Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 13  (Read 79726 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 13
« Reply #180 on: July 27, 2016, 04:19:39 AM »
//Seriously, don't lecture Miko on the Buddhism thing. I don't want to get on her bad side.

2:

> Undo our necktie and grow our chest to fill out our dress.
> You undo your necktie and grow your chest out until it fills your dress. Hamiya pauses, and looks away before gently pressing her hand against your dress and chest.
> After less than a couple of seconds, she moves her hand back, then scratches her head with another one.
> "T-There. Thanks."
Dai-chan Secunde:

>Nod then warp us in front of the flying girl.
>"Um hey again, ehh... Miss Keine said you name was Usami, right ?"
> You warp yourself, Maribel, and Renko in front of the flying girl. She stops.
> Maribel and Renko begin to float.
> "...Yea. Usami Sumireko." The girl nods. "Why does a fairy like you-..." She begins to stare at Renko.
> "She's got your hat and looks just like you Renko." Maribel says.
> "Yea..." Renko says.
> "...You some kinda doppelganger?" Sumireko asks.
Dai-chan Prime:

>Smile too.
>"It will be quick dear, Koa knows about that, she also has the same wings and tail as you have."
> "I kinda need the scissors back..." Koa says.
> Lucien looks over to Koa and examines her a bit.
Sendai-chan:

>"No, another two, their names are Maribel and Renko, and they`re super nice people."
> "Do they live at the Human Village?"
Mikodai-chan:

>"Okay, sorry.... i just.... care too much about everyone, i guess it`s a problem of mine."
>Sad face.
>"...um, why did Miss Koishi steal it in the first place ? I don`t see why would someone need a mask, besides a mask youkai."
> "I don't truly know. My ability does not work on her. If anything, she could've been trying to gain emotions." Miko says.
Dai-chan 4:

>"Still, it`s nice to meet you, i`m a greater fairy from the lake, i`m also a part-time maid and onee-chan Sanae`s little sister."
>Nod.
> "I know. I've read the news." Mamizou says. "A fairy saving kids lives and living up to her name. That's only a few things though. Didn't know you were a fairy maid as well."
Dai-chan Toki:

>"Oh good afternoon, um, we`re kinda busy right now, we`ll talk later."
>Keep heading there.

> You continue following Tojiko, but the woman continues to follow you as well.
> Tokiko stops and descends lower.
> "Okay. Now we just have to look for Nitori." She says. "And uh, who's that?" She points to the follower.
>_

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #181 on: July 27, 2016, 04:34:00 AM »
Dai-chan 2:

>"Um... you c-could, ehm... touch it some more if you walk."
>Blush.

Dai-chan Secunde:

>"Miss Renko, you said your name was Renko Usami right ? Could it be that you`re related ?"

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Oh !"
>Give the scissors back to Koa.
>"Here ya go dear."
>Smile.

Sendai-chan:

>"No, they come from time to time visit here, and i guide them around and stay there to protect them in case they get in trouble, they`re also a pretty cute couple too."
>Smile.

Mikodai-chan:

>"Yea, she was with her eye closed and couldn`t really think well, but i helped her and her eye is now most of the time open, she is much happier now !"
>Smile.

Dai-chan 4:

>Blush.
>"I-I`m nothing much really, i just happened to be there to help and solve that issue. I can`t leave people alone if they need help."

Dai-chan Toki:

>"I don`t know, she just appeared out of nowhere and is following us."
>Turn our head to her.
>"Um, who are you Miss ?"

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #182 on: July 27, 2016, 04:34:49 AM »
MikoBug:

> Growth magic volume check.

