Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32  (Read 13128 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2017, 04:58:49 AM »
// will be driving for the next hour or so

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2017, 05:07:10 AM »
//Guess that was more than a bit...
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"Well it's related to that, now may i show you what i mean ? The choice to do it or not is yours after all..."
> "I know what I'm gonna do. I don't want to see."
> Try to visualize the contents of the note, if possible.
> You would try to get a better look at the note Keine had, but she stored it already.
DoreBug:

> Keep monitoring our host's efforts to get up.

---

Youmu:

> Give Lunasa a kiss.
> A-Alright... Doremy tries to use her limbs to get up, it seeming to work...

> You have Youmu kiss Lunasa, and Youmu continues it gently.
SenDai:

> Stop stroking Virtue's hair.
> Snuggle a bit more, though.

---

KaisuDai:

> Continue stroking Kaisu's hair.
> You stop and snuggle a bit more to Virtue.
> Virtue seems to hug you a bit closer in her sleep.

> You continue...
>What note...?

Prime LR
>"Alright, we're here. Most of them are still asleep though..."

>Are Flora, Furi, Kuri, among the ones awake?
> A note Keine found in her hat when she retrieved another one.

> "This place looks similar to a city without roads."
> "These must also be apartments. This is not very akin to a village."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2017, 05:47:45 AM »

>Are Flora, Furi, Kuri, among the ones awake?


Prime LR
>"Well it's design was inspired from what little I've seen of the outside world."

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2017, 09:26:36 AM »
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"And what will it be ?"
>Free Fusion (Alt. 1) from time prison and have her fuse with Alt. Gasanae.

Fusion (Alt. 1):

>Think about what did our host talk with Suwako just now.
>Think about why she agreed to do such things like taking a hostage ?

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2017, 09:58:45 AM »
//Really not digging bugging Alt Gassy, she will notice the instant you're inside her. Makes you look untrustworthy. Can we just leave that dimension already?

Youmu:

> As we kiss, put our hand back on Lunasa's chest, and resume squeezing both ours and hers gently.

---

SenDai:

> Sigh contentedly and hug Virtue a bit closer.

---

KaisuDai:

> Continue hair-stroking.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 10:44:22 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2017, 10:54:06 AM »
//Time is stopped, and it will be just for that info.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2017, 11:08:58 AM »

Prime LR
>"Well it's design was inspired from what little I've seen of the outside world."
>Are Flora, Furi, Kuri, among the ones awake?
> No.

> "What have you seen of the outside world?"
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"And what will it be ?"
>Free Fusion (Alt. 1) from time prison and have her fuse with Alt. Gasanae.

Fusion (Alt. 1):

>Think about what did our host talk with Suwako just now.
>Think about why she agreed to do such things like taking a hostage ?
> "A place for all of us. Fairies and non-fairies too."

> You head to Gasanae and fuse with her.
> It seems Gasanae was sorry and will explain later, but needs help getting everyone back first.
> Gasanae knows how strong you could be, and believed that taking him would work in keeping you away.
//Really not digging bugging Alt Gassy, she will notice the instant you're inside her. Makes you look untrustworthy. Can we just leave that dimension already?

Youmu:

> As we kiss, put our hand back on Lunasa's chest, and resume squeezing both ours and hers gently.

---

SenDai:

> Sigh contentedly and hug Virtue a bit closer.

---

KaisuDai:

> Continue hair-stroking.
> You return to having Youmu feel herself and Lunasa.
> Those were dreams before, right? This is real? Youmu continues.

> You hug Virtue closer in return. You're practically against her at this point.

> You continue.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2017, 11:21:14 AM »
Youmu:

> Stop and pull away from Lunasa just a little bit.

Myon:

> If we didn't specify so before, from now on, all spoken word will use Youmu's voice and our body.
> "Pardon the interruption, Mistress, but perhaps I can be of assistance."
> Flowing magic through the ghost half inside Lunasa, grow Lunasa's chest and top until it matches Youmu's in size.

---

SenDai:

> Well, what the hell. Hugs with treasured friends can be perfectly platonic!
> Huggle Virtue some more so that we're right up against each other.

---

SenDai:

> Continue hair-stroking.
> Take on a very quiet, gentle tone.
> "You're so very good, Miss Kaisu..."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2017, 11:28:33 AM »
Youmu:

> Stop and pull away from Lunasa just a little bit.

Myon:

> If we didn't specify so before, from now on, all spoken word will use Youmu's voice and our body.
> "Pardon the interruption, Mistress, but perhaps I can be of assistance."
> Flowing magic through the ghost half inside Lunasa, grow Lunasa's chest and top until it matches Youmu's in size.
> You stop and get back a bit.
> Huh? Why did I-
> You start to grow Lunasa's chest to Youmu's size.
> "Oh. Y-You should ask her if she wants that though, Daiyousei..." Youmu says.
SenDai:

> Well, what the hell. Hugs with treasured friends can be perfectly platonic!
> Huggle Virtue some more so that we're right up against each other.

