Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34  (Read 21421 times)

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« on: June 13, 2017, 02:13:55 PM »
> You are Daiyousei, a Fairy Goddess residing mainly near Gensokyo's Misty Lake.

> Although you were very timid and shy in the past, you've changed for the better over time. Your once best friend, then ex-best friend Cirno had became your romantic partner, and as did Koakuma, a little devil whom lives in the Scarlet Devil Mansion as an aid to Patchouli. The human-goddess Sanae Kochiya had become one of your close friends, and you look to each other as sisters now, while a fusion of the three Tengu; Shameimaru Aya, Hatate Himekaidou, and Momiji Inubashira; had become another loving partner of yours, or rather, of one of your other selves.

> Along with your godhood, you've become capable of manifesting not just near your home, but seemingly anywhere within Gensokyo, the exceptions seeming to be small places... You no longer require Koakuma or Flandre's magic to assist in helping you be many places at once. With this, you've made healthy relationships with many of the residents of Gensokyo.

> Through a process you yourself invented, dubbed: "Fusion"; you've made your own family, defying the rules of nature that prevent you to do so normally. Even further, you're already expecting the normal way to happen soon. You just aren't sure when... Your current close family consists of Letty (Cirno and your mother-figure), Shinki (Koakuma and Alice's mother figure(?)), Koa and Cirno (your partners), Belgrade and Lucien (Your children), and Yaia (a kitten you saved). You are also accompanied by Ruukoto, Reimu's (now yours) maid created by Yumemi Okazaki.

> You've helped in creating a Fairy Village, near the Moriya Shrine, in which the residents are almost entirely composed of "Good Fairies", fairies whom you've helped understand certain things better. With the Human Village's interest in fairies increasing and word of a book being made in favor of them partially from their perspective, you've practically accomplished your goal of making a difference for fairies in Gensokyo. Though, you still have something to take care of with your family before you're satisfied.

> Previously...

//The following should not require any time passage.

Myon:

> Does Youmu appear to be discomforted by the situation?

DoreBug:

> Does Dream Doremy appear to be discomforted by the situation?

---

//Okay, I've thought about it some, and here's my worst-case scenario plan of action with "my" Dais. The rest of you can operate independently of this, I imagine, though if there continues to be little/no active discussion of how to address the problem, I may just take that over as well.

//HamiDai (Tengu): Lie on the floor, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed
//SenDai (Virtue) LadyBug and KaisuDai (Kaisu) LunaDai (Luna): Lie on Luna, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed
//ReimuBug (Reimu): Unmake
//Myon (Youmu): Lie on the floor, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed (eject ourselves from the ghost half if need be for Youmu's sake)
//HifuuBugs (Renko/Mary): Lie on the floor, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed
//RanBug (Ran): Demanifest
//DoreBug (Doremy): Lie on the floor, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed (eject ourselves from Doremy if need be for Dream Doremy's sake)
//YamaBug (Yamame): Demanifest (sorry Yamame, we'll fix it later)
//TokiBug (Tokiko): Demanifest
//HecaDai (Hecatia): Warp over to the main family group, lie on the ground, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed
> Youmu does.

> Doremy... seems to be enjoying the desserts a lot. Seemingly too much to even feel it, you'd assume.
//Well...

All Dais:

>Start focusing on that seed and on that feeling, with the thought of having Prime give birth to our child, if any of us are near the seed's path of growth, get out of there, since it may be dangerous.

Sisterdai-chan:

>How are things going here ? We can't just have our onee-chan miss it !
(These actions were not parsed, but instead set here in case one wants to consider options in the newest thread. Well, the first part is the only time consuming, so...)
> Sanae seems to be getting up.
>_
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 02:22:38 PM by Miniking »

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 02:16:12 PM »
//Oh wait, YamaBug shouldn't be demanifested, she has boosted miracles. In that case, she'll do the same thing as HecaDai.

LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Does Luna appear to be discomforted by the situation?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 02:23:02 PM »
//Oh wait, YamaBug shouldn't be demanifested, she has boosted miracles. In that case, she'll do the same thing as HecaDai.

LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Does Luna appear to be discomforted by the situation?
> Yes.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 02:34:30 PM »
//Honestly? The plan of action for my Dais is to warp them at our home and let them bear the pain there. It's not like we can do much else.
I plan to demanifest SekiDai, LoveDai, LettyDai (After leaving Letty at home, of course!) and RinBug, which is only a clone of RinDai. Like that, RinDai, NannyDai and ExperiDai will remain so the house doesn't get too crowded with crying Dais.

