Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32  (Read 27737 times)

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2017, 03:30:18 PM »
Youmu, Lunasa:

> Gently squeeze a little bit.

---

SenDai:

> Let out another gentle "mmm..."

---

TokiBug:

> Look ourselves over.
> Continue thought-listening.

---

DoreBug (F):

> Should I resume?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2017, 03:34:41 PM »
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"I dunno Shinmyomaru... hey, would you mind if i asked an unrelated question ?"
>Any sight of Kuri and/or Kanako ?

Rikadai-chan:

>Keep going.

Fusion (Alt. 1):

>Find Furi.

//We still going with the plan of disarming Furi to be safe ?

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2017, 03:44:47 PM »
Youmu, Lunasa:

> Gently squeeze a little bit.

---

SenDai:

> Let out another gentle "mmm..."
> You have the two squeeze a bit.
> "This is nice, isn't it?" Lunasa asks. I wonder how the others are.
> Youmu nods. "Is this alright though?" Right now, I mean...
> Lunasa moves to feel directly.

> "Are you awake yet Daiyousei?" Virtue asks quietly.
TokiBug:

> Look ourselves over.
> Continue thought-listening.

---

DoreBug (F):

> Should I resume?
> You have Tokiko examine herself further.
> Uhn? What happened? She feels to make sure her body is hers.

> It's probably daytime already...
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"I dunno Shinmyomaru... hey, would you mind if i asked an unrelated question ?"
>Any sight of Kuri and/or Kanako ?

Rikadai-chan:

>Keep going.

Fusion (Alt. 1):

>Find Furi.

//We still going with the plan of disarming Furi to be safe ?
> "Um, okay."
> No.

> You keep on.
> You reach the meet. The group looks over to you. There's another pair of Chiyuri and Yumemi.

> You hear around the barrier and to the back of the house.
> No sign of them...
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2017, 03:46:35 PM »
Youmu:

> Move to feel directly as well.

---

SenDai:

> Stretch a bit.
> "...mmm...huh?"
> Open our eyes and look around.

---

TokiBug:

> Beat.

---

DoreBug:

> Think about what our host does during the daytime.

---

KaisuDai:

> Check in. Is Kaisu awake yet?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2017, 03:56:40 PM »
//I did not approve of bugging Gasanae either. Unfortunately I was asleep at the time...  :V

Prime LR
>"Just these tall buildings and a police station and these metal wagon thingies called cars."

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2017, 04:08:34 PM »
//I thought that Kilga meant bugging and leaving the bug, she is already out.

Rikadai-chan:

>Rub our eyes.
>"....ehhh ?"

Fusion (Alt. 1):

>?
>Investigate ! Shinny told them to stay here after all.

Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"Uhm... what name would you give to a girl ?"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2017, 05:56:18 PM »
Youmu:

> Move to feel directly as well.

---

SenDai:

> Stretch a bit.
> "...mmm...huh?"
> Open our eyes and look around.
> You have Youmu do so.
> "Should we get up now?" Lunasa asks, looking over to you.
> "Already?" Youmu asks, a bit down.

> You stretch and look around. Virtue is smiling a bit now that you see.
> "Good morning."
TokiBug:

> Beat.

---

DoreBug:

> Think about what our host does during the daytime.
> Tokiko feels herself up and down, from shoulders to feet, for problems.
> "W-What happened..." There's not any stepladders or things for more height... And those aren't pillows or anything either...
 
> You think...
> Doremy is usually asleep in daytime, or viewing others' dreams.
KaisuDai:

> Check in. Is Kaisu awake yet?
> You try to check...
> From what you can see, no.
//I did not approve of bugging Gasanae either. Unfortunately I was asleep at the time...  :V

Prime LR
>"Just these tall buildings and a police station and these metal wagon thingies called cars."
> "There are no roads. You do not plan to have cars?" Fragaria asks.
//I thought that Kilga meant bugging and leaving the bug, she is already out.

Rikadai-chan:

>Rub our eyes.
>"....ehhh ?"

Fusion (Alt. 1):

>?
>Investigate ! Shinny told them to stay here after all.

Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"Uhm... what name would you give to a girl ?"
> "Is that ours?" Yumemi asks.
> "I think so, yea... She should've been leaving though." Rikako says.
> "Maybe she's going with you and Mary." The other Yumemi says.
> "Um... do you have the same feelings for-"
> "So she destroyed your hypervessel?" Chiyuri interrupts Chiyuri.
> "Come on. Don't dodge it. I know you love her too."

