Author Topic: REVIVAL OF MAFIA: Game Thread (DAY 2)  (Read 49830 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: REVIVAL OF MAFIA: Game Thread (DAY 1)
« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2016, 09:57:28 PM »
How did I manage to strikethrough that last section.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #121 on: December 07, 2016, 10:00:00 PM »
Also only mentioned Dormio in my opinions on people due to the call for a Dormio lynch.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #122 on: December 07, 2016, 10:03:45 PM »
You can edit your posts, you know! Especially useful for fixing broken tags or quotes.

I'm fine with that reply, actually, but I think you're making a mistake comparing the PX/Serela wagons like that. PX has barely said anything worth analyzing while Serela's posts are everywhere, so surely you can think of something better to say about them.

I am going to try my damnedest to push your wagon all the way to the noose. Even if I have to flip to Serela just so we don't no lynch.
kek

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #123 on: December 07, 2016, 10:05:32 PM »
We still have time sheesh.

##Poke: Serela

Dormio was giving me vibes from the last game we played so I felt like exploring that, but that can be left for another day.
Serela is eh, just put that as a lynch that's not me

As I said Raikaria, I fail to see your reason to see why jumping onto a scummy wagon is inherently scummy unless the person who made said wagon is scum. For what purpose would scum get out of jumping onto something that would get major attention in the negative light? Therefore, on what weight does your case hold?

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #124 on: December 07, 2016, 10:06:52 PM »
btw

BT (1): Old Guy
Serela (5): Conqueror, BT, Schezo, Dormio, PX
Raikaria (1): L
PX (3): Raikaria, Serela, WindyKitsune

this would be a great time for L or Old Guy to pop in

-cut
but PX what do you really think about Serela?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #125 on: December 07, 2016, 10:11:26 PM »
Eh; going by who's actually here, it's pretty clear a PX lynch isn't happening.

##Vote: Serela

As I've kept saying. I'm perfectly happy with a Serela lynch. If I wasn't happy with it I'd be looking for things to prevent it as well as trying to get PX lynched.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #126 on: December 07, 2016, 10:47:26 PM »
Raikaria's case boils down to, "Schezo's mafia, but not yet!  So PX by extension is also mafia."  Raikaria's doubled down on this reasoning and when Serena flips scum here in a second Raikarias scum would not shock me in the slightest.

So yeah kudo BT for that earlier.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #127 on: December 07, 2016, 10:52:09 PM »
Wait what?

My point is PX jumped on your self-admitted scummy wagon with no reasoning.

I haven't pushed you as scum for over 24 hours now. Don't misrep me.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #128 on: December 07, 2016, 10:56:10 PM »
That and PX's lack of scumhunting and non-content posting.

But as I said; a PX lynch isn't happening tonight. So it's pretty much pointless to keep shoving the same reasons in someone's face. But my reasons for making the PX case are completely independent of your alignment.

Conqueror

« Reply #129 on: December 07, 2016, 10:56:57 PM »
Hammer shut up, except for Serela

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #130 on: December 07, 2016, 11:21:04 PM »
:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C]:C:C:C
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #131 on: December 07, 2016, 11:44:18 PM »
Can someone explain just wtf is going on.
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

WindyKitsune

• Lumin(ifer)ous Touhouism
« Reply #132 on: December 07, 2016, 11:56:04 PM »
Can someone explain just wtf is going on.
Serela is going to die in 5 minutes.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #133 on: December 07, 2016, 11:56:43 PM »
Bard PM me when you want this unlocked

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #134 on: December 08, 2016, 08:43:26 PM »
I was absent for a little, sorry! Serela was a filthy Maflord so killing him was a good idea. His role was Mafia boss.

24 hours to give me a name if you have a role, or are scum and want to effect a kill. No response means I randomise. Goes for town roles (if any) as well!

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #135 on: December 09, 2016, 11:40:58 PM »
Whoop, game's begun again! Day 2, and you have 48 hours.

REGRETTABLY, or not so, we have to say goodbye to Dormio. He died and he was Town.
Sorry for sloppiness, upsetting day. :^) But I am here for you and I am modding.

Conqueror

Re: REVIVAL OF MAFIA: Game Thread (DAY 2)
« Reply #136 on: December 10, 2016, 12:23:56 AM »
Uh, well it's not like Dormio was scum and he did swing the vote onto Serela at a critical juncture but I thought for sure BT was the walking dead.

Off the top of my head, I'm looking at Raikaria or WindyKitsune. I'll have some questions up in a bit.