FutoBug, TojiBug:

> Miko size check.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #183 on: July 27, 2016, 05:15:47 AM »
Dai-chan 2:

>"Um... you c-could, ehm... touch it some more if you walk."
>Blush.
> "It's alright." Hamiya says, glancing at your chest and frowning a bit, before looking back up to you. "So um... You helped save Wriggle right? Is there anything you'd like me to mention in the news?"
Dai-chan Secunde:

>"Miss Renko, you said your name was Renko Usami right ? Could it be that you`re related ?"
> "I don't think I've met her before though." Renko says.
> "But you've got the same name..." Sumireko says.
> "Speaking of which, her name does sound a bit familiar..."
> "Oh, I got it." Maribel says. "I'll ask a few questions, and if they're answers are similar, then that means they must be related somehow. You can't just have names like that and similar appearances and not be related."
> "Maybe we should ask Daiyousei first." Renko says. "She might have a great plan."
> The trio look to you expectantly.
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Oh !"
>Give the scissors back to Koa.
>"Here ya go dear."
>Smile.
> You give the bag to Koa. She opens it and takes the scissors out.
> "Thanks." Koa begins to cut holes in the shirts and bottoms of the clothing. She hands Lucien a pair of underwear, a shirt, and shorts when she's finished with one set.
> "Here Lucien. You can wear these for now. The rest will be done soon." Koa says.
> Lucien sets the shirt down and starts to get dressed, fitting his tail through the hole of the underwear. It seems to fit him.
Sendai-chan:

>"No, they come from time to time visit here, and i guide them around and stay there to protect them in case they get in trouble, they`re also a pretty cute couple too."
>Smile.
> "That's really nice of you. I mean, the schoolteacher at the Human Village is usually the one to do that." Letty says.
Mikodai-chan:

>"Yea, she was with her eye closed and couldn`t really think well, but i helped her and her eye is now most of the time open, she is much happier now !"
>Smile.

MikoBug:

> Growth magic volume check.

FutoBug, TojiBug:

> Miko size check.
> Together, you still have a very large amount of growth magic left.
> Just you however, are getting a bit low for the Miracle-gro.

> Miko's hands are tremendous. You believe they're about the size of the mountain. This means that Miko herself could probably be past Gensokyo's size by now. You'd have to move back to try and see all of her.
> "Good for her I suppose..." Miko says.
Dai-chan 4:

>Blush.
>"I-I`m nothing much really, i just happened to be there to help and solve that issue. I can`t leave people alone if they need help."
> "What would you do if you were faced with a situation in which you could only save one of two people?" Mamizou asks, walking out of the school and waiting at the doorway.
Dai-chan Toki:

>"I don`t know, she just appeared out of nowhere and is following us."
>Turn our head to her.
>"Um, who are you Miss ?"
> You turn to the follower.
> "Kagiyama Hina." The girl answers. "I am just collecting misfortune."
> "Uh, alright." Tokiko says. "Can we get back to looking for Nitori?"
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #184 on: July 27, 2016, 09:14:11 AM »
Prime:

> Create a Koa-clone. Name her Battery Dai.

Battery Dai:

> Return our Koa magic to Prime.
> Warp to Aya's house with Hamiya and 2, using 2's PoV as a guide to appear somewhere behind Hamiya.
> Undo our necktie, grow our chest to fill our dress, stare at our cleavage, and concentrate on Senkai.

2:

> Look disappointed, before suddenly snapping out of it.
> "Huh? Oh...no, I don't think so. As long as you say it was me and Seija and Her Highness that did it, that's all I want, for them to get the credit they deserve."

Secunde:

> "Umm...they'd have to be outside world questions, right? I dunno what could be asked about the outside world...maybe if you live in the same place?"

MikoBug:

> "Do you happen to know where Kokoro might be? Maybe I can bring her here for you. Oh, and, uh...if you're still interested in speeding up the growing, I could try warping a large chunk of growth magic into you all at once. Not all of the magic, of course, but a noticeable amount. It should make for a sudden big jump in size. Do you want to try it?"

FutoBug, TojiBug:

> How much danger are we in from Miko's expansion?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 10:55:58 AM by Kilgamayan »

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #185 on: July 27, 2016, 11:42:50 AM »
Prime:

> Create a Koa-clone. Name her Battery Dai.

