Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33  (Read 35794 times)

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #960 on: June 10, 2017, 03:15:34 AM »
//It's okay.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #961 on: June 10, 2017, 03:58:11 AM »
//So, shall I start on the post in wait for Raf? Even in the case he has problems with the posts, if he doesn't, it'll be that much sooner to be ready.

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #962 on: June 10, 2017, 04:27:13 AM »
//I think you can have the post prepared with the current commands, yeah.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #963 on: June 10, 2017, 05:35:11 PM »
//Ehhh ? I thought i had posted it already, did it get lost in the sea ?

//Ah, no. It was just a joke concerning that beautiful HD picture Kilga showed :V

//It's an art of the famous SilverQuest, a masterpiece by Stuffman, which sadly entered an major hiatus.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #964 on: June 10, 2017, 05:40:32 PM »
//Ok it was lost amidst the sending process, so...

Stoogesdai-chan:

>"About the fusion."

Rumidai-chan:

>"Three Fairy Maids would like to resign."

+

Sisterdai-chan:

>Quietly get up and head to try and open the door to Onee-chan's door.
>If it doesn't budget, knock on it worriedly.
>"O-Onee-chan, w-wake up, something real important is going to happen."

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #965 on: June 10, 2017, 05:45:26 PM »
//It's an art of the famous SilverQuest, a masterpiece by Stuffman, which sadly entered an major hiatus.

//Ah, right. I knew I saw that art-style somewhere.

//I guess we are ready to go, parser. Sorry for missing your post, Raf.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #966 on: June 10, 2017, 06:45:21 PM »
// will be at work for 7-8 hours

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #967 on: June 10, 2017, 07:19:19 PM »
//Okay, uh... Reposting Tashi S.A.?



Kilga's commands:

LadyBug:

> Continue.
> (F) Perhaps I should ask for more arms in the meantime.

---

HecaDai:

> Look sheepish.
> "...Sometimes..."

---

YamaBug (F):

> I should try to find a place to hide in the meantime...
> I can't even see how many I have now. I'd have to rely on what I feel. Lady Luna smiles a bit.

> "That's not good." Hecatia notes.

> ...If someone comes by I could probably ask for help. I know Kisume would bring someone helpful. Uh... Parsee might just leave...
//Okay, uh... Reposting Tashi S.A.?



Kilga's commands:

HamiDai:

> Warp Momizi's life energy out of Hatate's hair so she's back on the bed, but have her head away from a wall.
> Warp our own life energy out of Hatate's hair and back into the room.

MiniHami:

> Warp Aya's life energy out of Hatate's hair and into Momizi's left wolf ear.
> Warp Hatate's life energy into Momizi's right wolf ear. (Do not take ourselves along for the ride.)

HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Examine how Momizi looks as a result.
> You warp Momiji's life energy out.
> Then yours.

> You then warp Aya's life energy into Momiji's wolf ear from Hatate's hair.
> You do so for Hatate as well, for the opposite ear.
> Momiji's wolf ears seem to sport wings of their own. They're pretty large... The ears look a bit like the two as well, not counting their clothing...
//Okay, uh... Reposting Tashi S.A.?



My commands:

Prime:

> Start focusing, but not in the seed. Start focusing in having our child the normal way as much as we can. We can't disappoint our lovers!

NannyDai:

> Enter the house if we didn't.
> Show a great joy to Kono.
> "It's going to happen. The child will be here soon..."

===

LoveDai:

> Warp back at Gensokyo, in our house at a clear spot as usual.


===

SekiDai:

> Keep looking.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Ah, this is great!"
> Let our joy slowly build up.
> "Thank you so much, Miss Keine! I owe you a lot!"
> Pause.
> "And something much bigger is going to happen!"

===

RinBug:

> Warp our life energy out of Rin in a clear spot if she didn't do it already.

RinDai:

> Smile.
> "Something nice is going to happen, Rin..."

===

LettyDai:

> (T) Gently shake Letty awake if she fell asleep.
> (T) "Letty-sama... This is important..."
> "Uhm... You don't mind if I return at other moment, right? ... Something super important and nice is going to happen..."

(Blue text is for what I changed or added, parser)



//If by the moment this commands are parsed Raf doesn't show up to input commands concerning SisterDai, or Naz doesn't show up to input commands concerning Florida, then I will take care of them.
Prime:
>Stop for a moment
>"Kono... I think the baby's coming..."
> You resume.

> You head to Kono.
> "Huh?"

> You warp home.

