Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 17  (Read 84479 times)

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 17
« Reply #780 on: October 10, 2016, 06:26:55 AM »
Sumidai-chan:

>"Fusions are kinda always like that...."

Netherdai-chan and Eiridai-chan:

>Report.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #781 on: October 10, 2016, 07:11:59 AM »
RuuDai A:
>"Huh... This other world stuff keeps sounding more and more interesting... and more and more disturbing..."
>Wonder what would happen if our other self woke up and learned what our world has that hers lacks... Would she be happy about it... Or would she lament about what could've been... At least we won't have to worry about her getting jealous and trying to take our happy world for her own... That's assuming she thinks exactly like us...
> You hope that it's not worse than it what it seems now...
> "We'd visit it, but..." Rika seems to nearly be finished with the drawing.
KoaDai:
>Examine the strawberry plants.
>Examine the rubble. Is it supporting any other debris, or could it be safely removed?
>"I feel like I owe you an apology... I was only concerned for Ruukoto... But that situation has resolved itself now, and Miss Rika has already begun her work..."
>Pick up the most damaged strawberry plant that still looks salvageable and not buried under any rubble.
>That Tsuchinoko implied its powers involved plants, maybe they could help here.
>Try tapping into our tsuchinoko powers and willing the plant to heal.
> You examine the plants and rubble. The rubble could be removed safely if you took your time.
> Yumemi doesn't respond.
> You pick up one of the plants and attempt to use the Tsuchinoko's magic and try to heal the plant.
> The plant seems to grow a lot, bearing strawberries already. They don't look that great, but they don't look horrible either.
RuuDai:
>"I mean, it would be kinda funny if you did, but I know you would never take such a name. Hmm... What do you guys think she should be called? Unless she comes up with a name herself..."
> "Ibarakasu?" Gasanae proposes.
Sumidai-chan:

>"Fusions are kinda always like that...."

Netherdai-chan and Eiridai-chan:

>Report.
> "So who do you think will win?" Sumireko asks.
> Eirin seems to be sitting down, watching Netherdai.
Prime:
>Gently hand Belgrade the cat. Be ready to support her if the cat's weight makes her fall.
>What is Lucien doing?
> You give Belgrade the kitten, and she struggle a bit before carrying it right. She smiles.
> Lucien has started petting the kitten.
>_
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 07:43:33 AM by Miniking »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #782 on: October 10, 2016, 07:38:07 AM »
RuuDai A:
>"...Yeah, I know... Once again, I'm sorry for that..."
>What is everyone doing?

ChiBug:
>Check in on our host's thoughts and actions.

RikakoBug:
>Ours as well.

Prime:
>Gently hand Belgrade the cat. Be ready to support her if the cat's weight makes her fall.
>What is Lucien doing?
//^^These actions were in my previous post, but not parsed.^^

KoaDai:
>Is the plant potted? Or are we holding it in a clump of dirt?
>Brush the plant lightly.
>"Oh, great! I was hoping they'd be salvageable!"
>Create our flan clones. Have them start slowly and carefully removing the rubble. Unless it's too heavy/large to lift safely

>If the plant is potted, set it down gently on a table or something near Yumemi.
>"Here. I-I know it doesn't make up for what I've done... but maybe... maybe it's a start in the right direction..."
>Hold off on parsing until another player approves or re-words the above line because I feel it's missing something and I've honestly been struggling to find something appropriate to say after 'but maybe...' and I'm getting tired and need to sleep... If someone else posts, but does not do say anything about this line, then parse this post as normal, omitting the above two actions, as well as the one below. If the plant is unpotted, disregard this.
>Once we're finished talking, start on the next plant. Prioritize the most damaged ones that look salvageable over healthy ones.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #783 on: October 10, 2016, 08:35:29 AM »
Eiridai-chan T:

>"Uh.... will you not continue ? Is something wrong ?"

Sumidai-chan:

>"Um... i have no clue, i haven't seen what Miss Kasen can do."

