Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34  (Read 10424 times)

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2017, 04:36:48 PM »
//I'm fine here, unless i gotta repost all my commands from before...

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2017, 04:45:23 PM »
//I'm fine here, unless i gotta repost all my commands from before...

//Like I said, focusing on the seed should be done after the next update. This is to leave room for everyone to get to the safe zone at home.

//So, since nobody seems to have any objections...

> Parse all the commands.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2017, 05:19:38 PM »
//I'm fine here, unless i gotta repost all my commands from before...
//Like I said, focusing on the seed should be done after the next update. This is to leave room for everyone to get to the safe zone at home.

//So, since nobody seems to have any objections...

> Parse all the commands.
//So the ones by Kilga and Tashi are the only ones to be submitted for this update, right?
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2017, 05:38:32 PM »
//Yes
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2017, 06:06:55 PM »
//Affirmative. Raf's SisterDai command is kinda redundant if we take into account the one I just input, while the other was countermanded by me, at least for the time being.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2017, 06:13:23 PM »
//Just some minor detailing.
//I would like to add a command list concerning SisterDai, since Raf isn't currently here. Sorry parser!

SisterDai:

> "Onee-chan! I'm sorry for interrupting your sleep, but I'm going to give birth like right now! I want Kogasa-san and you to be there with me!"

>Keep it as short as possible, something like. "Onee-chan ! Sorry for waking you, quick something is happening !" or any combinations that keep it short, time is key.

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2017, 06:21:29 PM »
//Just some minor detailing.
>Keep it as short as possible, something like. "Onee-chan ! Sorry for waking you, quick something is happening !" or any combinations that keep it short, time is key.

//Will post the rewording at the repost of commands.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 06:29:03 PM by Tashi »
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2017, 06:28:25 PM »
//Reposting commands, just in case the parser gets confused for too many rewords and additions and stuff.



My commands:

SekiDai, LoveDai:

> Demanifest.

===

LettyDai:

> "I-I'm going to warp you out here, Letty-sama..."
> Being extremely sure that nothing will happen to Letty due to us feeling strange and losing concentration, warp her in a clear spot at the house.
> Afterwards, demanifest.

===

RinDai:

> Unmake RinBug.
> "I-I have to go, Rin. I will return with you after this, okay? This might get a bit uncomfortable if I stay..."
> If she agrees, then warp to a clear spot in our house.
> Move to the opposite side of the house, with the objective to avoid the part that is nearest to the seed.

===

NannyDai:

> Move to where our kids are and start nudging them awake.

===

ExperiDai:

> "I will have to go, Miss Keine... Sorry, but things might get weird due to the birth and if I stay..."
> If she agrees, warp to a clear spot in the house.
> Move to the opposite side of the house, with the objective to avoid the part that is nearest to the seed.

===

SisterDai:

> "Onee-chan! Sorry for waking you, quick my child will be born!" (Reworded to be less time consuming.)
>> In case they agree to go and to not lose time:
>>> "Okay! I will warp you there!"
>>> Warp Sanae and Kogasa at a clear spot, right outside home, then warp near them at a clear spot.



Kirby is Lord God and Master and You Are Nothing's commands:

HamiDai:

> If we have the focus, warp Aya's life energy out of Momizi's ear and back onto the bed, then warp Hatate's life energy out of Momizi's other ear and back onto the bed.
> Lie down on the floor and brace for the incoming pain.

---

LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Is there any space inside the bubble for us, or is Luna occupying all of it?
>> If there is:
>>> (T) Urgh...sorry, Lady Luna, but this is gonna hurt me for a while...
>>> Warp our life energies out of Luna into some open space inside the bubble.
>>> Lie down on Luna and brace for the incoming pain.
>> If there is not:
>>> (T) Urgh...I'm really sorry, Lady Luna, but this is gonna hurt us for a while...try to protect yourself if you can...
>>> Brace for the incoming pain.

LunaDai only, regardless of conditionals:

> Unmake ReimuBug.

---

Myon:

> "Urgh...sorry, Mistress, but this is gonna hurt me for a while..."
> Warp our life energy out of Youmu's phantom half and to a safe, open spot in the room she's in.
> Lie down on the floor and brace for the incoming pain.