Edit:

SekiDai, LoveDai:

> Demanifest.

===

LettyDai:

> "I-I'm going to warp you out here, Letty-sama..."
> Being extremely sure that nothing will happen to Letty due to us feeling strange and losing concentration, warp her in a clear spot at the house.
> Afterwards, demanifest.

===

RinDai:

> Unmake RinBug.
> "I-I have to go, Rin. I will return with you after this, okay? This might get a bit uncomfortable if I stay..."
> If she agrees, then warp to a clear spot in our house.
> Move to the opposite side of the house, with the objective to avoid the part that is nearest to the seed.

===

NannyDai:

> Move to where our kids are and start nudging them awake.

===

ExperiDai:

> "I will have to go, Miss Keine... Sorry, but things might get weird due to the birth and if I stay..."
> If she agrees, warp to a clear spot in the house.
> Move to the opposite side of the house, with the objective to avoid the part that is nearest to the seed.



//The following actions must only be parsed if they don't take any time.

RuuDai:

> What are we doing?

===

Florida:

> Do we exist?



> Don't parse the commands from SekiDai to ExperiDai unless everyone is ready to go.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 07:13:26 PM by Tashi »
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 07:19:05 PM »
//Previous post was editted.

//On a random thought... Wouldn't Seija magic work here? Maybe trying to invert the weird feelings...
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 07:23:04 PM »
//Not sure... i am uneasy with it, cause it could have some collateral effect, IMO the best way to deal with it is to brave up and handle it like all the mothers in the Human Village have before.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2017, 07:58:01 PM »
//The following actions must only be parsed if they don't take any time.

RuuDai:

> What are we doing?

===

Florida:

> Do we exist?



> Don't parse the commands from SekiDai to ExperiDai unless everyone is ready to go.
> You are in home.

> Yes.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2017, 08:13:37 PM »
Florida:

> What are we up to? And where?
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2017, 08:38:11 PM »

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2017, 09:16:20 AM »

//On a random thought... Wouldn't Seija magic work here? Maybe trying to invert the weird feelings...
// sorry for not really being on today

// anyway I'm against doing this. It might have unforeseen consequences for either us or our offspring.

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2017, 05:23:37 PM »
// anyway I'm against doing this. It might have unforeseen consequences for either us or our offspring.

//Yea, I wouldn't like to bet on this.

//Anyway, I'm up to just bear the pain as much as we can. We are taking too long to advance at least a bit.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2017, 08:58:07 PM »
//
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2017, 11:23:39 PM »
//FLAN ! Don't lick that ! It's dirty !

//So uh... just bear it with bravery ?

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2017, 11:56:31 PM »
//Pretty much.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2017, 03:28:55 AM »
//So, are we good to have all Dais concentrate on Prime having the child?

//Actually: Are we bringing Sanae? Also we should move everyone in the seed's path away first?

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2017, 03:34:11 AM »
//So, are we good to have all Dais concentrate on Prime having the child?

//Actually: Are we bringing Sanae? Also we should move everyone in the seed's path away first?

//I guess so, unless Kilga has any objections about it.

//Raf is trying to bring Sanae via SisterDai.
And yes, we should move everyone away. I was planning to do that anyways.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2017, 02:29:06 PM »
//Can't start parsing/propasaling without any actions~

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2017, 02:39:26 PM »
//Well, unless someone have any objection... *Looks at Kirby, mainly because he have been silent and didn't left any command list in standby.*

SekiDai, LoveDai:

> Demanifest.

===

LettyDai:

> "I-I'm going to warp you out here, Letty-sama..."
> Being extremely sure that nothing will happen to Letty due to us feeling strange and losing concentration, warp her in a clear spot at the house.
> Afterwards, demanifest.

===

RinDai:

> Unmake RinBug.
> "I-I have to go, Rin. I will return with you after this, okay? This might get a bit uncomfortable if I stay..."
> If she agrees, then warp to a clear spot in our house.
> Move to the opposite side of the house, with the objective to avoid the part that is nearest to the seed.

===

NannyDai:

> Move to where our kids are and start nudging them awake.

===

ExperiDai:

> "I will have to go, Miss Keine... Sorry, but things might get weird due to the birth and if I stay..."
> If she agrees, warp to a clear spot in the house.
> Move to the opposite side of the house, with the objective to avoid the part that is nearest to the seed.

//I guess you can parse this. If in two hours nobody has left any objections or command list, then go on.

