Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33  (Read 22056 times)

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2017, 10:08:19 PM »
LadyBug:

> Gently poke again.

LunaDai:

> "As you wish, Lady Luna."

---

> Omni-observe the Tenguhaus interior, starting with the bedroom.

HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Once we find a safe space to do so, warp our life energies out of Luna's chest and into open space inside Tenguhaus, preferably in the bedroom.
> You have Luna poke again.

> You observe, then warp your life energies into the bedroom, safely, leaving your hosts body.
YamaBug (F):

> It's getting better and better as I get bigger. I wonder if it'll ever stop...

---

DoreBug:

> Think about what Doremy thinks about the effects the chocolate is having on her body.
> How good could it get... Ahh, I just gotta stick with small sizes. Nothing too big. I'll be seen otherwise, and it'll feel weird too.

> You think...
> Doremy think she's just getting larger from it.
Prime:

> Giggle and listen.

===

LoveDai:

> "Oh! I only meant it time-wise. It's not like anything's happening."
> Smile.
> "Probably I can get everything for tonight... but that's a really small chance, so maybe tomorrow... I'd like to say that it would take me, maximum, two days to make the preparations."

===

ExperiDai:

> "... And making Mokou-san come?"

===

RinDais:

> Approach to Rin.
> "Be grateful! They are cheering the three of us!"
> Grin.
> You listen.
> "More? Well... Don't judge someone by how they look. Always give someone more chances, don't just assume all is lost on their first impression..."

> "Oh. Okay."

> "Er, she probably won't want to... Especially just for kids...

> "Me too? Why?" Rin asks.
Florida:
>"You know, how do you two like the village so far?"

Copbug
>Check in.
> "Oh. It's great." Kuri nods. "A lot of others to play with..."

> The others are just watching your host.
> "No, nothing weird yet." Your host speaks.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2017, 10:14:23 PM »
Prime:

> Nod nod.
> "True, true. Judging people by the first glance isn't good."
> Listen.

===

LoveDai:

> Is Hourai facing us?

===

ExperiDai:

> "Well, it is not just for the kids... She can come to help you and teach them, uh, things! Like that fairy!"
> Point to the fairy.
> "And besides... I don't personally like that Mokou-san chooses a fight over more important things..."

===

RinDai:

> "Because you deserve it!"

RinBug:

> "And because you are incredible!"
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2017, 10:17:51 PM »
Prime:

> Nod nod.
> "True, true. Judging people by the first glance isn't good."
> Listen.

===

LoveDai:

> Is Hourai facing us?

===

ExperiDai:

> "Well, it is not just for the kids... She can come to help you and teach them, uh, things! Like that fairy!"
> Point to the fairy.
> "And besides... I don't personally like that Mokou-san chooses a fight over more important things..."

===

RinDai:

> "Because you deserve it!"

RinBug:

> "And because you are incredible!"
> "...Er, shouldn't you/we be teaching-" Kono and Byakuren speak.
> "Oh, I'm sorry, you-" Both interrupt each other again.
> The two stay silent.
> Byakuren motions Kono on.

> No.

> "Mrr..." Keine looks aside.

> "I didn't do anything much though."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2017, 10:20:22 PM »
LadyBug:

> Poke.
> How large is Luna's chest now?

LunaDai:

> "There. They're gone now."

---

YamaBug (F):

> Though it may be worth it if it feels good enough...

---

DoreBug:

> Will Dream Doremy to continue eating.
> Continue eating.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2017, 10:22:58 PM »
//will be gone for a few hours

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2017, 10:34:39 PM »
Prime:

> Giggle.
> "Of course."
> Caress Lucien's hair.
> "But that doesn't mean you can't tell them a thing or another, Miss Byakuren. I'm looking forward to teach my children to be excellent persons in the future."
> Pet Belgrade.

===

LoveDai:

> If we are sure Hourai isn't going to notice, look at Alice and do a subtly hug motion, then point to Hourai.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Wouldn't you like her to be here?"

===

RinDai:

> "With what you did was just enough to show how cool you are!"

RinBug:

> Hm-mh! You are too modest, Rin. You deserve being praised!"
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2017, 11:07:57 PM »
LadyBug:

> Poke.
> How large is Luna's chest now?

LunaDai:

> "There. They're gone now."

---

YamaBug (F):

> Though it may be worth it if it feels good enough...

---

DoreBug:

> Will Dream Doremy to continue eating.
> Continue eating.
> You have Luna poke again.
> Luna's chest is large enough for you to sit or possibly lie comfortably on, if you wished to. Her outfit's not covering it anymore.
> Makes it seem bad to just think that 'they're gone now'. Mm... Luna nods.

> Aah... I gotta stop thinking about feeling good...