> You continue your searchibanki for Seki-ing.

> "Something bigger? But, a book is something kinda big. People will have knowledge on a race from their point of view more than just from an observer's point." Keine says.

> You warp out.
> "Nice? How so?" Rin asks.

> "Yes?" Letty answers.
> "Sure..." Suwako speaks.
Florida:
>"Uh, guys, I'll have to go for a bit. I promise I'll be back as soon as I can..."
>Look concerned
>"Please don't play any danmaku while I'm gone, I'm still trying to find a way to do it safely. I wouldn't want any of you to accidentally die."

Dianadai:
>"Oh... where is she...!? She's going to miss... Ruukoto, you should head inside. I'm pretty sure I'm about to give birth, and the main me would definitely want the company of family."

//I think we should ask Kono if she can will Diana awake so she can be with the rest of the family for this moment.


//Also is this all good? Anything I'm forgetting?
> The group nods in agreement.

> "Oh. Yes mistress." Ruukoto nods, heading in.
Stoogesdai-chan:

>"About the fusion."

Rumidai-chan:

>"Three Fairy Maids would like to resign."
> "Oh. Uh, yea." Sunny says.

> Sakuya waits.
//Ok it was lost amidst the sending process, so...

+

Sisterdai-chan:

>Quietly get up and head to try and open the door to Onee-chan's door.
>If it doesn't budget, knock on it worriedly.
>"O-Onee-chan, w-wake up, something real important is going to happen."
> You get up and head for Sanae's door, opening it.
> Kogasa looks over.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #968 on: June 10, 2017, 07:40:26 PM »
LadyBug:

> Stop poking and squeezing with all of our arms.
> (F) Let's try counting with them.
> One at a time, poke our chest a single time with each arm in order to count how many there are

LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell that reduces all childbirth-related pain to us, LadyBug, and Luna to 0.
> (T) Er, Lady Luna? I wanted to let you know that the main me is about to have another child back home. Do you wanna go meet them when we're done out here?

ReimuBug:

> As we are a LunaDai Flan clone and thus have boosted, no-faith-cost miracles, prepare and cast a spell that reduces all childbirth-related pain to us and our host to 0.
> Check to see if our host is dreaming, since she was asleep last check.

---

HecaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell that reduces all childbirth-related pain to us to 0.
> "I do my best, though!"

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell that reduces all childbirth-related pain to us and our host to 0.
> Continue thought-listening.

---

DoreBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell that reduces all childbirth-related pain to us and our host to 0.
> How's the snacking going, anyway?

---

HamiDai:

> Warp enough growth into Aya's chest (inside Momizi's ear) so that her chest is five times its normal size. Examine the change this bestows on Momizi's ear.

//I will take care of "my" other Dais in the next update.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 07:44:26 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #969 on: June 10, 2017, 07:48:12 PM »
Prime:

> Let out a small giggle.
> "I-I think it's time for me to give birth..."

NannyDai:

> "The normal way!"

LoveDai:

> "Of course!"

===

SekiDai:

> Stop searching. Approach to the house and slowly sit down outside with our back resting on a wall of it.
> Mentally prepare ourselves for what is about to happen...

===

ExperiDai:

> Giggle.
> "I'll have a new child... in matter of minutes, I think."

===

RinDai:

> "Well... I will have newborn child very soon... Very VERY soon..."
> Giggle some.

===

LettyDai:

> (T) "It's going to happen! I will have a new child in matter of no time!"
> Warp on a clear spot at home.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #970 on: June 10, 2017, 09:09:35 PM »
//break

Florida:
>demanifest for now

Prime
>look concerned
>"Kono... could you try to will Diana awake,  I still can't find her and I'm getting very worried..."

DianaDai
>keep searching as best as we can.
>mentally prepare for the pain.

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #971 on: June 10, 2017, 09:44:07 PM »
Prime
>look concerned
>"Kono... could you try to will Diana awake,  I still can't find her and I'm getting very worried..."

Prime:

> "I also want her to be present at this special moment..."
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #972 on: June 10, 2017, 10:27:17 PM »
>where are the kids and are they awake?
>time


Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #973 on: June 10, 2017, 11:41:32 PM »
Rumidai-chan:

>"They are Sunny, Star and Luna, the Fairy Trio of Light, although they liked the place, they couldn't work out the issue of having a stricter schedule."

