Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33  (Read 12383 times)

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2017, 11:07:34 AM »
//I similarly have no clue what's going on in CopBugLand, but if our presence inside him is causing issues, then it seems the logical thing to do would be to relocate ourselves, particularly since nothing of interest has happened in several days. We could probably live with the Hifuus, at least. (We should NOT demanifest, of course, given our permanent severance from the main hive.)

LadyBug:

> If Luna is continuing to gently feel, gently poke again.
> Think about what Luna thinks of her poking herself and growing herself so much.

LunaDai:

> Smile and nod.
> "You got it, Lady Luna!"

---

YamaBug:

> (F) I wonder how these would feel if they were even bigger...
> Gently squeeze with both hands.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 11:42:26 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2017, 01:32:19 PM »
//I don't know what is this situation that CopBug is involved in... So I don't think it can be mine ^^;



Prime:

 > Look back at Byakuren.

===

LoveDai:

> "More than always, I guess..."
> Frown in sadness.
> "... Why you are like that even after I show something so important to me...?
> Byakuren looks back to you.

> "I do think they're lovely..." Alice says.
ExperiDai:

> Check on the fairy and the kids.
> "Miss Reimu isn't as others think... Well, not that much... Everyone can talk to her, but they just have to approach quietly and politely."

===

RinDais:

> "But... how could we be this good for the very first time, i think, we sing?"
> The kids are still speaking with the fairy.
> "That's good." Keine says.

> "Maybe you're a natural." Rin says.
//I similarly have no clue what's going on in CopBugLand, but if our presence inside him is causing issues, then it seems the logical thing to do would be to relocate ourselves, particularly since nothing of interest has happened in several days. We could probably live with the Hifuus, at least. (We should NOT demanifest, of course, given our permanent severance from the main hive.)

LadyBug:

> If Luna is continuing to gently feel, gently poke again.
> Think about what Luna thinks of her poking herself and growing herself so much.

LunaDai:

> Smile and nod.
> "You got it, Lady Luna!"

---

YamaBug:

> (F) I wonder how these would feel if they were even bigger...
> Gently squeeze with both hands.
> Luna has begun to stop.
> You think...
> She does not mind growing, but is unwell with how they might look with the two in them.
> Luna nods.

> You have Yamame squeeze gently.
> She exhales lightly as she continues on.
> Being able to freely experiment with this... Well, considering I get someplace secluded.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2017, 01:37:07 PM »
LadyBug:

> Gently poke one more time as we slow to a stop.
> Is Luna's top still on and covering herself?
>> If so: (F) I wonder how they look with those two in them...

---

YamaBug:

> Squeeze gently again.

---

DoreBug:

> Check in. How's that chocolate consumption coming?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2017, 01:44:01 PM »
LoveDai:

> "So it's possible for you to make three rings with these?"
> Look expectantly.

===

ExperiDai:

> Look back at Keine.
> "And how are things with Mokou-san, if I may know?"

===

RinDai:

> "I don't know... It's even possible for me?"

RinBug:

> Prepare a miracle to find out if we, from the beginning, were natural at singing. Cast it if insignificant the cost.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2017, 01:58:01 PM »
LadyBug:

> Gently poke one more time as we slow to a stop.
> Is Luna's top still on and covering herself?
>> If so: (F) I wonder how they look with those two in them...

---

YamaBug:

> Squeeze gently again.

---

DoreBug:

> Check in. How's that chocolate consumption coming?
> It's only covering part of them.
> You poke one last time.
> Maybe I should ask her to send them back before I have to see...

> You squeeze again as you continue.

> The two of you are still enjoying chocolate.
LoveDai:

> "So it's possible for you to make three rings with these?"
> Look expectantly.

===

ExperiDai:

> Look back at Keine.
> "And how are things with Mokou-san, if I may know?"

===

RinDai:

> "I don't know... It's even possible for me?"

RinBug:

> Prepare a miracle to find out if we, from the beginning, were natural at singing. Cast it if insignificant the cost.
> "Mhm."

> "Mokou?" Keine asks. "What things?"