> The two of you resume.
Prime:

> Giggle.
> "Of course."
> Caress Lucien's hair.
> "But that doesn't mean you can't tell them a thing or another, Miss Byakuren. I'm looking forward to teach my children to be excellent persons in the future."
> Pet Belgrade.

===

LoveDai:

> If we are sure Hourai isn't going to notice, look at Alice and do a subtly hug motion, then point to Hourai.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Wouldn't you like her to be here?"

===

RinDai:

> "With what you did was just enough to show how cool you are!"

RinBug:

> Hm-mh! You are too modest, Rin. You deserve being praised!"
> You care for your children.
> "Um, if it's not bad to change the subject, did you find out how strong Lady Shinki is, Byakuren?" Kono asks.
> "How strong she is?"

> Alice giggles a bit.
> "Yes, I remember. That may have been what started her disliking you so much." Alice smiles.

> "Sort of..."

> "Um, am I cool?" Rin asks, looking towards the fairies.
> "You?"
> "Who is that?"
> "Not really."
> "Not that much."
> "Un-un."
> "Nuh-uh."
> Others shake their heads.
> "O-Oh." Rin speaks.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2017, 11:15:57 PM »
//Poor Rin. :(

LadyBug:

> Poke.
> Think about what Luna thinks of her chest being so big.
> Think about what Luna thinks of us being able to see her bare chest.

LunaDai:

> "Anyway, should we go exploring? Either the moon or somewhere else in space?"

---

YamaBug:

> Squeeze again, with a little more force than before.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2017, 11:29:27 PM »
//Poor Rin. :(

LadyBug:

> Poke.
> Think about what Luna thinks of her chest being so big.
> Think about what Luna thinks of us being able to see her bare chest.

LunaDai:

> "Anyway, should we go exploring? Either the moon or somewhere else in space?"

---

YamaBug:

> Squeeze again, with a little more force than before.
> You poke again.
> Luna starts to examine herself.
> You think...
> Luna enjoys her current size, as newly revealed.
> Luna is considering such now.
> "Right. We have just been aimless for a while..." Well, it'll just be in the way right now. Luna removes her top, setting it down within the bubble.

> You have Yamame grasp pleasantly.
> It's probably really great to try now, but... Nothings even stopping me here... Yamame stops at her usual spot.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2017, 11:39:57 PM »
LadyBug:

> If Luna resumes examining herself there, poke again. Don't force it, though.

LunaDai:

> "Yeah. Hey, um, do you happen to know why I'm not allowed to visit the moon?"

---

YamaBug (F):

> I could go bigger without any bad consequences here.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2017, 11:55:21 PM »
//And just when I thought I could make Rin feel more confidence about herself... Unbelievable.

Prime:

> Blink.
> "Oh? Now that you bring that up..."

===

LoveDai:

> "What if it has better effect this time?"
> Grin.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Well, maybe if we could convince her to come and teach with you..."

===

RinDai:

> "I-I do!"
> Raise our hands.
> "She's really cool!"

RinBug:

> "She isn't only nice, but also someone really good at playing her erhu! She does it masterfully!"
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2017, 11:59:01 PM »
LadyBug:

> If Luna resumes examining herself there, poke again. Don't force it, though.

LunaDai:

> "Yeah. Hey, um, do you happen to know why I'm not allowed to visit the moon?"

---

YamaBug (F):

> I could go bigger without any bad consequences here.
> You have Luna consider poking again, and she pokes a few times instead.
> Hm... Maybe a bit more, but this should be good enough at least. Luna looks back to you. "There's a civilization there. They don't really like others coming to the moon. Most of the time. Honestly though, if you really wanted to, you could very likely easily arrive and find a means to be allowed to stay."

> Ugh... Do I really want to go bigger? I'm already a nice size anyone would enjoy... Yamame models herself.
//And just when I thought I could make Rin feel more confidence about herself... Unbelievable.

Prime:

> Blink.
> "Oh? Now that you bring that up..."

===

LoveDai:

> "What if it has better effect this time?"
> Grin.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Well, maybe if we could convince her to come and teach with you..."

===

RinDai:

> "I-I do!"
> Raise our hands.
> "She's really cool!"

RinBug:

> "She isn't only nice, but also someone really good at playing her erhu! She does it masterfully!"
> "Hm?" Byakuren asks.

> Alice only giggles more.

> "You think you can?" Keine asks in curiosity.

> "Ear-what?
> "Bless you?" A few fairies speak.
> "Wait, do we bless her if she's a god? Or does she bless herself? Ooh! Does she bless us then? With her sneeze?"
> "Does she even need to be blessed?"
> "Isn't she already blessed and stuff?"

> "T-Thanks." Rin smiles a bit from her unhappy expression.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2017, 12:12:54 AM »
//Try having Rin grow some flowers for the fairies.

LadyBug:

> Place our hands on our chest and give it a gentle squeeze.