Sisterdai-chan:

>"I-It's about our family, onee-chan Sanae wake up, you are gonna miss the baby !"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #974 on: June 11, 2017, 12:32:39 AM »
LadyBug:

> Stop poking and squeezing with all of our arms.
> (F) Let's try counting with them.
> One at a time, poke our chest a single time with each arm in order to count how many there are

LunaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell that reduces all childbirth-related pain to us, LadyBug, and Luna to 0.
> (T) Er, Lady Luna? I wanted to let you know that the main me is about to have another child back home. Do you wanna go meet them when we're done out here?

ReimuBug:

> As we are a LunaDai Flan clone and thus have boosted, no-faith-cost miracles, prepare and cast a spell that reduces all childbirth-related pain to us and our host to 0.
> Check to see if our host is dreaming, since she was asleep last check.
> You stop and have Luna 'count'.
> You prepare and cast.
> "Huh? Oh. Yes." Luna replies.

> You do so as well.
> Reimu does not seem to be dreaming.
HecaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell that reduces all childbirth-related pain to us to 0.
> "I do my best, though!"

---

YamaBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell that reduces all childbirth-related pain to us and our host to 0.
> Continue thought-listening.

---

DoreBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell that reduces all childbirth-related pain to us and our host to 0.
> How's the snacking going, anyway?

---

HamiDai:

> Warp enough growth into Aya's chest (inside Momizi's ear) so that her chest is five times its normal size. Examine the change this bestows on Momizi's ear.

//I will take care of "my" other Dais in the next update.
> You prepare and cast the similar spell.
> "You could always do better, right?"

> You prepare and cast.
> Yuugi... might do something more harmful than what I'm in now... If it was someone I don't know, they might call for help too. Or just run...

> You cast the spell as well.
> Doremy still hasn't stopped. Neither have you.

> You warp growth magic to...
> Well, you aren't sure where Aya's chest would be there...
Prime:

> Let out a small giggle.
> "I-I think it's time for me to give birth..."

NannyDai:

> "The normal way!"

LoveDai:

> "Of course!"

===

SekiDai:

> Stop searching. Approach to the house and slowly sit down outside with our back resting on a wall of it.
> Mentally prepare ourselves for what is about to happen...

===

ExperiDai:

> Giggle.
> "I'll have a new child... in matter of minutes, I think."

===

RinDai:

> "Well... I will have newborn child very soon... Very VERY soon..."
> Giggle some.

===

LettyDai:

> (T) "It's going to happen! I will have a new child in matter of no time!"
> Warp on a clear spot at home.

>where are the kids and are they awake?
>time
> They are in the treehouse as well. They're asleep.
> It's daytime still, despite how many people you know are asleep.
> "Oh. Oh!" Kono looks surprised. "Uh, will you be okay?"

> You stop and rest at the house's wall.

> "Oh. That makes... three. In the span of a few days, right? Will you be okay Daiyousei?" Keine asks. "It's a lot of responsibility..."

> "A-Another one?"

> "Huh?" Letty questions.
> You warp home.
//break

Florida:
>demanifest for now

Prime
>look concerned
>"Kono... could you try to will Diana awake,  I still can't find her and I'm getting very worried..."

DianaDai
>keep searching as best as we can.
>mentally prepare for the pain.
> You demanifest.

> "U-Uh, I can try..." Kono says.

> You continue to search.
> Ah... She seems to be in the snow, you think...
Rumidai-chan:

>"They are Sunny, Star and Luna, the Fairy Trio of Light, although they liked the place, they couldn't work out the issue of having a stricter schedule."

Sisterdai-chan:

>"I-It's about our family, onee-chan Sanae wake up, you are gonna miss the baby !"
> "Why haven't they come to tell me this themselves?"

> Kogasa begins to try and nudge Sanae awake.

> You start to feel strange...
> Your fusees begin to as well, some of them clutching themselves.
> You have a bad feeling.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #975 on: June 11, 2017, 12:39:03 AM »
> Does this include those who have had the no-pain spells cast on them? This should cost no time to check.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #976 on: June 11, 2017, 12:45:15 AM »
> Does this include those who have had the no-pain spells cast on them? This should cost no time to check.
> Yes.
>_

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #977 on: June 11, 2017, 12:59:55 AM »
>Does it also include the other manifestations ?

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #978 on: June 11, 2017, 01:36:12 AM »
// *sigh* nothing ever goes perfectly anymore these days...

// oh well, time for spending another week thinking of a new plan.

//Maybe we're being forced to focus on the seed after all...?