---

SenDai:

> Continue hair-stroking.
> Take on a very quiet, gentle tone.
> "You're so very good, Miss Kaisu..."
> You get into a tight, but still gentle hug.

> You continue. The fusion still breathes quietly and softly in her rest.
> RanBug and the Hifuus are awakening.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2017, 11:32:40 AM »
Myon:

> "Ah, of course."
> Prepare and cast a spell that wakes Lunasa up three seconds from now.

---

SenDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell that wakes Virtue up five seconds from now.
> Close our eyes and smile, pretending to be asleep.

---

HifuuBugs:

> Once we've had the chance to wake up properly, check on our hosts.

---

RanBug:

> Once we've had the chance to wake up properly, check on our host.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2017, 11:33:20 AM »
Fusion (Alt. 1):

>Think about if she will also explain it to Alt. Daiyousei.
>Think about why take this method and not just outright build the fairy village instead ?
>Think about how much she regrets doing these actions, named attacking us, kidnapping Lucien, destroying the whole of a Mansion.
>Once we know those things unfuse and warp to an point near Alt. Seija's Ruins safely to give PoV.

Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"Then it's perfect, not even a need to take you there, just make the village and it should go well."
>Now focus on warping all of the fairies, Alt. Seija, Alt. Gasanae and Alt. Suwako to an safe spot in the sky near the house ruins so we can speed up getting out of here.

Rikadai-chan:

>Did we find them ?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 11:40:10 AM by Starlighthawk »

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2017, 11:38:37 AM »
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"Then it's perfect, hold on."
>Warp Alt. Shinny to a safe area at the Fairy Village entrance and manifest an self besides her.
>Now focus on warping all of the fairies, Alt. Seija, Alt. Gasanae and Alt. Suwako to an safe spot in the sky near the house ruins so we can speed up getting out of here.

Prime (S. Village):

>"Welcome to the Fairy Village, Miss Shinmyomaru."

> Don't do this.

//Dude, she specifically said she did not want this. It wasn't even ten posts ago. Why are you forcing this on her, especially after she mentioned the general fear everyone in her faction has of us having so much power that we can pretty much do whatever we want?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2017, 11:40:37 AM »
//Okay okay, fine, just fixed it.

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2017, 11:41:32 AM »
//kk
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2017, 11:47:01 AM »
//I just want my part of the deal from before...

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2017, 11:52:26 AM »
Myon:

> "Ah, of course."
> Prepare and cast a spell that wakes Lunasa up three seconds from now.

---

SenDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell that wakes Virtue up five seconds from now.
> Close our eyes and smile, pretending to be asleep.
> You prepare and cast a spell.
> "Nn..." Lunasa starts to wake, looking around, before looking to Youmu.
> "Oh. Good morning." How convienient

> You prepare a spell and cast it...
> You fake-sleep.
> Virtue seems to yawn after a bit, covering with one hand, before returning it to hugging you.
> "Hm." Virtue starts to gently run down your hair.
HifuuBugs:

> Once we've had the chance to wake up properly, check on our hosts.

---

RanBug:

> Once we've had the chance to wake up properly, check on our host.
> You check...
> Maribel is writing something in  bed. Renko is asleep.
Fusion (Alt. 1):

>Think about if she will also explain it to Alt. Daiyousei.
>Think about why take this method and not just outright build the fairy village instead ?
>Think about how much she regrets doing these actions, named attacking us, kidnapping Lucien, destroying the whole of a Mansion.
>Once we know those things unfuse and warp to an point near Alt. Seija's Ruins safely to give PoV.

Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"Then it's perfect, not even a need to take you there, just make the village and it should go well."
>Now focus on warping all of the fairies, Alt. Seija, Alt. Gasanae and Alt. Suwako to an safe spot in the sky near the house ruins so we can speed up getting out of here.

Rikadai-chan:

>Did we find them ?
> You think...
> She might.
> She does not want to support just fairies, but also Tsukumogami and others.
> She does regret attacking you, but does regret taking Lucien and the mansion's thing more.

> You unfuse and warp.
> You start to warp the fairies and the group back.

> No. You are still within stopped time and outside the hypervessel.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2017, 11:56:43 AM »
Myon:

> Try listening to Lunasa's thoughts through the ghost half inside her.

Lunasa (from Myon via the ghost half inside Lunasa):

> Look down at Youmu's chest, then down at our own chest.