Battery Dai:

> Return our Koa magic to Prime.
> Warp to Aya's house with Hamiya and 2, using 2's PoV as a guide to appear somewhere behind Hamiya.
> Undo our necktie, grow our chest to fill our dress, stare at our cleavage, and concentrate on Senkai.
> Lucien finishes putting on his clothes. All of it seems to fit. Koa made the holes well.
> You create another clone.

> You warp a fair bit behind Hamiya and undo your necktie, before growing your chest and using the space created by your cleavage to try and travel to Senkai. As before, it works.
2:

> Look disappointed, before suddenly snapping out of it.
> "Huh? Oh...no, I don't think so. As long as you say it was me and Seija and Her Highness that did it, that's all I want, for them to get the credit they deserve."
> "...You're amazing Daiyousei." Hamiya smiles. "I really wanna do something for you, but I don't know what you'd like."
Secunde:

> "Umm...they'd have to be outside world questions, right? I dunno what could be asked about the outside world...maybe if you live in the same place?"
> "I live in the outside world." Sumireko says.
> "More specific than that." Maribel says. "Like, we live in Japan. We're best friends. Well, a couple now. The two of us make up a secret club. We're both in-"
> "A secret club?" Sumireko questions, a bit excited. "What kind of club is it?"
> "A secret club." Renko frowns a bit.
> "Oh... I happen to be the president of my own secret club. The Secret Sealing Club."
> "Eh!?" Maribel and Renko jump, almost losing their balance as they fly. "T-That's what we're in." Maribel says.
> "But... there are no other members... Are you copying it!?" Sumireko frowns.
MikoBug:

> "Do you happen to know where Kokoro might be? Maybe I can bring her here for you. Oh, and, uh...if you're still interested in speeding up the growing, I could try warping a large chunk of growth magic into you all at once. Not all of the magic, of course, but a noticeable amount. It should make for a sudden big jump in size. Do you want to try it?"

FutoBug, TojiBug:

> How much danger are we in from Miko's expansion?
> "Kokoro may be with the Buddhists, trying to control her emotions better. That or the Human Village." Miko says. "And I think it'd be okay to try that, but I'd have to move further away from the others first." Wherever they are...

> You're not close enough to be in danger unless Miko suddenly pats the ground or something. That might make a lot of wind and could reach this far.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #186 on: July 27, 2016, 12:07:56 PM »
Prime:

> Crete another Koa clone. Name her Battery Dai 2.

Battery Dai 2:

> Repeat all of Battery Dai's actions from the previous post.

2:

> Smile.
> "Ehehe~ In just really happy to be around you, Hamiya!"

Secunde:

> Look shocked.
> "Eep!"
> Cover our ears with our hands.
> "I'm not listening! I'm not listening to the secrets! Lalalalalala!"

MikoBug:

> "Okay. Since I can see you through your friends, I can be a guide for you. I can even move your body for you, but if you're not comfortable with that, then I can just tell you which directions are good."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #187 on: July 27, 2016, 12:26:36 PM »
Prime:

> Crete another Koa clone. Name her Battery Dai 2.

Battery Dai 2:

> Repeat all of Battery Dai's actions from the previous post.
> You create another Battery Dai, having her successfully do as the previous one did.
2:

> Smile.
> "Ehehe~ In just really happy to be around you, Hamiya!"
> "Okay. I'll be around you more." Hamiya says. "If that's alright with Koakuma and Cirno, I mean."
Secunde:

> Look shocked.
> "Eep!"
> Cover our ears with our hands.
> "I'm not listening! I'm not listening to the secrets! Lalalalalala!"
> You cover your ears with your hands.
> "Oh. Hehe." Maribel laughs a bit.
> "N-No, we're not copying it." Renko says. "It's the real thing. Investigating the paranormal and other worlds. Things like that... So you're the president?"
> "Yea..." Sumireko answers.
MikoBug:

> "Okay. Since I can see you through your friends, I can be a guide for you. I can even move your body for you, but if you're not comfortable with that, then I can just tell you which directions are good."
> "Okay. Where is it okay to move?" Miko asks.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #188 on: July 27, 2016, 12:39:49 PM »
Prime:

> Create Koa clone Battery Dai 3.