---

HifuuBugs:

> (T) Urgh...sorry, Miss Renko, Miss Merry, but this is gonna hurt me for a while...
> Warp our life energies out of our hosts and to a safe, open spot in the room they're in.
> Lie down on the floor and brace for the incoming pain.

---

RanBug:

> Demanifest:

---

DoreBug:

> "Urgh...sorry, Miss Doremy, but this is gonna hurt me for a while...you keep going, though..."
> Stop eating.
> Lie down on the floor and brace for the incoming pain.

---

YamaBug (Yamame):

> Omni-observe an open area in front of our house.
> Warp our life energy out of our host and to the open area in front of our house.
> Lie down on the ground and brace for the incoming pain.

---

HecaDai:

> If we are able to concentrate, prepare and cast a spell on Tokiko (using Tokibug's perspective) that makes it so she maintains her current body size, shape, proportions, etc. even if TokiBug is not present inside her.
> "Urgh...sorry, Miss Hecatia, I gotta go for a bit.."
> Warp over to the open area in front of our house found by YamaBug. (Don't crash into her!)
> Lie down on the ground and brace for the incoming pain.

TokiBug:

> Demanifest.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2017, 09:38:19 PM »
//I may or may not have fallen asleep right before pressing post a few hours ago trying to make sure things were fine... :P
//Actually, that's silly to have that be one last thing when I can just incorporate conditionals.

HamiDai:

> If we have the focus, warp Aya's life energy out of Momizi's ear and back onto the bed, then warp Hatate's life energy out of Momizi's other ear and back onto the bed.
> Lie down on the floor and brace for the incoming pain.
> You warp the duo out of Momiji and lie on the floor.
LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Is there any space inside the bubble for us, or is Luna occupying all of it?
>> If there is:
>>> (T) Urgh...sorry, Lady Luna, but this is gonna hurt me for a while...
>>> Warp our life energies out of Luna into some open space inside the bubble.
>>> Lie down on Luna and brace for the incoming pain.
>> If there is not:
>>> (T) Urgh...I'm really sorry, Lady Luna, but this is gonna hurt us for a while...try to protect yourself if you can...
>>> Brace for the incoming pain.

LunaDai only, regardless of conditionals:

> Unmake ReimuBug.
> There is space.
> You warp out and lie down.
> "What is it?" Luna continues.

> You unmake ReimuBug.
Myon:

> "Urgh...sorry, Mistress, but this is gonna hurt me for a while..."
> Warp our life energy out of Youmu's phantom half and to a safe, open spot in the room she's in.
> Lie down on the floor and brace for the incoming pain.
> "Huh?" Youmu asks quietly.
> You warp out and lie down.
HifuuBugs:

> (T) Urgh...sorry, Miss Renko, Miss Merry, but this is gonna hurt me for a while...
> Warp our life energies out of our hosts and to a safe, open spot in the room they're in.
> Lie down on the floor and brace for the incoming pain.
\
> You warp out and lie down.
> "What's wrong?" Maribel asks.
> "Is it about Yukari?" Renko looks a bit unhappy.
RanBug:

> Demanifest:

---

DoreBug:

> "Urgh...sorry, Miss Doremy, but this is gonna hurt me for a while...you keep going, though..."
> Stop eating.
> Lie down on the floor and brace for the incoming pain.
> You demanifest.

> Doremy does not budge.
> You lie down carefully.
YamaBug (Yamame):

> Omni-observe an open area in front of our house.
> Warp our life energy out of our host and to the open area in front of our house.
> Lie down on the ground and brace for the incoming pain.

---

HecaDai:

> If we are able to concentrate, prepare and cast a spell on Tokiko (using Tokibug's perspective) that makes it so she maintains her current body size, shape, proportions, etc. even if TokiBug is not present inside her.
> "Urgh...sorry, Miss Hecatia, I gotta go for a bit.."
> Warp over to the open area in front of our house found by YamaBug. (Don't crash into her!)
> Lie down on the ground and brace for the incoming pain.

TokiBug:

> Demanifest.
> You observe and warp, then lie down.

> You prepare and cast.
> "Oh. Well, do take care. You're nice company." Hecatia says.
> You warp and lie down.

> You demanifest with the hope that Tokiko stays as she were.

