Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32  (Read 27739 times)

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #120 on: April 27, 2017, 11:40:17 AM »
//Oh damn, that sucks.

//Have fun on your field trip, though!
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #121 on: April 27, 2017, 11:42:03 AM »
//Oh geez, i hope things go easy then.

//Wait, did he say anything about a field trip in here before ? Don't recall that.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #122 on: April 27, 2017, 11:48:53 AM »
//Oh damn, that sucks.

//Have fun on your field trip, though!
//The field trip had passed, and it was great fun. Turns out the teacher had one on Monday though, and had sub plans, but no sub came and the person called there didn't know. That might've screwed learning a subject up for me...

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #123 on: April 27, 2017, 11:51:35 AM »
//Oh, my bad, I thought you had another one today based on the wording of your other post. Well, shoot.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #124 on: April 27, 2017, 11:53:06 AM »
//The field trip had passed, and it was great fun. Turns out the teacher had one on Monday though, and had sub plans, but no sub came and the person called there didn't know. That might've screwed learning a subject up for me...

Can't you request something to help out with learning it since you missed ? (And likely another good portion of the other students.) Some of my teachers always had backup plans for those situations.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #125 on: April 27, 2017, 03:07:27 PM »
SenDai:

> "Maybe we can even finally get permission to go to the moon!"

---

TokiBug:

> Have some off-camera fun.

---

DoreBug (F):

> I wonder if I could make it so the boxes themselves are also made of chocolate.
> "I see you're still for that." Virtue says.

> You continue, but Tokiko seems to prevent going far, taking moments off occasionally.

> Shouldn't be too hard. I'll try if I run out.
KaisuDai:

> Stop stroking Kaisu's hair.
> Adopt a hard thinking face.
> "...uh...I'll try."
> Resume stroking Kaisu's hair and smile.
> "Oh, right! Hey, Miss Kaisu, you wanna go visit and explore space with some friends?"

---

ShinBug, MaruBug:

> Are either of us awake yet?
>> If so, can we tell if our hosts are awake?

---

HifuuBugs:

> Beat.

---

SeiBug:

> De-manifest, if we did not do so earlier.
> You continue.
> "Space exploration? Well, nothing has been happening..."

> No.

> Okay. It worked. Ehehe... "Gotta undo it now." Maribel repeats and feels again.
> You ensure to demanifest.
Rikadai-chan:

>"So we solved it all, at least for now..."

Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"Y-Yeah..."
>Look away while still poking the barrier.
> "Oh. That's good."

> You poke again.
> "Congratulations. ...Why are you here? Isn't it dangerous with what just happened?" Alt!Shinmyoumaru asks.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #126 on: April 27, 2017, 03:12:04 PM »
SenDai:

> "Yeah! I mean, if we can't, then we can't, but if we can, we gotta, y'know?"

---

TokiBug:

> Let Tokiko take her time, then.

---

DoreBug:

> Let our host continue eating the chocolates unimpeded.

---

KaisuDai:

> "Great! I've done it before so I know how to make it safe. I'm gonna try to bring along some other perfect fusion friends too, okay? Miss Virtue wants to go as well, and I gotta ask Miss Gasanae, Miss Hamiya, and Seijamaru too."

> Force-wake MaruBug.

MaruBug:

> Once we're reasonable coherent, check on our host.

---

MerryBug (F):

> Renko felt so nice that way...I wonder if she'd let me change her like that for a while?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #127 on: April 27, 2017, 03:29:08 PM »
SenDai:

> "Yeah! I mean, if we can't, then we can't, but if we can, we gotta, y'know?"

---

TokiBug:

> Let Tokiko take her time, then.

---

DoreBug:

> Let our host continue eating the chocolates unimpeded.
> "I see where you're coming from."

> You continue at Tokiko's pace.

> You let Doremy eat at her rate.
KaisuDai:

> "Great! I've done it before so I know how to make it safe. I'm gonna try to bring along some other perfect fusion friends too, okay? Miss Virtue wants to go as well, and I gotta ask Miss Gasanae, Miss Hamiya, and Seijamaru too."

> Force-wake MaruBug.