Battery Dai 3:

> Repeat the actions of previous Battery Dais.

2:

> "Yay! And I'll be sure to ask, but I don't think they'll mind, since they still get me all the time too."

Secunde:

> Uncover our ears and frown.
> "Huh? How do you not know your own club president?? That'd be like me not knowing Cirno-chan! Or like Cirno-chan not knowing m...oh, wait, that one actually happened. But still!"

MikoBug:

> "Hmm, lemme think..."

FutoBug, TojiBug:

> Given what we can see of Miko sitting down, in which direction is she probably facing? Toward us, away from us, to our left, or to our right?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 03:25:51 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #189 on: July 27, 2016, 01:02:58 PM »
Dai-chan Toki:

>"Right."
>Look around for a girl matching the description we received.

Dai-chan 4:

>Follow.
>"I.... i would find a third way, there's always another way, even if it ended up with me dying permanently, but as long as they were safe.... i would be happy."
>Smile a bit.

Dai-chan 2:

>Hug Hamiya.
>"But yeah, whenether you three are around, it always feels better...."

Dai-chan Prime:

>Smile.
>"There ya go !"

Sendai-chan Prime:

>Keep gently rubbing Belgrade's hair.
>"Oh really ? That's nice ! I really like Miss Keine too, the same way i like you and Onee-chan."

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #190 on: July 27, 2016, 02:51:42 PM »
No slashes in this post because I think it makes multi-paragraph formatting look silly. This entire post is non-command, though.

I'd like to make a proposal about something I've been considering for a while. In the interest of keeping reasonable game flow and speed, reducing confusion, and reducing the necessity for on-the-fly storylines (kudos to the parser for being incredibly flexible and improvisational for many many threads now, by the way), I think we should start cutting down on the number of active independent Dais with extended lifespans whenever possible. Bugs and clones of other people can stick around because by and large they're only used in certain circumstances (I don't intend to force Miko to socialize with us constantly for the rest of the game) and are ignored otherwise, but I believe we should be consolidating elsewhere.

Another current line of my thinking is that we should be hosting friends inside Prime unless they have a need to wander the real world themselves or we need another Dai to pick them up (who should then transfer them to Prime at the earliest opportunity). Everyone that's inside SenDai right now, for example, could get moved over to Prime, at which point we can have Prime reabsorb X and have SenDai take X's place as the "tag along without saying anything" clone (or, ideally, plant her inside of Seiga).

A possible breakdown is as follows:

* Prime: Full-time, obviously. Should be the permanent home for Team 9, both children, Koa, Letty, Shinny, Seija, Meiling, Orange, and Flan (yes, she's still around somewhere!). Might also try to be the permanent home for Tokiko if we can finagle it, as well as anyone else we think might be willing (Sanae/Kogasa? Marisa/Alice/Mima?) We still need to make a LilyDai, and we might also want to make a LettyDai depending on what Letty wants to do.

* 2: Full-time with Hamiya. Could probably be renamed (HamiDai?).

* Secunde: Full-time, probably permanently assigned to entertaining Renko and Mary (and possibly Sumireko now too, depending on how that goes) whenever they're around.

* X: Should be absorbed, as mentioned above.

* SenDai: Outlined above. Ideally, we can get her inside Seiga and then turn her into a Bug and leave her alone until we need her.

* 4: Can be absorbed once the current Mamzoop arc is complete unless something else immediately interesting comes up.

* Toki: Can be absorbed once the current Tokiko arc is complete unless something else immediately interesting comes up.

Thoughts from both player and parser would be appreciated, though obviously parser input would be limited to "I would greatly appreciate not having to do so much" or "Don't worry about me, I'm doing great" or similar things. Also, if I missed any active non-bug Dais that are not clones of other people (is 3 still kicking around?), let me know, but odds are they can be safely re-absorbed if they're that forgettable.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 05:52:51 PM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #191 on: July 27, 2016, 03:12:25 PM »
//It sounds like a great idea.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #192 on: July 27, 2016, 03:25:10 PM »
//In that case, in the immediate, let's at least do this. You can go ahead and transfer everyone inside SenDai back over to Prime once you're ready to do so (I won't pressure you to do it in the middle of a conversation if you don't want to interrupt it).