SisterDai:

> "Onee-chan! Sorry for waking you, quick my child will be born!" (Reworded to be less time consuming.)
>> In case they agree to go and to not lose time:
>>> "Okay! I will warp you there!"
>>> Warp Sanae and Kogasa at a clear spot, right outside home, then warp near them at a clear spot.
> "Nn... Hwah!?" Sanae jumps, sitting up. "What!?"
> "R-Right now? Should we go?" Kogasa asks.
> "Y-Okay." Sanae nods.
> You warp the two and yourself to your home.
//Honestly? The plan of action for my Dais is to warp them at our home and let them bear the pain there. It's not like we can do much else.
I plan to demanifest SekiDai, LoveDai, LettyDai (After leaving Letty at home, of course!) and RinBug, which is only a clone of RinDai. Like that, RinDai, NannyDai and ExperiDai will remain so the house doesn't get too crowded with crying Dais.

Edit:

SekiDai, LoveDai:

> Demanifest.

===

LettyDai:

> "I-I'm going to warp you out here, Letty-sama..."
> Being extremely sure that nothing will happen to Letty due to us feeling strange and losing concentration, warp her in a clear spot at the house.
> Afterwards, demanifest.

===

RinDai:

> Unmake RinBug.
> "I-I have to go, Rin. I will return with you after this, okay? This might get a bit uncomfortable if I stay..."
> If she agrees, then warp to a clear spot in our house.
> Move to the opposite side of the house, with the objective to avoid the part that is nearest to the seed.

===

NannyDai:

> Move to where our kids are and start nudging them awake.

===

ExperiDai:

> "I will have to go, Miss Keine... Sorry, but things might get weird due to the birth and if I stay..."
> If she agrees, warp to a clear spot in the house.
> Move to the opposite side of the house, with the objective to avoid the part that is nearest to the seed.



> Don't parse the commands from SekiDai to ExperiDai unless everyone is ready to go.
> You demanifest.

> You warp Letty out, then demanifest.

> "Um, okay."
> You warp and unmake your other self.

> You start to wake your kids, who seem tired upon looking to you.

> "Of course." Keine agrees.
> You warp.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2017, 10:23:46 PM »
//Oh, almost forgot

DianaDai:
>Investigate snow patch.
>If it is indeed Diana, warp her to a clear spot inside

>Do we still feel that feeling?

>Wait for everyone else.

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2017, 10:26:18 PM »
//Dear God, I was thinking something bad was going to happen in this update :V

SisterDai:

> "Everyone's at home. Make sure to go to the part where everyone is, though! It's for your safety, just in case!"

===

ExperiDai, RinDai:

> Mentally prepare ourselves.

NannyDai:

> "Sorry, dears... but..."
> Smile.
> "You will have a new sibling."
> Look at everyone and at them.
> "Please, go with them."
> Point to RinDai and ExperiDai.
> "To that zone of the house. It would be for the best. I will explain later, or whenever I can."

Prime:

> Stand up and follow NannyDai's instructions.
> Once we are there... close our eyes.
> Start thinking with all our might about the seed, and about having our child the normal way. No MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, DO NOT stop thinking and willing ourselves to have our child. Don't stop, don't stop... Don't think in anything else, don't think in anything else... We can't let anything happen to our child! JUST. DO. IT. NON. STOP.
(This commands should be put at the end of the next update, after every single other action.)

> Like always, wait for the others.

//Oh, almost forgot

DianaDai:
>Investigate snow patch.
>If it is indeed Diana, warp her to a clear spot inside

>Do we still feel that feeling?

>Wait for everyone else.

> Those are good.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2017, 12:09:14 AM »
HamiDai, LadyBug, LunaDai, Myon, HifuuBugs, DoreBug, YamaBug, HecaDai:

> Concentrate on the seed in the interest of helping the birthing process along.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2017, 12:25:56 AM »
> Actually, when all players input the commands they desire and the rest of actions are parsed, have all the Dais focus on giving birth, just like Prime.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 12:27:57 AM by Tashi »
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2017, 02:32:39 AM »
> Actually, when all players input the commands they desire and the rest of actions are parsed, have all the Dais focus on giving birth, just like Prime.
>Specifically, focus on prime giving birth, we don't want them all giving birth simultaneously to fragments of a child...