MaruBug:

> Once we're reasonable coherent, check on our host.

---

MerryBug (F):

> Renko felt so nice that way...I wonder if she'd let me change her like that for a while?
> "Oh."

> You wake and get used to it, before checking on Seijamaru.
> She's asleep. Seija and Shinmyoumaru are holding onto her.

> I have to ask... In the meantime, what else could I try...
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #128 on: April 27, 2017, 03:32:10 PM »
SenDai:

> "Anyway, Miss Kaisu is up for travel, though I haven't asked her about the megafusion yet. Wanna go visit her?"

---

KaisuDai:

> "Yeah!"
> Blink.
> "Uh, I hope that's not a problem."

---

MaruBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell that will wake our host up three seconds from now, feeling refreshed from sleeping.

---

MerryBug (F):

> Could I change her body in some other way?

RenBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell that will wake our host up three seconds from now, feeling refreshed from sleeping.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #129 on: April 27, 2017, 03:42:26 PM »
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"Well... i was about to leave... but the i saw an mansion in ruins... and then things just kept getting messier and messier... sure, i could have just left, but... i don't wanna give up on this world... Miss Remilia said that your Daiyousei has no future, but i refuse to believe in that..."
>Look at them.
>"...i guess i just wanna stay here enough to see a peaceful resolution... but unfortunately that's impossible..."

Rikadai-chan:

>Nod and lie down.
>Ugh... i need a drink..."

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #130 on: April 27, 2017, 03:48:12 PM »
SenDai:

> "Anyway, Miss Kaisu is up for travel, though I haven't asked her about the megafusion yet. Wanna go visit her?"

---

KaisuDai:

> "Yeah!"
> Blink.
> "Uh, I hope that's not a problem."

---

MaruBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell that will wake our host up three seconds from now, feeling refreshed from sleeping.
> Virtue nods.
> "If you are ready as well."

> "No, I don't think it would be."

> You prepare and cast.
> Seijamaru wakes and stretches lightly.
> "Haa..." she yawns.
MerryBug (F):

> Could I change her body in some other way?

RenBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell that will wake our host up three seconds from now, feeling refreshed from sleeping.
> I bet I could do other things Daiyousei can.

> You prepare and cast a spell.
> Renko stirs a bit, blinking lightly.
> A-Ah, she's up.
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"Well... i was about to leave... but the i saw an mansion in ruins... and then things just kept getting messier and messier... sure, i could have just left, but... i don't wanna give up on this world... Miss Remilia said that your Daiyousei has no future, but i refuse to believe in that..."
>Look at them.
>"...i guess i just wanna stay here enough to see a peaceful resolution... but unfortunately that's impossible..."

Rikadai-chan:

>Nod and lie down.
>Ugh... i need a drink..."
> "Oh. Maybe you can come another time then."

> Rika pats her lap.
> "Or a nice rest."
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #131 on: April 27, 2017, 03:51:10 PM »
SenDai:

> Nod.
> "Uh-huh."

---

> Omni-observe the Moriya Shrine area for Gasanae (or Sanae and/or Kogasa individually).

KaisuDai:

> "Awright! And, uh...what do you think of the possibility of perfect fusion of all those perfect fusion people, into one big megafusion people?"

---

MaruBug (T):

> Good morning, friend! How are you feeling? I hope you like the presents I left for you on either side of you last night, ehehe~

---

RenBug:

> Resume thought-listening at all times.

HifuuBugs:

> Beat.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #132 on: April 27, 2017, 04:07:42 PM »
Prime LR
>"So what do you two think of our village so far?"

>Percentage of village awake
>How much of the household is awake?

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #133 on: April 27, 2017, 04:11:52 PM »
Rikadai-chan:

>Gently accept the offer.

Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"Maybe, but for now, things look more promising, if you hire the Kappa's service, the Fairy Village will be a reality here too soon, and that will be the cornerstone to make a peaceful future."
>Nod.
>"As long as people see you not as foes or a threat, but a possible ally for a better future, things will go well."

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #134 on: April 27, 2017, 05:48:33 PM »
SenDai:

> Nod.
> "Uh-huh."