//Also woah, what is happening in Rumia's? Everyone's dead?

//Fake Edit: Wild Kirby appears!
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2017, 03:03:23 PM »
//Actually, that's silly to have that be one last thing when I can just incorporate conditionals.

HamiDai:

> If we have the focus, warp Aya's life energy out of Momizi's ear and back onto the bed, then warp Hatate's life energy out of Momizi's other ear and back onto the bed.
> Lie down on the floor and brace for the incoming pain.

---

LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Is there any space inside the bubble for us, or is Luna occupying all of it?
>> If there is:
>>> (T) Urgh...sorry, Lady Luna, but this is gonna hurt me for a while...
>>> Warp our life energies out of Luna into some open space inside the bubble.
>>> Lie down on Luna and brace for the incoming pain.
>> If there is not:
>>> (T) Urgh...I'm really sorry, Lady Luna, but this is gonna hurt us for a while...try to protect yourself if you can...
>>> Brace for the incoming pain.

LunaDai only, regardless of conditionals:

> Unmake ReimuBug.

---

Myon:

> "Urgh...sorry, Mistress, but this is gonna hurt me for a while..."
> Warp our life energy out of Youmu's phantom half and to a safe, open spot in the room she's in.
> Lie down on the floor and brace for the incoming pain.

---

HifuuBugs:

> (T) Urgh...sorry, Miss Renko, Miss Merry, but this is gonna hurt me for a while...
> Warp our life energies out of our hosts and to a safe, open spot in the room they're in.
> Lie down on the floor and brace for the incoming pain.

---

RanBug:

> Demanifest:

---

DoreBug:

> "Urgh...sorry, Miss Doremy, but this is gonna hurt me for a while...you keep going, though..."
> Stop eating.
> Lie down on the floor and brace for the incoming pain.

---

YamaBug (Yamame):

> Omni-observe an open area in front of our house.
> Warp our life energy out of our host and to the open area in front of our house.
> Lie down on the ground and brace for the incoming pain.

---

HecaDai:

> If we are able to concentrate, prepare and cast a spell on Tokiko (using Tokibug's perspective) that makes it so she maintains her current body size, shape, proportions, etc. even if TokiBug is not present inside her.
> "Urgh...sorry, Miss Hecatia, I gotta go for a bit.."
> Warp over to the open area in front of our house found by YamaBug. (Don't crash into her!)
> Lie down on the ground and brace for the incoming pain.

TokiBug:

> Demanifest.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 03:10:57 PM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2017, 03:04:25 PM »
//Edited because the formatting massively fucked up somehow
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2017, 03:07:36 PM »
//Everything's fine. Just saying if approval request was implied.

DoreBug:

> "Urgh...sorry, Miss Doremy, but this is gonna hurt me for a while...you keep going, though..."> Stop eating.> Lie down on the floor and brace for the incoming pain.

//Little trouble there~
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2017, 03:11:11 PM »
//Fixed, and caught a formatting error with the Hifuus, too. Sorry, parser.

//Also yes it is assumed any time-passing actions I take will not be parsed independently of other time-passing actions concerning the current major issue.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2017, 03:22:38 PM »
//I would like to add a command list concerning SisterDai, since Raf isn't currently here. Sorry parser!

SisterDai:

> "Onee-chan! I'm sorry for interrupting your sleep, but I'm going to give birth like right now! I want Kogasa-san and you to be there with me!"
>> In case they agree to go and to not lose time:
>>> "Okay! I will warp you there!"
>>> Warp Sanae and Kogasa at a clear spot, right outside home, then warp near them at a clear spot.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2017, 04:01:46 PM »
//Any objections to parsing or any additions?

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2017, 04:02:57 PM »
//None here~
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2017, 04:04:47 PM »
//Also woah, what is happening in Rumia's? Everyone's dead?
// so I'm not the only one noticing this trend lol

// fake edit: what about focusing on prime giving birth and moving people out of harms way? Have those been taken care of?

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2017, 04:07:23 PM »
>wait for a reply. Other than those two things, I have no further objections

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2017, 04:10:48 PM »
// fake edit: what about focusing on prime giving birth and moving people out of harms way? Have those been taken care of?

//I would do that with NannyDai, who is waking the kids up. After the next update, Prime (or all the Dais) should start focusing. I don't want to risk the child to disappear or something like that due to taking too much time.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2017, 04:17:43 PM »
//Yeah, we can't focus with everyone until other non-Dais are made as safe as possible.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2017, 04:19:38 PM »
// alright