Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 13  (Read 79837 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 13
« Reply #810 on: August 08, 2016, 05:04:05 AM »
SumiBug:

> "So this is where you live!"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #811 on: August 08, 2016, 05:15:45 AM »
BatteryDais:
>Politely introduce ourselves to our hosts, show them we mean no harm and explain the situation.

Secunde:
>So, what's your name, anyway?
> You get the fairies up to speed with what's happening. Explaining up to Medicine deceiving them.
> "Huh? Name? Uh... no, I don't have one of those." The sunflower fairy says. It got so quiet all of a sudden back there...
SumiBug:

> "So this is where you live!"
> "It does look pretty roomy." Sumireko says.
> Maribel and Renko sit down on the bed.
> "So, are we gonna have a sleepover or something, hehe." Maribel laughs.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #812 on: August 08, 2016, 05:21:57 AM »
SumiBug:

> "Oh, that's a good idea! But, uh, maybe you should try the phone thingy again to see if it works before going to sleep?"

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #813 on: August 08, 2016, 05:23:12 AM »
BatteryDais:
>How are our hosts reacting to this information?
>Read the thoughts of all 180 fairies (Yes, that is the exact number. 45 Dais x 4 Flan clones each = 180 Dais inside fairies in total)

Secunde:
>Really? But all fairies should have names... It just gets boring and confusing referring to each other as "you" and "her" and "that one over there"... Maybe I can give you a name? I gave a few of the fairy maids in the mansion names before and they liked it!
>How did we get our name again?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #814 on: August 08, 2016, 05:28:57 AM »
SumiBug:

> "Oh, that's a good idea! But, uh, maybe you should try the phone thingy again to see if it works before going to sleep?"
> Sumireko nods, taking out her phone again and calling the number.
> Renko's phone rings a bit later.
> "Yup. It works." Sumireko says.
BatteryDais:
>How are our hosts reacting to this information?
>Read the thoughts of all 180 fairies (Yes, that is the exact number. 45 Dais x 4 Flan clones each = 180 Dais inside fairies in total)
//Except there's 3 Flan clones for each 1 Battery Dai.
> They seem to be angry. The entire group has started leaving the lake area now. It seems they're going to the Garden of the Sun.
Secunde:
>Really? But all fairies should have names... It just gets boring and confusing referring to each other as "you" and "her" and "that one over there"... Maybe I can give you a name? I gave a few of the fairy maids in the mansion names before and they liked it!
>How did we get our name again?
> "Okay." The sunflower fairy nods. I'd like a name.
> You got your name from what people referred to you as. A bigger fairy than the others: Daiyousei. People started calling you that, so you stuck with it.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #815 on: August 08, 2016, 05:35:43 AM »
SumiDai:

> "That's really weird! It definitely tried to work before...huh. Oh! Maybe tomorrow we should try to find Miss Sumireko's house from here. We might find out why it didn't work!"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #816 on: August 08, 2016, 05:40:50 AM »
//1 battery Dai + 3 Flan clones = 4.  4 x 45 = 180

Secunde:
>Alright friend! So let's see... You're a sunflower fairy, so how about Flora or Fleur?
>Also, everyone else has the same idea, shall we join them?
>If yes, let her join with the others or guide her to them.

Battery Dais:
>Conceal our physical traits.
>Wait! First thing's first. Miss Yuuka isn't to blame for this! It's the doll lady we want. And she doesn't live where Miss Yuuka lives! I know where she lives.
>Have all the Fairies point towards Nameless Hill
>And it's that way! Also, we're only there to teach the doll lady a lesson. No seriously hurting her, or killing her, understand? Good fairies don't kill, and they also behave. And we're all good fairies, right?! And no shooting unless she shoots first, we're going to tell her why we won't work for her, and how we won't be tools anymore! And don't worry if you start feeling really sick or are about to get hurt. I'll warp you guys to safety if it looks like you're gonna die, okay? Because we're good fairies and fellow good fairies should look out for each other! We shouldn't let each other die. Even if we come back, dying still hurts! And none of us like dying, right? It makes most of us forget stuff too!