---

> Omni-observe the Moriya Shrine area for Gasanae (or Sanae and/or Kogasa individually).

KaisuDai:

> "Awright! And, uh...what do you think of the possibility of perfect fusion of all those perfect fusion people, into one big megafusion people?"
> Virtue gets up and out of bed, stretching.

> You observe...
> You have yet to see them so far. You believe they were still asleep near the Hakurei Shrine... you hope they aren't cold if they are still there...

> "Hm. I would like to consider it, but... you know."
MaruBug (T):

> Good morning, friend! How are you feeling? I hope you like the presents I left for you on either side of you last night, ehehe~

---

RenBug:

> Resume thought-listening at all times.

HifuuBugs:

> Beat.
> "Mm... Daiyousei?" Seijamaru looks to her sides. "...Oh? Ohh..."

> "Feels like I slept on a rock for moment..." Renko stretches. Wasn't very pleasant most of the time...
> "M-Morning Renko. Um, do you remember last night? When I got really tired and fell asleep?" Speaking of which, I should find a way to make sure I have enough magic to not tire out...
Prime LR
>"So what do you two think of our village so far?"

>Percentage of village awake
>How much of the household is awake?
> "It is impressive." Ananassa states.
> "May we ask where you sleep?"

> Still hardly any. Flora is up now though, and is watching the others (FLCL) in her apartment. VeeEyePee VIP is up as well.
> No one but Yaia is getting up right now.
Rikadai-chan:

>Gently accept the offer.

Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"Maybe, but for now, things look more promising, if you hire the Kappa's service, the Fairy Village will be a reality here too soon, and that will be the cornerstone to make a peaceful future."
>Nod.
>"As long as people see you not as foes or a threat, but a possible ally for a better future, things will go well."
> You lie down gently. It's nice...
> "We'll go somewhere nice. Like a beach(?)." Rika says.

> "I'll think about a village I guess..." Shinmyoumaru says.
> "We could use the castle..." Seija says.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #135 on: April 27, 2017, 05:51:12 PM »
SenDai:

> Get out of bed as well.

---

> Omni-observe around the Hakurei Shrine for Gasanae etc.

KaisuDai:

> "Huh? Why no-Oh! Oh, right. Hmm..."
> Adopt a thinking face.
> "...Hey, what if I made another Miss Reimu again, and the new Miss Reimu made sure to guard her ba-uh, orbs so no one else could get them?"

MaruBug (T):

> Yep, it's me! And both halves of you, too!

---

HifuuBugs:

> Beat.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #136 on: April 27, 2017, 05:54:56 PM »
Rikadai-chan:

>"...beach ?"
>Look confused.

Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"We also need to educate the fairies, i am sure at least some of them had a desire to try out some work a human or youkai did before."
>Smile.
>"We are even gonna train an fairy shrine maiden back home for the Fairy Village's Shrine."

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #137 on: April 27, 2017, 05:59:43 PM »
Prime LR:
>"I don't really have a set place to sleep here. I maintain a presence here, who's currently spending the night with our shrine maiden candidate. My main presence, if you could call it that, actually sleeps in my home near Misty Lake."

>Do we remember Fragaria and Ananassa's intended targets when they were still Mimi-chans?

>VIP....?

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #138 on: April 27, 2017, 06:02:29 PM »
//VIP is the tiny fairy that lived in our chest (physically, not fusionally) for several days until the Rin accident poofed all of our manifestations. I would assume she has found somewhere else to live in the time since.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #139 on: April 27, 2017, 06:15:40 PM »
SenDai:

> Get out of bed as well.

---

> Omni-observe around the Hakurei Shrine for Gasanae etc.

KaisuDai:

> "Huh? Why no-Oh! Oh, right. Hmm..."
> Adopt a thinking face.
> "...Hey, what if I made another Miss Reimu again, and the new Miss Reimu made sure to guard her ba-uh, orbs so no one else could get them?"

MaruBug (T):

> Yep, it's me! And both halves of you, too!

---

HifuuBugs:

> Beat.
> You get up as Virtue stretches.

> You observe and locate the fusion, sleeping in the snow next to a snowman.