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2017, 02:33:40 PM »
//Any objections, speak now, or forever hold your peace.
Edit: Specifically Raf since I'm not sure if he's seen yet.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2017, 02:38:30 PM »
//I see nothing that we forgot, everyone is there right ?

(Busy with a certain story.)

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2017, 05:30:57 PM »
//Everything is A-Okay for me. I guess you can parse.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2017, 06:44:28 PM »
// on break at work

// no objections here

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2017, 07:00:28 PM »
//Womp womp womp
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2017, 01:05:03 AM »
//Oh, almost forgot

Diana`Dai:
>Investigate snow patch.
>If it is indeed Diana, warp her to a clear spot inside

>Do we still feel that feeling?

>Wait for everyone else.
> You investigate.
> It is indeed Diana. Or by now, just Cirno, maybe.
> You warp her into the house.

> You do.
//Dear God, I was thinking something bad was going to happen in this update :V

SisterDai:

> "Everyone's at home. Make sure to go to the part where everyone is, though! It's for your safety, just in case!"

===

ExperiDai, RinDai:

> Mentally prepare ourselves.

NannyDai:

> "Sorry, dears... but..."
> Smile.
> "You will have a new sibling."
> Look at everyone and at them.
> "Please, go with them."
> Point to RinDai and ExperiDai.
> "To that zone of the house. It would be for the best. I will explain later, or whenever I can."

Prime:

> Stand up and follow NannyDai's instructions.
> Once we are there... close our eyes.
> Start thinking with all our might about the seed, and about having our child the normal way. No MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, DO NOT stop thinking and willing ourselves to have our child. Don't stop, don't stop... Don't think in anything else, don't think in anything else... We can't let anything happen to our child! JUST. DO. IT. NON. STOP.
(This commands should be put at the end of the next update, after every single other action.)

> Like always, wait for the others.

> Those are good.
HamiDai, LadyBug, LunaDai, Myon, HifuuBugs, DoreBug, YamaBug, HecaDai:

> Concentrate on the seed in the interest of helping the birthing process along.
> Actually, when all players input the commands they desire and the rest of actions are parsed, have all the Dais focus on giving birth, just like Prime.
>Specifically, focus on prime giving birth, we don't want them all giving birth simultaneously to fragments of a child...
> The two nod.

> The two look in question sleepily.

> You head over and will...

> Something that shouldn't happen soon happens. Despite not feeling any pain, your senses seem to give out, or rather, your body shuts down.
> ...
> You seem to come to some time later.
>_

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2017, 01:17:48 AM »
>Take our time, try to look around and examine ourselves.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2017, 01:42:00 AM »
>assess our active manifestations, can we still sense them?

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2017, 01:50:30 AM »
> Magically assess ourselves.
> Also check our life energy just in case.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2017, 02:39:47 AM »
>Assess faith

//I really hope we didn't miscarry.... It would ruin the chance of getting our good ending permanently...

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2017, 02:53:03 AM »
//Ah... And I was thinking if it was a good idea to do the proposaling while we carry our newborn child, sharing a beautiful moment with our lovers... Well, it can't be helped now.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2017, 05:30:11 AM »
>Assess faith

//I really hope we didn't miscarry.... It would ruin the chance of getting our good ending permanently...
> Your faith levels are still very high. You aren't sure if they had dropped or had risen any amount recently.
> Magically assess ourselves.
> Also check our life energy just in case.
> You check...
> Your life energy and magics are fine, it seems.
>assess our active manifestations, can we still sense them?
> You can. Everyone seems to be there...
>Take our time, try to look around and examine ourselves.
> You look around. Your family is still in the house. Sanae and Kogasa are as well.
> What takes your attention is something on your lap. It seems to be a very small fairy, probably the size of your hand, if not smaller. It rises and falls very gently.
> "Oh, she's up!" Kono sits up.
>_

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2017, 05:42:34 AM »
>"Mhm.... muh... what happened... i only recall feeling something... then it all went dark..."
>Look at the smol fairy on us and examine her.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2017, 07:18:10 AM »
>Feel relieved.

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2017, 12:09:26 PM »
DoreBug:

> Check in.
> How's our host doing? Listen to her thoughts as well.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2017, 12:40:31 PM »
Other manifestations:

> How do we feel?

Prime:

> Gently approach our hand to the fairy.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.