:

> Take a look around to see if our dear future host is near.

===

ExperiDai:

> Look around for Keine.

===

LoveDai:

> Warp back at Makai.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #77 on: June 19, 2017, 03:37:54 AM »
Prime:
>Where's Diana?

>Time of day?

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #78 on: June 19, 2017, 03:43:10 AM »
>#MoreLoveForDiana
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #79 on: June 19, 2017, 04:14:50 AM »
DoreBug:

> Will Doremy to look at us while continuing what she's doing.
> Once Doremy looks at us, think about what she thinks of how we look.

---

LadyBug:

> Sit up slowly and rub our head.
> "Mmmmgh...Lady Luna? Are you okay?"

---

HamiDai:

> Do any of them appear to be awake?
>> If not, warp Aya's life energy back inside Momizi's left ear, and warp Hatate's life energy back inside Momizi's right ear. Examine Momizi's ears once this is done, taking how much they look like Aya and 'Tater into account.

---

Myon:

> Warp our life energy back inside Youmu's phantom half. Wait for a reaction from Youmu once this is done.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #80 on: June 19, 2017, 06:56:11 AM »
//Well, it's not like being lazy it's bad sometimes~



Prime:

> "It's not only my child, you know..."
> Look down at her. Does she look baby-like? Or just small?

NannyDai:

> Stand by the kids side.
> She does.

> You do so.
Prime:
>Where's Diana?

>Time of day?
> You can't see her from here. That or she isn't here.

> It seems to be near midday.
RinDai:

> Look for Rin.

===

SekiDai:

> Take a look around to see if our dear future host is near.

===

ExperiDai:

> Look around for Keine.

===

LoveDai:

> Warp back at Makai.
> You start to look for Rin.

> You continue looking for Sekibanki.

> You start searching for Keine.

> You warp to Makai.
>#MoreLoveForDiana
> You do not know how to count to MoreLoveForDiana. It's not a number you've ever learned, fusion or not.
DoreBug:

> Will Doremy to look at us while continuing what she's doing.
> Once Doremy looks at us, think about what she thinks of how we look.

---

LadyBug:

> Sit up slowly and rub our head.
> "Mmmmgh...Lady Luna? Are you okay?"

---

HamiDai:

> Do any of them appear to be awake?
>> If not, warp Aya's life energy back inside Momizi's left ear, and warp Hatate's life energy back inside Momizi's right ear. Examine Momizi's ears once this is done, taking how much they look like Aya and 'Tater into account.

---

Myon:

> Warp our life energy back inside Youmu's phantom half. Wait for a reaction from Youmu once this is done.
> You will...
> Doremy continues to eat however.

> You sit up.
> "Oh. I should be asking you that. I'm... fine, like this, but are you?"

> Yes. From what you can see, either Hatate is asleep with her phone on, or she's using it.

> You warp your life energy back into Youmu's phantom half as she lets it float.
> Youmu looks down for a bit, before looking towards where you were.
> "...Huh?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #81 on: June 19, 2017, 11:20:39 AM »
DoreBug:

> Think about whether or not our host felt the pain we just went through.
> Think about whether or not our host cares if we modify her body like before.
> Think about whether or not our host cares if we wander off with her body.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Doremy that makes it so any time we do anything with her body or speak or think with her voice, she believes she did, said, or thought it. (If we speak or think with Daiyousei's voice, then she will think whatever she thinks on her own without magical alterations.)
>> If the above spell is successful: (F) I wonder if I can change things that aren't food into food.

---

LunaDai:

> Also sit up slowly and rub our head.
> "Yeah, I'm okay. It's done. The baby is here."

LadyBug:

> "Oh. Pardon the intrusion, Lady Luna."
> Warp our life energy back inside Luna, making sure to unmake any wing, facial detail, and hair color changes (but not any other body shape changes).

---

HamiDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Aya that makes her sleep for an extra hour uninterrupted.
> Once this is done, prepare and cast a spell on Momizi that makes her sleep for an extra hour uninterrupted.
> Take on a quiet tone and look toward Hatate.
> "Good morning, sleepyhead."

---

Myon:

> Change our appearance back to what it was before, where we looked exactly like Youmu (including opaque skin), except with our regular-sized chest.
> Resume speaking using Youmu's voice (through our body) at all times.
> "My apologies, Mistress. But it is done now, so I have returned."
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 05:58:13 PM by Suwako Moriya »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #82 on: June 19, 2017, 03:20:33 PM »
Prime:

> Are we lying on a bed or something?
> "Uhm... what happened when I lost consciousness...? Did she just... came out of nowhere?"

NannyDai:

> How seem the kids to be faring?

===

RinDai:

> Keep looking.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep looking.

===

SekiDai:

> If we don't find her around, continue Omni-Observing as we did before, looking for Sekibanki.

===

LoveDai:

> Look around.
> "Miss Shinki?"
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #83 on: June 19, 2017, 05:42:27 PM »
Ruudai:
>"Ummmm... where's Diana?"
>if Ruudai is not in the house, have the nearest non- prime dai in the house say it instead and identify the Dai

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #84 on: June 19, 2017, 06:31:51 PM »
//Are we still in Bad Feeling Land, parser? If not, may we resume normal update rates?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #85 on: June 19, 2017, 06:34:00 PM »
//Are we still in Bad Feeling Land, parser? If not, may we resume normal update rates?