> You-
> Bump into the barrier again. It shimmers from your point of contact outwards.

> "What?"
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2017, 05:59:34 PM »
Myon:

> Give Lunasa a curious look.

Youmu:

> Move to undress Lunasa.

---

SenDai:

> "Oh!"
> Smile.
> "Good morning, Miss Virtue. How did you sleep?"

---

TokiBug:

> (F) Is this really me?
> Disrobe and check again.

---

DoreBug (F):

> I wonder what would happen if I went to sleep like this...
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2017, 06:05:07 PM »
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"J-Just answer it... please..."

Rikadai-chan:

>"I wanna go with the Hypervessel too..."

Fusion (Alt. 1):

>Make a hole in it with Seiga Magic.
>Prepare and cast a miracle that allows us to see magically hidden things if it costs 3% or less.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2017, 06:17:06 PM »
Myon:

> Give Lunasa a curious look.

Youmu:

> Move to undress Lunasa.
> You have Youmu start to undress Lunasa.
> Her other half... I wonder if she'll use her too... Lunasa returns her attention to Youmu.
> Youmu continues quietly.
> Is she alright with this?
SenDai:

> "Oh!"
> Smile.
> "Good morning, Miss Virtue. How did you sleep?"

---

TokiBug:

> (F) Is this really me?
> Disrobe and check again.

---

DoreBug (F):

> I wonder what would happen if I went to sleep like this...
> "Pleasantly. And you, if I might ask?" Virtue asks.

> You have Tokiko undress.
> I-It is... How?

> I haven't been asleep? Ah... I really need to make sure I know which is which more...
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"J-Just answer it... please..."

Rikadai-chan:

>"I wanna go with the Hypervessel too..."

Fusion (Alt. 1):

>Make a hole in it with Seiga Magic.
>Prepare and cast a miracle that allows us to see magically hidden things if it costs 3% or less.
> "Um... E-Eveline? Sandra... Uh... Chin- I mean, Shinko? "

> "Oh. Okay." Yumemi says.
> "Wait, like, go home, or..." Rikako asks.

> You try to create a hole through the barrier with Seiga magic.
> It doesn't work...
> You prepare and cast a miracle.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2017, 06:20:49 PM »
Youmu:

> Keep going.

Lunasa:

> Begin undressing Youmu.

---

SenDai:

> "Great! I got to spend it next to one of the most importantest people ever!"

---

TokiBug:

> Feel our changed body some more.

---

DoreBug:

> Beat.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2017, 06:29:25 PM »
Rikadai-chan:

>"Travel with you."

Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"Hm... thanks !"
>Smile.

Fusion (Alt. 1):

>Look around for Furi.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2017, 06:34:22 PM »
Prime LR
>"Well, I never really considered it. It's not like we need them anyway..."

>Percentage of the village that's awake

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2017, 07:41:22 PM »
Youmu:

> Keep going.

Lunasa:

> Begin undressing Youmu.
> You have Youmu continue.
> Lunasa resists, letting Youmu continue.
> Youmu stops. ...That's most of her clothes...
> Lunasa reaches under Youmu's skirt and starts to pull down, causing the latter to jump a bit.
> "Just like this. Go on." Lunasa finishes. Even if it's the morning, she shouldn't be this slow. Is she always like this in mornings?
SenDai:

> "Great! I got to spend it next to one of the most importantest people ever!"

---

TokiBug:

> Feel our changed body some more.
> "If I'm so important, doesn't that mean you are important as well for making me possible?" Virtue asks.

> You have Tokiko feel her body more.
> "Definitely still me, but..." Tokiko winces a bit. "Where did all of this come from?" What do I tell Rinnosuke?
DoreBug:

> Beat.
> I wonder if she's still up too. "Daiyousei?" Er... that was her name, right?
Rikadai-chan:

>"Travel with you."

Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"Hm... thanks !"
>Smile.

Fusion (Alt. 1):

>Look around for Furi.
> "Oh." The group lkooks to each other.
> "Why?" Chiyuri asks.

> "Uh, okay..."

> You look around...
> Still no Furi.
Prime LR
>"Well, I never really considered it. It's not like we need them anyway..."