LunaDai:

> "Oh. So Miss Yukari was just trying to protect me or something?"

---

YamaBug (F):

> I do have an opportunity that others wouldn't have, though...
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2017, 12:17:48 AM »
//Try having Rin grow some flowers for the fairies.

LadyBug:

> Place our hands on our chest and give it a gentle squeeze.

LunaDai:

> "Oh. So Miss Yukari was just trying to protect me or something?"

---

YamaBug (F):

> I do have an opportunity that others wouldn't have, though...
> "Hm?" Luna asks, resting her hands on the top, rather than holding them.

> Why did she even chose me? Why not Yuugi or Kisume?
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2017, 12:33:02 AM »
Florida:
>"And you, Furi?"
>What are the rest doing?

Copbug
>beat

RuuDai:
>Check on Ruukoto

>Check on family and Yaia

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2017, 12:35:33 AM »
Rikadai-chan:

>So ?

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2017, 12:37:19 AM »
Prime:

> "Miss Shinki never showed her powers to us... As far as I can remember, she didn't 'created' something before our eyes, did she? Or showed how strong she is..."

===

LoveDai:

> Hand the rocks to Alice.
> "Can I entrust you this, then?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Mokou-san has great appreciation for you and considers you as a dear friend, that's undeniable."
> Giggle.
> "I can't guarantee that I can have Mokou-san come here, but what I said before is true, and Mokou-san knows that. She wouldn't let you down."

===

RinDai:

> "... Eh?"

RinBug:

> "E-Err... She also learns fast! Not even a day might pass, and she learns how to do something masterfully when to others might take great amounts of time!"
> Pause.
> "And she also can show you something great that all of you will like!"
> Lean to Rin to whisper.
> "You know, grow flowers!"
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2017, 12:45:11 AM »
Florida:
>"And you, Furi?"
>What are the rest doing?

Copbug
>beat

RuuDai:
>Check on Ruukoto

>Check on family and Yaia
> "It's good too."
> They're listening to the RinDais.

> "Okay... Let's try things two ways, alright?" A girl asks.
> The group nods.
> "The nice way. We try asking and seeing if she's actually with him somehow."
> "She really cared about that guy, right? Maybe we-"
> "Helooo? Other worldly girl?" Your host calls.

> Ruukoto is standing idly.

> Yaia is in Koishi's lap, being pet by her.
> Your family is with you in the Myouren temple, with Byakuren. All of them seem pleasant.
Rikadai-chan:

>So ?
> You haven't found Umbra through your physical search yet.
Prime:

> "Miss Shinki never showed her powers to us... As far as I can remember, she didn't 'created' something before our eyes, did she? Or showed how strong she is..."

===

LoveDai:

> Hand the rocks to Alice.
> "Can I entrust you this, then?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Mokou-san has great appreciation for you and considers you as a dear friend, that's undeniable."
> Giggle.
> "I can't guarantee that I can have Mokou-san come here, but what I said before is true, and Mokou-san knows that. She wouldn't let you down."

===

RinDai:

> "... Eh?"

RinBug:

> "E-Err... She also learns fast! Not even a day might pass, and she learns how to do something masterfully when to others might take great amounts of time!"
> Pause.
> "And she also can show you something great that all of you will like!"
> Lean to Rin to whisper.
> "You know, grow flowers!"
> "She showed me some of her danmaku. Well, attacks, rather. It's fairly replicate-able, and it looks beautiful as well."

> Alice nods, taking them.

> "Mm..."

> "Something we'd like?"
> "O-Oh!" Rin nods, readying her erhu and starting to play.
> A field of flowers begins to grow within the room and the fairies "ooh" and "ahh" in awe.
>_

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2017, 12:48:35 AM »
Prime:

>"Replicate-able ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>Try Rikako's room.


Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2017, 12:50:31 AM »
//Should we answer the cops?

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2017, 12:53:15 AM »
Prime:

> "Let me get this straight! That isn't plagiarism! That's a tribute!"
> Gets shot.

> "A-Are you saying that you are able to replicate it?"
> Look in awe.

===

LoveDai:

> Nod with a big smile.
> "..."
> Look at Hourai and grin. Start raising both hands to her at a slow pace. Make sure that our fingers wriggle!

===

ExperiDai:

> "Or would you like to go? I can take care of the kids too."

===

RinDais:

> "Surprise!"
> Raise our arms to the sides.



//Should we answer the cops?

//I say no for the time being. Let's see what happens if we don't.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2017, 12:54:16 AM »
//Raf, you have any input?

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2017, 12:57:37 AM »
//Let's wait and see.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2017, 12:59:23 AM »
Prime:

>"Replicate-able ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>Try Rikako's room.
Prime:

> "Let me get this straight! That isn't plagiarism! That's a tribute!"
> Gets shot.