Koadai-chan:

>Add to the dialogue: "...i hope we can become friends in the future..."
>Smile a bit.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #784 on: October 10, 2016, 12:30:40 PM »
2:

> AutoPilot the rest of our fun tonight. We don't want to distract the others with lewd things!

---

SeigaBug (T):

> Yeah, that's normal.

---

RuuDai:

> Look to the Reimu/Kasen fusion.
> "Yeah, come to think of it, what do you want your name to be? It's your name, after all, so you should get to choose."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #785 on: October 11, 2016, 12:14:46 AM »
RuuDai A:
>"...Yeah, I know... Once again, I'm sorry for that..."
>What is everyone doing?

ChiBug:
>Check in on our host's thoughts and actions.

RikakoBug:
>Ours as well.
> "You did this?" Sakuya asks.
> Chiyuri is separating parts of the Hypervessel.
> This is not going to be short... Chiyuri thinks.
> Yumemi is still lying away.
> Ruukoto is watching Rika.
> Rika has finished the drawing, and a maid similar to Ruukoto comes to life from it.
> "Alright, there's one. Now to just get used to doing that process." Rika starts again. "Tell Rikako that she can start on the finished ones."
KoaDai:
>Is the plant potted? Or are we holding it in a clump of dirt?
>Brush the plant lightly.
>"Oh, great! I was hoping they'd be salvageable!"
>Create our flan clones. Have them start slowly and carefully removing the rubble. Unless it's too heavy/large to lift safely

>If the plant is potted, set it down gently on a table or something near Yumemi.
>"Here. I-I know it doesn't make up for what I've done... but maybe... maybe it's a start in the right direction..."
>Hold off on parsing until another player approves or re-words the above line because I feel it's missing something and I've honestly been struggling to find something appropriate to say after 'but maybe...' and I'm getting tired and need to sleep... If someone else posts, but does not do say anything about this line, then parse this post as normal, omitting the above two actions, as well as the one below. If the plant is unpotted, disregard this.
>Once we're finished talking, start on the next plant. Prioritize the most damaged ones that look salvageable over healthy ones.
Koadai-chan:

>Add to the dialogue: "...i hope we can become friends in the future..."
>Smile a bit.
> You brush the plant lightly and create Flan clones to start removing the rubble.
> Yumemi glances over a bit, before turning around completely and sitting up on the bed.
> "M-My strawberries?" Yumemi says.
Eiridai-chan T:

>"Uh.... will you not continue ? Is something wrong ?"
> "I am doing it. You must not feel it because of how the you still here is numb and asleep." Eirin says.
Sumidai-chan:

>"Um... i have no clue, i haven't seen what Miss Kasen can do."
RuuDai:

> Look to the Reimu/Kasen fusion.
> "Yeah, come to think of it, what do you want your name to be? It's your name, after all, so you should get to choose."
> "You could still make a guess." Sumireko says. "Since it's Reimu, she'll probably win."

> "I won't be like this for long, so let's just get this over with." The girl says.
2:

> AutoPilot the rest of our fun tonight. We don't want to distract the others with lewd things!

---

SeigaBug (T):

> Yeah, that's normal.
> You let Dai 2 enjoy her night.

> "It shouldn't be this sensitive though..." Seiga says. "I don't think I can go out like this."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #786 on: October 11, 2016, 12:21:54 AM »
RuuDai A:
>Frown.
>"Yeah... They fired a missile and tried to get away, and I panicked... I'm not proud of what I've done... This entire incident was just one unfortunate misunderstanding after another..."

KoaDai:
>Was the plant potted? Or are we holding it in a clump of dirt?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #787 on: October 11, 2016, 12:27:07 AM »
RuuDai:

> "But how will we know what to shout to show who we're rooting for??"

---

SeigaBug (T):

> Um...you could try? Maybe try putting your dress back on and see what happens?

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #788 on: October 11, 2016, 12:41:54 AM »
Sumidai-chan:

>"Um... i want the Miss Reimu and Miss Kasen fusion to win, but i also want the Mistress to win too.... what if i want a tie ?"