---

SenDai:

> Smile a little wider, but keep our eyes closed.
> Take on a quiet and contented (but sleepy) tone.
> "Mmm..."

---

MerryBug:

> Think about what Merry thinks of Renko's new body, if she's even noticed it yet.
> Think about whether or not Merry wants us to leave her body again, if she's even noticed that her body has changed back to the state where we're inside it.
> Check through Merry's eyes. What is she writing?

---

RanBug:

> Once we've had the chance to wake up properly, check on our host.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2017, 12:10:50 PM »
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"This should help you out, although i haven't seen Kanako-sama..."
>Did we free Kuri already ?
>Roam our bubble around the library to find Kanako.
>"Shinny, once this is all over and things have taken a better tone, would you mind working with Alt. Daiyousei to send a letter to my world ? I would love to hear about what became of you all, and i also want to tell you all about the neat things going on my world."


Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2017, 12:12:31 PM »
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"Shinny"

> As always, change this to "Your Highness".
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2017, 12:14:24 PM »
//It's a habit...

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2017, 12:15:01 PM »
//All the more reason for us to help you try to break it!
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2017, 12:25:17 PM »
Myon:

> Try listening to Lunasa's thoughts through the ghost half inside her.

Lunasa (from Myon via the ghost half inside Lunasa):

> Look down at Youmu's chest, then down at our own chest.
> You try to listen to Lunasa's thoughts and have her look to Youmu's chest, then her own.
> Huh?
> "We're in my room." Youmu says.
SenDai:

> Smile a little wider, but keep our eyes closed.
> Take on a quiet and contented (but sleepy) tone.
> "Mmm..."

---

MerryBug:

> Think about what Merry thinks of Renko's new body, if she's even noticed it yet.
> Think about whether or not Merry wants us to leave her body again, if she's even noticed that her body has changed back to the state where we're inside it.
> Check through Merry's eyes. What is she writing?

---

RanBug:

> Once we've had the chance to wake up properly, check on our host.
> "Beautiful..." Virtue continues.

> You think...
> Maribel believes Renko's hair is much longer, but hasn't noticed much.
> She has not thought of such.
> She seems to be writing a list. The first thing on there is "Thoughts?". Below is "Gender?" and further is "Places."

> You get to waking up fully. Ran seems to be cooking.
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"This should help you out, although i haven't seen Kanako-sama..."
>Did we free Kuri already ?
>Roam our bubble around the library to find Kanako.
>"Shinny, once this is all over and things have taken a better tone, would you mind working with Alt. Daiyousei to send a letter to my world ? I would love to hear about what became of you all, and i also want to tell you all about the neat things going on my world."
> As always, change this to "Your Highness".
> You have yet to see Kuri.
> You look around for Kanako...
> "Okay..." Shinmyoumaru nods.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2017, 12:28:29 PM »
Myon:

> Continue thought-listening Youmu and Lunasa at all times.

Lunasa:

> Gently put our hands on our chest.

Youmu:

> Watch Lunasa investigate herself.

---

SenDai:

> Lay there some more, smiling, enjoying the feeling, and listening to Virtue.

---

MerryBug:

> Think about why our host is writing this list.

---

> Omni-observe Yukari's bedroom.

RanBug:

> Think about whether or not our host has decided to talk to Yukari about body changes.

---

> Omni-observe Tokiko again to see if she's still asleep.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 12:36:46 PM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2017, 12:30:31 PM »
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"By the way, have you seen Kuri ? I didn't see her yet... wonder if she is okay..."

Fusion (Alt. 1):

>Prepare an locator spell to find out where is Rikako, Yumemi and Chiyuri.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2017, 01:53:59 PM »
Myon:

> Continue thought-listening Youmu and Lunasa at all times.

Lunasa:

> Gently put our hands on our chest.

Youmu:

> Watch Lunasa investigate herself.
> You have Lunasa do so.
> They're pretty big now... Lunasa gives a light squeeze. Nice to have too.
> She's doing it too now... Youmu thinks.
SenDai:

> Lay there some more, smiling, enjoying the feeling, and listening to Virtue.

---

MerryBug:

> Think about why our host is writing this list.
> You enjoy the feeling more.
> "I wonder how you came across being like this... if it was natural, or someone else's intent, or maybe even your own." Virtue speaks quietly.

> You think...
> Your host is trying to understand her powers more.
> Omni-observe Yukari's bedroom.

RanBug:

> Think about whether or not our host has decided to talk to Yukari about body changes.

---

> Omni-observe Tokiko again to see if she's still asleep.
> You observe...
> Yukari is in bed. You're not sure if she's still asleep or not.

> You think...
> She has not.