Secunde:
>Say the same speech to our new friend.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 05:44:43 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #817 on: August 08, 2016, 05:59:16 AM »
>Completely unrelated, but how did we get our house? Was it there already and we just took it? Or did we have to somewhat make it ourselves out of the tree?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #818 on: August 08, 2016, 07:59:31 AM »
SumiDai:

> "That's really weird! It definitely tried to work before...huh. Oh! Maybe tomorrow we should try to find Miss Sumireko's house from here. We might find out why it didn't work!"
> "What if it's too far away?" Sumireko asks.
> "What if what's too far away?" Merry asks.
> "My house."
> "Oh."
//1 battery Dai + 3 Flan clones = 4.  4 x 45 = 180

Secunde:
>Alright friend! So let's see... You're a sunflower fairy, so how about Flora or Fleur?
>Also, everyone else has the same idea, shall we join them?
>If yes, let her join with the others or guide her to them.

Battery Dais:
>Conceal our physical traits.
>Wait! First thing's first. Miss Yuuka isn't to blame for this! It's the doll lady we want. And she doesn't live where Miss Yuuka lives! I know where she lives.
>Have all the Fairies point towards Nameless Hill
>And it's that way! Also, we're only there to teach the doll lady a lesson. No seriously hurting her, or killing her, understand? Good fairies don't kill, and they also behave. And we're all good fairies, right?! And no shooting unless she shoots first, we're going to tell her why we won't work for her, and how we won't be tools anymore! And don't worry if you start feeling really sick or are about to get hurt. I'll warp you guys to safety if it looks like you're gonna die, okay? Because we're good fairies and fellow good fairies should look out for each other! We shouldn't let each other die. Even if we come back, dying still hurts! And none of us like dying, right? It makes most of us forget stuff too!

Secunde:
>Say the same speech to our new friend.
> "Okay." Flora... Got it. The sunflower fairy nods.
> "Yeah!" The fairies chant after each point you speak to them. "I don't like forgetting things!/Dying hurts!/Good fairies!" The group speaks as they start heading for Nameless Hill.
>Completely unrelated, but how did we get our house? Was it there already and we just took it? Or did we have to somewhat make it ourselves out of the tree?
> Your house was built, rather than directly inside the tree like others, treehouse style. You made the treehouse yourself, and it's been your home for such a long time. You're really glad you could prevent it being damaged, and even happier that you've kept your family unbothered.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #819 on: August 08, 2016, 08:38:35 AM »
SentryDais:
>Keep watching the house, in case this was a diversion...

Secunde:
>"So, do you want to be named Flora, or Fleur then?"

BatteryDais and Secunde:
>Allow our hosts to keep flying.
>I'm going to send another me to the front of us, so don't be alarmed if you see another me suddenly appear. There are some things I would personally like to say to the doll lady too, that I think would be better and more respectful if I said it face to face.
>With the exception of Secunde, try to find out how many of our hosts have names? Are they all nameless?

Dai X:
>We don't need to share the same host as Secunde. Leave Flora and head to the front of the group.

>How did we build our house? Where did we get the wood and nails? Did we chop down trees ourselves? Where did we get the tools to build our house?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 04:52:03 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #820 on: August 08, 2016, 08:51:29 AM »
Dai X:
>We don't need to share the same host as Secunde. Leave Flora and head to the front of the group.

>Don't use Dai-chan X, she is still a Onee-chan Doppel after all.

Dai-chan 4:

>Warp to the front of the fairy group and head towards the hill.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #821 on: August 08, 2016, 11:25:50 AM »
SumiBug:

> "Then I warp us until it's not too far away anymore."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #822 on: August 08, 2016, 07:35:57 PM »
SentryDais:
>Keep watching the house, in case this was a diversion...

Secunde:
>"So, do you want to be named Flora, or Fleur then?"

BatteryDais and Secunde:
>Allow our hosts to keep flying.
>I'm going to send another me to the front of us, so don't be alarmed if you see another me suddenly appear. There are some things I would personally like to say to the doll lady too, that I think would be better and more respectful if I said it face to face.
>With the exception of Secunde, try to find out how many of our hosts have names? Are they all nameless?

Dai X:
>Don't use Dai-chan X, she is still a Onee-chan Doppel after all.

Dai-chan 4:

>Warp to the front of the fairy group and head towards the hill.
> You keep watch...