> You prepare...
> It doesn't seem like it'll work.
> "I don't see why not. Some people are born with talents."
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2017, 02:08:29 PM »
LadyBug:

> Gently poke again.
> (F) She did say that she would send them back if I asked. Having them there could get awkward in other ways, too.

---

YamaBug:

> Squeeze.
> (F) I should ask for even bigger than this. It feels wonderful.

---

DoreBug:

> How much have we eaten?
> Has it had a noticeable affect on our body?
> Have the chocolates been getting tastier and tastier?
> Check DoreBug's thoughts on the chocolates.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2017, 02:23:27 PM »
Rikadai-chan:

>So ?

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2017, 02:55:34 PM »
LoveDai:

> "How much time it would take to be done? I-I'm not trying to rush you or anything, of course..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "Did you met her today?"

===

RinDai:

> "... I still keep discovering things like this, huh..."

RinBug:

> "I'm full of surprises~."
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2017, 05:46:54 PM »
//Copbug issue is here and here (Bottom section of both posts)

------------------------------

Florida:
>Keep listening to the conversation.

RuuDai:
>Progress report

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2017, 05:47:47 PM »
//@non-parser: Edited

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2017, 05:51:15 PM »
//So, summary... The cop started to be aware of something strange (us)?
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2017, 05:56:40 PM »
//Based on the dialogue in that second link and the fact that nothing of consequence has happened with the police since Mikey got sent home several days ago, I'm all the more inclined to leave the cop be. (Especially given what just happened with leaving a Dai to rot in Gensokyo A - I imagine no one wants to deal with something like that in the outside world.) Repurposing CopBug as a HifuuDai to live with Renko and Merry and their bugs seems like the best bet to me.

//Also are you intentionally calling FloraDai Florida now :V
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2017, 05:58:25 PM »
//I also forgot the purpose of CopBug now, given that Micheal is already safe and sound...?
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2017, 06:04:01 PM »
//Based on the dialogue in that second link and the fact that nothing of consequence has happened with the police since Mikey got sent home several days ago, I'm all the more inclined to leave the cop be. (Especially given what just happened with leaving a Dai to rot in Gensokyo A - I imagine no one wants to deal with something like that in the outside world.) Repurposing CopBug as a HifuuDai to live with Renko and Merry and their bugs seems like the best bet to me.
//I also forgot the purpose of CopBug now, given that Micheal is already safe and sound...?
//Copbug is there to make sure the cops don't do anything to Micheal and act as an early warning system.
//I'll only get rid of her once I'm 100% sure Micheal's no longer under any threat from them (Probably if nothing happens Re: Them for about two more game days.)

//Anyway, I'm wondering if we should memory-wipe the cops with Miracles or do something else, hence why I'm asking for opinions.

//Also are you intentionally calling FloraDai Florida now :V
//Yes :P

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2017, 06:09:19 PM »
//Speaking from a practical standpoint, I would rather not actively do anything to the cops on the grounds that the more we do to them, the higher chance we have of getting caught. Memory loss in particular would be very suspicious if they catch it, particularly for a law enforcement group that just dealt with an alien girl. It's hardly a guarantee that they won't notice, either.

//Speaking from a personal standpoint, I don't really care as long as they don't come after us.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2017, 06:11:06 PM »
//Edited with perhaps a more helpful (or at least less restrictive) opinion :V
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2017, 06:12:02 PM »
//I would rather not actively do anything to the cops on the grounds that the more we do to them, the higher chance we have of getting caught. Memory loss in particular would be very suspicious if they catch it, particularly for a law enforcement group that just dealt with an alien girl. It's hardly a guarantee that they won't notice, either.
//Well they're not going to just IGNORE the "weird thoughts" (Which until now I thought were a harmless action since it literally worked with no consequence for literally everyone else who used it.)

//Fake edit: What edit?

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2017, 06:15:42 PM »
//Speaking from a personal standpoint, I don't really care as long as they don't come after us.