Dai-chan Prime:

>"So how will the duel rules be like ? 5 Spellcards and 5 bombs like before ?"

Koadai-chan:

>"Think of it as an apology, i hope we can work for a better future."
>Smile a bit.

Netherdai-chan:

>Are we asleep ?

Eiridai-chan T:

>"Huh, i thought that i would feel something... but nothing is happening that i can feel, and i can't see either... if you a-are opening a cut on my chest right now please be careful of my h-heart, us fairies aren't very resilient as you know..."

Ruudai-chan A:

>Turn to Miss Rikako.
>"Miss Rikako, Miss Rika has finished one, it's your turn now."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #789 on: October 11, 2016, 12:55:18 AM »
RuuDai A:
>Frown.
>"Yeah... They fired a missile and tried to get away, and I panicked... I'm not proud of what I've done... This entire incident was just one unfortunate misunderstanding after another..."
> "You didn't have to strand us here though... Letting us go was possible too." Rika frowns a bit.
KoaDai:
>Was the plant potted? Or are we holding it in a clump of dirt?
> The plant was potted.
SeigaBug (T):

> Um...you could try? Maybe try putting your dress back on and see what happens?
> "It won't even fit..." Seiga says.
Sumidai-chan:

>"Um... i want the Miss Reimu and Miss Kasen fusion to win, but i also want the Mistress to win too.... what if i want a tie ?"
> "I doubt that'll happen." Sumireko says.
Dai-chan Prime:

>"So how will the duel rules be like ? 5 Spellcards and 5 bombs like before ?"
> "I doubt I'll be able to use any spellcards..." The girl says.
> "We managed to use some against Indiana. Just try it." The vampire says.
Koadai-chan:

>"Think of it as an apology, i hope we can work for a better future."
>Smile a bit.
> Yumemi gets up and walks over to the plant, inspecting it.
Netherdai-chan:

>Are we asleep ?

Eiridai-chan T:

>"Huh, i thought that i would feel something... but nothing is happening that i can feel, and i can't see either... if you a-are opening a cut on my chest right now please be careful of my h-heart, us fairies aren't very resilient as you know..."
> You are.
> "Don't worry." Eirin says.
Ruudai-chan A:

>Turn to Miss Rikako.
>"Miss Rikako, Miss Rika has finished one, it's your turn now."
> Rikako stands up and heads towards the new maid.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #790 on: October 11, 2016, 01:01:00 AM »
RuuDai A:
>"I already said I'm not proud of what I've done... I genuinely thought I had no other choice... The way you guys worded things, saying how our world was a test subject and this talk of other worlds made me think that you were going to do this all over again to a different world..."
>"Anyway, what's done is done. There's no changing it. All we can do is live with it and at least try to move on to a better future..."

KoaDai:
>Start work on the next plant. Prioritize the most damaged yet still alive one that we can access.

Prime:
>Check on the family and Micheal. Are they all staying close?

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #791 on: October 11, 2016, 01:06:55 AM »
Ruudai-chan A:

>"If i had let you go you could have went to another dimension and tried to kidnap the Belgrade from that place..."

Sumidai-chan:

>"True...."
>Look back at her.
>"So... do we tell them, about um.... that ?"

Dai-chan Prime:

>"You can use both Miss Reimu's and Miss Kasen's, onee-chan Gasanae was also working on a fusion spellcard, one where it's unique to the fusion."

Eiridai-chan T:

>"Okay, i will let you focus now... i hope i don't wake up with some weird cuts...."
>Wait.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #792 on: October 11, 2016, 01:31:02 AM »
SeigaBug (T):

> Have you tried yet?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #793 on: October 11, 2016, 03:34:45 AM »
RuuDai A:
>"I already said I'm not proud of what I've done... I genuinely thought I had no other choice... The way you guys worded things, saying how our world was a test subject and this talk of other worlds made me think that you were going to do this all over again to a different world..."
>"Anyway, what's done is done. There's no changing it. All we can do is live with it and at least try to move on to a better future..."

