Author Topic: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 13693 times)

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #960 on: April 26, 2017, 06:20:54 PM »
> "I don't have to tell her I visited here, if that is what you mean. And I certainly don't know who you are."

>"Who are you, anyways?" calls the first voice.

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #961 on: April 26, 2017, 06:22:41 PM »
> Frown a bit.
> "The chief maid of a house of nobility that succumbed to fire several hundred years ago. I would rather not go into the details of my presence in this land if I do not have to, as none of you would believe me anyway."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #962 on: April 26, 2017, 06:26:56 PM »
> Frown a bit.
> "The chief maid of a house of nobility that succumbed to fire several hundred years ago. I would rather not go into the details of my presence in this land if I do not have to, as none of you would believe me anyway."

>"Wait, does that mean you're human?" says the first voice.
>"Calling dibs!" says the second.
>"No!" the first voice replies.

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #963 on: April 26, 2017, 06:30:59 PM »
> Exchange glances with Flan, adopting the slightest knowing grin, then look back to the cave.
> "I am, yes."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #964 on: April 26, 2017, 06:45:03 PM »
> Exchange glances with Flan, adopting the slightest knowing grin, then look back to the cave.
> "I am, yes."

>You definitely hear someone, now two someones, approaching quickly.
>Flandre quietly produces a spellcard from a pocket in her robes.

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #965 on: April 26, 2017, 06:48:33 PM »
> Are we able to carry Flan around while we have stepped out of time?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #966 on: April 26, 2017, 06:49:44 PM »
>Can we prepare a volley of danmaku knifes on that meanwhile too ?

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #967 on: April 26, 2017, 06:54:04 PM »
> Are we able to carry Flan around while we have stepped out of time?

>She'll be quite a bit heavier than you're used to, but you can probably do this for short time

>Can we prepare a volley of danmaku knifes on that meanwhile too ?

>That depends on just how much you're planning to do.

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #968 on: April 26, 2017, 06:55:29 PM »
Don't engage juuuuust yet.

> Is it reasonably possible to stand on top of the mouth of the cave? Or is it sheer rock face?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #969 on: April 26, 2017, 07:01:31 PM »
> Is it reasonably possible to stand on top of the mouth of the cave? Or is it sheer rock face?

>You could, but it wouldn't be very good footing.

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #970 on: April 26, 2017, 07:07:50 PM »
> Dash in front of Flan while moving so that we're facing her as we pass in front of her. As we do pass in front of her so that she can see our face, put a finger to our lips in a shushing pose, grin, and wink.
> Once we're reasonably confident Flan has seen the above action, stop time, fly up above the mouth of the cave, turn around to face where Flan is, hover ourselves down so we're just slightly above the 'ground' that is the top of the mouth of the cave (that is, we're really close to landing but not actually landing, look down on the space in front of the cave where Flan is, and resume time.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #971 on: April 26, 2017, 07:18:03 PM »
> Dash in front of Flan while moving so that we're facing her as we pass in front of her. As we do pass in front of her so that she can see our face, put a finger to our lips in a shushing pose, grin, and wink.
> Once we're reasonably confident Flan has seen the above action, stop time, fly up above the mouth of the cave, turn around to face where Flan is, hover ourselves down so we're just slightly above the 'ground' that is the top of the mouth of the cave (that is, we're really close to landing but not actually landing, look down on the space in front of the cave where Flan is, and resume time.

>You do these things. Flandre seems confused, but she nods. Then she looks around for a moment after you vanished and moved to your new position.

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #972 on: April 26, 2017, 07:21:47 PM »
> Pull out a couple of knives while still looking at Flan.
> Briefly and quietly hiss in the hopes of getting her attention.
> Continue listening to the sounds of the approaching cave-dwellers.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #973 on: April 26, 2017, 07:39:20 PM »
> Pull out a couple of knives while still looking at Flan.
> Briefly and quietly hiss in the hopes of getting her attention.
> Continue listening to the sounds of the approaching cave-dwellers.

>She glances upward, and nods.
>You can hear them coming from your current position, they should be within Flan's sight momentarily, and then outside a moment later.

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #974 on: April 26, 2017, 07:41:15 PM »
> Point down briefly while still looking at Flan.
> Once Flan returns her attention to what is in front of her, stop pointing and wait for the emergence of the cave-dwellers.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #975 on: April 26, 2017, 07:58:07 PM »
> Point down briefly while still looking at Flan.
> Once Flan returns her attention to what is in front of her, stop pointing and wait for the emergence of the cave-dwellers.

>Flandre returns her attention downward.
>"There she is!" cres one, the second voice.
>"No, that's a youkai!" says the other, lagging back a bit further.
>The two emerge a moment later, a solidly-built woman with bushy black hair and bright yellow dress; you notice a curious, hairless tail with a stinger slipping out from under the dress. You also note two feline ears poking up through her hair. The other is a slim green-haired woman dressed in tight dark green dress that Nue would envy, the skirt cut high to show off dark green hose with a white stripe down the back.

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #976 on: April 26, 2017, 08:00:46 PM »
> ...What kind of youkai would have a hairless stinger tail and feline ears?
> Does the green woman have any obvious animal features?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #977 on: April 26, 2017, 08:12:18 PM »
> ...What kind of youkai would have a hairless stinger tail and feline ears?
> Does the green woman have any obvious animal features?