>Percentage of the village that's awake
> "Ah."
> Less than 10% of them.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2017, 07:44:25 PM »
Youmu, Lunasa,

> Continue undressing each other until we are completely disrobed.

---

SenDai:

> Adopt a thinking pose for a few seconds, then shake our head vigorously.
> "Nuh-uh! Not as important as you!"

---

TokiBug:

> Place our hands on our chest.

---

DoreBug:

> Beat.

---

KaisuDai:

> How about now? Is Kaisu awake yet?
> If she's still asleep, or if she's awake but still right next to us, resume stroking her hair.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2017, 07:46:59 PM »
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"...huh ? I thought you told Furi and Raiko to stay there ? I don't see them anywhere."

Rikadai-chan:

>"Because i like discovering new things... a-and... there are things i really like about you all..."
>Approach Rika.
>"...especially R-Rika..."
>Fidget.

Fusion (Alt. 1):

>Keep looking.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2017, 08:07:17 PM »
//Why were you looking for them again? Shinny's just going to take that as a breach of trust without a proper explanation.


Prime LR
>"Well, time to wait for everyone to wake up, then I can call a town meeting and I can introduce you to them all."

>Census

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2017, 08:09:47 PM »
//Why were you looking for them again? Shinny's just going to take that as a breach of trust without a proper explanation.

//Mostly to see how they were faring, and maybe to do the Furi Magic sealing thing if Kilga still wants it, it is still something overpowered that shouldn't be exploited.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2017, 09:36:52 PM »
Youmu, Lunasa,

> Continue undressing each other until we are completely disrobed.

---

SenDai:

> Adopt a thinking pose for a few seconds, then shake our head vigorously.
> "Nuh-uh! Not as important as you!"
> You have Youmu continue, then allow Lunasa to do the rest of her part.
> "There." Lunasa finishes.

> "Oh?"
TokiBug:

> Place our hands on our chest.

---

DoreBug:

> Beat.

---

KaisuDai:

> How about now? Is Kaisu awake yet?
> If she's still asleep, or if she's awake but still right next to us, resume stroking her hair.
> You place your hands on your chest.
> "At least my clothes were still fine..." Tokiko says. "Ah, my clothes are fine. Daiyousei could do it to make my clothes fine. Maybe she did this too..."

> Maybe not...

> No.
> You resume.
> "Mm..." Kaisu stirs.
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"...huh ? I thought you told Furi and Raiko to stay there ? I don't see them anywhere."

Rikadai-chan:

>"Because i like discovering new things... a-and... there are things i really like about you all..."
>Approach Rika.
>"...especially R-Rika..."
>Fidget.

Fusion (Alt. 1):

>Keep looking.
> "Maybe they went inside..."

> You notice Rika isn't with the group at the moment.
> "Oh. Well, I guess you could stay..." Yumemi says.
> You keep looking around.
//Why were you looking for them again? Shinny's just going to take that as a breach of trust without a proper explanation.


Prime LR
>"Well, time to wait for everyone to wake up, then I can call a town meeting and I can introduce you to them all."

>Census
> The two nod.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2017, 09:41:55 PM »
Youmu, Lunasa:

> Commence intimate off-camera activities.

---

SenDai:

> "Yeah!"

---

TokiBug:

> Squeeze a little bit.

---

DoreBug:

> Beat.

---

KaisuDai:

> Keep stroking.
> "Miss Kaisu?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2017, 09:57:56 PM »
Fusion (Alt. 1):

>Look inside.

//So Kilga ? Do it or no ?

Rikadai-chan:

>"Uhm... where is Rika ?"

Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"Oh..."
>Keep looking around, nothing ?
>"...Shinko..."