Serela was pretty complacent at the end of the day yesterday and the push on PX seemed half-assed, which made me worry a bit about bussing after the flip, but I can't see anyone on the early wagon that would be partnered with Serela (maybe me but I'm town :^)). It's possible that was his version of a full-power push, which would point to one of the people on the PX wagon.

Thinking Old Guy and L confirmed town for not even bothering to save Serela lmao. Unless there are three scum, but I think two scum is a reasonable assumption.

Conqueror

« Reply #137 on: December 10, 2016, 12:26:13 AM »
I'm working under the assumption PX is town because there wasn't nearly enough bussing there for PX to be scum.

Conqueror

« Reply #138 on: December 10, 2016, 02:52:49 AM »
@WindyKitsune: Can you explain how you arrived at this conclusion?

The situation about others seems a bit unclear for now, in sense:
- Serela's issues about Schezo's move are solved.
- Schezo's complains about post Reikaria's obfuscation seem dismissed.
- Schezo's wagoning are motivated as scumhunting.
- Consider also lots of votes were done in RVS stage.
This makes me think Raikaria, Schezo and Serela are clean, for now.
I'm not sure how you get that those three are town from these points. Could you explain?

I was going to vote WindyKitsune here but then I read Raikaria:

I think that's a stronger thing to chase up than Serela. Although I'll be honest, but this just be personal bias from the fact that Serela was defending me. I also just got home from work and I want read over it a few times and wait a little just to see how Serela responds to this development before I make a proper judgement on it.

##Vote: PX

I could change this if I re-read and see something in Serela's posts that seems fishy, but I think PX has at least as much explaining to do as Serela.
Yeah re-reading I'll say I basically agree with the points on Serela but I don't want to hop on the wagon just yet and think we need to chase up PX as well here.

Rev up the wagon; but don't all jump on it quite yet.

Honestly if he had just voted PX because he thought PX was scummier I would have been 100% fine with it but this reeks of overexplaining how he toootally agrees with the Serela case but he just wants to run up PX first. And he repeated it multiple times! No shame in being wrong but this just looks like he was trying to get away with hedging his bets.

##Vote: Raikaria ez game

« Reply #139 on: December 10, 2016, 03:13:05 AM »
##VOTE: Raikaria. Cause I'm bored.
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Conqueror

« Reply #140 on: December 10, 2016, 03:13:30 AM »
But do you think he's mafia?

« Reply #141 on: December 10, 2016, 04:27:25 AM »
Yeah sure, why not.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #142 on: December 10, 2016, 05:34:33 AM »
w0w. Next level

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #143 on: December 10, 2016, 07:41:34 AM »
Uh, well it's not like Dormio was scum and he did swing the vote onto Serela at a critical juncture but I thought for sure BT was the walking dead.
You're telling me, I don't have anything prepped.

##Vote Raikaria

Yeah, interactions reek something really bad. I'll add that the original PX vote was calling on some serious wordsmith magic tricks just to get another wagon off the ground.

What's worse than jumping on someone to be jumped on as Schezo claims instead of jumping on someone for being 'scumtastic'?

Jumping on the case that is being made by someone being scumtastic. That's what.

By Schezo's own admission he was being 'scumtastic' and PX just jumps on it without even explaining. It's worse to jump on a case that's obviously scumtastic than to jump on someone being scumtastic in my books.

I'm not gonna start arguing logic about this, just read the quote and tell me it's not garble.

But I didn't want us to be complacent with this lynch like every other D1 scum lynch game where you have like 2-3 lynches lined up and it turns up the townies were scum the whole time, so, uh, let's see what else we can talk about while this is happening.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #144 on: December 10, 2016, 07:56:50 AM »
Then again in this game I'm finding it hard to doubt Conq, Schezo or PX even if I try. PX is easiest because he doesn't have a lot of content but Serela's way of addressing him seems scum-to-town, so I'll pass.

Maybe I'm rustier at mafia than I thought ;_; I never liked d1 in the first place.

Wait, so people actually like... significantly care about Raikaria's omgus sentence? Like wut? That's the reason PX is voting Raikaria? This is blowing my mind here. It's pretty much obviously a total joke line in rvs. I mean, for Schezo to push it is one thing (I guess... since it was still page 1 rvs) but then for PX to come drive-by vote it much later is dude wut, ontop of not explaining his vote until now, but even then I still think voting a pointless rvs joke line once the game has sorta picked up is just awful; the fact that he didn't explain the vote until he got flak about it is just gross icing on the cake.

Conq has been on the ball the whole game and while that's not a towntell (I KNOW BETTER THAN THAT), I'm finding it hard to believe he wouldn't have at least helped conjure some sort of counterwagon to Serela.