>You have no idea, but you suspect she may be foreign.
>It's hard to tell from here, but her dress does seem to have some minute details to it that you would need to be closer to appreciate.

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #978 on: April 26, 2017, 08:14:42 PM »
> Continue silently observing.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #979 on: April 26, 2017, 08:20:10 PM »
> Continue silently observing.

>"Where's that human at?" says the tailed woman.
>"It wasn't you just trying to play a prank, was it?" the woman in green adds.
>"It wasn't me," says Flandre.
>"Then where is she?" says the tailed woman, closing a step between she and Flandre.
>"Why would I want to tell you?" says Flandre.
>The woman in green is looking around.

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #980 on: April 26, 2017, 08:20:59 PM »
> Do the clothes of either woman reach the ground?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #981 on: April 26, 2017, 08:24:28 PM »
>Do either of them seem to be holding anything ?

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #982 on: April 26, 2017, 08:40:26 PM »
> Do the clothes of either woman reach the ground?

>Not counting their shoes, no. The tailed youkai's dress comes down to about her calves, and the green youkai's tights most likely cover her legs and feet entirely.

>Do either of them seem to be holding anything ?

>They both seem to be emptyhanded.

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #983 on: April 26, 2017, 08:42:19 PM »
> How do the two newcomers compare to Flan in height?
> Inventory
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #984 on: April 26, 2017, 08:42:55 PM »
>How strong do we recall our Flan being ?

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #985 on: April 26, 2017, 08:45:58 PM »
> How do the two newcomers compare to Flan in height?
> Inventory

>Both are quite a bit taller than Flandre, who is quite short. You suspect they're probably a bit taller than you.
>Your Inventory contains
>Maid Headband:
>A statement of your career, pleasantly frilly.
>Uniform
>It reveals a daring amount of leg, but sometimes one must be daring.
>Silver Knife x18
>Kept in your skirt pockets, and a few hidden in comfortable spots in and under your clothing. These are the basis of your danmaku. When adventuring, you tend to keep quite a few more.
>7☼
>This is 7☼
>Pearl Locket
>A small golden locket with a perfectly average pearl in the middle. It will supposedly changed color when it absorbs the echoes of whatever threw you through time.
>Bag of Rainbow Sand
>This colorful powder is vital to your efforts to getting home.
>Picture of Future Flandre
>A picture of Flandre in Gensokyo?s future.
>Sworn Statement
>A testament of future peaceful relations, signed by Shou, Tojiko, and others.
>Writing Supplies
>A brush and an ink stone, ready for all of your calligraphic needs.
>Kanako's Message.
>To be presented to a kappa named Mitsu, in order to aid your travels.
>Yuuka?s Missive
>A signed statement by the Flower Youkai, it may prove your authenticity to her. May.
>Bronze Bell
>A keepsake from Kari, the silent shingami of the future.
>You obtain: Volume of Alice's Research
>Thick and smartly bound, this is probably worth a fortune to the right people.
>You obtain: Silk Bag.
>A large bag of silk, it should help you carry things when you run out of pocket space.
>53 Shillings
>Currency of True Glorian, and presumably Avalon
>Shovel
>An iron digging tool
>Pick axe
>An iron tool used for mining and specific kinds of digging.
>Spectre's Missive
>A message from a person you cannot look at.
>Stuffed Bear
>An ordinary-looking stuffed animal. Shuuei claims there is something odd about it, but isn?t sure what.
>Box of Trinkets
>Ancient objects found in an old faerie maid hiding spot, including a wooden yoyo, a piece of green glass, a bent fork, and a sake bearer doll. All quite old.
>Wound Salve w/ Rag
>Effective at treating cuts and scrapes.
>5 Mon
>The currency of Gensokyo?s future.
>Faerie Pass (Expired) x1
>A temporary permit allowing you to bring a faerie into the tengu village. It seems this is a generalized permit with specifics written in.
>Aya?s Message
>"I've put some thought into it, and this is what I want to tell myself. When summer of 154 comes around, on the third week of June, I need to take as many pictures as I can, of everything. Even completely normal ordinary things. It'll make sense later. -Aya"

>How strong do we recall our Flan being ?

>Very deceptively so. Frankly, she is kind of the mansion's secret weapon, although there are strict orders never to actually try to do this. She is, or was you suppose, good enough to keep Marisa and Reimu on their toes for a good, long while. You don't imagine this has changed greatly.

>_

Monarda

  • Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #986 on: April 26, 2017, 08:48:14 PM »
>Not that, how much physical strength she has.

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #987 on: April 26, 2017, 08:51:20 PM »
> Are they both large enough that it would be difficult to move them around while time is stopped?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

  • *
  • Hello Jerry
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #988 on: April 26, 2017, 08:59:38 PM »
>Not that, how much physical strength she has.

>That's harder to measure; definitely more than her physical frame would suggest. She could lift you easily, you're sure.

> Are they both large enough that it would be difficult to move them around while time is stopped?

>It would be tricky, you imagine, but you could probably do it for a very short distance if they weren't unusually heavy.

>_


Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Sakuya Quest 8 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #989 on: April 26, 2017, 09:03:16 PM »
> Continue silently watching. Make a game note if we see the stinger-cat make an aggressive move toward Flan, including tail-wielding.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.