X:

> Warp our life energy back inside Prime to be re-absorbed.

Prime:

> Reabsorb X's life energy upon receipt.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #193 on: July 27, 2016, 03:31:56 PM »
//Wait up !

X:

> Warp our life energy back inside Prime to be re-absorbed.

Prime:

> Reabsorb X's life energy upon receipt.

>Don`t do this just yet.

//Dai-chan X is still wearing Onee-chan Sanae`s school uniform, let`s wait until she undresses first ?

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #194 on: July 27, 2016, 03:35:46 PM »
//Oh, that's right, she's still a Sanae doppel, isn't she? :V

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #195 on: July 27, 2016, 03:53:24 PM »
//Yep, you did that yourself ! How could you forget ? :V

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #196 on: July 27, 2016, 03:55:43 PM »
//I have the memory and attention span of a housefly. I lose track of things very easily. <_<;

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #197 on: July 27, 2016, 04:05:34 PM »
//Lies, sometimes you remember stuff that no one does, you probably just got sidetracked.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #198 on: July 27, 2016, 04:31:28 PM »
//Well, in that case, once our friends are out of SenDai and in Prime, we can have SenDai turn into a Sanny doppel, have SenDai and X switch clothes, and then reabsorb X into Prime. That way we get rid of X while keeping our Sanny-self.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #199 on: July 27, 2016, 05:16:29 PM »
//Wouldn`t it be easier to just transfer our friends to Dai-chan Prime and reabsorb Sendai-chan ? This way we don`t have the whole change clothes and alter appearance hassle.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #200 on: July 27, 2016, 05:25:07 PM »
//There's no guarantee that reabsorbing SenDai won't nuke her Flan clones, who are presently the three Taoist bugs. Miko in particular would be pretty screwed if her bug just up and vanished with no explanation whatsoever. If we can establish that absorbing an original Koa-clone won't nuke her Flan-clones at the same time, then it would be fine to reabsorb SenDai, but otherwise we can't take the risk.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #201 on: July 27, 2016, 05:45:24 PM »
//Got it ! See ? You remembered this stuff.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #202 on: July 27, 2016, 08:30:22 PM »
> Insert Wall of Text Here too, even though it's above a bit.
//Dai 3 was reabsorbed when she and Koa2 got the scissors for Koa. I've been thinking a bit about forgotten Dais like how that one clone was left when going to the mountain. Even though I should've had it already, I'm gonna start trying to keep knowledge on what each clone is doing (not too specifically) and who's in their thoughtscape.
Dai Prime is with her family at home, as well as Alice and Sanae. Thoughtscape = Most of Team (9) (Yourself, Lily, Mystia, Wriggle, and Rumia), most of the main SDM residents (Orange, Meiling, and Flandre, as well as the Three Fairies of Light), Seija, Shinmyoumaru, (The two Dai's inside Seija and Shinmyoumaru), and Wakasagihime.

Dai Secunde is with Maribel and Renko.
Dai X is with Dai Prime, wearing Sanae's school uniform and looking just like her.
SenDai is with Dai Prime. Thoughtscape = Letty, Cirno, and Belgrade.
Dai 2 is with Hamiya.
Dai 4 is with Mamizou in the Human Village.
Dai Toki is with Tokiko, delivering something to Nitori in the Genbu Marsh for Rinnosuke.
SeiDai and ShinDai are at the Hakurei Shrine.
WrigDai is with Yuuka at the latter's house.
PatchDai is with Patchouli in their library.
RemiDai has been extinguished.
SakuDai is with FlanDai.
FlanDai (and Flandre herself), are both asleep. Former in reality. Latter in Prime's thoughtscape.
MeiDai is with OraDai at the SDM's gate.
3Yousei are in their room.