Schezo is rock solid from both sides of the interaction basin, part of the headcanon I had for yesterday's lynch was how Serela didn't want to push Town!Schezo anymore, and the interactions are really strong in general.

It's really just the inactives and Raikaria. :shrug:

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #145 on: December 10, 2016, 08:43:30 AM »
Fully expected to be run up here. Which is annoying because I'm town.

I mean; what sort of idiot scum would hard defend their 'scumbuddy' like Serela did D1?

Honestly if he had just voted PX because he thought PX was scummier I would have been 100% fine with it

I said that about 5,000 times. OK; 5,000 is exaggerating but still.

Also; I draw your attention to #67 to #71 as a particular example. Especially #70; where I state:

AKA: Not voting PX for a lurker lynch reason. Actually voting PX because I think he's done something scummy that is similar but not the same as what Serela is being voted for.

and your response is:

Hmm, sure, I can buy that. I'll let PX defend himself.

And all of a sudden my PX case makes me scum when you were fine with it D1?

There were two reasons why I pushed PX over Serela despite being fine with a Serela lynch:

1: I thought PX was worse. Admittedly; PX's way of playing always makes me think he's scummy.
2: We could just have run up Serela and talked about nothing else for 24 hours but more talking means more to go off D2 to lynch someone else.

===

Actually;' continuing to read; Conq; you were voting for Serela before Schezo's whole gambit thing. Schezo started the wagon moving and you just rode it.

Also there's this:

This is pretty much my issue with Serela. I can't tell if it's just because we're all mafia rusty or if it's just the way he words things, but I see less a passion for finding the scums and more justifications on why his vote is okay.

re: fakeclaiming - I think because it's a small semi-open setup with no doc, scum serela would want to find that pr asap. But now that I think about it, if there are only 2 scum and serela isn't the mafia boss then it literally doesn't matter if they find the cop who might not even be sane anyway. so yeah i guess it's not huge point.

Seems a little odd to be talking about the number of scum when it was never specified how many scum there are.

That said; it would be some next level bussing for Conq to ride the Serela wagon all day long. But; if there are only 2 scum and he's the other one; it's not past the realm of possibility. Especially now that he's contradicting himself and misrepping me [Said he had no issues with PX case. Claims he'd be fine if I'd say 'I think PX was scummier than Serela' when I said this REPEATEDLY] while starting the easy town lynch.

The bussing is also a play I think Conq might actually do.

===

On another hand; it is worth noting PX didn't vote Serela until BT poked him to do so. On top of the stuff D1 and the fact that PX always looks scummy to me.

===

##VOTE: Raikaria. Cause I'm bored.

Yeah sure, why not.

This is really really bad and I don't care if I'm called on OMGUS for this.

Especially since, and I hate to bring this up of all things:

I was absent for a little, sorry! Serela was a filthy Maflord so killing him was a good idea. His role was Mafia boss.

24 hours to give me a name if you have a role, or are scum and want to effect a kill. No response means I randomise. Goes for town roles (if any) as well!

This seems oddly specific and seems to indicate that one of the lurkers is scum.

##Vote: The Old Guy

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #146 on: December 10, 2016, 08:45:52 AM »
I still can't make sense of Raikaria's reason I'm scum. Will be voting him but I'd like to see his response first

Cut: wot

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #147 on: December 10, 2016, 08:46:58 AM »
After TOG I'd actually probobly say my next suspect after him; discounting lurkers; is Conq for the reasons I stated above.

Also TOG's vote on me is really bad because he's literally just popped up for the first time this game; voted the easy town mislynch for no explanation [Again; do you really think that Serela is THAT dumb to give away his scumbuddy so hard D1? Especially when his wagon is going off the cliff? He was setting my up to be lynched D2 as soon as he new he was going], and when pressed on 'do you think he's mafia' his response of 'Sure; why not' is horrible.

I still can't make sense of Raikaria's reason I'm scum. Will be voting him but I'd like to see his response first

Cut: wot

Lack of explanation for vote.

While jumping on a wagon that by Schezo's own admission was scummy and flawed.

Lack of scumhunting.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #148 on: December 10, 2016, 08:49:16 AM »
And all of a sudden my PX case makes me scum when you were fine with it D1?
Ignoring the whole part where the person you didn't vote until the end and cut day short was scum?
Also it seems fairly reasonable to be 2 scum 8 town because 3-7 is a really stupid set up that can end after 2 days

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #149 on: December 10, 2016, 09:13:19 AM »
Yet I repeatedly stated I was happy with a Serela lynch.

I didn't have to turn up at endday to provide the hammer. If I was scum I could have easily just not been around for deadline and forced a no lynch due to the lurkers.