//This one. Basically, my generic advice is on the table for you to consider and follow or discard as you see fit. From a gameplay perspective, though, I have no horse in the Cop/Mikey race (and have never wanted one), so as far as I'm concerned you have my blessing to do whatever you want as long as it doesn't negatively impact the rest of us.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2017, 06:22:32 PM »
//As far as I can tell, your main concern is that they might plan something to do with Micheal, and that you aren't going to be able to know what if you can't do the 'recall' commands, given they are starting to notice? In said case, you would need to do 'checks' and 'beats' all the time, which isn't orthodox. I don't really see much options besides those, besides leaving them be, of course. You can also keep doing the stuff and making them suspect more, but...
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2017, 08:12:26 PM »
LadyBug:

> Gently poke again.
> (F) She did say that she would send them back if I asked. Having them there could get awkward in other ways, too.

---

YamaBug:

> Squeeze.
> (F) I should ask for even bigger than this. It feels wonderful.

---

DoreBug:

> How much have we eaten?
> Has it had a noticeable affect on our body?
> Have the chocolates been getting tastier and tastier?
> Check DoreBug's thoughts on the chocolates.
> "...Hey, Daiyousei? I think I want to reconsider having these two here." Luna says.

> You squeeze again.
> I'll end up wondering why and how I got to that point again... Or maybe not. I'm just changing this anyways...

> A large amount. Possibly nearing 100 total between the two of you.
> A bit... You do seem a bit bigger.
> Yes. Definitely.
> You, DoreBug, are just thinking of having more.
> Better and better... I'm not even tired of these yet...
LoveDai:

> "How much time it would take to be done? I-I'm not trying to rush you or anything, of course..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "Did you met her today?"

===

RinDai:

> "... I still keep discovering things like this, huh..."

RinBug:

> "I'm full of surprises~."
> "Not long. I mean, you can't just expect it this same day, but I'll be on it."

> "Uh, no."

> The fairies clap.
//Copbug issue is here and here (Bottom section of both posts)

------------------------------

Florida:
>Keep listening to the conversation.

RuuDai:
>Progress report
> The conversation seemed to have ended when Flora had forgotten.

> The bottom of the bathroom's setup is almost done. You may get the bathroom done before the day ends. That seed's still worrying you, but not giving you any bad feelings...
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2017, 08:15:21 PM »
HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Wiggle a bit more.

LunaDai:

> Nod.
> "You want me to send them home?"

---

YamaBug:

> Squeeze again, with just a little more force.

---

DoreBug:

> Will Dream Doremy to glance over at us while she continues.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2017, 08:29:41 PM »
Prime:

> "Miss Byakuren, out of curiosity, is there something you would like to tell to our children? Like, a lesson?"

===

LoveDai:

> Smile.
> "That would be just enough. If I'm lucky, MAYBE I can have everything settled for tomorrow... or the next day..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "Hmm... Do Mokou-san have any affinity for kids?"

===

RinDais:

> Look at each other and then grin.
> Stand up and then bow deeply in a thanking way.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2017, 08:31:40 PM »
HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Wiggle a bit more.

LunaDai:

> Nod.
> "You want me to send them home?"

---

YamaBug:

> Squeeze again, with just a little more force.

---

DoreBug:

> Will Dream Doremy to glance over at us while she continues.
> You wiggle more.
> "Um... Do you have any objections?" Luna lifts a bit.

> You squeeze more filling-ly.
> "Uh, another boost, please." Yamame requests.

> You will...
> Doremy looks over slightly towards you.
> She's really enjoying them too.
Prime:

> "Miss Byakuren, out of curiosity, is there something you would like to tell to our children? Like, a lesson?"

===

LoveDai:

> Smile.
> "That would be just enough. If I'm lucky, MAYBE I can have everything settled for tomorrow... or the next day..."

===

ExperiDai:

> "Hmm... Do Mokou-san have any affinity for kids?"

===

RinDais:

> Look at each other and then grin.
> Stand up and then bow deeply in a thanking way.
> "A lesson? I don't see what you mean."

> "Is something troubling you?"

> "She's usually in the forest, so they don't see her often."

> You stand and bow.
> The fairies clap more.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2017, 08:34:23 PM »
HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Stop.

LadyBug:

> By "Luna lifts a bit", does this mean that she lifted her chest with her hands?
>> If so, gently poke with one of our fingers while still lifting our chest in place.
>> If not, or if this was meant to be "shifts a bit" instead, then do nothing.