> You observe...
> She is.
> There's a knocking sound nearby, and Tokiko starts to stir.
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"By the way, have you seen Kuri ? I didn't see her yet... wonder if she is okay..."

Fusion (Alt. 1):

>Prepare an locator spell to find out where is Rikako, Yumemi and Chiyuri.
> "Ask Seija..."

> You prepare...
> It's ready.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2017, 01:55:25 PM »
Lunasa:

> Gently squeeze a little bit more.

Youmu:

> Continue watching.
> Place our hands back on our own and squeeze a little bit.

---

SenDai:

> Smile just a little bit wider.

---

> Continue watchign Tokiko.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2017, 02:02:57 PM »
Lunasa:

> Gently squeeze a little bit more.

Youmu:

> Continue watching.
> Place our hands back on our own and squeeze a little bit.
> You have your host squeeze a bit more, as well as Youmu.
> Lunasa looks over to Youmu.
> She's enjoying it too... I wonder if we should continue.
> A-Ah... Youmu meets looks with Lunasa.
SenDai:

> Smile just a little bit wider.

---

> Continue watchign Tokiko.
> You smile a bit more.
> "Such a pleasant smile." Virtue smiles a bit. "I wonder if she'll still consider another offer relating to Seiga. She's already such wonderful company..."

> You keep watching.
> "Mm..." Tokiko gets up. "I thought I'd get more sleep..." She mumbles, stretching.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2017, 02:03:49 PM »
Youmu:

> Place a hand on Lunasa's chest.

Lunasa:

> Place a hand on Youmu's chest.

---

SenDai:

> Continue enjoying the stroking.

---

> Continue observing Tokiko.
> Force-wake TokiBug.

TokiBug:

> Once we're forced awake, begin listening to our host's thoughts.

---

MerryBug:

> Think about why our host has a "Gender" category in her writing.

---

RanBug:

> Think about what our host thinks about whether or not Yukari is still asleep.

---

DoreBug:

> How's the standing upright coming?
> Has Doremy resumed activities?
> If Doremy is actually standing upright again, listen to her thoughts some more.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 02:07:04 PM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2017, 02:12:38 PM »
Fusion (Alt. 1):

>Evaluate cost.
>Cast if less than 5%.
>Free Rikadai from the time prison too.

Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"And you think she will listen to me ? Literally almost no one around here is listening, i was letting Seija talk with the Seija from my world so we could end things better, but then the Mansion Residents just bubbled up everyone and took them away, had they not done that things would have probably went much better."
>Sigh.
>"I could really use a drink... but i dunno if she would be safe with that..."

Rikadai-chan:

>Go find that trio and boot it outta here.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2017, 03:27:54 PM »
Youmu:

> Place a hand on Lunasa's chest.

Lunasa:

> Place a hand on Youmu's chest.
> You have the two place their hands on each other's chests.
> Lunasa smiles a bit.
> Well, it'd be a nice way to start the day...
> Am I still thinking too quickly? Youmu thinks.
SenDai:

> Continue enjoying the stroking.

---

> Continue observing Tokiko.
> Force-wake TokiBug.

TokiBug:

> Once we're forced awake, begin listening to our host's thoughts.
> You continue to enjoy.
> "I wonder how the others view her. Larger bust... taller... long hair... gentle nature..."

> You wake TokiBug.
> Wasn't I reading something... Tokiko looks around, sitting on the side of the bed and jumping off.
> "H-Huh?" Tokiko catches herself at the surprise of getting to the ground much quicker, looking down.
MerryBug:

> Think about why our host has a "Gender" category in her writing.

---

RanBug:

> Think about what our host thinks about whether or not Yukari is still asleep.
> Your host wonders if she can cause what you had caused before...
> Merry looks up and creates a gap, and another one to the desk, passing her arm through it a bit.

> You think...
> Your host believes Yukari is still asleep.
DoreBug:

> How's the standing upright coming?
> Has Doremy resumed activities?
> If Doremy is actually standing upright again, listen to her thoughts some more.
> It's happened.
> No.
> Okay...now what... Doremy sighs.
Fusion (Alt. 1):

>Evaluate cost.
>Cast if less than 5%.
>Free Rikadai from the time prison too.

Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"And you think she will listen to me ? Literally almost no one around here is listening, i was letting Seija talk with the Seija from my world so we could end things better, but then the Mansion Residents just bubbled up everyone and took them away, had they not done that things would have probably went much better."
>Sigh.
>"I could really use a drink... but i dunno if she would be safe with that..."

Rikadai-chan:

>Go find that trio and boot it outta here.
> You cast...
> You know that the five of them are in the Hypervessel.
> You free RikaDai with a bubble and have her head into the Hypervessel to where they should be.

> "Maybe if I'm with you and her too."
>_