//I don't think we are in Bad Feeling Land... The parser is in Lazy Town, like he previously said :V
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #86 on: June 19, 2017, 06:36:23 PM »
//Are we still in Bad Feeling Land, parser? If not, may we resume normal update rates?
> You no longer have that feeling.
DoreBug:

> Think about whether or not our host felt the pain we just went through.
> Think about whether or not our host cares if we modify her body like before.
> Think about whether or not our host cares if we wander off with her body.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Doremy that makes it so any time we do anything with her body or speak or think with her voice, she believes she did, said, or thought it. (If we speak or think with Daiyousei's voice, then she will think whatever she thinks on her own without magical alterations.)
>> If the above spell is successful: (F) I wonder if I can change things that aren't food into food.

---

LunaDai:

> Also sit up slowly and rub our head.
> "Yeah, I'm okay. It's done. The baby is here."

LadyBug:

> "Oh. Pardon the intrusion, Lady Luna."
> Warp our life energy back inside Luna, making sure to unmake any wing, facial detail, and hair color changes (but not any other body shape changes).

---

HamiDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Aya that makes her sleep for an extra hour uninterrupted.
> Once this is done, prepare and cast a spell on Momizi that makes her sleep for an extra hour uninterrupted.
> Take on a quiet tone and look toward Hatate.
> "Good morning, sleepyhead."

---

Myon:

> Change our appearance back to what it was before, where we looked exactly like Youmu (including opaque skin), except with our regular-sized chest.
> Resume speaking using Youmu's voice (through our body) at all times.
> "My apologies, Mistress. But it is done now, so I have returned."
> You think...
> She did not. And it seems she doesn't care.
> You prepare and cast.
> Doremy's feast persists.

> You fuse again.
> "Congratulations." Lady Luna says. "I'm glad nothing went wrong then."

> You prepare and cast.
> "Huh?" Hatate jumps a bit, looking over.
> "Morning." You hear from Aya's direction.

> You change your appearance and speak.
> Youmu looks over.
> "Y-You're back. What happened?" She asks.
Prime:

> Are we lying on a bed or something?
> "Uhm... what happened when I lost consciousness...? Did she just... came out of nowhere?"

NannyDai:

> How seem the kids to be faring?
> You are lying on your bed.
> "Um... L-Let's spare you the details." Kono says.
> "It wasn't really normal..." Sanae says.

> They are watching silently.
RinDai:

> Keep looking.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep looking.

===

SekiDai:

> If we don't find her around, continue Omni-Observing as we did before, looking for Sekibanki.
> You continue your searches.
LoveDai:

> Look around.
> "Miss Shinki?"
> You look around. The place still looks as it did last time. You don't see anyone nearby.
Ruudai:
>"Ummmm... where's Diana?"
>if Ruudai is not in the house, have the nearest non- prime dai in the house say it instead and identify the Dai
> "Diana? I'm keeping her in me so she doesn't stay sleeping somewhere bad again." Kono says.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #87 on: June 19, 2017, 06:40:37 PM »
//Oh, LazyLand is fine.

DoreBug:

> Are we dressed properly?
>> If not, stop eating, get dressed properly, and then resume.

---

LadyBug:

> Resume poking and squeezing our chest with all of our arms.

LunaDai:

> "Thanks! I am too."

---

HamiDai:

> Huh? Didn't we just cast...
> Look toward Aya to see if she's awake.

---

Myon:

> Where are we?
> Is there anyone else?
> "The main me gave birth to a child. As the pain would have been transferred to you if I remained where I was, I ejected myself from you so you would not have to endure it."

---

> Omni-observe Hecatia's last known location.

> Omni-observe Yamame's last known location.

> Omni-observe Tokiko's last known location.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #88 on: June 19, 2017, 06:52:23 PM »
Prime:

>"Huh ?"
>Tilt our head.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #89 on: June 19, 2017, 06:53:19 PM »
//Oh, LazyLand is fine.

DoreBug:

> Are we dressed properly?
>> If not, stop eating, get dressed properly, and then resume.
> You affirm you're dressed properly.
LadyBug:

> Resume poking and squeezing our chest with all of our arms.

LunaDai:

> "Thanks! I am too."
> You have Luna resume.
> "I guess I can sort of be informed still with Sanae and Kogasa."
HamiDai:

> Huh? Didn't we just cast...
> Look toward Aya to see if she's awake.

---

Myon:

> Where are we?
> Is there anyone else?
> "The main me gave birth to a child. As the pain would have been transferred to you if I remained where I was, I ejected myself from you so you would not have to endure it."

---

> Omni-observe Hecatia's last known location.

> Omni-observe Yamame's last known location.

> Omni-observe Tokiko's last known location.
> You look over.
> Aya is lying down, facing away, but her eyes seem to be open from here...

> You are in Youmu's room.

> The others seem to be in their previous rooms.
> "Oh. W-Wait, you what?" Youmu questions.

> You observe...
> Hecatia is still sitting down. Her legs are crossed.

> Yamame does not seem to be in the same area.

> Tokiko isn't in her room.
Prime:

>"Huh ?"
>Tilt our head.
> "It's here now, right?" Kono says.
>_