> "Flora." The sunflower fairy says. Fleur sounds harder to say.
> The rest of the fairies appear to be nameless.
> You have Dai 4 warp to the front of the fairy group.
> Your nearing the hill, and you're starting to feel a bit ill.
>How did we build our house? Where did we get the wood and nails? Did we chop down trees ourselves? Where did we get the tools to build our house?
> You found the necessary supplies until you could finish it, as far as you can remember.
SumiBug:

> "Then I warp us until it's not too far away anymore."
> "Okay. We'll probably have to fly high in order to avoid being seen teleporting." Sumireko says.
> "We can't fly that well." Renko says.
> "Oh..."
>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #823 on: August 08, 2016, 07:38:46 PM »
SumiBug:

> "My magic is still inside you, yeah? You might be able to use that to fly higher. Or I might even be able to use it to fly for you."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #824 on: August 08, 2016, 07:41:04 PM »
SumiBug:

> "My magic is still inside you, yeah? You might be able to use that to fly higher. Or I might even be able to use it to fly for you."
> "Okay." Maribel nods. "We'll try it."
> "Let's go outside first." Sumireko says.
> Your group starts to head outside.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #825 on: August 08, 2016, 07:42:09 PM »
RenBug, MerryBug:

> Do we have Sunny magic?

SumiBug:

> "Do you want to try it yourselves first, or should I try it for you first?"
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #826 on: August 08, 2016, 07:44:51 PM »
Army:
>Ask our hosts if they would like names. If yes, then help assign unique names to them.
>Check on our hosts, are they feeling well enough to keep going?
>Remind them to let us know if they're feeling really sick so we can warp them to safety (Use the POV of the sentries still at home) before they die.

Secunde:
>Well, then, it's nice to meet you, Flora! How are you holding up by the way? The air around this hill is kinda icky...

4:
>Proceed

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #827 on: August 08, 2016, 08:00:38 PM »
RenBug, MerryBug:

> Do we have Sunny magic?

SumiBug:

> "Do you want to try it yourselves first, or should I try it for you first?"
> You do not.
> "Uh, you can do it." Merry says.
> Renko nods.
>The group is outside now.
Army:
>Ask our hosts if they would like names. If yes, then help assign unique names to them.
>Check on our hosts, are they feeling well enough to keep going?
>Remind them to let us know if they're feeling really sick so we can warp them to safety (Use the POV of the sentries still at home) before they die.

Secunde:
>Well, then, it's nice to meet you, Flora! How are you holding up by the way? The air around this hill is kinda icky...

4:
>Proceed
> The fairies give the similar argument that "names are hard to remember."
> They are feeling well enough.
> "I'm okay. We gotta teach the doll lady a lesson." Flora says.
> "Yea!" The rest of the group answers.
> You continue, soon seeing Medicine and her small doll.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #828 on: August 08, 2016, 08:02:47 PM »
SumiBug:

> "Okay, here goes. If it feels like your body is moving itself, that's normal."

RenBug, MerryBug:

> Take flight and launch straight upward into the air as we normally would.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #829 on: August 08, 2016, 08:13:37 PM »
Battery Dais and Secunde:
>There she is, guys. Wait here. I'm gonna have the me at the front do the talking, okay? Remember, no shooting unless she shoots first. Good fairies don't attack people without at least trying to talk to them first.

Dai 4:
>Grow a bit bigger so as to amplify our voice.
>"MISS MEDICINE! I THINK IT'S TIME YOU AND ME HAD A LITTLE TALK! I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO DEFEND AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF! AND I ALSO WANT YOU TO APOLOGIZE TO ALL THESE FAIRIES FOR HAVING MISS YUUKA SEND THEM TO DO SOMETHING THAT YOU'RE APPARENTLY TOO SCARED TO DO YOURSELF! I WANT YOU TO MEET ME HALFWAY BETWEEN WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW AND ALL THE FAIRIES, SO IT'S KINDA LIKE NEUTRAL GROUND. AND DON'T TRY TO ATTACK US EITHER, WE ARE COORDINATED AND OUTNUMBER YOU 181 TO ONE! AND A FIGHT WOULD NOT BE FUN FOR EITHER SIDE!"
>Shrink back to our normal size, and fly to the indicated spot. Wait for Medicine's response.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 08:16:19 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #830 on: August 08, 2016, 08:21:50 PM »
SumiBug:

> "Okay, here goes. If it feels like your body is moving itself, that's normal."

