Author Topic: [RPG] Gensokyo Trollolympics  (Read 41568 times)

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: [RPG] Gensokyo Trollolympics
« Reply #120 on: September 15, 2016, 10:34:17 PM »
>"Oh ! Yea sure !"
>I head to the gate and prod Meiling-sama.
>"Meiling-samaaaaa, wake up ! Not you tooooo."
>She moves slightly.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #121 on: September 16, 2016, 12:42:02 AM »
>"At least you know about the old you and know why you were sealed..." I say as Flandre passes me.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #122 on: September 16, 2016, 01:06:25 AM »
>"If you don't remember then it means that you really were very dangerous, and that it also seals your memories for safety."
>I shake Meiling-sama and she slowly opens her eyes.
>"Meiling-samaaaaaa, good morning ! Cmon get up, you have a gate to watch over !"
>She still seems to be at a daze, but greets me.
>"Oh, morning Mistress Flan.... *Yawn*"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #123 on: September 16, 2016, 01:30:37 AM »
>"So you've finally decided to wake up?" I frown towards Meiling. "A very important change has been made to benefit the young mistress, and you've been missing it."

« Reply #124 on: September 16, 2016, 01:57:17 AM »
> I leisurely stroll back to where the others are gathered, using my powers to become completely invisible to anyone not immune.
> Only Flandre can see or hear me now.
> "Flan, did you want to duel?"
> As the chief maid, surely Sakuya would notice an intruder. If it were Marisa, I likely wouldn't be blamed.
> I send another hallucinated Marisa :getdown: flying into the mansion to distract Meiling and Sakuya, making sure to increase the volume so both of them would hear.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #125 on: September 16, 2016, 02:29:03 AM »
>I once again glanced back towards the mansion. This time it was Marisa, an actual intruder.
>Of course she would come at a time like this. I thought to myself, before turning back to Meiling. Meiling or Patchouli can deal with her this time. Making the young mistress's first day outside as enjoyable as possible for her is my first priority however. The missing spellcard business could be investigated afterwards.
>"Now please do your job correctly and deal with the intruder." I turned away from Meiling and back to the young mistress.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #126 on: September 16, 2016, 03:50:11 AM »
>I frown so much my face starts to hurt.
>"But how would we even know if that was true?"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #127 on: September 16, 2016, 06:51:56 AM »
>I hear the bunny lady ask me a question.
>"A duel ? Um.... not now i guess, i kinda want to look around before, but maybe later."
>Out of curiousity and playfulness, i create my other 3 mes and we examine the bunny lady.
>"Wow ! Those bunny ears are so cute and fluffy !" The first me says, poking and prodding those cutesy ears.
>"Yeah, and her hair is also really neat too." The second one points to her hair and says.
>"Hey why don't you come with us to the shrine ? It will be fun ! And later we can duel like how you want." The third me says while hugging her from behind.
>"That's a great idea me !" I myself say as i hug Miss Reisen from the front, her chest feels like Sakuya-sama's through the hug, but a bit smaller, both of then are a lot taller than me too.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #128 on: September 16, 2016, 01:52:00 PM »
>I adopt a slightly annoyed expression when my question is ignored, but then I notice Flandre poking and prodding what appears to be absolutely nothing.
>"Uh... What are you doing?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #129 on: September 16, 2016, 06:38:17 PM »
>Bunny ears? I think to myself. She must be back again... What does she want?
>"Young mistress, are you alright?" I ask.

« Reply #130 on: September 16, 2016, 08:22:21 PM »
> I try to separate Flandre from the others, showing them a fake Flandre instead of the real one and her clones. The complexity of the illusion makes it harder to keep up.
> A one way illusion is no good. Flandre will find out.
> "Sure! Follow me then," I say to Flandre as I lead her to the shrine.
> Flandre decides to challenge Rumia to a danmaku duel.
> As I get further away, I struggle to keep the illusion going.
> At some point Flandre and Marisa simply disappear.

// I need to come up with a better method of showing different perspectives, eventually it'll get messy

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #131 on: September 16, 2016, 08:38:04 PM »
>All of us turn to Sakuya-sama and Rumia.
>"Huh ? But she is right here ? Can't you see ?" We all say that and point to Miss Reisen.

//Huh ? Did i get confused or did you do make me follow you even if i am immune to the hallucinations ? Cause i wouldn't follow you without having Sakuya-sama by my side.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #132 on: September 16, 2016, 08:58:33 PM »
//No offense, but the way you do Reisen's powers makes things really, really confusing and it makes it hard for us to post actions in response...

>"Huh? But there's nothing there..."
>I pick up a rock and toss it at the spot Flandre is pointing at as proof.

« Reply #133 on: September 16, 2016, 09:11:49 PM »
> Ack! Since when did Rumia have good aim?
> Looks like that didn't work. I try again to convince Flan to follow, but she doesn't go very far.
> How did the illusion break? That wasn't supposed to happen. In any case I just gave Sakuya a target.
> I get the fake Marisa to fly out of the mansion with some books in an attempt to distract Sakuya. I barely dodge a blindly thrown knife as it clips off a bit of my hair.
> "Flan, please, you're old enough to go alone now. Remember that one time, way back when Reimu came and visited you? Reimu usually wins quickly, but she actually had some difficulty, and you were alone. You're probably far better now."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #134 on: September 16, 2016, 09:20:49 PM »
>"Well maybe if i wasn't using the bracelet, but i am, and i am supposed to be with Kuya-sama, and i want to be with her, and why is she throwing her knifes at nothing ? And why can't they see you ?"
>All the other mes frown too.
>"You aren't messing with their heads with some weird power are you ?" The one me that was prodding her ears starts pinching them.
>"Yea ! If you are stop that or i will tickle you until you pee in your pants !" The one me hugging her from behind starts tickling her body.
>"And then we will take you to big sis so you can be punished by her too !" I myself and the last me say while we hold her so she doesn't get away until we get some answers.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #135 on: September 16, 2016, 09:22:27 PM »
//I'm assuming by the way the first sentence was worded that you are implying that the rock hit you, since you said nothing that could be evidence of dodging the rock.