SeiBug and ShinBug are inside Seija and Shinmyoumaru in Prime's thoughtscape.
RenBug and MerryBug have Sanae-Wakasagihime Magic.
MikoBug has 12 times the normal amount of growth magic. She is a Flan clone of Sendai.
FutoBug and TojiBug are with their hosts. They are Flan clones of Sendai.
The last four are inside others. That also makes 24/30 Koa clones in total.
Prime:

> Create Koa clone Battery Dai 3.

Battery Dai 3:

> Repeat the actions of previous Battery Dais.
> You repeat the process.
2:

> "Yay! And I'll be sure to ask, but I don't think they'll mind, since they still get me all the time too."
Dai-chan 2:

>Hug Hamiya.
>"But yeah, whenether you three are around, it always feels better...."
> You hug Hamiya, and she holds you in tightly.
> "I love you." Hamiya says. "You're just-... There's just so many good things about you. How you know just where to scratch. How you're so great to be around. How you want to make a difference for your kind. How you keep everyone happy. And how you never want anything and are just so humble." Hamiya stares warmly at you.
Secunde:

> Uncover our ears and frown.
> "Huh? How do you not know your own club president?? That'd be like me not knowing Cirno-chan! Or like Cirno-chan not knowing m...oh, wait, that one actually happened. But still!"
> "Sorry." Maribel says.
> "Well I don't get how she looks just like me and has the same name." Renko says.
> "Maybe it's you from the past?" Maribel asks. "That'd make you the president."
> "No... I don't remember looking like that." Renko says.
> "Are one of you the other's mom or sister?"
> "Look, this is pretty confusing, but I'm kinda doing something." Sumireko says. "I'm sorry, but I'll have to go." Sumireko starts flying towards the bamboo forest again.
MikoBug:

> "Hmm, lemme think..."

FutoBug, TojiBug:

> Given what we can see of Miko sitting down, in which direction is she probably facing? Toward us, away from us, to our left, or to our right?
> Miko might be facing your right, by the way she's sitting.
Dai-chan Toki:

>"Right."
>Look around for a girl matching the description we received.
> You begin looking around the area for a girl of such description. Soon enough, you find such a girl lying down near a building and drinking something. Her feet are off the edge and in the water a bit.
Dai-chan 4:

>Follow.
>"I.... i would find a third way, there's always another way, even if it ended up with me dying permanently, but as long as they were safe.... i would be happy."
>Smile a bit.
> Mamizou chuckles a bit before continuing on.
> "So how do you know Keine? One of her students?" Mamizou asks.
Dai-chan Prime:

>Smile.
>"There ya go !"
> "It fits good." Lucien nods.
> Koa smiles as she finishes doing the rest of the clothes.
Sendai-chan Prime:

>Keep gently rubbing Belgrade's hair.
>"Oh really ? That's nice ! I really like Miss Keine too, the same way i like you and Onee-chan."
> "That's good." Letty nods a bit.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #203 on: July 27, 2016, 08:40:55 PM »
//Oh my God, they killed RemiDai! Those bastards! Also, does the 30-clone limit still apply given we absorbed a second batch of Koa magic a day or two ago? Or did it get upped to 60? (Or do we have to find out the hard way?)

2:

> "Ah...oh..."
> Give Hamiya a good eight-armed hug.
> "I love you too, Hamiya! You're always so nice to me and you're just great fun to be around!"

Secunde:

> Pursue that caped Renko!
> "Wait! Can we go with you?"

Battery Dai:

> Create three Flan-clones.
> Have ourselves and our Flan clones warp all of our growth magics into MikoBug for storage for her (and Miko's) use.

MikoBug:

> Store all of the incoming growth magics.
> "Hmm...try moving to the left. Really, really slowly, just to be safe."

FutoBug, TojiBug:

> Make note of how Miko moves.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #204 on: July 27, 2016, 09:00:13 PM »
//Oh my God, they killed RemiDai! Those bastards! Also, does the 30-clone limit still apply given we absorbed a second batch of Koa magic a day or two ago? Or did it get upped to 60? (Or do we have to find out the hard way?)
> You aren't sure. You haven't tried to go above your usual limit.