RenBug, MerryBug:

> Take flight and launch straight upward into the air as we normally would.
> "So um, should we really keep talking like this?" Sumireko asks.
> You have Renko and Merry fly straight up into the air.
> "Eek!" Merry jumps at the speed you've lanched them. She and Renko both push their dresses down. You're still in the air.
> Sumireko follows upwards.
Battery Dais and Secunde:
>There she is, guys. Wait here. I'm gonna have the me at the front do the talking, okay? Remember, no shooting unless she shoots first. Good fairies don't attack people without at least trying to talk to them first.

Dai 4:
>Grow a bit bigger so as to amplify our voice.
>"MISS MEDICINE! I THINK IT'S TIME YOU AND ME HAD A LITTLE TALK! I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO DEFEND AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF! AND I ALSO WANT YOU TO APOLOGIZE TO ALL THESE FAIRIES FOR HAVING MISS YUUKA SEND THEM TO DO SOMETHING THAT YOU'RE APPARENTLY TOO SCARED TO DO YOURSELF! I WANT YOU TO MEET ME HALFWAY BETWEEN WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW AND ALL THE FAIRIES, SO IT'S KINDA LIKE NEUTRAL GROUND. AND DON'T TRY TO ATTACK US EITHER, WE ARE COORDINATED AND OUTNUMBER YOU 181 TO ONE! AND A FIGHT WOULD NOT BE FUN FOR EITHER SIDE!"
>Shrink back to our normal size, and fly to the indicated spot. Wait for Medicine's response.
> "Roger!" The fairies nod.
> You grow bigger and start giving Medicine a speech. She jumps as you address her.
> Medicine stays silent for a bit, looking at the hundreds of fairies behind you.
> You return to normal and get to the halfway point.
> Medicine flies over to the halfway point as well.
> "What are you all doing!?" Medicine shouts. "This is the fairy who kidnapped the doll! Why are you listening to her!?"
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #831 on: August 08, 2016, 08:29:10 PM »
SumiBug:

> Well, I can talk to you like this. But I can't talk to them that way...

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #832 on: August 08, 2016, 08:33:21 PM »
SumiBug:

> Well, I can talk to you like this. But I can't talk to them that way...
> "Why not just be here yourself?" Sumireko asks.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #833 on: August 08, 2016, 08:34:12 PM »
Army (Will use this term to refer to Battery Dais and Secunde collectively from now on):
>Also... If worse comes to worse and we do have to fight, we can't use patterns that fire all the way around us, because there's so many of us here close together, using those patterns will just cause us to hurt each other. And good fairies shouldn't hurt each other, they should look out for each other!

4:
>Speak in a way such that we are also projecting our voice for the other fairies to hear when speaking to Medicine.
>"Because I told them the truth! I didn't kidnap a doll. I was rescuing her from YOU! I told you she's my daughter! And as far as I know, YOU were the one who kidnapped HER! And she couldn't even talk back then! Besides, whatever you did to her made her very sick! And if it wasn't for Onee-chan Sanae being there, Belgrade probably would've died! And she isn't even a full doll either! She's half-fairy! And these fairies are also upset that instead of trying to kidnap Belgrade again by yourself like a brave person, you had Miss Yuuka order these fairies to do it for you like a coward! We aren't tools!"
>Calm down a bit,
>"But, now that that's out of my system, Belgrade doesn't want me to think of you as a bad person, Miss Medicine. But your actions so far are making me think otherwise... I still want to give you a chance, though, Miss Medicine. So I'm going to let you explain yourself first."
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 08:35:48 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #834 on: August 08, 2016, 08:35:53 PM »
SumiBug:

> Because I like it in here. ...Do you want me to leave?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #835 on: August 08, 2016, 09:08:57 PM »
Army (Will use this term to refer to Battery Dais and Secunde collectively from now on):
>Also... If worse comes to worse and we do have to fight, we can't use patterns that fire all the way around us, because there's so many of us here close together, using those patterns will just cause us to hurt each other. And good fairies shouldn't hurt each other, they should look out for each other!