>I see the rock bounce off of seemingly nothing.
>"What the..."
>Maybe it's that milk fairy that's friends with Cirno... if so then I know how to find out.
>I create a sphere of darkness around me, but not as dark as normal, since I would need to see for this. And move closer to the spot. If this is like that fairy's power, which if I remember correctly, needs light to work, then she should become partially visible if my darkness overlaps her...

« Reply #136 on: September 16, 2016, 09:51:49 PM »
> "I only wanted to have some harmless fun."
> As I struggle to free myself, I end up falling over, along with the clones.
> "Dammit."
> I activate a spell card to try and free myself.
> The clones will probably soak up all the bullets anyways, but the least I can do is try...
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 12:20:14 AM by EPICI »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #137 on: September 16, 2016, 09:56:44 PM »
> "I only wanted to have some harmless fun. Flan, did you bring your spell cards?" I ask Flandre.
> "Duh, how else would I play?" replied Flandre.
> "Good. Get ready," I reply.
> I immediately dropped all the illusions just as Rumia gets uncomfortably close.
> "boo."
> I ready my new spell cards.
> "If you liked that, you're gonna love this! Hey, that tickles!"
> I accidentally drop one of the spell cards.
> "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
> The spell card activates, sending mixed real and fake danmaku bullets everywhere.

//Um, we are kinda holding onto you, so you can't really move your arms...

« Reply #138 on: September 16, 2016, 10:31:13 PM »
//I had at least enough room to pull them out of my pocket, didn't I? There's no way Flan would hug that tightly.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #139 on: September 16, 2016, 10:51:27 PM »
//They had stopped hugging, and proceeded to actually restrain you since Sakuya-sama and Rumia were acting strange when you were nearby.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #140 on: September 16, 2016, 11:11:27 PM »
//Aaaaand it looks like we're stalled until EPICI comes back and posts some clarification, since my next action could be very different depending if Reisen was even able to access the spellcard or not...

« Reply #141 on: September 16, 2016, 11:30:42 PM »
//Not like Flandre knows any sealing or binding spells, and all it took was for one spell card to slip out.
//I would probably activate it manually instead if you bound me that tightly. Alternatively I could fly away, taking you and your clones with me.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #142 on: September 16, 2016, 11:44:11 PM »
//Epici probably needs to acknowledge that Reisen isn't the omnipotent perfect being they thinks she is, and that she can in fact be bamboolzed, physically overpowered, and so on.

« Reply #143 on: September 17, 2016, 12:15:29 AM »
Epic! please stop taking control of other people's characters, its really annoying and unfun for those involved other than you. Reisen can't control peoples minds, only confuse them, but that doesn't mean they will automatically do what you want them to, its up to them to decide how they react.
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

« Reply #144 on: September 17, 2016, 12:24:52 AM »
// Sorry everyone, I'm only trying to join in on the fun. I guess being new isn't even an acceptable excuse now that we're 5 pages in. I didn't mean to ruin it for everyone else.
// Edited the controversial post. Continue from there.
> "I only wanted to have some harmless fun."
> As I struggle to free myself, I end up falling over, along with the clones.
> "Dammit."
> I activate a spell card to try and free myself.
> The clones will probably soak up all the bullets anyways, but the least I can do is try...
> Even with the bracelet, Flan is still so strong?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #145 on: September 17, 2016, 01:27:13 AM »
>I allow my darkness to partially overlap the spot where Flandre and the other Flandres are holding on to.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #146 on: September 17, 2016, 01:32:33 AM »
>We all make sure to hold her tight.
>"We are not letting you go until you answer us !"
>I stay aware for any dirt tricks that she might pull at me, like how she did to Sakuya-sama and Rumia, and so do the other mes.

« Reply #147 on: September 17, 2016, 01:54:48 AM »
> "I was just showing them an illusion. You're immune. That's why they can't see or hear me, but you can. If it makes you happy I'll stop."
> I drop all the hallucinations.
> "I thought the bracelet made you weaker, not stronger! Why are you taking this so seriously?"
> I try flying away, but the clones are too heavy and I end up crashing into a tree.
//this seems familiar
//Rumia's life is now complete

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #148 on: September 17, 2016, 01:57:45 AM »
>I see Miss Whatever You Want suddenly become visible and try to fly away. I watch as they crash into one of those evil trees.
>I fly over.
>"Flandre? Are you okay?"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #149 on: September 17, 2016, 02:05:01 AM »
>"Well we are weaker ! A lot weaker ! If i wasn't using this i would have broken a bone or two already !"
>One of the mes turns to Rumia.
>"I think all of us are okay Rumia."
>We then confront a pesky rabbit again.
>"Well then why are you doing this ? And on the first day i am ever allowed to go outside even !"