> "It's more about what Reimu knows. Giving her secrets out to others via fusion... Making it easier for someone to know how she acts and what she prefers and all to take advantage of that... Not saying any of them would, but still."

> "Huh..." Seijamaru looks to the two. "Weird..."

> "I think I do... Yea." Renko nods, sitting up. That was just yesterday.
> "I figured out how to do more things. Like, making the bed hard or soft, or making a pillow heavier or lighter. And making you a guy or a girl."
> Renko blinks.
> "Wait, you can do what? Wait." Renko checks herself. A-A guy now? Is it reversible?
> "I undid it already, you're fine." I wonder if my powers improved. Maybe we'll be able to find more.
Rikadai-chan:

>"...beach ?"
>Look confused.

Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"We also need to educate the fairies, i am sure at least some of them had a desire to try out some work a human or youkai did before."
>Smile.
>"We are even gonna train an fairy shrine maiden back home for the Fairy Village's Shrine."
Prime LR:
>"I don't really have a set place to sleep here. I maintain a presence here, who's currently spending the night with our shrine maiden candidate. My main presence, if you could call it that, actually sleeps in my home near Misty Lake."

>Do we remember Fragaria and Ananassa's intended targets when they were still Mimi-chans?

>VIP....?
//VIP is the tiny fairy that lived in our chest (physically, not fusionally) for several days until the Rin accident poofed all of our manifestations. I would assume she has found somewhere else to live in the time since.
//Correct.
> "You know what a beach is, right?"

> "Oh, a shrine maiden."
> "Ah, this place has a shrine too. Are you the goddess?"

> You don't remember what their targets were... You think they were just the ones activated within the hypervessel that didn't fly off.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #140 on: April 27, 2017, 06:20:30 PM »
SenDai:

> Do the same.

---

DoreBug:

> How's our host doing?
> If we are not too distracted, channeling our Furi-fusion magic and the necessary faith, prepare and cast a spell that makes it so KaisuDai's miracles can do literally anything she wants them to, whether she knows why it won't work or not.

---

KaisuDai:

> "Oh...hmm. What if I could make it so that once the megafusion is unmade, everyone in it forgets everything they learned about everyone else in it through it? Like, they'd still remember stuff they already knew, but they would forget everything new."

MaruBug (T):

> Yeah! I made it so both of your halves can exist at the same time as you! Seija had a pretty rough night, though, so you might want to let her sleep for a while longer.

---

MerryBug (F):

> Maybe I could make Renko softer? Or...just certain parts of her...
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 06:25:13 PM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #141 on: April 27, 2017, 06:20:46 PM »
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>Nod.
>"Flora looks very promising, she was happy to become my shrine maiden, i hope to teach her as well as we can."

Rikadai-chan:

>"No..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #142 on: April 27, 2017, 06:29:01 PM »
Quote
> "Oh, a shrine maiden."
> "Ah, this place has a shrine too. Are you the goddess?"

>Who said this? not sure if it was Alt!Shinny or the Mimi-twins

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #143 on: April 27, 2017, 08:09:33 PM »
SenDai:

> Do the same.

---

DoreBug:

> How's our host doing?
> If we are not too distracted, channeling our Furi-fusion magic and the necessary faith, prepare and cast a spell that makes it so KaisuDai's miracles can do literally anything she wants them to, whether she knows why it won't work or not.
> You stretch.

> Doremy is still eating.
> You prepare and cast a miracle for KaisuDai's miracles.
KaisuDai:

> "Oh...hmm. What if I could make it so that once the megafusion is unmade, everyone in it forgets everything they learned about everyone else in it through it? Like, they'd still remember stuff they already knew, but they would forget everything new."

MaruBug (T):

> Yeah! I made it so both of your halves can exist at the same time as you! Seija had a pretty rough night, though, so you might want to let her sleep for a while longer.

---

MerryBug (F):

> Maybe I could make Renko softer? Or...just certain parts of her...
> "Oh? How?"

> "Oh. Of course."