4:
>Speak in a way such that we are also projecting our voice for the other fairies to hear when speaking to Medicine.
>"Because I told them the truth! I didn't kidnap a doll. I was rescuing her from YOU! I told you she's my daughter! And as far as I know, YOU were the one who kidnapped HER! And she couldn't even talk back then! Besides, whatever you did to her made her very sick! And if it wasn't for Onee-chan Sanae being there, Belgrade probably would've died! And she isn't even a full doll either! She's half-fairy! And these fairies are also upset that instead of trying to kidnap Belgrade again by yourself like a brave person, you had Miss Yuuka order these fairies to do it for you like a coward! We aren't tools!"
>Calm down a bit,
>"But, now that that's out of my system, Belgrade doesn't want me to think of you as a bad person, Miss Medicine. But your actions so far are making me think otherwise... I still want to give you a chance, though, Miss Medicine. So I'm going to let you explain yourself first."
> "Yeah! Coward!" The fairies cheer. "Kidnapper!" "Fairy hater!"
> Medicine frowns for a bit, before suddenly attempting to fly away.
> "She's leaving!" The fairies shout.
SumiBug:

> Because I like it in here. ...Do you want me to leave?
> "Well, not really..." Sumireko says.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #836 on: August 08, 2016, 09:16:43 PM »
4:
>"Miss Medicine, wait!"
>Warp her back here if she ignores us.
>"Aren't you even going to try to defend or explain yourself? I mean, who knows, I might be in the wrong here because I don't know the whole story. I'd like to at least hear your side before I come to a solid conclusion... Who knows, this might've just been some big misunderstanding and we could walk out of this not as enemies, but as friends... And I also want you to apologize to all these fairies too... But first, I think I should apologize for their behavior..."
>Address the fairies, have the army repeat it to any fairies that can't hear.
>"Now guys, calling her a fairy hater is a bit too harsh! Just because she used you to do her dirty work, that doesn't mean she hates us! If she was really a fairy hater, then she would've tried to kill us outright! Good fairies should not jump to solid conclusions that fast. And we're all good fairies that behave, right?"
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 09:18:35 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #837 on: August 08, 2016, 09:27:30 PM »
4:
>"Miss Medicine, wait!"
>Warp her back here if she ignores us.
>"Aren't you even going to try to defend or explain yourself? I mean, who knows, I might be in the wrong here because I don't know the whole story. I'd like to at least hear your side before I come to a solid conclusion... Who knows, this might've just been some big misunderstanding and we could walk out of this not as enemies, but a friends... And I also want you to apologize to all these fairies too... But first, I think I should apologize for their behavior..."
>Address the fairies, have the army repeat it to any fairies that can't hear.
>"Now guys, calling her a fairy hater is a bit too harsh! Just because she used you to do her dirty work, that doesn't mean she hates us! If she was really a fairy hater, then she would've tried to kill us outright! Good fairies should not jump to solid conclusions that fast. And we're all good fairies that behave, right?"
> Medicine pauses for a second, then returns.
> "Okay." Most of the fairies say. "Sorry" The rest say.
> "You're right. It was a misunderstanding." Medicine says. "I was wrong about Belgrade..."
> "Daiyousei, I feel a bit weird." One fairy says.
> "Me too." A bunch of fairies say.
> You notice that the air seems a bit of a different color. Hardly noticeable at all. This air is going really far.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #838 on: August 08, 2016, 09:43:21 PM »
Specific Dais in those fairies:
>What kind of weird? Is it a sick weird?
>Can we feel what our hosts are feeling?
>Can we monitor our hosts' life force?

SentryDais:
>Does the weird air extend to where we are?

Dai 4:
>Assess sick feeling
>"See, I knew things could work out!"
>Smile.
>"So why did you try to take her before anyway? I just want to understand why... Oh, and you should probably apologize to these fairies for using them too. Because I might have to send a few of them back because of the air here... How do you live in this place anyway? The air here makes me feel kinda sick..."
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 09:45:02 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #839 on: August 08, 2016, 09:58:37 PM »
SumiBug:

> Aww, thanks, Miss Sumireko! But, um, you should figure out where you want to go now and tell them, I think.