> "A-Are you saying that you are able to replicate it?"
> Look in awe.
> "In my own way, yes."

> You head for Rikako's room...
LoveDai:

> Nod with a big smile.
> "..."
> Look at Hourai and grin. Start raising both hands to her at a slow pace. Make sure that our fingers wriggle!

===

ExperiDai:

> "Or would you like to go? I can take care of the kids too."

===

RinDais:

> "Surprise!"
> Raise our arms to the sides.
> You approach Hourai menacingly.
> "Hm. 3 rings for three gemstones..." Alice says.

> "It's fine. I'll stay with them."

> The fairies watch the flowers.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2017, 01:00:56 AM »
Florida
>Listening to them from all the way over here?

Copbug
>Beat

>Globally, do we have any bad feelings re: copbug or Michealbug?

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #85 on: May 13, 2017, 01:04:41 AM »
Prime:

> Maintain our look of awe and glance at our family.

===

LoveDai:

> Stop, but don't loose our current position, and look at Alice.
> "Hm?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Okay then. I will go and try to convince her, okay?"

===

RinDais:

> Are they sunflowers? Or what kind of flowers?
> They directly grew from the floor of the house? Or from the possible cracks?
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #86 on: May 13, 2017, 01:06:56 AM »
Prime:

>Realize something.
>"...uh...isn't that bad though ? I mean, danmaku is all about beauty, and simply replicating something is sorta cheating no ?"


Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2017, 01:19:34 AM »
//I would actually be okay with sending the cops notes. I would be against appearing in front of them, though, or speaking through our host's body or in his head.

LadyBug:

> (F) This might be easier to handle with more hands, like Hamiya has done before...
> Give a gentle squeeze.

LunaDai:

> "Remember when Miss Yukari told us we weren't allowed to go to the moon? Well, she told Miss Virtue and I, but you're part Miss Virtue, so yeah. Was that just because she was looking out for us?"

---

YamaBug:

> (F) Oh, wait...didn't she say something about me wanting extra arms and legs when no one else did?
> Squeeze.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2017, 01:25:13 AM »
Whoever is able and free:
>Grab our notebook and writing utensil and standby

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #89 on: May 13, 2017, 01:26:26 AM »
Florida
>Listening to them from all the way over here?

Copbug
>Beat

>Globally, do we have any bad feelings re: copbug or Michealbug?
> As the entirety of the village had gathered around the apartment the RinDais and Rin were in, it's not hard to believe they have heard her singing. It's over now, it seems.

> You wait.
> "...Nothing." Your host says.
> "So... Before we try another way, are you sure she's with you?"
> "...Mhm." Your host nods. "But I feel like something bad is going to happen..."
> "Well... It's something not from here, and can be with us somehow, as well as evade a force like ours... It's dangerous, and we should take 'any' opportunity we can to stop it... Do you... 'agree'?"
> You do.
Prime:

> Maintain our look of awe and glance at our family.

===

LoveDai:

> Stop, but don't loose our current position, and look at Alice.
> "Hm?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Okay then. I will go and try to convince her, okay?"

===

RinDais:

> Are they sunflowers? Or what kind of flowers?
> They directly grew from the floor of the house? Or from the possible cracks?
> You look to your family.
> They're listening in as well.

> "Go, go." "Good, good. They're lovely. Shanghai, Hourai? Don't you agree?"
> Hourai scoffs, staying defiant.
> "Shang. (Yes.)" Shanghai nods.

> Keine looks to the children and the fairy.

> They're growing out of the floor. It looks pretty damaged now that you look... They're sunflowers again.
Prime:

>Realize something.
>"...uh...isn't that bad though ? I mean, danmaku is all about beauty, and simply replicating something is sorta cheating no ?"
> "In my own way." Byakuren says. "I'm-."
> "Marisa's the best at replicating things and hers always looks beautiful and strong." Kono says.
//I would actually be okay with sending the cops notes. I would be against appearing in front of them, though, or speaking through our host's body or in his head.

LadyBug:

> (F) This might be easier to handle with more hands, like Hamiya has done before...
> Give a gentle squeeze.

LunaDai:

> "Remember when Miss Yukari told us we weren't allowed to go to the moon? Well, she told Miss Virtue and I, but you're part Miss Virtue, so yeah. Was that just because she was looking out for us?"

---

YamaBug:

> (F) Oh, wait...didn't she say something about me wanting extra arms and legs when no one else did?
> Squeeze.
> You have Luna squeeze from above.
> "Hm... Yes, it might've been." The fusion nods, moving her hands to cover herself.

> Hm... That explains that, but I'd think Parsee would want more than anyone... Maybe Kisume would want stuff too. I don't really think Yuugi would want anything... I guess I don't know her enough.
Whoever is able and free:
>Grab our notebook and writing utensil and standby
> You observe and retrieve noting supplies.
>_