KoaDai:
>Start work on the next plant. Prioritize the most damaged yet still alive one that we can access.
Ruudai-chan A:

>"If i had let you go you could have went to another dimension and tried to kidnap the Belgrade from that place..."
> "We wouldn't have..." Rika says. "Either of those... I think the first Mimi-chan was only going to affect a small area with it's gas. With all that magic you have, you probably didn't even need to destroy our ship."

> You do the same to another plant, having it grow and bear fruit.
> Yumemi takes one of the strawberries from the plant and eats it.
Prime:
>Check on the family and Micheal. Are they all staying close?
> They're all keeping close together.
Sumidai-chan:

>"True...."
>Look back at her.
>"So... do we tell them, about um.... that ?"
> Sumireko gives you a questioning look.
Dai-chan Prime:

>"You can use both Miss Reimu's and Miss Kasen's, onee-chan Gasanae was also working on a fusion spellcard, one where it's unique to the fusion."
> "Hey. Thanks for telling everyone." Gasanae frowns a bit.
> "I guess I'll try them..." The girl says.
Eiridai-chan T:

>"Okay, i will let you focus now... i hope i don't wake up with some weird cuts...."
>Wait.
> You wait.
SeigaBug (T):

> Have you tried yet?
> "No..." Seiga says.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #794 on: October 11, 2016, 03:37:44 AM »
2:

> Without interrupting current activities, make sure we are still awake once all Hamiyas have fallen asleep.

---

SeigaBug (T):

> You should at least try it, then.

---

RuuDai:

> "Yeah, go for it! And you really do need a name. Otherwise, how will anyone know what to shout if they're rooting for you?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #795 on: October 11, 2016, 03:59:09 AM »
2:

> Without interrupting current activities, make sure we are still awake once all Hamiyas have fallen asleep.

---

SeigaBug (T):

> You should at least try it, then.
> You note to try and stay awake.

> "I know what's gonna happen and I want to avoid it for now..." Seiga says.
RuuDai:

> "Yeah, go for it! And you really do need a name. Otherwise, how will anyone know what to shout if they're rooting for you?"
> "You can just call me either Kasen or Reimu." The girl says.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #796 on: October 11, 2016, 04:26:45 AM »
RuuDai:
>"Okay, Miss 'Either Kasen or Reimu'.... huh... that's gonna be a pretty tough name to shout..."

KoaDai:
>"How does it taste? I'm not sure how well this magic worked on the fruit itself... I was mostly concentrating on saving the plant..."
>This magic might come in handy with our garden later... We should definitely repay Tsuchie in fruit for this.

KoaFlans:
>How's progress?

RuuDai A:
>Droop a bit.
>"Yeah, probably... But things were happening so fast... and you were leaving so fast... and then you guys released that gas that hurt a lot... I just panicked and used the first power that came to mind that I thought would stop you from leaving... And it worked... unfortunately, it definitely worked a bit too well..."

RikakoBug and ChiBug:
>Check in on our hosts' thoughts and actions.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #797 on: October 11, 2016, 04:42:57 AM »
RuuDai:
>"Okay, Miss 'Either Kasen or Reimu'.... huh... that's gonna be a pretty tough name to shout..."
> "Well I don't need to shout it."
> "So, the rules?" Scarlet asks.
> "...How many do you want to use?"
> "Um..." The mistress thinks.
KoaDai:
>"How does it taste? I'm not sure how well this magic worked on the fruit itself... I was mostly concentrating on saving the plant..."
>This magic might come in handy with our garden later... We should definitely repay Tsuchie in fruit for this.

KoaFlans:
>How's progress?
> "It's okay." Yumemi says.
> You wonder if this could work on the sunflowers as well...
> You've recovered a few more plants. Some can't be recovered though.
RuuDai A:
>Droop a bit.
>"Yeah, probably... But things were happening so fast... and you were leaving so fast... and then you guys released that gas that hurt a lot... I just panicked and used the first power that came to mind that I thought would stop you from leaving... And it worked... unfortunately, it definitely worked a bit too well..."

