Author Topic: The Mystical Tree  (Read 1250 times)

Lino Lyrac

  • Colorful Shrine Maiden
  • Im a Colorful Shrine Maiden!
The Mystical Tree
« on: November 10, 2016, 09:41:37 PM »
>You first have to select your protagonist. You Have 3 Options:
>Alice Margatroid
>Kaguya Houraisan
>Sunny Milk

>If you Selected Alice. here is your story:
>You,Alice Margatroid were in your house fixing dolls and testing them. All of a Sudden,an Earthquake haded place in the forest. You Have 2 Options:
> Check the Earthquake
>Keep Fixing Dolls.


>If you Selected Kaguya. Here is your Story:
>You Kaguya Houraisan,in Eientei,you decided to wander in the Bamboo Grove.you saw bunnies working, and then You were bored of being in the Forest for too long,since there are only Bamboo Trees. An Earthquake haded Place in the forest. You Have 3 Options:
> Go Back to Eientei
> Talk to the Bunnies
> Keep Wandering in the Bamboo Forest.


>If you selected Sunny. Here is your Story:
>You Sunny Milk,were with your 2 partners, Star Sapphire and Luna Child were planing a Prank for the Shrine Maiden. So you decided to go and watch the shrine before the prank so there was no trouble,an Earthquake haded place all of sudden. The Shrine was destroyed and you have 4 Options:
> Go back to the Tree
>Check the Shrine (Risk Option)
>Check if your sisters are Ok
>Stay were you are.



hehehe,i'll explain some stuff:
Risk Option - you have to decide twice and this will affect your next move!
Special Option - this will make that something that isn't supposed to happen in your option,happens after all!
Mission Option - this will make you do various tasks for something that may help you in the Future!
that's all  :3
Tenshi adventures in Process!
(Also with hungry)

O4rfish

  • something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
Re: The Mystical Tree
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 10:25:56 PM »
>Retrieve arms from doll chest.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Lino Lyrac

  • Colorful Shrine Maiden
  • Im a Colorful Shrine Maiden!
Re: The Mystical Tree
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 10:29:59 PM »
>Retrieve arms from doll chest.

>You decided to ignore the Earthquake,you keeped Fixing dolls,Suddenly someone Knocks your door will you answer or no?
>Yes (Mission Option)
>No


(im new at party games sorry if i messed up something >//n//<)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 10:31:45 PM by Lino Lyrac »
Tenshi adventures in Process!
(Also with hungry)

Re: The Mystical Tree
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2016, 07:14:42 PM »
>Use one of dolls to secretly check who came here. We will decide what to do once our little spy brings the report.

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: The Mystical Tree
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2016, 07:42:28 PM »
> Let the doll have a weapon, as a precaution.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

O4rfish

  • something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
Re: The Mystical Tree
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2016, 10:38:49 PM »
> Let the doll have a weapon, as a precaution.

Yes, we should ... arm the doll.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.