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2017, 10:07:08 PM »
//Do what, again? Sorry, I'm distracted right now.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2017, 10:09:33 PM »
Census hopefully:

Dai Prime refers to the main body:      Currently with a fusion between Koakuma and Cirno (Yoko Kono) at home. Status: Asleep. Pregnant...?
VillageDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Seija in Shinmyoumaru's dollhoue. Status: None.
ExperiDai is a manifestation:      Currently in the Human Village. Status: None.
RinDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Rin Satsuki and a clone of herself in a room in the Fairy Village. Status: Asleep.
SanaDai is a manifestation:      Currently fused with Gasanae outside of the Hakurei Shrine. Status: Fused with Gasanae. Asleep.
SumiScout is a manifestation:      Currently with Sumireko, in Sumireko's room. Status: Asleep.
RikaDai is a safety clone:      Currently with Rikako and crew, in Alt!Gensokyo in the Probability Space Hypervessel. Status: None.
LettyDai is a manifestation:      Currently outside of home. Status: Fused with Letty. Asleep.
RuukotoDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Ruukoto outside of home. Status: Asleep.
Sei(jamaru)Dai is a manifestation:      Currently in Alt!Gensokyo somewhere... Status: Asleep.
RanDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Chen and Ran, in the latter's home. Status: Fused with Ran.
SenDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Ms. Virtue, within Senkai. Status: Fused with a Dai clone from the outside world.
HamiDai is a manifestation:      Currently with Hamiya in Hamiya's home. Status: Altered down to original looks.
KaisuDai is a manifesation:      Currently with Reimu and Kasen's fusion in the Hakurei Shrine. Status: None.
Myon is a manifestation:      Currently with the Prismriver sisters and the residents of Hakugyokurou, in HakuGyokurou. She is with Youmu and Lunasa in Youmu's room. Status: Myon with a figure similar to Youmu's.
YamaBug is a manifestation:      Currently with Yamame in the underground in a web. Status: Fused with Yamame. Increased in certain areas. Waking up.
DoreBug is a manifestation:      Currently with a heavily altered Doremy in the Dream World. Status: Fused with Doremy.
TokiBug is a manifestation:      Currently with Tokiko in Kourindou. Status: Fused with Tokiko.
Prime LR is a manifestation:      Currently with two 'reincarnated' Mimi-chan fairies, in the Fairy Village. Status: None.
Kono 2 is a manifestation:      Currently fused with Fusion (Alt). Status: Fused with Fusion (Alt.)
Fusion (Alt.) is an outer clone:      Currently looking for Alt!Furi in Alt!Seija's home. She is a clone of CopBug Status: Fused with Kono 2.
Fusion Alt-Clone/Alt2/Alt.Shinny is a clone:      Currently with Alt!Shinmyoumaru in stopped time in the Alternate Gensokyo's SDM. Status: Within a time bubble.
RenBug is an outer manifestation:      Currently with Renko and Maribel, in their home. Status: Fused with Renko.
MerryBug is an outer manifestation:      Currently with Maribel and Renko, in their home. Status: Fused with Renko.
MichealBug is an outer manifestation:      Currently with Micheal in his home in the outside world. Status: Fused with Micheal.
CopBug is an outer manifestation:      Currently with an officer in a vehicle in the outside world. She has a clone in Alt!Gensokyo, as well as one in Senkai. Status: Fused with an officer.
Youmu, Lunasa:

> Commence intimate off-camera activities.

---

SenDai:

> "Yeah!"
> You let the two start the morning...

> "Think what you want..." Virtue says.
TokiBug:

> Squeeze a little bit.

---

DoreBug:

> Beat.

---

KaisuDai:

> Keep stroking.
> "Miss Kaisu?"
> You have Tokiko squeeze a bit.
> "Nn..." Rinnosuke's out there and probably a customer. I should get dressed if he comes in or anything... Tokiko sits down. But I haven't had something like this and an opportunity like this to check it out.

> I can't undo it without her. Actually, I might be able to... And I should be able to do more too. I have access to her powers... maybe.

> You continue.
> Kaisu sleepily blinks a couple of times.
Fusion (Alt. 1):

>Look inside.

//So Kilga ? Do it or no ?

Rikadai-chan:

>"Uhm... where is Rika ?"

Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"Oh..."
>Keep looking around, nothing ?
>"...Shinko..."
> You try your best to see in the house from here. There's a lot of fairies.

> "In her room."

> You keep looking around. No Kanako or Kuri.
> "Can we go now?"
>_

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2017, 10:14:28 PM »
//Do what, again? Sorry, I'm distracted right now.

//The "Neutralize Alt. Furi Magic" thing.

Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"...yep, no sign of them, let's go back."
>Warp us back to the House Ruins too.
>"This should be everyone hopefully..."

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #84 on: April 26, 2017, 10:21:17 PM »
//Can we force-wake and de-manifest SeiBug? Falling asleep in the alt world is asking for disaster.