RikakoBug and ChiBug:
>Check in on our hosts' thoughts and actions.
> Rika continues to draw.
> Rikako seems to be doing something to the new maid.
> Work for us four. Do as either one of us tells you. Rikako seems to be thinking of making the new maid do stuff.
> I wonder if the others works are going well. Chiyuri thinks.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #798 on: October 11, 2016, 06:37:54 AM »
RuuDai:
>"I didn't mean you, Miss Either Kasen or Reimu, I meant for the people that are gonna be rooting for you."

RuuDai A:
>"So what are all these new maids going to be named, anyway?"

KoaDai:
>Inspect the recovered plants.
>How are the unrecoverable ones unrecoverable? Have they been smashed into oblivion? Have we tried our magic on them anyway?

KoaFlans:
>How much rubble has been removed?

Prime:
>Continue to keep watch over our family.
>How does Micheal seem to be faring?
>How are the kids and the pet?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #799 on: October 11, 2016, 07:25:52 AM »
RuuDai:
>"I didn't mean you, Miss Either Kasen or Reimu, I meant for the people that are gonna be rooting for you."

RuuDai A:
>"So what are all these new maids going to be named, anyway?"

KoaDai:
>Inspect the recovered plants.
>How are the unrecoverable ones unrecoverable? Have they been smashed into oblivion? Have we tried our magic on them anyway?

KoaFlans:
>How much rubble has been removed?
> The girl shrugs.
> "Maybe 5?" Scarlet proposes.

> "I'll just call them the maids." Rika says. "We'll get names for them when we're back on track."
> The recovered ones look similar in health to the first one. The ones that cannot be recovered are under too heave rubble or in pieces. Trying to grow the individual tiny fragments does not produce any fruit.
> Most of the plant related rubble has been removed. It'll only take a bit more.
Prime:
>Continue to keep watch over our family.
>How does Micheal seem to be faring?
>How are the kids and the pet?
> You continue to watch your family.
> Micheal is watching the fusion group, occasionally looking around and to your family before returning his attention there.
> Belgrade is smiling to you with the kitten in her lap. Lucien is still petting it, and Yaia herself is lying down.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #800 on: October 11, 2016, 07:59:16 AM »
Sumibug:

>"You know, about our relationship and we liking each other, should we tell them ?"

Ruudai-chan A:

>"Okay."
>Focus on their work.

Dai-chan Prime:

>Smile back.
>"You like her a lot huh ? I knew you would get along with Yaia."

Koadai-chan:

>"Some of them i can't restore back to normal... sorry..."

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #801 on: October 11, 2016, 11:04:38 AM »
SeigaBug (T):

> Hmm...okay, lemme try this.

MeloDais:

> Shrink back down to a size where we're no longer putting pressure on the walls around us.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #802 on: October 11, 2016, 11:38:11 AM »
Sumibug:

>"You know, about our relationship and we liking each other, should we tell them ?"
> "N-Not yet." Sumireko says.
Ruudai-chan A:

>"Okay."
>Focus on their work.
> You watch them continue, Rika drawing a bit quicker than last time, and Rikako finishing up as the first maid heads towards Chiyuri's area.
> Sakuya seems to have left.
Dai-chan Prime:

>Smile back.
>"You like her a lot huh ? I knew you would get along with Yaia."
> Belgrade nods.
Koadai-chan:

>"Some of them i can't restore back to normal... sorry..."
> Yumemi takes a few more strawberries and lies back down on her bed.
SeigaBug (T):

> Hmm...okay, lemme try this.

MeloDais:

> Shrink back down to a size where we're no longer putting pressure on the walls around us.
> You shrink down so you're no longer moving the walls any.
> "...I think I can work with this." Seiga retrieves her outfit.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #803 on: October 11, 2016, 11:44:50 AM »
SeigaBug (T):

> Great! Because a fight's about to start and you probably don't want to miss it.