LunaDai:

> Shake our head.
> "It is your body, Lady Luna. If you want them gone, then they will be gone."

---

YamaBug:

> (T) You got it, Miss Yamame!
> Grow Yamame's chest until it is four times the size of her post-fusion chest, growing her top along with it accordingly.
> Once the growth is complete, give ourselves another gently squeeze with both hands.

---

DoreBug:

> Will Dream Doremy to look at the parts of her (real) body that appear to be a bit larger while continuing.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 08:46:11 PM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2017, 08:40:27 PM »
Prime:

> "You follow Buddhism, and I bet you have at least a thing or two that would be interesting to hear."

===

LoveDai:

> "What do you mean?"
> Look confused.

===

ExperiDai:

> "And would you guide them there?"

===

RinDais:

> "Arigato!"
> With both of our hands opened, point to Rin.
> "And thanks to her too!"
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2017, 08:50:30 PM »
Florida
>"So... how's the village so far, Furi and Kuri?"


Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2017, 09:19:01 PM »
HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Stop.

LadyBug:

> By "Luna lifts a bit", does this mean that she lifted her chest with her hands?
>> If so, gently poke with one of our fingers while still lifting our chest in place.
>> If not, or if this was meant to be "shifts a bit" instead, then do nothing.

LunaDai:

> Shake our head.
> "It is your body, Lady Luna. If you want them gone, then they will be gone."
> You stop.

> Yes.
> You have Luna poke gently.
> "...Alright then. You're still here anyways." Luna nods.
YamaBug:

> (T) You got it, Miss Yamame!
> Grow Yamame's chest until it is four times the size of her post-fusion chest, growing her top along with it accordingly.
> Once the growth is complete, give ourselves another gently squeeze with both hands.

---

DoreBug:

> Will Dream Doremy to look at the parts of her (real) body that appear to be a bit larger while continuing.
> You grow Yamame's chest further.
> You move to squeeze gently.
> This is really pleasant...

> You will...
> I'm getting bigger there... It's strange seeing myself act and all of this apart from me actually doing it. Doremy continues.
Prime:

> "You follow Buddhism, and I bet you have at least a thing or two that would be interesting to hear."

===

LoveDai:

> "What do you mean?"
> Look confused.

===

ExperiDai:

> "And would you guide them there?"

===

RinDais:

> "Arigato!"
> With both of our hands opened, point to Rin.
> "And thanks to her too!"
> "Hm... Well, be good to your family, for one..." Byakuren considers.

> "You said 'if you're lucky'."

> "To the forest? That'd be dangerous." Keine shakes her head.

> The fairies just continue to clap.
Florida
>"So... how's the village so far, Furi and Kuri?"
> The two look over to you.
> "Huh?" Furi asks.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2017, 09:25:43 PM »
LadyBug:

> Gently poke again.

LunaDai:

> "As you wish, Lady Luna."

---

> Omni-observe the Tenguhaus interior, starting with the bedroom.

HamiDai, MiniHami:

> Once we find a safe space to do so, warp our life energies out of Luna's chest and into open space inside Tenguhaus, preferably in the bedroom.

---

YamaBug (F):

> It's getting better and better as I get bigger. I wonder if it'll ever stop...

---

DoreBug:

> Think about what Doremy thinks about the effects the chocolate is having on her body.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2017, 09:28:21 PM »
Prime:

> Giggle and listen.

===

LoveDai:

> "Oh! I only meant it time-wise. It's not like anything's happening."
> Smile.
> "Probably I can get everything for tonight... but that's a really small chance, so maybe tomorrow... I'd like to say that it would take me, maximum, two days to make the preparations."

===

ExperiDai:

> "... And making Mokou-san come?"

===

RinDais:

> Approach to Rin.
> "Be grateful! They are cheering the three of us!"
> Grin.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2017, 09:59:55 PM »
Florida:
>"You know, how do you two like the village so far?"

LoveDai:

> "Oh! I only meant it time-wise. It's not like anything's happening."
//famous last words

Copbug
>Check in.