SenDai:

> Smile.
> "Okay, I will!"
> Give Virtue a hug.

---

TokiBug:

> Squeeze again.

---

DoreBug (F):

> I wonder if the food thing still works if she's asleep?

---

KaisuDai:

> Keep stroking.
> Smile.
> "Good morning, Miss Kaisu."

---

YamaBug:

> Once we've had the chance to wake up properly, check on our host and her thoughts.

//Fake Edit: Oh. If you want to, I guess. I'm no longer sure it's necessary, though, at least not for our own well-being.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2017, 10:25:52 PM »
//Hm... more like for her own well-being, if people find out about her the exploit will be serious.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #86 on: April 26, 2017, 10:30:33 PM »
//The "Neutralize Alt. Furi Magic" thing.

Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"...yep, no sign of them, let's go back."
>Warp us back to the House Ruins too.
>"This should be everyone hopefully..."
> You warp yourself and Alt!Shinmyoumaru to the house's area to accompany the others.
> "I think so."
//Can we force-wake and de-manifest SeiBug? Falling asleep in the alt world is asking for disaster.

SenDai:

> Smile.
> "Okay, I will!"
> Give Virtue a hug.

---

TokiBug:

> Squeeze again.
> You hug Virtue, and she returns it.

> You give another light squeeze.
> These feel great...
DoreBug (F):

> I wonder if the food thing still works if she's asleep?

---

KaisuDai:

> Keep stroking.
> Smile.
> "Good morning, Miss Kaisu."

---

YamaBug:

> Once we've had the chance to wake up properly, check on our host and her thoughts.

//Fake Edit: Oh. If you want to, I guess. I'm no longer sure it's necessary, though, at least not for our own well-being.
> Doremy creates a small package of chocolates.
> That's step one... She picks up the package and takes one out.

> You continue.
> "Morning..." Kaisu responds

> You finish waking.
> Yamame is asleep still. She's dreaming of being in a fight...
>_

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #87 on: April 26, 2017, 10:33:36 PM »
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"Well... this should be it, and..."
>Resume time again.

>Force-wake Seibug.

Rikadai-chan:

>"Thanks !"
>Rush to her room !

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #88 on: April 26, 2017, 10:35:20 PM »
SenDai:

> "Ehehe~"

---

TokiBug:

> Squeeze again.

---

DoreBug:

> How large have Doremy's chests grown?
> Eat the chocolate.

---

KaisuDai:

> "How did you sleep?"

---

YamaBug:

> How long did we grow our host's hair?
> How tall did we grow our host?
> Who is our host dream-fighting?

---

HifuuBugs:

> What're our hosts up to? Anything new and interesting?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #89 on: April 26, 2017, 10:55:25 PM »
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"Well... this should be it, and..."
>Resume time again.

>Force-wake Seibug.

Rikadai-chan:

>"Thanks !"
>Rush to her room !
> You resume time and force SeiBug up.
> Shinmyoumaru heads to Seija.
> "Everyone inside please." She calls. "We have to take things one step at a time, so we can worry when we're inside."
> "Uh..." Seija looks around. "R-Right. Everyone inside please. We have(ry" Seija repeats Shinmyoumaru's directions, much easier to hear than the inchling herself.
> The fairies start to head into the house.

> You rush for Rika's room.
SenDai:

> "Ehehe~"

---

TokiBug:

> Squeeze again.
> "Are you enjoying this?" Virtue starts to go through your hair gently again.

> You give another squeeze.
> Tokiko repeats.
DoreBug:

> How large have Doremy's chests grown?
> Eat the chocolate.

---

KaisuDai:

> "How did you sleep?"
> Enough to reach down and not stay at one spot, but to be to the side a bit. You don't think this'll be that good for her if her body returns to normal...
> You eat the piece.
> Still good...

> "Good...  But too long..." Kaisu frowns a bit.
YamaBug:

> How long did we grow our host's hair?
> How tall did we grow our host?
> Who is our host dream-fighting?

---

HifuuBugs:

> What're our hosts up to? Anything new and interesting?
> Your host's hair is as long as yours.
> Your host is a bit taller than you.
> It seems to be Kisume.

> Maribel is feeling the bed in wonder, pressing her hand on it.
> The list has the addition of "Softness and Hardness!?"
>_