---

MyonBug:

> What is our host up to, and what is she thinking?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #804 on: October 11, 2016, 11:50:42 AM »
SeigaBug (T):

> Great! Because a fight's about to start and you probably don't want to miss it.

---

MyonBug:

> What is our host up to, and what is she thinking?
> Seiga nods, putting on her outfit.
> "Huh? They're not as sensitive." Seiga says.

> Youmu and Yuyuko are watching the fusion battle start... or rather, watching them decide on spellcard amounts.
> Maybe another sword user. Or someone that's my opposite. Youmu thinks.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #805 on: October 11, 2016, 11:58:36 AM »
SeigaBug (T):

> Oh, sorry! Do you want me to fix that?

---

MyonBug:

> Is Miko within our view?  If so, look over to her and down at her sword, and continue listening to our host's thoughts.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #806 on: October 11, 2016, 12:22:51 PM »
SeigaBug (T):

> Oh, sorry! Do you want me to fix that?

---

MyonBug:

> Is Miko within our view?  If so, look over to her and down at her sword, and continue listening to our host's thoughts.
> "N-Not right now." Seiga says.

> You have Youmu take note of Miko and her sword.
> Miko... hm... She does have one. I hope I could introduce myself properly, not to be mistaken the next time we meet though.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #807 on: October 11, 2016, 12:28:56 PM »
>Will Koishidai-chan awake.

Koishidai-chan:

>Where are we ?

Sumidai-chan:

>Nod.
>"Well... then i hope for both to do their best, and for the most skilled one to win."
>Smile.

Eiridai-chan T:

>Take a look on our host's thoughts.

Ruudai-chan A:

>"Keep it up you two !"
>Head to Chiyuri.
>"So what will you do with them now ?"

Dai-chan Prime:

>Is Miss Sakuya around ?
>What about Rumia ?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 02:33:27 PM by Starlighthawk »

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #808 on: October 11, 2016, 12:31:35 PM »
SeigaBug (T):

> Oh, okay. Anyway, are you ready?

SeigaBug:

> Have a look down at our body, with our eight arms and eight breasts. How do we look?

---

MikoBug:

> Is Youmu within our view?  If so, look over to her, and listen to our host's thoughts.

MyonBug:

> If Miko looks at our host, check our host's reaction.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 12:54:16 PM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #809 on: October 11, 2016, 03:55:30 PM »
>Will Koishidai-chan awake.

Koishidai-chan:

>Where are we ?
> You wake KoishiDai.
> You are in Koishi's room again. Koishi is awake, sitting across from you.
Sumidai-chan:

>Nod.
>"Well... then i hope for both to do their best, and for the most skilled one to win."
>Smile.
> Sumireko nods as well, turning her attention to the combatants preparing.
Eiridai-chan T:

>Take a look on our host's thoughts.

Ruudai-chan A:

>"Keep it up you two !"
>Head to Chiyuri.
>"So what will you do with them now ?"
> She should be asleep by tonight. I'll make sure to check on her occasionally. Eirin thinks.
> You fly over to Chiyuri.
> "Hm?" Chiyuri asks.
Dai-chan Prime:

>Is Miss Sakuya around ?
>What about Rumia ?

> Both of them are nearby.
SeigaBug (T):

> Oh, okay. Anyway, are you ready?

SeigaBug:

> Have a look down at our body, with our eight arms and eight breasts. How do we look?
> You appear similar to Hamiya, but the extra chests make you much more different. You definitely expect talk of it.
> "I suppose so." Seiga says.
MikoBug:

> Is Youmu within our view?  If so, look over to her, and listen to our host's thoughts.

MyonBug:

> If Miko looks at our host, check our host's reaction.
> You have Miko look over to her a bit, and the two lock eyes.
> Oh, it's that girl. Miko thinks. She made it too huh...
> O-Oh. Guess now's the perfect time. Youmu starts heading over to Miko.
>_