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #979 on: June 11, 2017, 02:00:42 AM »
//Well, piss. I'll let you all decide how to handle the kid and plan my side Dais from there, I guess.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #980 on: June 11, 2017, 02:08:10 AM »
>Does it also include the other manifestations ?
> Yes.
>_

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #981 on: June 11, 2017, 02:12:42 AM »
//Possibly all, and i mean ALL of the Daiyouseis need to focus on the feeling, maybe it also has to so with the people fused with us.

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #982 on: June 11, 2017, 09:52:23 AM »
//I shall propose that we start focusing about having the baby the normal way to see if the feelings on everyone lessens. At least for a brief moment to check. I theorize that, if we don't focus in that or in the seed quickly, we might  lose the baby due to not choosing in time (which I think it's the bad feeling).
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #983 on: June 12, 2017, 04:13:10 PM »
//Well, if no one that has a vested interest in the childbirth process actually wants to put forth commands for dealing with it (or more ideas beyond what's already been posited), I guess I'll poke at things.

> Is the strange feeling we're feeling actively painful?
> Is the strange feeling we're feeling actively discomforting?
>> If the strange feeling we're feeling neither actively painful nor actively discomforting, can we describe it in any way beyond 'strange'?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #984 on: June 12, 2017, 04:34:06 PM »
//Well, if no one that has a vested interest in the childbirth process actually wants to put forth commands for dealing with it (or more ideas beyond what's already been posited), I guess I'll poke at things.

> Is the strange feeling we're feeling actively painful?
> Is the strange feeling we're feeling actively discomforting?
>> If the strange feeling we're feeling neither actively painful nor actively discomforting, can we describe it in any way beyond 'strange'?
>only parse if this takes no time at all. (It should. But just in case)

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #985 on: June 12, 2017, 04:42:15 PM »
//Oh hey you're around. Any ideas? Commands? Anything to get this game off the ground after yet another 24-plus-hour interval of no one with a vested interest in the childbirth process posting anything at all?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #986 on: June 12, 2017, 04:46:19 PM »
// well, I might not be that active until much later.  But I guess we can try Tashis proposal after your information probing, ( assuming it gets parsed) unless raf has any ideas

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #987 on: June 12, 2017, 04:50:38 PM »

//Uh... i wanted to just have all the Dais focus on the birth, save for one or two, and to make sure that the seed will be safe too, maybe the tree will grow spontaneously.

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #988 on: June 12, 2017, 05:03:44 PM »
//There's something I would like to check.

> If it doesn't take any time at all:
> Even when infalible miracles to cease any pain on different Dais and the hosts of certain bugs were casted, are they clutching due to feeling pain?

//Uh... i wanted to just have all the Dais focus on the birth, save for one or two, and to make sure that the seed will be safe too, maybe the tree will grow spontaneously.

//For what is worth, and for security measures, we should go to the opposite side of our house from where the seed is outside. If this is proven true, and we are in the part our house is more near to where the seed is, we might be in a situation where some of our family members, or ourselves, get crushed due to a trunk that was suddenly created.

//Edit: Also, the miracles that Kilga casted were:

'Prepare and cast a spell that reduces all childbirth-related pain to us/and our host to 0.

It was only specified 'pain' and not other strange feelings that might come from the birth.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 05:14:22 PM by Tashi »
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #989 on: June 12, 2017, 09:11:36 PM »
//Well, if no one that has a vested interest in the childbirth process actually wants to put forth commands for dealing with it (or more ideas beyond what's already been posited), I guess I'll poke at things.

> Is the strange feeling we're feeling actively painful?
> Is the strange feeling we're feeling actively discomforting?
>> If the strange feeling we're feeling neither actively painful nor actively discomforting, can we describe it in any way beyond 'strange'?
//There's something I would like to check.

> If it doesn't take any time at all:
> Even when infalible miracles to cease any pain on different Dais and the hosts of certain bugs were casted, are they clutching due to feeling pain?

//For what is worth, and for security measures, we should go to the opposite side of our house from where the seed is outside. If this is proven true, and we are in the part our house is more near to where the seed is, we might be in a situation where some of our family members, or ourselves, get crushed due to a trunk that was suddenly created.

//Edit: Also, the miracles that Kilga casted were:

'Prepare and cast a spell that reduces all childbirth-related pain to us/and our host to 0.

It was only specified 'pain' and not other strange feelings that might come from the birth.
> It's not painful nor discomforting. It sort of feels like you feel kinda full. But it doesn't feel like how feeling full normally feels.
>_