> It's been two opposite things... I should be able to do it.
> "Uh, when was this?" Renko asks.
> "While you were asleep just now..." Maribel looks aside. "That was the only thing I did to you though, and I already said I undid it. Why? Do you want me to redo it?" Merry smirks.
> "N-... could you really do it?" Renko questions in disbelief.
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>Nod.
>"Flora looks very promising, she was happy to become my shrine maiden, i hope to teach her as well as we can."

Rikadai-chan:

>"No..."
> The two listen to you.

> "Huh... Well, it's the shore of an ocean. It has sand, and the sand feels nice under your bare feet. And it's a nice place to relax. And you can go swimming in the ocean, but you shouldn't go too far out. Oh. An ocean is like a lake, but... well, think of a drop of water in a lake. That's how small lakes are to oceans."
>Who said this? not sure if it was Alt!Shinny or the Mimi-twins
//Missed text.
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"We also need to educate the fairies, i am sure at least some of them had a desire to try out some work a human or youkai did before."
>Smile.
>"We are even gonna train an fairy shrine maiden back home for the Fairy Village's Shrine."
> "Oh."
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #144 on: April 27, 2017, 08:12:31 PM »
DoreBug:

> Think about whether or not our host is enjoying the chocolates.
> Listen to out host's thoughts some more.

---

KaisuDai:

> "Magics."

MaruBug (T):

> Yeah! Hey, so, I got a great idea overnight. Do you wanna go on a space adventure with some friends? I promise it'll be safe.

---

HifuuBugs:

> Beat.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #145 on: April 27, 2017, 08:18:24 PM »
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>Nod nod.
>"Anyways... sorry about how you were imprisoned Seija, it wasn't really under my control, the Mansion people just interrupted everything..."

Rikadai-chan:

>"Wooooooooooow..."
>Look amazed.
>"Uhm... will i have to pass as a human to visit that place ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #146 on: April 27, 2017, 08:33:32 PM »
//"missed text"???

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #147 on: April 27, 2017, 08:37:13 PM »
// no really, was it Shinny or the Mimi-chans that said that? I can't form an LR command until I know for sure.
> "Oh, a shrine maiden."
> "Ah, this place has a shrine too. Are you the goddess?"



//I'm confused because both had commands that were talking about the fairy village and brought up the shrine and or shrine maiden, and there was no distinction between whether the quote above was in response to Fusion Alt Shinny or Prime LR. It doesn't help that both commands were quoted without any separation between them
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 08:57:20 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #148 on: April 27, 2017, 10:09:44 PM »
DoreBug:

> Think about whether or not our host is enjoying the chocolates.
> Listen to out host's thoughts some more.

---

KaisuDai:

> "Magics."

MaruBug (T):

> Yeah! Hey, so, I got a great idea overnight. Do you wanna go on a space adventure with some friends? I promise it'll be safe.

---

HifuuBugs:

> Beat.
> You think.
> She most definitely is.
> I probably shouldn't be eating right after doing that without cleaning up... but...

> Kaisu blinks.

> "Space... adventures?" Seijamaru questions.

> "Even to myself... maybe." Maribel says.
> "Oh... I do sorta wanna see that..."
// no really, was it Shinny or the Mimi-chans that said that? I can't form an LR command until I know for sure.

//I'm confused because both had commands that were talking about the fairy village and brought up the shrine and or shrine maiden, and there was no distinction between whether the quote above was in response to Fusion Alt Shinny or Prime LR. It doesn't help that both commands were quoted without any separation between them
//I said missed text as in I missed it, and posted a response to the one I missed.
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>Nod nod.
>"Anyways... sorry about how you were imprisoned Seija, it wasn't really under my control, the Mansion people just interrupted everything..."

Rikadai-chan:

>"Wooooooooooow..."
>Look amazed.
>"Uhm... will i have to pass as a human to visit that place ?"
> "You shouldn't have gotten in the way in the first place." Seija frowns.

> "I think just hiding your wings is enough."
>_

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 32
« Reply #149 on: April 27, 2017, 10:17:36 PM »
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"Well i couldn't allow such an thing to keep going, keeping hostages and using fusion to allow such destruction is something that i can't agree with."
>Frown.
>"Who had that idea anyways ?"