2:

> "Ah...oh..."
> Give Hamiya a good eight-armed hug.
> "I love you too, Hamiya! You're always so nice to me and you're just great fun to be around!"
> You hug Hamiya more with your eight arms.
> Hamiya gets closer and kisses you.
> "You're so sweet." She says. "There has to be something you want yourself."
Secunde:

> Pursue that caped Renko!
> "Wait! Can we go with you?"
> "Uh, sure." Sumireko says.
Battery Dai:

> Create three Flan-clones.
> Have ourselves and our Flan clones warp all of our growth magics into MikoBug for storage for her (and Miko's) use.

MikoBug:

> Store all of the incoming growth magics.
> "Hmm...try moving to the left. Really, really slowly, just to be safe."

FutoBug, TojiBug:

> Make note of how Miko moves.
> You have the first clone make Flan clones, then have the group warp their growth magics into MikoBug.
> You store the growth magics. You're starting to get a bit full.
> Miko nods. Gotta make sure not to do so too heavily.
> Miko lifts off the ground, before moving towards her left.

> Miko is moving away from you, slowly and carefully floating.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #205 on: July 27, 2016, 09:04:54 PM »
//Also I completely forgot that we have the Three Stooges and Waggyswaggy. Toss them on the permanent resident list. We might be able to nab Kagawoo too, if Waggyswaggy is here.

2:

> "Well, I mean you let me try stuff on you already."

Secunde:

> Look back to Merry and Renko and shrug.
> "Sound good to you two?"

Battery Dai:

> Dissolve our Flan clones.
> Stare at our chest to return home.

MikoBug:

> "That's it, Miss Miko, you're moving away from them!"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #206 on: July 27, 2016, 09:26:22 PM »
//Also I completely forgot that we have the Three Stooges and Waggyswaggy. Toss them on the permanent resident list. We might be able to nab Kagawoo too, if Waggyswaggy is here.

2:

> "Well, I mean you let me try stuff on you already."
> "No one seems to mind it either." Hamiya says. "They probably think it's normal for this fusion."
Secunde:

> Look back to Merry and Renko and shrug.
> "Sound good to you two?"
> "I don't think we can fly that well..." Maribel says. "We'll try to follow though."
Battery Dai:

> Dissolve our Flan clones.
> Stare at our chest to return home.

MikoBug:

> "That's it, Miss Miko, you're moving away from them!"
> You undo your clones and use your cleavage to return to Aya's house in your previous position.
> "I'll keep this up for a bit more then." Miko says.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #207 on: July 27, 2016, 09:35:46 PM »
2:

> "I guess so, yeah."

Secunde:

> "I can keep warping you along if you want. Or I could grow really big and carry you!"

Battery Dai:

> Warp our life energy back into Prime to be reabsorbed.

Prime:

> Reabsorb Battery Dai.

MikoBug:

> "Okay. Let me know when you're ready."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #208 on: July 27, 2016, 10:05:10 PM »
2:

> "I guess so, yeah."
> Hamiya nods, and runs a hand through your hair for a bit.
Secunde:

> "I can keep warping you along if you want. Or I could grow really big and carry you!"
> "I'd rather be carried." Maribel says.
> "Yea. There's more seeing where we're going and less appearing and disappearing." Renko says.
Battery Dai:

> Warp our life energy back into Prime to be reabsorbed.

Prime:

> Reabsorb Battery Dai.

MikoBug:

> "Okay. Let me know when you're ready."
> You warp your life energy back into Dai Prime, and she reabsorbs you.

> Miko nods, continuing to move left.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #209 on: July 27, 2016, 10:10:46 PM »
2:

> Let go of Hamiya with one arm and use that hand to scratch behind her wolf ears.

Secunde:

> "Okay then. Hey, Miss Sumireko, watch this!"
> Grow ourselves large enough to fit Renko and Merry in our pockets.

SenDai Thoughtscapeland:

> "Okay, everyone, do you want to region everyone else inside the original me?"